|This article is about a/an rider troops in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Birth of Level X
Cackling madly after revealing his evil plans, Kuroto Dan transforms into Genm Level X, attacking and overpowering Mighty Brothers; he triggers Critical Dead, summoning a horde of Genm Level X's instead of shadow zombies, duplication a standard zombie power, the attack corrupting Emu Hojo's Gamer Driver and rendering it unusable.
As Brave keeps fighting the other Genm, Level 50 takes its toll and knocks him out of his transformation. The real Kuroto arrives and the other Genm absorbs into him.
As revealed by God Kuroto Dan, navigator of Zombie Chronicle, Zombie Gamers are NPCs who will infect every person they contact in this evil game. Horde of Zombies were unleashed, several of them fought Doctor Riders and Saiko Yaotome in different circumstances. Their defeat results into the revival of a random individual killed by the Bugster virus.
Kamen Rider Genm
- Height: 205.0cm
- Weight: 115.5kg
- Punching power: 66.6 t.
- Kicking power: 73 t.
- Maximum jump height: 63.2 m. (one leap)
- Maximum running speed: 100 m. per 1.8 sec.
This form is reinforced with:
- Broken Goggles (ブロークンゴーグル Burōkun Gōguru): Genm's goggles that emit a special light to make an enemy's visual sensors malfunction and also induce hallucinations.
- Deadly Jammer (デッドリージャマー Deddorī Jamā): A special device installed on Genm's helmet's white hair-like part. It stops the protection function incorporated in the enemy's Gamer Driver, which would automatically cancel a transformation to protect the damaged Rider. Genm can also control if the Deadly Jammer remains active or not if he wants to keep his enemies alive.
- Face Guard Shackle (フェイスガードシャックル Feisu Gādo Shakkuru): It doesn't only regulate Genm's internal heat, but can also inject a high temperature steam to overheat his enemies.
- Life Jail Armor (ライフジェイルアーマー Raifu Jeiru Aāmā): A white protector installed on Genm's right chest, which maintains the state when Genm's Rider Gauge's at 0.
- Rider Gauge (ライダーゲージ Raidā Gēji): Genm's Rider Gauge is shown cracked and always at 0, which never changes even when taking battle damage.
- Revenant Dischargers (レブナントディスチャージャー Rebunanto Disuchājā): Circular control devices attached to Genm's right shoulder and joint parts. It helps control Genm's output and can strengthen his physical ability beyond its limit.
- Dangerous Breaker (デンジャラスブレイカー Denjarasu Bureikā): Genm's shoulder armor. It has spikes for protection, and can be used offensively to pierce the enemy's vital point with a charged spike and put them in a paralyzed state.
- Bugster Buckle - additional buckle device when attached to the Gashacon Bugvisor to become the Buggle Driver.
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid