|This article is about a/an transformation device in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
The Transformation Belt Ziku-Driver (変身ベルトジクウドライバー Henshin Beruto Jikū Doraibā, lit. Space-Time Driver)  is the transformation device used by both Kamen Rider Zi-O and Kamen Rider Geiz. It uses Ridewatches as its primary collectible device.
The Ziku-Driver is composed of the following parts:
- The D '9 Slot (Ｄ‘9スロット D ‘9 Surotto) is the right-hand slot for inserting transformation Ridewatches.
- The D '3 Slot (Ｄ‘３スロット D ‘3 Surotto) is the left-hand slot for inserting Ridewatches to access Rider Armors.
- The Ride On Ruser (ライドオンリューザー Raido On Ryūzā) is a button which unlocks the Ziku Circular and the approval key of each Ridewatch that was inserted.
- The Ziku Circular (ジクウサーキュラー Jikū Sākyurā) is the main unit of the Ziku Driver. By rotating it 360 degrees, it spreads and loads the data of the Ridewatches set into the slots at both ends into concentric circles and transfers it to the Ziku Matrix. The energy generated by its rotary motion that is accelerated and amplified for use in transformation and finishers.
- The Ziku Matrix (ジクウマトリクス Jikū Matorikusu) is the theoretical realization device of the Ziku Driver located behind the Ziku Circular.It realizes the data of the inserted Ridewatches, transmitted by the Ziku Circular, as equipment and armor.
- The Sight Window (ザイトウインドー Zaito Uindō) is the display of the Ziku Driver. In addition to the time coordinates of Ridewatches, the Rider's current form is also displayed.
To transform, the user inserts the Ridewatch into the D '9 Slot before pressing the Ride On Ruser and rotating the Ziku Circular 360 degrees. To assume a Rider Armor form, the user inserts a second Ridewatch into the D '3 Slot and performs the same procedure.
To activate a finisher, the user presses the Ride On Starter on any Ridewatches inserted into the Ziku Driver before pressing the Ride On Ruser and rotating the Ziku Circular 360 degrees.
Users (chronological order)
|User||Kamen Rider||Episode Obtained||Description|
|Geiz Myoukouin|| ||
Forever King 2018 (Second)
|Geiz stole his Ziku-Driver from Oma Zi-O some time before the start of the series. After Sougo had his destroyed, Geiz gave his to Sougo. Geiz then took the one in Woz's possession.|
|Sougo Tokiwa/Sougo Tokiwa (future)|| || Kingdom 2068 (First)
Forever King 2018 (Second)
|Sougo received his Ziku-Driver from Woz, who had encouraged him to become the king he wanted to be, despite Tsukuyomi's objections. After Sougo had Geiz destroy his, it temporarily erased Ohma Zi-O out of existence. However Geiz convinces Sougo to take his and transform with it, thus restoring Ohma Zi-O to his reign.|
|Tsukuyomi|| ||Supplementary Plan Forever (Part I)||Tsukuyomi claimed Sougo's Ziku-Driver after he threw it away.|
Behind The Scenes
The reading announcement part of Ziku-Driver is voiced by Rikiya Koyama (小山 力也 Koyama Rikiya), who also voiced Ohma Zi-O and previously voiced Paradox Roidmude in Kamen Rider Drive: Surprise Future, Kamen Rider Bujin Gaim in Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Gaim & Wizard: The Fateful Sengoku Movie Battle, and physically portrayed Joe the Haze in Kamen Rider Black RX.
- As the DX Ziku-Driver utilizes the same pin system as the DX Build Driver uses, it is possible to activate its different displays by using DX Fullbottles.
- The Ziku-Driver is based on wrist watches.
- After a Rider transforms using the Ziku-Driver the screen on the Driver shows the year of the Rider whose power they are using or of their own power this might represent a clock going ahead or back in time.
- The battery slot cover of the DX toy has the katakana for "belt" (ベルト Beruto) on it.
- While this makes sense for Zi-O's katakana motif, it would clash against Geiz's Hiragana motif (i.e. the katakana for "belt" should be written in all hiragana (べると)).