|This article is about a/an Rider weapon in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
- Zax Edge (ザックスエッジ Zakkusu Ejji) - The blade of the ax. By channeling pressurized energy to the blade, it creates a resonance vibration that allows the weapon to cut through anything. When a Time Charge is initiated, the blade goes into its overload state and vibrates to the natural frequency of the enemy to destroy it. Even in Yumi mode, the blade is still functional for close-quarter combat.
- Burst Trigger (バーストトリガー Bāsuto Torigā) - A trigger mechanism in Ono Mode that once pressed, delivers energy to the Zax Edge blade for attacks.
- Grip Connector (グリップコネクター Gurippu Konekutā) - An interface link system that connects with the Rider suit through the grip of the handle. This allows the Zikan Zax to receive battle data to optimize its systems for the user. In situations where a Riderwatch is inserted, the Grip inputs data of the Ridewatch directly into the user's suit, allowing them to understand how to use it in battle.
- Zax Penetrator (ザックスペネトレーター Zakkusu Penetorētā) - The muzzle of the weapon's bow-gun in Yumi Mode. Utilizes high pressurized energy injected to the central barrel which is propelled at high speed, the energy is very quickly molded into an arrow construct as it exits the barrel. By inserting a Ridewatch, the energy can be augmented according to the data of a specific Ridewatch for finishers.
- Ridewatch Slot (ライドウォッチスロット Raido Wotchi Surotto) - The input module for Ridewatches. By inserting a Ridewatch into it, the weapon can power up for finishers.
- Zax Ryūzu (ザックスリューズ Zakkusu Ryūzu, lit. Zax Crown) - The special attack mechanism. By pressing the Zax Ryūzu, the Time Charge will start, allowing Geiz to execute basic finishing attacks. However, if a Ridewatch is installed in the Ridewatch Slot, a special finisher is initiated, harnessing the powers of the Ridewatch.
- Burst Slinger (バーストスリンガー Bāsuto Suringā) - The crossbow trigger in Yumi Mode. Pulling back on the Burst Slinger releases high-pressure energy from the injectors and it is loaded into the central barrel. Upon releasing the trigger, the energy is pushed out and flies through and out of the Zax Penetrator.
The Zikan Zax has two modes; Yumi Mode (ゆみモード Yumi Mōdo, lit. "Bow Mode") and Ono Mode (おのモード Ono Mōdo, lit. "Ax Mode").
To activate a special attack, Geiz must the press the Zax Ryūzu on the Zikan Zax.
- Kiwa Kiwa Uchi (キワキワ撃ち): Geiz fires a yellow-colored powerful arrow.
- Zakkuri Wari (ザックリ割り): Geiz slashes the enemy with the Zikan Zax in Ono Mode, projecting a red energy wave, and the impact depending on which form Geiz is in.
- Geiz: A red energy clock is projected with each defeated enemy.
- Faiz: Faiz's logo is projected with each defeated enemy.
To activate a finisher, Geiz must plug a Ridewatch in the Ridewatch Slot of the Zikan Zaxe.
- Giwa Giwa Shoot (ギワギワシュート Giwa Giwa Shūto): Geiz uses the power of a Ridewatch in the Zikan Zax in Yumi Mode, and performs a powerful blast.
Geiz shoots an Asian dragon projection at enemy.
Geiz shoots an ice arrow to freeze the object and then shoots an fire arrow to destroy it.
Geiz charges the Zikan Zax with blue energy before firing off a blue whirlwind. A manifestation of Kamen Rider Knight Survive Form briefly appears behind Geiz afterward.
- Zakkuri Cutting (ザックリカッティング Zakkuri Kātingu): Geiz uses the power of a Ridewatch in the Zikan Zax in Ono Mode, and performs a powerful slash.
Geiz coats the blade of the Zikan Zax in red energy before slashing the enemy twice with each energy wave resembling a red and silver energy clock.
Has two variations.
Geiz can also make his Zikan Zax coated in flame through Wizard's Flame Style Magical Portal, as he runs toward enemy, cleave the enemy and causes explosion in another Magical Portal.
Geiz coats the blade of the Zikan Zax in orange spiritual energy and slashes the enemy.
- Like Zikan Girade, the "Zikan" part could mean either Time (時間 Jikan) or its Character Conversion (字換 Jikan), representing Geiz's "watch" and "Hiragana" motifs.
- The Zax part comes from combination of the words Roughly (ざっくり Zakkuri) and Axe (アックス Akkusu), representing its axe motif.
- Unlike the Zikan Girade, however, the Time Charge countdown on the Zikan Zax is in English, not Japanese.