|This article is about a/an weapon in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
The Cleaving Carve Zikan Jaclaw (裂風削烈 ジカンジャックロー Reppū Sakuretsu Jikan Jakkurō) is a weapon used by Kamen Rider Geiz Revive.
The Zikan Jaclaw consists of the following parts:
- Jaclaw Edge: Tsume (ジャックローエッジ・つめ Jakkurō Ejji: Tsume): Tsume Mode's twin claw blades. It has a shape specialized for hit and away tactics, and by sending high focusing energy to two pairs of blades, resonance vibration is generated and cutting of all substances is facilitated. Furthermore, when the Geiz Revive Ridewatch is inserted, the limiter is released, endlessly supplying high focusing energy into the claws.
- Jaclaw Edge: Noko (ジャックローエッジ・のこ Jakkurō Ejji: Noko): Noko Mode's buzzsaw unit. The saw blades are made of Cold Metal Tool Steel (コールドメタル工具鋼 Kōrudo Metarukōgu-kō) (one of the metal alloy that make up Kamen Rider Kikai's weapons, suit, and armor) that gains high focusing energy and rotates at high speed has extremely high hardness and never spills against any strong material. Furthermore, when the Geiz Revive Ridewatch is inserted, the limiter is released, endlessly supplying high focusing energy into the saw blades. This makes it possible to obtain tremendous attack power that destroys the target even with shock waves born from high-speed rotation.
- Jaclaw Reel (ジャックローリール Jakkurō Rīru): It has a role of sending high focused energy accelerated by the Center Reel (センターリール Sentā Rīru) to any of the Jaclaw's modes.
- Impact Sign (インパクトサイン Inpakuto Sain): The sign of the Jaclaw according to its selected modes. When the Jaclaw Edge: Noko is active, it reads Noko (のこ), whereas if the Jaclaw Edge: Tsume is active, it reads Tsume (つめ) in hirigana, respectively. It serves as a warning indicator not only in letters but also internal mechanisms are deformed.
- Ridewatch Slot (ライドウォッチスロット Raido Wotchi Surotto): The input module for Ridewatches. By inserting the Geiz Revive Ridewatch into it, the weapon can power up for finishers.
- Jaclaw Trigger (ジャックロートリガー Jakkurō Torigā): The trigger. It becomes the starting point of all attacks.
- Grip Connector (グリップコネクター Gurippu Konekutā): An interface link system that connects with the Rider suit through the grip of the handle. This allows the Zikan Jaclaw to receive battle data to optimize its systems for the user. In situations where the Geiz Revive Ridewatch is inserted, the Grip inputs data of the Ridewatch directly into the user's suit, allowing them to understand how to use it in battle.
The Zikan Jaclaw can alternate between two modes: Noko Mode (のこモード Noko Mōdo, lit. "Saw Mode") and Tsume Mode (つめモード Tsume Mōdo, lit. "Claw Mode").
To activate a special attack, Geiz presses the gray button on the back of the weapon.
- Noko Setsuzan (のこ切斬 Noko Setsuzan, lit. Saw Slash): After pressing and holding the gray button, Geiz Revive presses the Jaclaw Trigger, delivering a powerful strike capable of sending the enemy flying.
- Tsume Renzan (つめ連斬 Tsume Renzan, lit. Claw Continuous Slash): This attack has two variations:
- Rider Slash: Geiz Revive gives his enemy an uppercut punch, sending the enemy into air, presses and holds the gray button before pressing the Jaclaw Trigger to deliver several slash attacks to the enemy.
- Rider Shooting: Geiz Revive presses the Gray Button multiple times before pressing the Jaclaw Trigger and shooting massive amounts of blue energy darts from the Jaclaw Edge: Tsume that are capable of destroying multiple enemies at once.
To activate a finishing attack, Geiz plugs a Ridewatch into the top of the weapon.
- Super Noko Setsuzan (スーパーのこ切斬 Sūpā Noko Setsuzan, Super Saw Slash): Geiz delivers a powerful single strike from Zikan Jaclaw capable of countering Zi-O II's Twice Time Break kick.
- Super Tsume Renzan (スーパーつめ連斬 Sūpā Tsume Renzan, Super Claw Continuous Slash): Geiz channels the power of a Ridewatch in the Zikan Jaclaw in Noko Mode for a powerful slashing attack.
- Ichigeki Time Burst (一撃タイムバースト Ichigeki Taimu Bāsuto, One Strike Time Burst): Geiz delivers a powerful single strike from Zikan Jaclaw.
- Haoh Giri/Noko Setsuzan (覇王斬り/ノコ切斬 Haō Giri/Noko Setsuzan, Overlord Slash/Saw Slash): Zi-O and Geiz do their respective Rider Slash finishers through their weapons.
- Ichigeki Time Burst/Dimension Slash (一撃タイムバースト/ディメンションスラッシュ Ichigeki Taimu Bāsuto/Dimenshon Surasshu): Decade performs a powerful slash to a group of enemies while Geiz flies and slashes the enemy with his Zikan Zaclaw (Noko Mode).
- Kamen Rider Zi-O