|This article is about a/an transformation device in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
The Transformation Belt Zetsumetsu Driver (変身ベルト 絶滅ドライバー Henshin Beruto Zetsumetsu Doraibā) is the transformation device used by Kamen Rider Horobi to access his final form, Ark-Scorpion. Like the Hiden Zero-Two Driver, it is a modified and upgraded variant of the Hiden Zero-One Driver.
The Zetsumetsu Driver is composed of the following parts:
- Rise Slot (ライズスロット Raizu Surotto): Slot for loading the Progrisekey. By loading the expanded Progrisekey, it is connected to the connecting terminal's "rise port" arranged inside, and learning is started. In addition, by pressing firmly on the Progrisekey that is being loaded in the transformed state, various special moves are activated.
- Beam Equipper (ビームエクイッパー Bīmu Ekuippā): Zetsumetsu Driver's irradiation molding machine. Using a special lens developed on the front, the data image of the biological species "Rider model" and various weapons converted by the reaction reactor "Progrise Ark Reactor" and various weapons are irradiated and shaped by the modeling beam, and the role of mounting on the wearer to use.
- Dominate Linker (ドミネートリンカー Dominēto Rinkā): Zetsumetsu Driver's connection band. When the main body is set on the lower abdomen of the wearer, the fluid metal released from the inside is instantly wrapped around to form and fix the band. This allows a data link between the wearer and the Zetsumetsu Driver.
- Authoriser (オーソライザー Ōsoraizā): Zetsumetsu Driver's authentication device. Diagnosis of the state of data and external damage built into the Progrisekey by non-contact scanning. If there is no problem, it issues a temporary authentication code to unlock the Progrisekey and complete the "authorization". Furthermore, during transformation, by authorizing a different progress key from the one loaded in the slot, the power of the special move can be released up to 6 levels.
- MetsubouJinrai Liberator (滅亡迅雷リベレーター MetsubōJinrai Riberētā): Zetsumetsu Driver's activation device. It has a role as an ignition, and when it is deployed by the wearer's hand, it shifts to a transformation standby state. After that, the Ark Scorpion Progrisekey is loaded in the Rise Slot to open the reactor "Progrise Ark Reactor" and perform transformation. Also stored are the fluid metals that make up the various equipment.
The transformation is identical to Zero-Two. The user just needs to open the unfolded unit to authorize the belt, while pressing the Ark Scorpion Progrisekey. After the Progrisekey automatically opens, the user then inserts it into the belt. As a pool of malice is formed, Ark Scorpion's Rider Model then emerges from it, as it stings the user, covers them, and melts into dark molten metal. The metal evaporates into armor parts, completing the transformation.
When the pool of malice is formed during transformation, weapons are created from small pillars that emerge from the ground, allowing nearby combatants to use them.
- Main article: Finisher (Zero-One)
To activate a finisher, Horobi presses the Progrisekey again.
For a boosted attack, Horobi holds another Progrisekey near the Authoriser before pressing on the Key in the belt. He can do this up to 6 times with the resulting boosts being as follows:
- 1x: Bit
- 2x: Byte
- 3x: Kilo
- 4x: Mega
- 5x: Giga
- 6x: Tera
After the Progrisekey is pressed or authorized to make a Bit - Tera Attack and then pressed, the Zetsumetsu Driver activates an Impact attack.
Users (chronological order)
|User||Kamen Rider||Episode Obtained||Description|
|Horobi||There's Only One Person Who Can Stop You||
After Azu gave Aruto's Hiden Zero-One Driver to Horobi, he used the Ark Scorpion Progrisekey to transform it into the Zetsumetsu Driver. In the ensuing battle with Aruto, it was destroyed by Kamen Rider Zero-One Realizing Hopper.
Behind the Scenes
The Zetsumetsu Driver is voiced by brothers Maynard and Blaise Plant of the band Monkey Majik, while the English phrases are done through a text-to-speech program. The other sounds are voiced by Show Hayami (速水 奨 Hayami Shō).
- The Zetsumetsu Driver is not to be confused with the Zetsumeriser, a transformation device with a similar name also associated with MetsubouJinrai.net.
- Once the unfolded unit is flipped, the design resembles the logo of MetsubouJinrai.net, while the right side of the driver resembles the Forceriser in terms of design.
- Somewhat similar to the in-show Zero-Two Driver, the DX Zetsumetsu Driver Unit is sold as a standalone unit that attaches itself to the already existing DX Zero-One Driver. This is similar to the CSM G Den-O Belt, which is formed from attaching an additional buckle faceplate to the Den-O Belt.
- Unlike the Zero-Two Driver Unit, this Unit does not attach itself into the slot on the left of the Zero-One Driver and so the Driver retains its standby and activation sounds.
- Kamen Rider Zero-One