|This article is about a/an transformation device in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
The Transformation Belt Zetsumeriser (変身ベルト ゼツメライザー Henshin Beruto Zetsumeraizā) is a transformation device used to transform Humagears into Magia. Attaching the Zetsumeriser to a Humagear corrupts its protocols and replaces them with a desire to destroy humans. The corrupted Humagear can then use a Zetsumerisekey in the Zetsumeriser to transform into the associated Magia form. Incomplete prototypes of the Zetsumeriser were created by Soreo Hiden.
The Zetsumeriser is composed of the following parts:
- Rise Regulator (ライズレギュレダー Raizu Regyuredā): The Zetsumeriser's control device. In addition to stabilizing the transformation, it is also responsible for establishing a forced connection to MetsubouJinrai.net through the Thorn Connectors (ソーンコネクタ Sōn Konekuta) and downloading their program.
- Zetsumerise Slot (ゼツメライズスロット Zetsumeraizu Surotto): Slot for inserting Zetsumerisekeys. An imitation of the Progrisekeys' authorization system is performed by securing the Zetsumerisekey with the Worm Terminal and emitting a special signal. This process is specialized for Zetsumerizekeys, as inserting a Progrisekey carries a risk of malfunction.
- Zetsume Loader (ゼツメローダー Zetsume Rōdā): The button that initiates transformation. After it is pressed, the data in the Zetsumerisekey is extracted and sent to the Humagear. This also purges the exterior of the Humagear.
- Worm Terminal (ワームターミナル Wāmu Tāminaru): The connection terminal. It can create several extendable tubes that are capable of penetrating surfaces. When transformation is initiated, it destroys the Zetsumerisekey's Trans Lock Cylinder and pierces its interior to make a forced connection.
- Riser Body (ライザーボディ Raizā Bodi): The main body of the Zetsumeriser. Because it is equipped with the minimum systems necessary for corrupting Humagears and extracting data from a Zetsumerisekey, the only means to stop its functionality is to destroy it.
To transform into a Magia, the Humagear user inserts a Zetsumerisekey and presses the Zetsume Loader. Doing so results in several tubes piercing the Zetsumerisekey and fracturing its surface to initiate transformation. During transformation, the hacked Humagear's outer skin is destroyed, reverting them to their basic body. Their face armoring folds away, exposing the mechanical skull underneath. Several tendrils are then produced from their mouth and the data of the Zetsumerisekey fuses with them, completing the transformation into a Magia. After transformation, the Zetsume Loader can be pressed again to initiate a finishing attack.
- Zetsumetsu Nova (ゼツメツノヴァ Zetsumetsu Novā): The Dodo Magia performs a simultaneous red energy slash with both Buaruku Sabers.
- The Zetsumeriser's design is similar to the V Buckle from Kamen Rider Ryuki.
- Interestingly, the DX Progrisekeys are able to be inserted into the DX V Buckle as DX Progrisekeys have similar dimension with DX Advent Decks. CSM Advent Decks, on the other hand, couldn't do so as their size are bigger (close to real size in KR Ryuki series).
- The transformation sequence of a Humagear into a Magia is similar to Nariaki Utsumi’s transformation into Kamen Rider MadRogue from Kamen Rider Build.
- The Thorn Connectors are akin to the armbands of the Amazons Register.
- The Zetsumeriser shares a similar design to the dangerous experimental belts from Kamen Rider 555.