|This article is about a/an weapon in Kamen Rider Drive.|
The Wheel Rotating Gun Zenrin Shooter (車輪回転銃 ゼンリンシューター Sharin Kaiten Jū Zenrin Shūtā, lit. "Front Wheel Shooter") is Kamen Rider Mach's default pistol-like weapon, partially shaped like the front section of a motorbike. It first appears in episode 12.
Mach can summon this weapon by hitting the Boost Igniter on his Mach Driver Honoh four times while the Signal Mach Bike is in place. The weapon can also be utilized and summoned without having to transform. Even when forced out of his Rider form, the weapon still persists allowing other users like Drive to temporarily borrow it.
The Zenrin Shooter is composed of the following parts:
- Heat Rejector (ヒートリジェクター Hīto Rijekutā) - A silver panel mounted on top of the Zenrin Shooter, it contains an inbuilt high-speed cooling system to prevent the Zenrin Shooter from overheating, allowing energy bullets to continue being fired.
- Sniping Straighter (スナイピングストレイター Sunaipingu Sutoreitā) - A trajectory sighting device built into the Zenrin Shooter, it is located just above the Hit Muzzle. It feeds information of the target into the Zenrin Shooter and adjusts the angle of shots to hit targets more accurately.
- Hit Muzzle (ヒットマズル Hitto Mazuru) - The muzzle of the Zenrin Shooter, it has a built it super electromagnetic accelerator which speeds up the firing rate of the compressed energy bullets, dealing greater damage to targets.
- Zenrin Striker (ゼンリンストライカー Zenrin Sutoraikā) - The wheel of the Zenrin Shooter. It is made up of extremely hard rubber, allowing it to strike targets with high strength hit attacks. Additionally, the Zenrin Striker can surround itself with an energy swirl generated when it rotates at high speed, allowing the user to scrape enemy armor and damage their internal functions.
- Power Wheel Unit (パワーホイールユニット Pawā Hoīru Yunitto) - The axis that the Zenrin Striker rotates upon, high-performance suspension is incorporated into it, allowing it to reduce impact reaction during the time of impact, protecting the Zenrin Shooter's internal functions.
- Shoot Protector (シュートプロテクター Shūto Purotekutā) - Reinforced armor that makes up the chassis of the Zenrin Shooter. At the time of attacking and/or impact, it cancels damage by detaching and exploding metal particles on the surface. How it does this is unknown.
- Signal Landing Panel (シグナルランディングパネル Shigunaru Randingu Paneru) - A Signal Bike/Shift Car recognition panel on the rear of the Zenrin Shooter, it reads the characteristics of the inserted Signal Bike/Shift Car and turns it into deathblows.
- Full Throttle Trigger (フルスロットルトリガー Furu Surottoru Torigā) - The trigger of the Zenrin Shooter used to fire compressed energy bullets or deal deathblows in Shooter Mode.
- Frame Gun Grip (フレームガングリップ Furēmu Gan Gurippu) - The grip of the Zenrin Shooter, it contains an automatic gun angle correction device, various sensors, as well as a tank that stores highly compressed energy, allowing the Zenrin Shooter to fire compressed energy bullets with almost pinpoint precision.
- Signal Link Transmitter (シグナルリンクトランスミッター Shigunaru Rinku Toransumittā) - A sensor located at the bottom corner of the Zenrin Shooter in the black bit, it senses and transmits optical signals from the Mach Driver Honoh, allowing the Zenrin Shooter to shift each internal component into a special attack mode in order to fire deathblows.
Mach's Signal/Tire Exchange modes are able to passively influence the shots fired by his Zenrin Shooter, which depends on how many times Mach hits the Boost Igniter on his Driver.
The Zenrin Shooter can also be used as a melee weapon, where Mach uses the wheel part of the Shooter to attack. By spinning the Zenrin Striker (ゼンリンストライカー Zenrin Sutoraikā) wheel-like part, it makes the Zenrin Shooter announce "Zenrin" (ゼンリン), which allows Mach to slam his weapon with more force than it could normally into a target, where it can even send them flying off their feet. It can also be spun up to three times for extra power.
As a long-range weapon, compressed energy bullets are shot out of the Hit Muzzle (ヒットマズル Hitto Mazuru) after pressing the Full Throttle Trigger (フルスロットルトリガー Furu Surottoru Torigā).
The Zenrin Shooter has two Full Throttle finishers.
- Hit Macher (ヒットマッハー Hitto Mahhā): To activate this attack, Mach must load a Signal Bike into its Signal Landing Panel (シグナルランディングパネル Shigunaru Randingu Paneru) behind the barrel or activate a Full Throttle via the Mach Driver. Like how it is normally, the Zenrin Shooter's Hit Macher Full Throttle can be influenced by Mach's current Kourin Signal depending on how many times the Boost Igniter is hit.
- Signal Mach: Mach spins the Zenrin Striker and fires a bullet of white energy blasts shaped like the Signal Mach.
- Mach Kaksarn + Signal Mach: Mach fires into the air, then hits the Boost Igniter once, making the blast fire bursts that spread around the targets, hitting them multiple times.
- Mach Kikern + Signal Mach: Mach fires into the air, then hits the Boost Igniter four times, summoning three fully grown red-hued Demon Beasts to attack the enemy.
- Deadheat Mach + Signal Mach: Mach spins the Zenrin Striker and fires a bullet of white energy blasts shaped like Shift Deadheat's motorbike half.
- Deadheat Mach: After the Full Throttle in his Driver has been activated, Mach fires a series of white energy blasts shaped like Shift Deadheat's motorbike half. Alternatively, Mach spins the Zenrin Striker to increase the blasts.
- Beat Macher (ビートマッハー Bīto Mahhā): To activate this attack, Mach must load a Signal Bike into its Signal Landing Panel (シグナルランディングパネル Shigunaru Randingu Paneru) behind the barrel or activate a Full Throttle via the Mach Driver.
- Signal Mach: Mach spins the Zenrin Striker and slashes the enemy with a light blue energy line. This final attack was stopped by Drive to warn Mach that he would kill Hajime Taga as Sword Roidmude if he used that attack.
- Signal Tomarle: Mach spins the Zenrin Striker and slams the Zenrin Shooter into the target's chest, paralyzing them completely.
- Signal Kaksarn: Mach spins the Zenrin Striker and repeatedly slams the Zenrin Shooter into the target, eventually destroying them.
- Mach: After the Full Throttle in his Driver has been activated and Mach spins the Zenrin Striker, he slashes the enemy with a light blue energy line.
- Deadheat Mach: After the Full Throttle in his Driver has been activated, Mach slams the Zenrin Shooter into the target's body and slashes them within his Berserk Mode.
- When Kamen Rider Mach holds the Zenrin Shooter in his right hand, it lines up with his right arm and the Kourin Signal to resemble a full motorcycle.
- This is because "Zenrin" comes from the Japanese word for "front wheel" (前輪 Zenrin), while "Kourin" comes from the Japanese word for "rear wheel" (後輪 Kōrin).
- Unlike Drive's Handle-Ken and Door-Ju weapons, the Zenrin Shooter allows Mach to slot in Signal Bikes even if he assumes a different Signal Exchange mode or not, meaning that such a weapon isn't locked to his form.
- Normally, when Mach hits the Boost Igniter on his Mach Driver Honoh four times, he is able to summon the Zenrin Shooter. However, as shown in episode 17, he can alternatively run at an insanely fast speed if he already has the Zenrin Shooter in his possession while initiating this hitting action.
- Although early promotional pictures of Kamen Rider Drive: Surprise Future indicate that Drive would at some point wield the Zenrin Shooter in Type Special, in the movie itself he wielded it in Type Speed, borrowing it from Mach.