|This article is about a/an arsenal in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
The ZAIA Spec (ザイアスペック Zaia Supekku) is an eyeglass attachment with an A.I. interface developed by ZAIA Enterprise. It is meant to enhance the human brain to allow it to run at the same speed as supercomputers.
However, users of ZAIA Spec can have their emotions manipulated by the Raidriser, which they then use to transform into Raiders. Another defect is the user can also be mind controlled by Ark right when the Spec has been hacked.
- Gai Amatsu (Promotional video; Episodes 17, 26, 29, 43) - His version can remotely control the AI chips implanted inside of both Yua and Isamu's brains.
- Rentaro Tachibana (Crushing Buffalo Raider; Episodes 17-18)
- Tatsumi Arayashiki (Splashing Whale Raider; Episodes 19-20)
- Naoto Ichimori (Episodes 21-22)
- Masuji Narusawa (Dynamaiting Lion Raider, stolen from Naoto Ichimori; Episodes 21-22)
- Takeshi Homura (Episodes 26-27)
- Daiki Kyogoku (Scouting Panda Raider, taken by Zero-One and then destroyed by Thouser; Episodes 26-27)
- Masamitsu Yuto (Episodes 28-29)
- Yua Yaiba (Episode 32)
- Koichi Hatakeyama (ZAIA Spec's hacked; Episode 34-35)
- Various citizens (Episode 34-35)
- Several nurses (Episode 37)
Gai Amatsu created the ZAIA Spec with the intended purpose to help people process at the speed of A.I. The other purpose of the device is to replace the need of a Humagear by allowing a human to be just as efficient. To make sure the ZAIA Spec could live up its purpose, Gai gave every chosen competitor representing him to be used as proof of its abilities.
After Gai Amatsu had won the competition, he announced the complete shutdown and destruction of Humagears. For those who gave him their Humagear, he would give the customer a complimentary ZAIA Spec. The ZAIA Specs were also given to A.I.M.S troops for aiding them in destroying/shutting down Humagears.
Unfortunately, a defect wasn't foreseen by Gai until soon afterward; Naki had been revived by Yua as a favor from Jin after Yua's resignation. The ZAIA Spec were hacked by Naki leading humans who wore them to behave similar to the Magia.
- The concept of the ZAIA Spec is similar to that of Google Glass, a brand of smart glasses developed by Google, which ceased prototype production in 2015 and began producing its "enterprise edition" for companies in 2017.
- The ZAIA Specs are similar to that of the Deep Connect's Demia from Kamen Rider Ghost, with both being special eyewear infused with technology and can be manipulated by their series' respective antagonists for their own goals, like taking over their users' minds. However, Demia is digital contact lenses instead of attachment on eyeglasses.
- The interior of the Ark-One Progrisekey has a similar chip as ZAIA Spec has. Coincidentally, it is called the "Ark Spec".