|This article is about a/an character in Kamen Rider Agito.|
Yukina Sawaki (沢木 雪菜 Sawaki Yukina) was a young psychic woman who became the very first Agito (アギト Agito). She was the sister of Tetsuya Sawaki, who would become the second Agito and take on the name of Shoichi Tsugami, a name formerly used by her boyfriend now known as Tetsuya Sawaki.
She was involved in a paranormal research project conducted by Professor Kazaya at Jyohyoku University. These experiments severely traumatized her, unable to control her ability of Agito, she killed Kazaya unconsciously. This drove her insane and she committed suicide, although her boyfriend Shouichi tried to save her, he eventually agreed with Yukina, to let her die in peace. She left behind her younger brother Tetsuya, who would later become the next Agito.
Ground Form (グランドフォーム Gurando Fōmu) is Agito's standard form and the typical form of an Agito. Unarmed in this form, Agito uses crushing blows and physical techniques to fight his opponents. Ground Form is the most balanced of Agito's forms.
However, as Yukina was turning into an Agito, she lost control of her powers and committed suicide. Had she lived, it is assumed she would have developed the same abilities as her brother.
Kamen Rider Agito has the following parts:
- Head (頭部 Tōbu) - The helmet.
- Conpound Eyes (コンパウンドアイズ Konpaundo Aizu) - It has a field of view of 200 degrees up and down and 225 degrees left and right. It can also detect human faces from 10km away. In addition to being able to see through a 5m thick steel wall, it also has a starlight mode (スターライトモード sutāraito mōdo) that emits light to illuminate dark areas.
- Cross Horn (クロスホーン Kurosu Hōn) - The golden horn. It is a sensory organ that control vision, smell and hearing. It also releases excess energy to prevent accidental self-destruction. It opens up when executing the rider kick finishing attack.
- Master's Orb (マスターズ・オーヴ Masutāzu Ōvu) - A stone composed of almost the same material as the “Philosopher's Stone”. Located between the Cross Horn. It allows Agito to remotely communicate with the Machine Tornador.
- Enhanced Ear (エンハンスドイヤー Enhansudo Iyā) - Audio devices located to the sides of the head. They boast a sensitivity several tens of times higher than normal human hearing and the sensitivity is adjusted for high volume sounds.
- Crusher (クラッシャー Kurasshā) - The 'mouth area'. A phantom sound is emitted from between the armor plates, resulting in sharp fangs that cut through the steel.
- Hard Shell Helm (ハードシェルヘルム Hādo Sheru Herumu) - Overall 'head armor', and the sturdiest part of the body. It protects the brain from any shock.
- Wiseman Monolith (ワイズマンモノリス Waizuman Monorisu) - A stone located at the center of the armor/chest. It is a symbol of Kamen Rider Agito and efficiently supplies and circulates the “force” generated by the Altering.
- Power Shell Armor (パワーシェルアーマー Pawā Sheru Āmā) - The 'chestplate'. It is a reinforced exoskeleton with 5 times the hardness of the Armored Skin. In addition, the golden parts of the chest and abdomen are called Gold Chest (ゴールドチェスト Gōrudo Chesuto), where the whole body's strengthening muscles are evenly distributed.
- Armored Skin (アーマードスキン Āmādo Sukin) - The 'bodysuit'. It is armored skin that wraps around the whole body. It has both flexible elasticity and diamond-like hardness.
- Shoulder Arms Shield (ショルダーアームズシールド Shorudā Āmuzu Shīrudo) - Armor protecting the shoulders. It can also be used as a sharp blade, and is effective for a shoulder tackle (ショルダータックル shorudā takkuru) attack.
- Arm Block Shield (アームブロックシールド Āmu Burokku Shīrudo) - The forearm armor that protects Agito's arms when fighting against enemies. Its hardness is 10 times harder than that of Armored Skin.
- Hammer Shell Grab (ハンマーシェルグラブ Hanmā Sheru Gurabu) - The hands. It is a strengthened skeleton that protects the fist. Agito concentrates power to his fists when releasing a punch.
- Knee Armored Shell (ニーアーマードシェル Nī Āmādo Sheru) - The knees. The shock received at the feet is released outside the body.
- Shock Silver (ショックシルバー Shokku Shirubā) - The silver parts on the legs. It sends the impact absorbed by the Fair Anklet to the Knee Armored Shell.
- Fair Anklet (フェア・アンクレット Fea Ankuretto) - The golden ankle armor. It is a reinforced exoskeleton that absorbs received energy and protects the ankle joint.
- Toe Armor (トゥアーマー To~u Āmā) - The feet. It is armored skin that has a double layer structure. It is super hard as it is a part that releases tremendous energy during Rider Kick (ライダーキック Raidā Kikku) attacks.
Appearances: Agito Episode 44
Behind the Scenes
Yukina Sawaki was portrayed by Ayumi Kasama (笠間 あゆみ Kasama Ayumi).
- Yukina's transformation into an Agito predates the first official Female Kamen Rider, Kamen Rider Femme, who appeared in the movie of the next series, Kamen Rider Ryuki.
- Kamen Rider Agito
- Episode 20: That Awakening (Indirect mention only)
- Episode 24: The Flawless Machine
- Episode 25: Another Clash!
- Episode 26: Restored Memories
- Episode 27: Ryo Dies…
- Episode 38: The True Form… (archive footage only)
- Episode 42: The Akatsuki
- Episode 44: Dad and Older Sister and...
- Episode 45: Stolen Power
- Episode 50: Now, Time to Battle
|Kamen Rider Agito|
|Shoichi Tsugami - Makoto Hikawa - Ryo Ashihara - Kaoru Kino - Shiro Mizuki (Movie Exclusive) - Yukina Sawaki|
|Mana Kazaya - Professor Yoshihiko Misugi - Taichi Misugi - Dr. Higashi Kunieda|
|Tokyo Police Department|
|SAUL Team: Sumiko Ozawa - Takahiro Omuro|
|Police: Toru Hojo|
|The Akatsuki Survivors|
|Tomoko Miura - Saeko Shinohara - Aki Sakaki - Katsuhiko Sagara - Masumi Sekiya - Koji Majima - Jun Tachibana - Masahide Takashima - Kazuo Ashihara|
|The Els: El of the Water - El of the Wind - El of the Ground|
|Jaguar Lords - Tortoise Lords - Snake Lords - Crow Lords - Zebra Lords -Jackal Lords - Bee Lords - Stingray Lords - Fish Lords - Lizard Lords - Ant Lords|
|View • Edit|