|This article is about a/an actor in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Yuichi Nakamura (中村 優一 Nakamura Yūichi) is a Japanese actor, most notably known for his role as Yuto Sakurai from Kamen Rider Den-O. He also previously portrayed as Kyosuke Kiriya in Kamen Rider Hibiki. He was originally affiliated with D-Boys from Watanabe Entertainment, which he left in 2012 to take a break from show biz. In 2014, he signed with a new agency, G-Star Pro.
The last time Nakamura reprised his role as Kamen Rider Zeronos was in Cho-Den-O Trilogy: Episode Red before he temporarily retired from the entertainment industry on September 25, 2012, due to health reasons and medical treatment. Nakamura returned to the entertainment industry on August 29, 2014. He reprised his role as Yuto Sakurai in the movie, Super Hero Taisen GP: Kamen Rider 3 in 2015.  Additionally, he reprised this role for Kamen Rider: Battride War Genesis.
In 2019, he reprised his role as Kyosuke Kiriya, and later, as Yuto Sakurai once again in Kamen Rider Zi-O. His apparent reprisal of both roles in Zi-O would be referenced by Sougo Tokiwa during his Den-O arc appearance.
- Nakamura grew up asthmatic and was often hospitalized as a young child. After his mother took great care to improve his hygienic life at home, his asthma was eliminated by the time he began middle school.
- He was known to be a quick runner in elementary school, so he joined his track club in middle school. He was not in any clubs in high school.
- He enjoys reading Shojo manga, with his favorite manga being Good Morning Call, which Wizard-star Shunya Shiraishi played Hisashi Uehara in a live-action drama adaptation of it.
- He does not listen to western-pop music as he does not understand the meaning of the lyrics. He only listens to J-pop and enjoys listening to DREAMS COME TRUE, Shōnan no Kaze, EXILE, and AAA.
- His name is phonetically close to that of voice actor Yuuichi Nakamura, who voiced Beet J. Stag in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.
- The only difference in spelling of their names is in the kanji used. Yuichi the actor contains the kanji 優, which, incidentally, means "actor", while the voice actor Yuuichi's name uses the kanji 悠, which means "long time".
- Nakamura has acknowledged this fact on Twitter and hopes to work with him on some sort of project together in the future.
- Interestingly, their combination finally realized by the stage drama version of Mobile Suit Gundam 00, as Nakamura portrayed Graham Aker who voiced by voice actor Nakamura in anime.
- He is the only actor to reprise both of his roles as Kyosuke Kiriya and Yuto Sakurai in Zi-O.