|This article is about a/an actor in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Yuichi Nakamura (中村 優一 Nakamura Yūichi) is a Japanese actor, most notably known for his role as Yuto Sakurai from Kamen Rider Den-O. He also previously portrayed as Kyosuke Kiriya in Kamen Rider Hibiki. He was a former member of D-Boys.
The last time Nakamura reprised his role as Kamen Rider Zeronos was in Cho-Den-O Trilogy: Episode Red before he temporarily retired from the entertainment industry on September 25, 2012, due to health reasons and medical treatment. Nakamura returned to the entertainment industry on August 29, 2014. He reprised his role as Yuto Sakurai in the movie, Super Hero Taisen GP: Kamen Rider 3 in 2015.  Additionally, he reprises this role for Kamen Rider: Battride War Genesis.
In 2019, he reprised his role as Kyosuke Kiriya, and later, as Yuto Sakurai once again in Kamen Rider Zi-O. His apparent reprisal of both roles in Zi-O would be referenced by Sougo Tokiwa during his Den-O arc appearance.
- Nakamura grew up asthmatic and was often hospitalized as a young child. After his mother took great care to improve his hygienic life at home, his asthma was eliminated by the time he began middle school.
- Nakamura was known to be a quick runner in elementary school, so he joined his track club in middle school. He was not in any clubs in high school.
- Nakamura enjoys reading Shojo manga. His favorite manga is Good Morning Call, in which Wizard-star Shunya Shiraishi played Hisashi Uehara in an live-action drama adaptation of it.
- Nakamura does not listen to western-pop music as he does not understand the meaning of the lyrics. He only listens to J-pop and enjoys listening to DREAMS COME TRUE, Shōnan no Kaze, EXILE, and AAA.
- His name is phonetically close to that of voice actor Yuuichi Nakamura, who voiced Beet J. Stag in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.
- The only difference in spelling of their names is in the kanji used. Yuichi the actor contains the kanji 優, which, incidentally, means "actor", while the voice actor Yuuichi's name uses the kanji 悠, which means "long time".
- Nakamura has acknowledged this fact on Twitter and hopes to work with him on some sort of project together in the future.
- Both of the characters he potrays, Kyosuke Kiriya and Yuto Sakurai, both eventually did return in Zi-O.
- Yuichi Nakamura at Wikipedia