|This article is about an actor in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Yuichi Nakamura (中村 優一, Nakamura Yūichi) is a Japanese actor who portrayed Kyosuke Kiriya in Kamen Rider Hibiki, and later most notably Yuto Sakurai/Kamen Rider Zeronos in Kamen Rider Den-O. He reprised both roles in Kamen Rider Zi-O, which would be referenced by Sougo Tokiwa during his Den-O arc appearance.
He was originally affiliated with D-Boys from Watanabe Entertainment, before he left on September 25, 2012 due to health issues. He returned to the entertainment industry on August 29, 2014 signed with a new agency, G-Star Pro.
- Nakamura grew up asthmatic and was often hospitalized as a young child. After his mother took great care to improve his hygienic life at home, his asthma was eliminated by the time he began middle school.
- He was known to be a quick runner in elementary school, so he joined his track club in middle school. He was not in any clubs in high school.
- He enjoys reading Shojo manga, with his favorite manga being Good Morning Call, which Wizard-star Shunya Shiraishi played Hisashi Uehara in a live-action drama adaptation of it.
- He does not listen to western-pop music as he does not understand the meaning of the lyrics. He only listens to J-pop and enjoys listening to DREAMS COME TRUE, Shōnan no Kaze, EXILE, and AAA.
- In his free time, he runs a YouTube channel alongside Toshiki Kashu, Kamen Rider Agito, called 中村優一HEROSCAFE or #HEROS CAFE.
- His name is phonetically identical to voice actor Yuuichi Nakamura, who voiced Beet J. Stag in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, with the only difference is the different kanji used for the "yuu" in their names. This was acknowledged by Nakamura (the actor) on Twitter, who wished to collaborate with the voice actor someday.
- Interestingly, Nakamura (the actor) had portrayed Graham Aker in a live stage-drama of Mobile Suit Gundam 00, a character who was voiced by Nakamura (the voice actor) in the anime. This was, again, also acknowledged by Nakamura (the actor) on Twitter.
- He is the only actor to reprise both of his roles as Kyosuke Kiriya and Yuto Sakurai in Zi-O.