|This article is about a/an Rider in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
Yua Yaiba (刃 唯阿 Yaiba Yua) is the 24-year-old technical advisor of A.I.M.S. who reports directly to ZAIA Enterprise Japan's CEO Gai Amatsu. As Kamen Rider Valkyrie (仮面ライダーバルキリー Kamen Raidā Barukirī), she collects crucial information regarding Hiden Intelligence and MetsubouJinrai.net in order to help further Gai's plans. However, her feelings about Gai's ulterior motives and recent actions have her emotionally conflicted, often leading her to sometimes aid Aruto Hiden and Isamu Fuwa.
During the fifth round of the Workplace Competition, Yua was given a Raidriser and the Fighting Jackal Progrisekey to transform into the Fighting Jackal Raider (ファイティングジャッカルレイダー Faitingu Jakkaru Reidā)
Yua Yaiba was born on April 18, 1995. Sometime after she turned 21, she joined ZAIA Enterprise Japan and became a technical advisor for A.I.M.S, becoming the head developer for several of AIMS weaponry developed through Zaia Enterprise.
At some point, she had an A.I. chip implanted in her brain. She would not discover this until after she returned to Zaia Enterprise from AIMS, which forced her to show absolute loyalty to Gai Amatsu.
Working with AIMS
When Berotha Magia is wreaking havoc with corrupted HumaGears, A.I.M.S. personnel are deployed to battle, among them Yua and the squad leader, Fuwa. During the battle, an impatient Fuwa breaks out the still in development Shotriser from a case, without her permission, to destroy a Magia.
The next day, she and Fuwa are arriving in Hiden Intelligence HQ to interrogate the newly appointed CEO, Aruto Hiden about the HumaGear incident at the amusement park. The CEO with his secretary HumaGear easily deflects all accusation, however, and their chat is interrupted by an intruder within the company building. Yua and Fuwa fight the attacking Kuehne Magia when Fuwa asked her to authorize his Shooting Wolf Progrisekey to transform, but she refuses to. Later, when Yua and A.I.M.S. personnel battles Kuehne Magia again, Fuwa arrives and forcibly transforms into Kamen Rider Vulcan. Yua then records his debut fight. The next day, she and Fuwa attend Hiden's press conference where Aruto reveals the existence of Metsuboujinrai.NET.
Yua goes to Magokoro Sushi right as Aruto Hiden was attempting to firm a contract for a new Sushi-Chef-Type HumaGear. Surprised at how little Aruto knows about HumaGear functions, she shows them how to interact with them by using a RisePhone, ordering a sushi form the chef. Despite her liking of the abilities of the new HumaGear model the owner, Norio Uozumi, does not believe it is not fit for the role, whoever, before they can dive deeper into the topic, Yua receives a call about a rampaging HumaGear.
As A.I.M.S was unable to destroy the Neohi Magia, Yua sets to find him but her delay in doing so angered Fuwa, much to her displeasure of his lack of knowledge on how tools work. Not long after she managed to find the rogue Magia and several Trilobite Magias, which were chasing Aruto Hiden, Izu and Norio Uozumi. She arrives to stop the Magia, including the now hacked Sushi-Chef-Type HumaGear. Aruto was opposed to destroying it to which Yua pointed out they can always just be restored later as they are merely tools.
Transforming into Kamen Rider Valkyrie, Yua fights the horde of Trilobite Magia without much issue and when Kamen Rider Vulcan joins the fight she swiftly dispatches them without his help, telling him that is how the Shotriser system was supposed to be used. After the fight, she reports to Gai Amatsu that she installed a spy program on Nigiro and from it discovered that Hiden still has the Progrisekey data that was thought to be lost during Daybreak Town Accident.
When a school field-trip to the outskirts of DayBreak Town is interrupted by Burs' attack, Yua, alongside Fuwa, transform to fight it but are unable to destroy it before it flees the scene. Later when Fuwa tries to venture to Daybreak Town alongside Go Sakurai to learn the truth about the incident, Yua stops them, remarking Fuwa is not authorized to enter there. Seeing Fuwa's determination to go on she grants him the Punching Kong Progrisekey and allows him to continue.
Yua later arrives with the developed Attache Shotgun when the famous mangaka, Choichiro Ishizumi, has his assistant HumaGear hacked into the Vicarya Magia, having Fuwa test the weapon, noting its power but difficult to handle. She later sees Vulcan use the Punching Kong Progrisekey to boost his strength and be able to handle the Attache Shotgun's recoil.
As MetsubouJinrai.net's activities continue to escalate, Yua is tasked by Gai Amatsu into taking them, being granted the Lightning Hornet Progrisekey to do so. She then first uses the key when a hacked a voice actress-type HumaGear, Seine Kanasawa, is hacked and transforms into the Gaeru Magia. Yua quickly overwhelms and destroys the Magia with her new form, proceeding to confront Jin, now donning a Kamen Rider form. They briefly crash before Vulcan arrives and joins her, however, they are both unable to defeat Jin who manages to dodge their attacks and fly away.
When MetsubouJinrai.net brings forth a new enemy, the assassin-type HumaGear, Little Assassin, Yua intercepts him and Jin as they march to their objective. She fights Jin as the assassin observes and she takes the chance to avoid Jin during the fight and disable Little Assassin using the Freezing Bear Progrisekey. She continues fighting Jin almost evenly, holding him back long enough for her helpers to abduct the assassin without him noticing and manages to escape as Zero-One and Vulcan join the fight.
Yua manages to undo the hacking of Little Assassin, leaving no apparent trait commonly found on hacked units, however, she keeps his orders to attack humans and sets him free near a school alongside the Dodo Zetsumerisekey and records as he attacks the students. As the Dodo Magia rampages she transforms and joins Vulcan and Zero-One against him and the new Mammoth Magia, giving Zero-One the Freezing Bear Progrisekey to destroy the Mammoth Magia and helping Vulcan destroy the Dodo Magia. After the Magias are destroyed she secretly recovers the Mammoth Zetsumerisekey.
After handing the Mammoth Zetsumerisekey to Gai Amatsu Yua checks on the production of the Giger units at the A.I.M.S. Special Technology Laboratory by ZAIA Enterprise when the place is attacked by Jin, Little Assassin and Horobi himself. Unknown to her the actions she previously took led to Horobi changing Little Assassin's prime target to herself. She transforms and fights the restored Dodo Magia and Kamen Rider Jin as Horobi infiltrates the facility.
Despite putting up a fight the combined strength of the improved Dodo Magia and Jin proved to be a match for Lightning Hornet and she is driven down. Horobi leaves the laboratory with a stolen Attache Shotgun and Attache Arrow as she was still fighting, leading her to ask why they are exploiting HumaGears and attacking humans, to which they confirm it is the will of the Ark before using the Attache Arrow to defeat her, knocking her out of her transformation in one blow. Despite being injured she manages to get back inside the laboratory, worried that the Giger units had been hacked, but no clear signals were present.
Yua goes to the HumaGear hospital to be treated and return to work as quickly as possible, having her arm immobilized due to the attack. There, however, she notices alongside Aruto and Fuwa that the Nurse-Type HumaGear, Mashirochan showed signs of self-awareness and accompanies them back to Hiden Intelligence, where she enters their secret laboratory without permission as they are running tests on the HumaGear.
Yua notes that if a HumaGear awakens to Singularity and develops self-awareness it would leave A.I.M.S. no choice but to act upon it, leading Fuwa to want it destroyed right there to prevent any further damage but he is stopped by Yua right as they are warned that the Gigers were indeed hacked and went berserk, attacking the hospital.
Yua, Fuwa and Aruto arrive to stop MetsubouJinrai.net and the Giger and learn that Horobi and Jin are rogue HumaGears themselves. The trio transforms and fights the horde of Trilobite Magia, Jin and the Dodo Magia and Yua fights Jin despite her wounded arm, leading to her almost being killed until Vulcan saved her at the last second and they both join forces to fight him, however, Horobi arrives at the scene and transforms into his Kamen Rider form, engaging Vulcan and quickly overpowering him. Yua tried to help Vulcan but Jin continued to fight her himself until the fight was cut short by Horobi landing a deadly blow on Vulcan, knocking him out of his transformation in critical condition.
After the defeat to Horobi, Yua rushes with Fuwa to the hospital where the Doctor-Type HumaGear, Dr Omigoto, confirms he needs urgent surgery and starts to prepare him. Yua stays during the procedure until Hiden shuts down all of the HumaGear staff at the hospital, preventing Fuwa's operation from being started. She rushes to Hiden Intelligence's headquarters to demand them to be reset, pointing that despite the risk of being hacked, the medical HumaGears were still saving lives and their shutdown would ultimately cost more lives. She confesses that the Giger used by MetsubouJinrai.net was actually a weapon developed by A.I.M.S and that they are also responsible for the events happening, requesting once again the HumaGears to be reset and taking responsibility upon the risk.
MetsubouJinrai.net attacks the hospital with the hacked Giger and knowing they couldn't win as they are, Yua hands over the Mammoth Zetsumerisekey to Izu, prompting her to recognize the Giger System as similar to one developed by Hiden. Yua was slightly shocked to learn that Hiden was also researching giant weapons, but was quickly corrected by Izu that it was designed to be a rescue unit to be used on disaster zones. Before departing, she asks Izu if she thinks HumaGears will be well-intentioned towards humanity when they reach Singularity but gets no reply.
Rushing back to the hospital, Yua waits until Fuwa is out of surgery, confirming he is now out of risk and telling him it was all thanks to a HumaGear doctor. She later returns to Hiden to tell Izu about her conclusion but is confronted about having leaked footage of the de-hacked Little Assassin still attacking humans despite having no signs of being hacked. She denies the fact and leaves.
Reporting back to ZAIA, Gai Amatsu showed surprise at Yua handing over the Mammoth Zetsumerisekey to Hiden Intelligence, to which she apologizes and is then tasked with obtaining a new Zetsumerisekey.
Yua, Fuwa and the A.I.M.S.'s soldiers take part in guarding Hiden Intelligence's movie production featuring the actor Shinya Owada and the new Actor-Type HumaGear, Enji Matsuda. The set is quickly attacked by Jin and the yet again restored Little Assassin, Yua joins Vulcan in fighting Jin and they both managed to push him enough but he ultimately flees from the fight.
After the attack, Yua and Fuwa discuss MetsubouJinrai.net targeting the film set and shutting down the production, but Yua affirms that A.I.M.S. is capable of protecting them. Fuwa however, changes the subject as she was about to leave and asks why she leaked the footage of the non-hacked Little Assassin, pointing that their mission is to keep watch over the HumaGears and not take down Hiden, to which she replies the latter is her true mission.
When filming restarted Yua was present when Little Assassin attacked Enji Matsuda over his failure on acting alongside Shinya Owada and attacks him, transforming once again into the Dodo Magia. Jin intervenes, saying that he shouldn't attack HumaGears they are attempting to hack before transforming into his Kamen Rider Form and both engaged Valkyrie. She was quickly overpowered by the duo until Zero-One arrived and fought Jin, leaving her to fight the Dodo Magia, who kept improving as he fought and grew strong enough to defeat her.
Knocked out of her transformation by the Dodo Magia, Yua is saved by Fuwa who transforms into Vulcan and fight the Dodo Magia and his horde of Trilobite Magias. Seeing Vulcan outnumbered, Yua gave him the Gatling Hedgehog Progrisekey which he used to destroy the Trilobite Magias and once again, the Dodo Magia. After the fight, she tells Fuwa that she may one day have to betray him and they'd need to fight each other, to which he replied he would win. Reporting back to Gai Amatsu she informs that Hiden's filming is facing issues, to which he replies everything is going according to plan.
Yua continued to keep guard at the filming set when Horobi infiltrated it and hacked the Actor-Type HumaGear to create the Arsino Magia. She transformed to fight the new Magia and managed to quickly destroy it, recovering the Arsino Zetsumerisekey after the fight. She takes the key back to Gai Amatsu and an afterwards she is tasked to bring Aruto Hiden over to ZAIA to meet her boss.
With Little Assassin having attempted to kill Shinya Owada the police, Yua, Fuwa and A.I.M.S were forced to take action and conduct a full investigation into Hiden's building, however, they were unable to find any evidence of Little Assassin being one of their creations. In their meeting, Yua reveals to the police that Hiden has an undisclosed laboratory and sets them on to it.
Thanks to her actions Zero-One became a fugitive from A.I.M.S and the police, running away until she managed to intercept him atop a building. Yua however, let her guard down when asked by Zero-One if that is how ZAIA dealt with things, allowing him just enough time to make his way through her and away so she couldn't pursue him any further..
Amidst the Dodo Magia Custom II's rampage, Horobi and Jin appeared before Zero-One and Vulcan, suggesting a truce until the Magia was dealt with. As Fuwa was about to reject, Valkyrie appeared as joined him in shooting at Horobi, saying that it was their answer.
The trio managed to deduce where the Dodo Magia would appear and moved in there to fight him one last time. Transforming together for the first time, Zero-One, Vulcan and Valkyrie join forces but are still unable to match the Dodo Magia's continued growth and horde of Dodo Magia Chicks until Zero-One used the Shinning Hopper Progrisekey to finally put an end to Little Assassin as Valkyrie and Vulcan destroyed the Dodo Magia Chicks.
With the fight finally over they recover the Dodo Zetsumerisekey but are soon attacked by Kamen Rider Horobi who steals back the key and swiftly defeats Valkyrie and Vulcan.
After the final destruction of the Dodo Magia, Yua gives a presentation to the A.I.M.S personnel about MetsubouJinrai.net's activities and confirmed leaders, Jin and Horobi. Fuwa notices the pattern in MetsubouJinrai.net's naming convention and theorized that there would be two more generals, one for each kanji left but Yua was unable to confirm their existence at the moment but suggests that it is likely that the group has a spy working inside Hiden Intelligence.
Afterwards, Yua and Fuwa investigate the Hiden Space Development Center, looking for the HumaGears responsible for maintenance on Zea, the Space Brothers Raiden and Subaru. Raiden's aggressive remark makes Fuwa suspicious of him being linked to MetsubouJinrai.net, however, Jin arrives and transforms to fight before they could investigate any further, prompting Yua to transform and engage Jin alongside Zero-One and Vulcan, successfully pushing him back.
When Fuwa's behaviour starts to spiral out of control Yua meets with Gai Amatsu and questions him about leaving her partner continue doing as he pleases, showing clear concern towards Fuwa's life being endangered by his actions. Her concerns are however shrugged aside by Gai who says all they can do is watch as the Ark was about to awaken and with it bring new mythology, that of the Kamen Riders.
Leading the meeting at A.I.M.S' base, Yua instructed the team that they had located MetsubouJinrai.net's base within Daybreak Town and, as explained by Fuwa, they were launching an operation to take down the terrorist group, despites Fuwa's current condition after using the Assault Wolf Progrisekey, which worried Yua about his ability to take part in the operation.
The operation to dismantle MetsubouJinrai.net started and they made it to the entrance of Daybreak Town, however, Horobi and Jin interecepted them claiming it was all within expectations. Yua transformed into Kamen Rider Valkyrie and alongside Kamen Rider Vulcan, engaged Kamen Rider Jin and Kamen Rider Horobi. Valkyrie fought against Horobi using her Rushing Cheetah and Lightning Hornet but wasn't able to take him on, getting swiftly defeated, however, as Horobi was about to land the finishing blow with the Attache Arrow, Zero-One Shinning Hopper intervened and saved her. At the climax of the battle, Vulcan set to deal a killing blow to Jin, but Horobi took the blow instead. Severely hurt by the Assault Wolf Progrisekey, Yua came to Fuwa's rescue, allowing Jin time to flee carrying Horobi.
Back at ZAIA's headquarters, Yua reported back on the operation to Amatsu Gai, distressed at Fuwa's almost sacrifice to take down Horobi. With Gai claiming that it was a commendable act, the whole operation was to show that Kamen Riders are weapons of the new era and that Yua and the others would prove that, to which she reluctantly agreed.
Back at A.I.M.S Yua visited a recovering Fuwa who refused to go to a hospital, telling him to at least be taken care of in the infirmary, however, they conversation was cut short when the alarm sounded, revealing a large army of Trilobite Magia were attacking alongside their own Gigers that were hacked by MetsubouJinrai.net. Yua moved to intercept the enemies alongside Fuwa, despites her pleas for him to not go in his current condition.
When both intercepted MetsubouJinrai.net's army, Yua declared the A.Is were in violation and transformed to fight them alongside Fuwa. During the fight however, Assault Wolf proved too much for Fuwa's damaged body to handle and Valkyrie was forced to help him, removing the key and cancelling his transformation. Despites fighting alone, Valkyrie managed to defeat the Trilobite Magia surrounding her but was defeated by the Giger and forced out of her transformation.
The tide turned however when Zero-One arrived and using Breaking Mammoth defeated the Gigers and with the Assault Grip, turned into Zero-One Shinning Assault Hopper.
Yua witnessed Shinning Assault Hopper appear and questioned why he was able to use the Assault Grip, wondering of the sattelite ZEA had something to do with it, realizing that ZEA was aware this would come to happen. defeat the remaining portion of MetsubouJinrai.net's army and clash with Kamen Rider Jin, ultimately destroying the rogue HumaGear. When Zero-One defeated Kamen Rider Jin, leading to Jin's destruction, Yua was almost speechless to the victory.
With MetsubouJinrai.net's supposedly dismanted, Yua was moved away from A.I.M.S and back into ZAIA, teasing Fuwa that now she would at least no longer need to keep watching over him. Yua and Fuwa watched over Horobi's deactivated body and told him to do whatever it wanted about it as she left the area.
Back at ZAIA, Yua finally learned from Gai Amatsu that HumaGears would continue going berseker, as the Ark was still active, and that he was the one who created the Ark and before Daybreak Town's accident, fed to the Ark informationa bout the malicious nature of humanity, leading it to develop great animosity towards mankind, creating MetsubouJinrai.net and causing Daybreak Town's accident. Yua concluded that Gai was using MetsubouJinrai.net and Hiden's HumaGears to further his own agenda, as well A.I.M.S and herself were only being manipulated into his plan, to which she expressed great shock. Gai reassured her that the real battle was about to begin and that she would be his right hand, to which although she clenched her fists, merely noded and agreed in obedience.
Working with ZAIA
After ZAIA's proposal for a workplace competition in order to decide the future of ZAIA's TOB (Take Over Bid) on Hiden's and the ZAIA Spec's reveal to the world, Yua was assigned by Gai Amatsu to be the announcer of the first round, the floral design competitionb between the human florist and ZAIA' representative, Rentaro Tachibana and the HumaGear and Hiden's representative, Sakuyo Ichirin.
At the competition room Yua announced the theme of the competition - the first sunrise of the year. She was approched by Aruto Hiden during the competition about her quitting A.I.M.S but explained she was merely transfered back to ZAIA. When Aruto started to ask more questions, she told him to mind his own business. As the competitors were set, Yua announced the start of the judgement round, leading to Tachibana's victory. The situation changed however when the competitors had a disagreement which culminated into the Ark hacking into Sakuya and transforming her into an Onycho Magia. Yua was going to fight the Magia but Gai Amatsu told her to stay put in the room and left to handle the situation himself, revealing Kamen Rider Thouser.
After the Magia was destroyed and the competition ended, Yua received a call reporting that someone stole ZAIA's Progrisekeys.
Yua reported to Gai that the Progrisekeys were stolen but that there have been no success in finding them. She was later intercepted by Isamu Fuwa in a parking lot who told her Horobi was fixed and back online, being inquired by Fuwa on why she repaired the HumaGear and that depending on her answer, he would be forced to arrest her. She asks Fuwa why suspect her, to which he replied that once before she said she would one day be forced to betray him. Not answering Fuwa's question, she remaked that no matter where she is, she still has to keep looking after Fuwa and transformed into Kamen Rider Valkyrie.
Valkyrie battled Vulcan, however the fight was interrupted by the appearance of Amatsu Gai who transformed into Thouser and easily defeated Vulcan, much to Yua's shock.
When evidence of foul play from Rentaro Tachibana was discovered by Hiden they demanded a redo of the competition, to which Yua once again attended. Tachibana however arrived in a strange state, showing signs of not feeling well, however, before the competition officially resumed he donned a Raidriser and the stolen Buffalo Progrisekey to transform into the Buffalo Raider. The Raider attacked Yua and they briefly fought, until Kamen Rider Thouser intervened and took the fight outside alongside Zero-One.
After the Buffalo Raider's defeat the competition was resumed and in the end Yua proclaimed that the judges found Tachibana to be the victor.
When the second round of the competition was decided, Yua brought and introduced ZAIA's representative, the realtor Tatsumi Arayashiki, which would face off against Hiden's representative HumaGear, Smile Sumida. Later on a meeting between Gaia, Yua and Tatsumi, based on the current progression of the competition, Yua said that it was going to be a harder round than expected, much to Tatsumi's amusement and Gai's displeasure of the idea of a human losing to a HumaGear.
With the apparition of the Splashing Whale Raider and the sabotage of Hiden's attempts during the competition, another meeting was held between Gai, Yua and Tatsumi where Gai questioned the realtor about his methods. Yua states that there were several reports of vandalism in Hiden's properties, which Tatsumi denied involvement. As Gai questioned the possibility of foul play and lectured him in the stakes of the competition, Yua once again merely stood silent until Tatsumi left and Gai explained the real reason behind Sakuyo being transformed into a Magia in the first round. Yua concluded that Gai was actually trying to drive Tatsumi into a trap that would lead to Smile being hacked into a Magia due to his malice. Yua once again understood that it was all part of Gai's plan but stood silent.
As foulplay unfolded, Sumida Smile did indeed get hacked into a HumaGear due to Tatsumi's actions and later Hiden's Greatest Carpenter Oyakata was also hacked and turned into a Magia due to Tatsumi's actions as the Splashing Whale Raider. After the Raider was put down and Tatsumi accepted defeat to Smile, Yua, alongside Gai, explained that despite Hiden's victory at the one big sale in the competition, due to it being a low value sale, ZAIA still won in terms of overall higher sales figures being achieved.
Yua accompained Gai to the meeting of the third round of the workplace competition, a trial involving a marriage fraud scam, where ZAIA's representative would be the prosecutor Naoto Ichimori and Hiden would be represented by the Lawyer-Type HumaGear Bingo Bengoshi. Yua explained the rules of the competition but Aruto expressed his displeasure at making a competition out of something that would affect someone's life.
Yua attended the trial sessions alongside Gai Amatsu and after the appearance of the Dynamiting Lion Raider, provided Ichimori with a second ZAIA Spec as he claimed his one was lost. Yua questions him about the report from A.I.M.S that said Bingo was attacked by the Dynammiting Lion Raider, suggesting there was foul play involved behind the scenes. Ichimori however denoted that what matters is that the defendant was still guilty and that if they didn't trust him to do his job he would be fine with stepping down as their representative.
As Hiden confronted ZAIA about the ZAIA Spec found during the fight with the Dynamiting Lion Raider, Yua was presented for the discussion and remained silent until Gai Amatsu pointed that Bingo, now self aware as he reached Singularity, should be disposed of, leading to the Ark attempting to hack the HumaGear, however, Gai revealed that he had in his possession a Zetsumeriser and used it to transform Bingo into a Vicarya Magia, which yet again Yua observed in silence.
After Thouser's last clash with Zero-One, Yua was assigned by Gai to go to Daybreak Town and into MetsubouJinrai.net's hideout in order to access the Ark and create a new Progrisekey that would interfere the Zero-One driver's authorization system. While apparently reluctant to follow Gai's orders, Yua obeyed and alongside the Ark, created the MetalCluster Hopper Progrisekey.
Back at the trial, Yua was questioned by Fuwa about Ichimori losing his ZAIA Spec and told him the circunstance of it before entering the court room and delivering the new Progrisekey to Gai.
As the round was decided in Hiden's favor with Masuji Narusawa being revealed as the Dynamiting Lion Raider by the combined efforts of Bingo and Fuwa, Gai's plans came to fruition as he engaged Zero-One as Thouser and forced him to use the MetalCluster Hopper Progrisekey, connecting Aruto to the Ark and giving it control over Zero-One. Thouser fought Metal Cluster Hopper but was unable to deal any damage to it, suffering his first defeat. Behind the scenes, Yua was recording the whole fight.
Movies and other events
Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation
Appearances in other media
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Valkyrie, alongside Vulcan ,Zero-One,Horobi,Jin and other riders will be playable characters in Kamen Rider Battle Ganbarizing.
Kamen Rider Valkyrie is a playable character alongside the other Kamen Riders. Notably, she is the first female character to be appear in this mobile game.
Kamen Rider Valkyrie is a playable character with Vulcan , Zero-One and other Riders in Kamen Rider Buttobasoul.
Kamen Rider Valkyrie Rushing Cheetah with Ligthning Hornet appears with other Kamen Riders and Monsters in Battle Spirits.
Yua is a professional and by-the-book agent, remaining levelheaded even in dangerous situations. She displays a great degree of cunning in her interactions with both Aruto and Isamu, manipulating both of them to suit her own ends. Yua shows signs of a cold nature, but otherwise shows a great deal of restraint. Unlike Isamu, Yua harbors no hatred for HumaGears, but she sees them as nothing more than mere tools that could simply have their data backed up if corrupted, with no inherent value beyond their use as labor.
However, this doesn't mean that she won't use the HumaGears for her own goal, as she nonchalantly hacked a HumaGear sent by MetsubouJinrai.net to resume its quest to attempt to kill Aruto and record its performance for data collecting purposes. She is also quick-witted enough to steal the Mammoth Zetsumerisekey without Jin knowing before it's too late.
Despite this, Yua does have a sympathetic heart underneath her cold and stoic demeanor, as when Isamu got poisoned by Horobi, she cried and was worried about him, despite the two not always getting along. After Jun Fukuoze callously shut down the HumaGear in hospitals to protect Hiden's stock price and PR image, Yua broke her calm facade and pleaded to Aruto to reverse the order and put the androids back online as it would condemn hundreds of people to die without medical aid due to the short-staffing of human doctors. When Yua's secret on observing Little Assassin was busted, Yua sadly warned Isamu that she might betray him one day due to working for Gai Amatsu.
However after returning to her position, Yua has displayed emotional discomfort on several occasions where she hesitated to follow certain orders given to her by Gai, a trait that has been noticed by both Aruto and Isamu. After attempting to voice her opinion on the results of the 4th round, Gai quickly shut her down, which she apologizes in fear of angering him.
Powers and Abilities
- Genius-Level Intellect: As the technical advisor for A.I.M.S, Yua has a great deal of intellect as she developed several of A.I.M.S.'s weaponry on her own.
- A.I. Chip: Like Isamu, Yua also has a computer chip implanted in her brain, allowing her to safely use the A.I.M.S. Shotriser. Unlike Isamu, she knew about the chip the entire time and is forced to follow Gai's every order, who uses the chip as a bargaining tool to control both her and Isamu.
- "Shotrise! Rushing Cheetah! Try to outrun this demon to get left in the dust."
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Rider Height: 187.8 cm
- Rider Weight: 90.6 kg
- Punching Power: 11.0 t
- Kicking Power: 28.5 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 19.2 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 2.1 seconds
Rushing Cheetah is specialized for high agility and is able to shoot with exceptional accuracy while running. All of Valkyrie's statistics in this form are slightly higher than Vulcan Shooting Wolf.
Rushing Cheetah is composed of the following parts:
- Cheetah Head (チーターヘッド Chītā Heddo) - The helmet.
- Cheetah Border (チーターボーダー Chītā Bōdā) - The orange section on Valkyrie's forehead area. It is equipped with a measuring device and a radar system, which collects necessary information for movement. Additionally, it can improve speed and safety by sending obtained information toward the Adept Sprinter program located within the Cheetah Breast chestplate.
- Cheetah Border Ears (チーターボーダーイヤー Chītā Bōdā Iyā) - The 'cheetah ears' attached to the Cheetah Border. They are sophisticated auditory devices that can allow Valkyrie to measure distance, speed and angle with pinpoint accuracy using a millimeter wave radar.
- Cheetah Border Access (チーターボーダーアクセ Chītā Bōdā Akuse) - The orange 'hair' located on the sides. They are equipped with sensors that measure temperature and humidity as well as components in the air relative to the atmosphere.
- Valkyrie Face (バルキリーフェイス Barukarī Feisu) - The white faceplate. It has a built in respiratory filter that removes impurities from the surrounding atmosphere, allowing Valkyrie to breathe (akin to a gas mask). It has been enhanced by the Cheetah Border, increasing the oxygen supply during high speed movement. It is extremely strong, and can withstand 200 meters of water pressure.
- Valkyrie Optical Visor (バルキリーオプティカルバイザー Barukarī Oputikaru Baizā) - The yellow compound eyes. It not only allows Valkyrie to see at a 160° viewing angle at eight times the visual acuity of normal humans, but also allows him to see it in night vision or shading. Additionally, they can function as an optical sight by synchronising with the A.I.M.S. Shot Riser.
- Base Act Head (ベースアクトヘッド Bēsu Akuto Heddo) - The overall helmet. It is part of the Rise Base Actor. It is composed of Zain Ceramic (ザインセラミック Zain Seramikku) armor and is reinforced with a laminated exterior. It is equipped with many sensors. Furthermore, it is highly adaptable, able to change its abilities according to what Progrisekey is used.
- Base Act Communicator (ベースアクトコミュニケーター Bēsu Akuto Komyunikētā) - The 'ears'/communication devices. Located to the left and right of the Base Act Head, it integrates wireless communication devices and speakers to communicate with outside forces.
- Rise Base Actor (ライズベースアクター Raizu Bēsu Akutā) - The bodysuit; more specifically the white/silver areas. It is composed of Zain Ceramic armor and is reinforced with a laminated exterior. It is equipped with many sensors. Furthermore, it is highly adaptable, able to change its abilities according to what Progrisekey is used.
- Base Act Arm (ベースアクトアーム Bēsu Akuto Āmu) - The left arm. Due to it being a part of the Rise Base Actor, it amplifies the wearer's arm strength, allowing Valkyrie to lift up to 4 tons.
- Base Act Grab (ベースアクトグラブ Bēsu Akuto Gurabu) - The left hand. Punching power is amplified and the Paw Pad Connector (パウパッドコネクタ Pau Paddo Konekuta) located on the palm synchronises with the A.I.M.S. Shot Riser as well as the Valkyrie Optical Visor.
- Base Act Leg (ベースアクトレッグ Bēsu Akuto Reggu) - The left leg. Strengthens kicking power and improves running power.
- Base Act Boot (ベースアクトブーツ Bēsu Akuto Būtsu) - The left foot. Jumping power is enhanced thanks to the Paw Pad Soles (パウパッドソールによ Pau Paddo Sōru)
- Cheetah Breast (チーターブレスト Chītā Buresuto) - The chest armor. It is equipped with a travel control system dubbed Adept Sprinter (アダプトスプリンター Adaputo Supurintā) that controls Valkyrie's movement to maximise speed. They also select the optimum travel route, capture obstacles and track moving objects.
- Cheetah Shoulder (チーターショルダー Chītā Shorudā) - The orange right shoulder piece. The lightweight exterior and aerodynamic shape reduce air resistance and generate downforce by drawing strong headwinds while sprinting. It reduces the power loss and increases the speed by suppressing the lift during sprinting and high speed turning.
- Cheetah Arm (チーターアーム Chītā Āmu) - The right arm. Compared to the Base Act Arm, the Cheetah Arm's agility is greatly enhanced. It also functions as a balance weight during high-speed sprints.
- Cheetah Gauntlet (チーターガントレット Chītā Gantoretto) - The right forearm armor. The aerodynamic shape increases the impact of punches dealt.
- Cheetah Grab (チーターグラブ Chītā Gurabu) - The right hand. It is capable of high speed finger movements, allowing Valkyrie to fire as many as 10 shots per second. In addition, it is covered with a special armor made of carbide steel dubbed ZIA209-03 (「ZIA209-03」) in the shape of a cheetah claw, allowing Valkyrie to slash enemies at super close range.
- Cheetah Leg (チーターレッグ Chītā Reggu) - The right leg. The lightweight exterior and aerodynamic shape as well as the incorporation of a device called Earth Dasher (アースダッシャー Āsu Dasshā) allows Valkyrie to run 100m/s. In addition, the upper border wing that protrudes out of the side creates a strong downforce without generating air resistance by adjusting the turbulent flow and creating a difference in pressure between the inside and outside.
- Cheetah Greave (チーターグリーブ Chītā Gurību) - The lower right shin armor. They control traction and the mechanisms in the legs and optimize them based on the surface of the ground.
- Cheetah Boot (チーターブーツ Chītā Būtsu) - The right foot. It is covered with a special armor made of carbide steel dubbed ZIA209-03 in the shape of a cheetah claw, which not only improves attack and defense, but also functions as a braking device while sprinting. They also maintain the speed while turning.
This form has two finishers:
- Rushing Blast (ラッシングブラースト Rasshingu Burasuto): Valkyrie runs around the enemy once while blasting several bursts of orange energy that creates an orb of energy that implodes, destroying surrounding enemies.
- Rushing Blast Fever (ラッシングブラーストフィーバー Rasshingu Burasuto Fībā):
- Rider Height: 196.0 cm
- Rider Weight: 89.0 kg
- Punching Power: 9.7 t
- Kicking Power: 20.0 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 28.1 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 4.0 seconds
Lightning Hornet (ライトニングホーネット Raitoningu Hōnetto) is Valkyrie's hornet-based form accessed by using the Lightning Hornet Progrisekey in the A.I.M.S Shotriser.
This form grants Valkyrie an increase in jumping height, but a moderate decrease in all other stats. That is compensated, however, by the ability to fly using hornet wings produced from Valkyrie's back. In addition, a hexagonal weapon bay is built throughout the body that can launch hornet-like missiles called Hex Vespa (ヘックスベスパ Hekkusu Besupa). This form’s total firepower is 200% stronger than Rushing Cheetah.
Lightning Hornet is composed of the following parts:
- Hornet Head (ホーネットヘッド Hōnetto Heddo) - The helmet.
- Queen Order (クイーンオーダー Kuīn'ōdā) - The forehead. In conjunction with the Hornet Border Antenna (ホーネットボーダーアンテナ Hōnetto Bōdā Antena) and Valkyrie Optical Visor (バルキリーオプティカルバイザー Barukarī Oputikaru Baizā), the ballistics of the missile are calculated instantaneously, and the information is input to the micro missile Hex Vespa (ヘックスベスパ Hekkusu Besupa) loaded in each weapon bay.
- Hornet Border (ホーネットボーダー Hōnetto Bōdā) - The gold 'hair' located on the sides. Equipped with a ballistic calculator and radar system, it collects and supports information necessary for missile attacks.
- Hornet Border Antenna (ホーネットボーダーアンテナ Hōnetto Bōdā Antena) - The antenna on Valkyrie's forehead area. In addition to collecting peripheral information and sending it to the Queen Order (クイーンオーダー Kuīn'ōdā) on the head, the anti-jamming system will support the micro missiles that have been ejected.
- Valkyrie Face (バルキリーフェイス Barukarī Feisu)
- Valkyrie Optical Visor (バルキリーオプティカルバイザー Barukarī Oputikaru Baizā)
- Base Act Head (ベースアクトヘッド Bēsu Akuto Heddo)
- Base Act Communicator (ベースアクトコミュニケーター Bēsu Akuto Komyunikētā)
- Rise Base Actor (ライズベースアクター Raizu Bēsu Akutā)
- Base Act Arm (ベースアクトアーム Bēsu Akuto Āmu)
- Base Act Grab (ベースアクトグラブ Bēsu Akuto Gurabu)
- Base Act Leg (ベースアクトレッグ Bēsu Akuto Reggu)
- Hornet Breast (ホーネットブレスト Hōnetto Buresuto) - The chest. The yellow armor made of a special alloy containing gold has a very high electrical conductivity and controls lightning with dark blue armor with an insulating coating. In addition, the honeycomb frame structure of cemented carbide ZIA209-03 (「ZIA209-03」) has excellent impact dispersion performance and exhibits high strength while being lightweight. Furthermore, by storing the weapon bay in the hexagonal space of the frame, it is possible to equip the micro missile Hex Vespa (ヘックスベスパ Hekkusu Besupa) with a lightning glaze.
- Hornet Shoulder (ホーネットショルダー Hōnetto Shoruda) - The shoulder. A device that converts energy supplied from the A.I.M.S Shot Riser into electric shock Vespa Generator (ベースパージェネレーター Besupa Jenereta) is built in. By supplying it to various parts of the armor, the wing of the flight Hornet Ale (ホーネットエール Honetto Eru) is deployed and the lightning punch weapon Lightning Needle (ライトニングニードル Raitoningu Nīdoru) oscillates. And electric shock attacks are possible.
- Hornet Gauntlet (ホーネットガントレット Hōnetto Gantoretto) - The forearm armor. The fighting force, especially the destructive power of the punch, is improved by putting the electric shock supplied from the shoulder generator on the arm. Weapon Bay contains a micro missile Hex Vespa (ヘックスベスパ Hekkusu Besupa) with a lightning glaze.
- Hornet Leg (ホーネットレッグ Hōnetto Reggu) - The legs. The Rise Base Actor strengthens the wearer's leg power and greatly improves the destructive power and running power of the kick. In addition, the special armor of the thigh improves the fighting battle, especially the destructive power of the kick by putting the electric shock supplied from the generator of the shoulder on the leg. Weapon Bay contains a micro missile Hex Vespa (ヘックスベスパ Hekkusu Besupa) with a lightning glaze.
- Hornet Boot (ホーネットブーツ Hōnetto Būtsu) - The boots. Armor made of cemented carbide ZIA209-03 (「ZIA209-03」) improves fighting performance and defense. Furthermore, with a lightning piercing weapon that oscillates from the tip, Lightning Needle (ライトニングニードル Raitoningu Nīdoru), a one-shot kick is released.
This form has three finishers:
- A.I.M.S. Shotriser finishers:
- Lightning Blast (ライトニングブラスト Raitoningu Burasuto):
- Lightning Blast Fever (ライトニングブラストフィーバー Raitoningu Burasuto Fībā): Has two variations.
- Rider Kick: Valkyrie flies up to an enemy in the air and creates a large dark blue energy construct of a hornet stinger accompanied by dark blue lightning bolts on her right foot before performing a Rider Kick, impaling the target in the process. Valkyries then crashes the impaled enemy into the ground, destroying it.
- Rider Shooting: Valkyrie flys in a circle around the enemy and fires the Shotriser into the center of them, creating an orb of yellow energy. The orb then explodes, destroying the enemy.
- Attache Shotgun finishers:
- Kaban Shot (カバンショット Kaban Shotto): Through the use of a Progrisekey, Valkyrie can boost her Kaban Shot attack.
- Freezing Bear: Valkyrie fires a cold blast that freezes targets upon contact.
- Kaban Shot (カバンショット Kaban Shotto): Through the use of a Progrisekey, Valkyrie can boost her Kaban Shot attack.
Yua transforms into the Fighting Jackal Raider (ファイティングジャッカルレイダー Faitingu Jakkaru Reidā) by using the Fighting Jackal Progrisekey in the Raidriser.
- Territory Scythe (テリトリーサイズ Teritorī Saizu): a large scythe that can increase its sharpness to the maximum by being charged with energy.
- Agility: The Fighting Jackal Raider is highly agile and specializes in close-range martial arts, which makes use of movements fast enough to leave afterimages in order to quickly attack the enemy's blind spot.
- Fighting Bolide (ファイティングボライド Faitingu Boraido): the Fighting Jackal Raider dashes past the enemy while delivering a horizontal slash with the Territory Scythe, sending them a short distance into the air. She then strikes the falling enemy with a one-handed downward slash, smashing them into the ground.
- A.I.M.S. Shotriser - Transformation device and main weapon as Kamen Rider Valkyrie
- Raidriser - Transformation device as the Fighting Jackal Raider
- Progrisekeys - Transformation trinkets
- Progrise Holder - Carrying straps for Progrisekeys
- Hex Vespa: Hornet-like missiles located in the upper body.
- Izu: At first, Izu considered her an ally, but after seeing what Yua does with ZAIA, she begins to distrust her.
- Aruto Hiden/Kamen Rider Zero-One: At first glance it seemed that Yua understood Aruto about the value of the HumaGears, but then it was learned that she only sees them as replaceable tools, something that Aruto doesn't believe in, she is also the first to discover his identity as Zero-One. She laments Aruto's actions as both the CEO of Hiden Intelligence and Zero-One, exclaiming that if he didn't bother to protect the Humagears, there would never be any casualties. After showing her loyalty to ZAIA, she becomes colder with Aruto, although she still 'support' Aruto when there's moral value on his action.
- Isamu Fuwa/Kamen Rider Vulcan: Isamu and Yua were assigned to the same team to exterminate Magias. Isamu and Yua are shown to argue often, with the two rarely coming to an agreement. Yua also refuses to give authorization Isamu's Shooting Wolf Progrisekey due to his reckless nature, calling him a loose cannon. However, when the situation calls for it, the two are capable of cooperation. Yua also monitors Fuwa by recording his performance as Vulcan for reasons unknown. Over time, Yua worries about Fuwa as he continuously put himself in dangerous, life-threatening situations just for fulfilling his revenge towards MetsuboJinrai.Net. Despite that, due to being loyal to ZAIA, Yua has no choice but to fight him.
- Gai Amatsu/Kamen Rider Thouser: He is the benefactor and the superior of Yua, to whom he gives information. Yua initially agrees to do whatever Gai orders, but after he clearly shows no concern for people's safety, she starts to doubt her benefactor's vision for the future and his motives. Nevertheless, Yua remains powerless to even object Gai's decisions. It was later revealed that Yua loyalty towards Gai was caused by an A.I Chip implanted inside her head like with Isamu.
- Jun Fukuzoe: TBD
Behind the Scenes
- Kamen Rider Valkyrie's name comes from the .224 Valkyrie, a type of ammunition used in assault rifles.
- Valkyrie is also the name of female warriors in Norse Mythology who fought alongside Odin who also have the duty to choose and take the deceased of battle to Valhalla. This name could relate to Yua's loyalty to Gai Amatsu.
- Kamen Rider Valkyrie is the first female Rider in the Reiwa Kamen Rider series, and the first female Kamen Rider in the franchise to be the third main Rider in a series if not counting Kase from Kamen Rider Dragon Knight.
- Valkyrie is predated by Kamen Rider Tsukuyomi as the first female Rider to debut in the Reiwa era, however Valkyrie remains to be the first female Rider in a Reiwa series.
- Her A.I.M.S. Shot Rider finisher as Lightning Hornet form shares the same name as Kamen Rider Blade's Kick Locust + Thunder Deer Rouze Combo, also called the Lightning Blast.
- Valkyrie is the first female Rider with more than one in-series form, as all those prior to her have had only one default form discounting mid-transformation forms like Marika's Arms-less state.
- Yua transforms with the Shotriser in its Belt Mode and opens her Progrisekey after inserting it, whereas Isamu transforms with it in its Gun Mode and opens his Progrisekey prior to inserting it.
- Yua spins her Progrisekey before transformation, similar to how Ex-Aid Riders Emu Hojo, Hiiro Kagami, and Taiga Hanaya do so with their Rider Gashat.
- Behind the scenes, her actress used a fidget spinner to spin the Progrisekey.
- Bandai Premium later released the AIMS Role-play Set, which includes a Rushing Cheetah key that can spin.
- Horobi was shown to have data on Yua.
- Yua's date of birth is registered as April 18, 1995, making her two years older than her actress, Hiroe Igeta.
- Her registered height is 170 cm, the same as Igeta.
- She has been employed by A.I.M.S. for at least two years.
- Her registration number is No.03311
- Yua is the first female Raider in the series.
- She is also the first person to become both a Kamen Rider and a Raider.
- The Fighting Jackal Raider is the first jackal monster since the Jackal Lords from Kamen Rider Agito. She is also the first jackal monster in the Reiwa Era.
- Both the Fighting Jackal Raider and the Skelos Falx lord wield a scythe
- Yua's favorite sushi is tuna nigiri with soy sauce.
- In addition to the Raiders' usual recycled legs from Vulcan/Valkyrie, the markings on the Fighting Jackal Raider's face and the prongs on either side of its head resemble those on Valkyrie.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "TV Asahi's page for Valkyrie Rushing Cheetah". https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zero-one/rider/valkyrie/rushing_cheetah/stand.html.
- ↑ https://toy.bandai.co.jp/series/rider/item/detail/11098/
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "TV Asahi's page for Valkyrie Lightning Hornet". https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zero-one/rider/valkyrie/lightning_hornet/stand.html.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "TV Asahi's page for Fighting Jackal Raider". https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zero-one/enemy/fighting_jackal_raider/.
- ↑ http://www.heroshock.com/?p=44923
- ↑ http://www.heroshock.com/?p=44877