|This article is about a/an Rider in Kamen Rider Zero-One and Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
Due to Finis altering the timeline, Yua Yaiba (刃 唯阿 Yaiba Yua) is Kamen Rider Valkyrie (仮面ライダーバルキリー Kamen Raidā Barukirī) who fights as a member of the human resistance in a world ruled by Humagears.
Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation
Both Isamu and Yua managed to destroy Another Zero-One by using their finishers.
To be added.
- Skilled Combatant: To be added
- Expert Marksman: To be added
|"Shotrise! Rushing Cheetah! Try to outrun this demon to get left in the dust."|
- Rider Height: 187.8 cm
- Rider Weight: 90.6 kg
- Punching Power: 11.0 t
- Kicking Power: 28.5 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 19.2 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 2.1 seconds
Rushing Cheetah is specialized for high agility and is able to shoot with exceptional accuracy while running. All of Valkyrie's statistics in this form are slightly higher than Vulcan Shooting Wolf.
Rushing Cheetah is composed of the following parts:
- Cheetah Head (チーターヘッド Chītā Heddo) - The helmet.
- Cheetah Border (チーターボーダー Chītā Bōdā) - The orange section on Valkyrie's forehead area. It is equipped with a measuring device and a radar system, which collects necessary information for movement. Additionally, it can improve speed and safety by sending obtained information toward the Adept Sprinter program located within the Cheetah Breast chestplate.
- Cheetah Border Ears (チーターボーダーイヤー Chītā Bōdā Iyā) - The 'cheetah ears' attached to the Cheetah Border. They are sophisticated auditory devices that can allow Valkyrie to measure distance, speed and angle with pinpoint accuracy using a millimeter wave radar.
- Cheetah Border Access (チーターボーダーアクセ Chītā Bōdā Akuse) - The orange 'hair' located on the sides. They are equipped with sensors that measure temperature and humidity as well as components in the air relative to the atmosphere.
- Valkyrie Face (バルキリーフェイス Barukarī Feisu) - The white faceplate. It has a built in respiratory filter that removes impurities from the surrounding atmosphere, allowing Valkyrie to breathe (akin to a gas mask). It has been enhanced by the Cheetah Border, increasing the oxygen supply during high speed movement. It is extremely strong, and can withstand 200 meters of water pressure.
- Valkyrie Optical Visor (バルキリーオプティカルバイザー Barukarī Oputikaru Baizā) - The yellow compound eyes. It not only allows Valkyrie to see at a 160° viewing angle at eight times the visual acuity of normal humans, but also allows him to see it in night vision or shading. Additionally, they can function as an optical sight by synchronising with the A.I.M.S. Shot Riser.
- Base Act Head (ベースアクトヘッド Bēsu Akuto Heddo) - The overall helmet. It is part of the Rise Base Actor. It is composed of Zain Ceramic (ザインセラミック Zain Seramikku) armor and is reinforced with a laminated exterior. It is equipped with many sensors. Furthermore, it is highly adaptable, able to change its abilities according to what Progrisekey is used.
- Base Act Communicator (ベースアクトコミュニケーター Bēsu Akuto Komyunikētā) - The 'ears'/communication devices. Located to the left and right of the Base Act Head, it integrates wireless communication devices and speakers to communicate with outside forces.
- Rise Base Actor (ライズベースアクター Raizu Bēsu Akutā) - The bodysuit; more specifically the white/silver areas. It is composed of Zain Ceramic armor and is reinforced with a laminated exterior. It is equipped with many sensors. Furthermore, it is highly adaptable, able to change its abilities according to what Progrisekey is used.
- Base Act Arm (ベースアクトアーム Bēsu Akuto Āmu) - The left arm. Due to it being a part of the Rise Base Actor, it amplifies the wearer's arm strength, allowing Valkyrie to lift up to 4 tons.
- Base Act Grab (ベースアクトグラブ Bēsu Akuto Gurabu) - The left hand. Punching power is amplified and the Paw Pad Connector (パウパッドコネクタ Pau Paddo Konekuta) located on the palm synchronises with the A.I.M.S. Shot Riser as well as the Valkyrie Optical Visor.
- Base Act Leg (ベースアクトレッグ Bēsu Akuto Reggu) - The left leg. Strengthens kicking power and improves running power.
- Base Act Boot (ベースアクトブーツ Bēsu Akuto Būtsu) - The left foot. Jumping power is enhanced thanks to the Paw Pad Soles (パウパッドソールによ Pau Paddo Sōru)
- Cheetah Breast (チーターブレスト Chītā Buresuto) - The chest armor. It is equipped with a travel control system dubbed Adept Sprinter (アダプトスプリンター Adaputo Supurintā) that controls Valkyrie's movement to maximise speed. They also select the optimum travel route, capture obstacles and track moving objects.
- Cheetah Shoulder (チーターショルダー Chītā Shorudā) - The orange right shoulder piece. The lightweight exterior and aerodynamic shape reduce air resistance and generate downforce by drawing strong headwinds while sprinting. It reduces the power loss and increases the speed by suppressing the lift during sprinting and high speed turning.
- Cheetah Arm (チーターアーム Chītā Āmu) - The right arm. Compared to the Base Act Arm, the Cheetah Arm's agility is greatly enhanced. It also functions as a balance weight during high-speed sprints.
- Cheetah Gauntlet (チーターガントレット Chītā Gantoretto) - The right forearm armor. The aerodynamic shape increases the impact of punches dealt.
- Cheetah Grab (チーターグラブ Chītā Gurabu) - The right hand. It is capable of high speed finger movements, allowing Valkyrie to fire as many as 10 shots per second. In addition, it is covered with a special armor made of carbide steel dubbed ZIA209-03 (「ZIA209-03」) in the shape of a cheetah claw, allowing Valkyrie to slash enemies at super close range.
- Cheetah Leg (チーターレッグ Chītā Reggu) - The right leg. The lightweight exterior and aerodynamic shape as well as the incorporation of a device called Earth Dasher (アースダッシャー Āsu Dasshā) allows Valkyrie to run 100m/s. In addition, the upper border wing that protrudes out of the side creates a strong downforce without generating air resistance by adjusting the turbulent flow and creating a difference in pressure between the inside and outside.
- Cheetah Greave (チーターグリーブ Chītā Gurību) - The lower right shin armor. They control traction and the mechanisms in the legs and optimize them based on the surface of the ground.
- Cheetah Boot (チーターブーツ Chītā Būtsu) - The right foot. It is covered with a special armor made of carbide steel dubbed ZIA209-03 in the shape of a cheetah claw, which not only improves attack and defense, but also functions as a braking device while sprinting. They also maintain the speed while turning.
- Shotriser finishers:
- Rushing Blast (ラッシングブラースト Rasshingu Burasuto): Valkyrie runs in a circle around a group of enemies and fires the Shotriser into the center of them, creating an orb of orange energy. The orb then explodes, destroying the targets.
This form is exclusive to Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation.
- A.I.M.S. Shotriser - Transformation device and main weapon as Kamen Rider Valkyrie
- Progrisekeys - Transformation trinkets
- Progrise Holder - Carrying straps for Progrisekeys
- Attache Shotgun
- MP5K Sub Machine Gun
- Sniper Rifle
Behind the Scenes
- To be added.