|This article is about a Rider in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
|"Confirmed special A.I. law violation. Eliminating targets."|
|―Yua's pre-battle catchphrase as a Rider.[src]|
|"I don't have a dream, but I do have beliefs."|
|―Yua after affirming her resentment towards Gai.|
|"This is my resignation."|
|― Yua after punching Gai Amatsu, signalling her defection from ZAIA.[src]|
Yua Yaiba (刃 唯阿, Yaiba Yua) is a 24-year-old technical engineer and advisor to A.I.M.S. who helped Gai Amatsu further his plans as Kamen Rider Valkyrie (仮面ライダーバルキリー, Kamen Raidā Barukirī) by collecting crucial information regarding Hiden Intelligence and MetsubouJinrai.net. However, Gai's orders resulted in her temporarily becoming the Fighting Jackal Raider (ファイティングジャッカルレイダー, Faitingu Jakkaru Reidā) to help secure his victory in the Workplace Competition. After his ulterior motives began to conflict with Yua's own morality, she ultimately betrays Gai and works with Jin and HIDEN Manufacturing to defeat Ark-Zero. After the Ark's defeat, she became the new commander of A.I.M.S. and re-recruits Isamu to assist her in eliminating Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai on Secretary Daimonji's orders.
- 1 Biography
- 2 Other Events
- 3 Video Games Appearances
- 4 Personality
- 5 Abilities
- 6 Forms
- 7 Equipment
- 8 Relationships
- 9 Behind the Scenes
- 10 Notes
- 11 Appearances
- 12 References
- 13 Navigation
Yua Yaiba was born on April 18, 1995. Sometime after she turned 21, she joined ZAIA Japan and became the technical advisor for A.I.M.S., putting her in charge of major A.I.M.S. weaponry developed by ZAIA Japan.
At some point, she had an A.I. chip implanted in her brain. She would not discover this until after she returned to ZAIA Japan from A.I.M.S., which forced her to show absolute loyalty to Gai Amatsu.
Working with A.I.M.S.
When Fukkinhoukai Taro, as the Berotha Magia, is wreaking havoc with the Trilobite Magias, A.I.M.S. personnel are deployed to battle, among them Yaiba and the squad captain, Isamu Fuwa. During the battle, an impatient Fuwa breaks out the still in development Shotriser from a case, without her permission, to destroy a Trilobite Magia.
The next day, she and Fuwa are arriving in Hiden Intelligence HQ to interrogate the newly appointed CEO, Aruto Hiden about the Humagear incident at the amusement park. The CEO with Izu easily deflects all accusations, however, and their chat is interrupted by Okureru, as the Kuehne Magia within the company building. Yaiba and Fuwa fight the attacking Kuehne Magia when Fuwa asked her to authorize his Shooting Wolf Progrisekey to transform, but she refuses to. Later, when Yaiba and A.I.M.S. personnel battles Kuehne Magia again, Fuwa arrives and forcibly transforms into Kamen Rider Vulcan. Yaiba then records his debut fight. The next day, she and Fuwa attend Hiden's press conference where Aruto reveals the existence of MetsubouJinrai.net.
Yaiba goes to Magokoro Sushi right as Aruto Hiden was attempting to form a contract for a new Sushi Chef Type-Humagear. Surprised at how little Aruto knows about Humagear functions, she shows them how to interact with them by using a RisePhone to order sushi. While deployed to stop the rampaging Neohi Magia, Yaiba finds Aruto Hiden and Izu with the sushi shop owner cornered by the Magia. Aruto was opposed to destroying it to which Yaiba pointed out they can always just be restored later as they are merely tools. She used the A.I.M.S. Shotriser to transform into Kamen Rider Valkyrie and defeats the horde of Trilobite Magia. After the fight, she reports to Gai Amatsu that she installed a spy program on Nigiro and learned that Hiden Intelligence has the Progrisekey data that was thought to be lost during Daybreak Town Accident.
When a school field-trip to the outskirts of Daybreak Town is interrupted by Burs' as the Onycho Magia attack, Yaiba, alongside Fuwa, transforms to fight it but is unable to destroy it before it flees the scene. Later when Fuwa tries to venture to Daybreak Town alongside Go Sakurai to learn the truth about the incident, Yaiba stops them, remarking Fuwa is not authorized to enter there. Seeing Fuwa's determination to go on she grants him the Punching Kong Progrisekey and allows him to continue.
Yaiba later arrives with the developed Attache Shotgun when the famous mangaka, Choichiro Ishizumi, has his assistant Humagear hacked into the Vicarya Magia, having Fuwa test the weapon, noting its power but difficult to handle. She later sees Fuwa, as Vulcan, use the Punching Kong Progrisekey to boost his strength and handle the Attache Shotgun's recoil.
As MetsubouJinrai.net's activities continue to escalate, Yaiba is tasked by Gai Amatsu into taking them, being granted the Lightning Hornet Progrisekey to do so. She then first uses the key when a voice actress-type Humagear is hacked and transforms into the Gaeru Magia. Yaiba quickly overwhelms and destroys the Magia with her new form, proceeding to confront Jin, now donning a Kamen Rider form. They briefly crash before Fuwa, as Vulcan arrives and joins her, however, they are both unable to defeat Jin who manages to dodge their attacks and fly away.
When MetsubouJinrai.net brings forth the Assassin Humagears, Yaiba intercepts him and Jin as they march to their objective. She fights Jin as the assassin observes and she takes the chance to avoid Jin during the fight and disable Little Assassin using the Freezing Bear Progrisekey. She continues fighting Jin, holding him back long enough for her helpers to abduct the assassin without him noticing and manages to escape as Zero-One and Vulcan arrived. Yaiba manages to undo Little Assassin's hacking, but programs him to attack humans. As the Dodo Magia rampages, she joins Vulcan and Zero-One against him. Valkyrie hands Zero-One the Freezing Bear Progrisekey to destroy the Mammoth Magia and helping Vulcan destroy the Dodo Magia. After the Magia are destroyed, she secretly recovers the Mammoth Zetsumerisekey.
After handing the Mammoth Zetsumerisekey to Gai Amatsu, Yaiba checks on the production of the Giger units at the A.I.M.S. Special Technology Laboratory when MetsubouJinrai.net attacked the base. Unknownbeknowst to her, Horobi changed Little Assassin's primary target to herself. She transforms and fights the Dodo Magia and Kamen Rider Jin as Horobi infiltrates the facility. Despite putting up a fight with them, Horobi succeeded in taking the Attache weapons and Gigers and Yaiba was defeated having broken her arm. Yaiba goes to the hospital to be treated as quickly as possible, running into Fuwa and Aruto. She discovered the medical Humagear, Mashirochan, has shown signs of self-awareness it would leave A.I.M.S. no choice but to act upon it. However, MetsubouJinrai.net attacked the hospital using the Gigers and hacked the majority of medical Humagear. To make matters worse, Yaiba would witness Fuwa being critically injured during his battle with Horobi.
After the Fuwa's defeat, Yaiba rushes with Fuwa to the hospital where Dr. Omigoto confirms he needs urgent surgery and starts to prepare him. However, Aruto was forced to shut down all of the Humagear staff at the hospital, preventing Fuwa's operation from to begin. She rushes to Hiden Intelligence's headquarters to demand them to be reactivate them, pointing that despite the risk of being hacked, shutting down the medical Humagears would ultimately cost more lives. Realizing the grave stake of MetsubouJinrai.net having the Giger technology in their hands, Yaiba and Izu researched the Mammoth Zetsumerisekey, which led to the discovery of the Breaking Mammoth, one of Hiden Intelligence's giant weapons. Rushing back to the hospital, Yaiba is elated to see Fuwa is out of surgery, after Aruto listened to Yaiba's words to reactivate them. After returning to Hiden Intelligence to personally thank Izu, she was confronted with footage placing her at the scene of the Dodo Magia's hacking. She denies the fact and leaves.
Yaiba, Fuwa and the A.I.M.S.' soldiers take part in guarding Hiden Intelligence's movie production featuring the actor Shinya Owada and the new Actor-Type Humagear. The set is quickly attacked by Jin and the yet again restored Little Assassin, Yaiba joins Vulcan in fighting Jin and they both managed to push him enough but he ultimately flees from the fight. After the battle, Fuwa questions why she leaked the footage of the Dodo Magia attacking since their mission is to keep watch over the Humagears and not take down Hiden, to which she replies the latter is her true mission. When filming resumed, Valkyrie fought the Dodo Magia once more and despite being briefly interupted by Jin, she was knocked out of transformation and saved by Vulcan at the last minute, even handing him the Gatling Hedgehog Progrisekey in battle. After the fight, she tells Fuwa that she may one day have to betray him and they'd need to fight each other, to which he replied he would win. Reporting back to Gai Amatsu she informs that Hiden's filming is facing issues, to which he replies everything is going according to plan.
Yaiba continued to keep guard at the filming set when Horobi infiltrated it and hacked Enji Matsuda to create the Arsino Magia. She transformed to fight the new Magia and managed to quickly destroy it, recovering the Arsino Zetsumerisekey after the fight. She takes the key back to Gai Amatsu and afterwards she is tasked to bring Aruto Hiden over to ZAIA Japan to meet her boss.
Due to the assassination attempted on Shinya Owada, A.I.M.S. and the police were forced to take action and conduct a full investigation into the Hiden Intelligence building, however, they were unable to find any evidence of Little Assassin being one of their creations. In their meeting, Yaiba reveals to the police that Hiden has an undisclosed laboratory and sets them on to it. Thanks to her actions, Zero-One became a fugitive from A.I.M.S. and the police, running away until she managed to intercept him atop a building. Yaiba however, let her guard down when asked by Zero-One if that is how ZAIA Japan dealt with things, allowing him just enough time to make his way through her and away so she couldn't pursue him any further.
Amidst the Dodo Magia's rampage, Horobi and Jin appeared before Zero-One and Vulcan, suggesting a truce until the Magia was dealt with. As Fuwa was about to reject, Valkyrie appeared as joined him in shooting at Horobi, saying that it was their answer. The trio deduced where the Dodo Magia would strike next and moved in to fight him one last time. Transforming together for the first time, Zero-One, Vulcan and Valkyrie joined forces but are still unable to match the Dodo Magia's continued growth and a horde of Dodo Magia Chicks until Zero-One used the Shining Hopper Progrisekey to finally put an end to Little Assassin as Valkyrie and Vulcan destroyed the Dodo Magia Chicks. With the fight finally over, they attempt to recover the Dodo Zetsumerisekey but are soon attacked by Kamen Rider Horobi who steals back the key and swiftly defeats Valkyrie and Vulcan.
During a meeting analyzing on MetsubouJinrai.net, Yaiba gives a presentation to the A.I.M.S. personnel about their activities and confirmed member, Jin and Horobi. Fuwa speculating there could be two more members with the organization's naming convention. Yaiba was unable to confirm their existence at the moment, but suggests that it there is likely a spy working inside Hiden Intelligence. Fuwa and Yaiba later went to investigate the Hiden Space Development Center and Fuwa starts to accuse one of the astronaut Humagears, Raiden, could be the spy over the "Rai" part of his name, despite Yaiba's skepticism. When Fuwa's behavior starts to spiral out of control, Yaiba meets with Gai Amatsu and questions him about leaving her partner to continue doing as he pleases, showing clear concern towards Fuwa's life being endangered by his actions. Her concerns are however shrugged aside by Gai who says all they can do is watch as the Ark was about to awaken and with it bring new legend, that of the "Kamen Riders".
With MetsubouJinrai.net's hideout revealed at Daybreak Town, Yaiba participated in the A.I.M.S.' raid to take down the organization once and for all. She declared the terrorists were in violation in A.Is code and transformed to fight them alongside Fuwa. During the fight, however, Vulcan Assault Wolf proved too much for Fuwa's body to handle and Valkyrie was forced to help him, removing the key and cancelling his transformation. Despites fighting alone, Valkyrie managed to defeat the Trilobite Magia surrounding her but was knocked out of transformation by the Giger.
With only Jin remaining and him launching an attack to the city, Yaiba would witness Aruto taking the Assault Grip off of the Assault Wolf Progrisekey and attaching it to the Shining Hopper Progrisekey, transforming into Zero-One Shining Assault Hopper. She witnessed Zero-One finally defeat Jin, ending the MetsubouJinrai crisis once and for all.
With MetsubouJinrai.net's supposedly dismantled, Yaiba left A.I.M.S. and transferred back back to ZAIA Enterprise Japan, teasing Fuwa that now she would at least no longer need to keep watching over him. Yaiba and Fuwa watched over Horobi's deactivated body and told him to do whatever it wanted about it as she left the area. Back at ZAIA Japan Headquarters, Yaiba learned of Gai's true nature of orchestrating the Ark's downfall and using MetsubouJinrai.net and Hiden's Humagears to further his own agenda, as well A.I.M.S. Gai reassured her that the real battle was about to begin and that she would be his right hand, to which although she clenched her fists, nodding in obedience.
Working with ZAIA Japan
After Gai Amatsu's proposal for a workplace competition in order to decide the future of ZAIA's takeover bid on Hiden Intelligence, Yaiba was assigned by Gai to be the announcer of the first round, the floral design competition between the human florist and ZAIA Japan's eepresentative, Rentaro Tachibana and the Humagear and Hiden's representative, Sakuyo Ichirin. Aruto approched her about her leaving A.I.M.S. to work for ZAIA, only to end with her telling him to mind his own business. When Sakuyo Ichirin turned berserk from Tachibana's insults and had transformed into an Onycho Magia, Yaiba was going to fight the Magia but Gai Amatsu told her to stay put in the room to handle the situation himself, revealing Kamen Rider Thouser. After the Magia was destroyed, Yaiba received a call reporting that someone stole ZAIA Japan's Progrisekeys.
Yaiba reported to Gai that the Progrisekeys were stolen but that there has been no success in finding them. She was later intercepted by Isamu Fuwa in a parking lot who told her Horobi was fixed and back online, questioning on why she repaired him. Not answering Fuwa's question, she and transformed into Kamen Rider Valkyrie and battled Vulcan. However, Gai arrived and transformed into Thouser and easily defeated Vulcan, much to Yaiba's shock. During a rematch with the first competition, Rentaro Tachibana donned the Raidriser and the stolen Crushing Buffalo Progrisekey to transform into a Crushing Buffalo Raider. The Raider attacked Yaiba and they briefly fought, until Kamen Rider Thouser intervened and took the fight outside alongside Zero-One. After the Raider's defeat, the competition was resumed and in the end, Yaiba proclaimed that the judges fairly found Tachibana to be the victor.
As the Workplace Competition continued to progress, it would slowly become apparent that Gai was using every underhanded method to downplay the Humagears, even intentionally provoking them to become Magias inciting malice. Yaiba was forced to stand silent and witness Gai turn away from foul play regarding his competitors.
Realizing that Zero-One was going to be a thorn to his plans, Yaiba was assigned by Gai to go to Daybreak Town and into MetsubouJinrai.net's hideout in order to access the Ark and create a new Progrisekey that would interfere the Zero-One Driver's authorization system. While apparently reluctant, Yaiba forced to obeyed and alongside the Ark, created the MetalCluster Hopper Progrisekey. After Hiden Intelligence was able to acchieve a score in the third competition, Yaiba witness Thouser using the MetalCluster Hopper Progrisekey on Zero-One and recorded the fight. After Aruto's transformation into Zero-One MetalCluster Hopper, Yaiba remarked Zero-One had evolved depsite Fuwa's refusal to believe that was even Zero-One at all.
As the next round between Hiden and ZAIA Japan was on, Yaiba accompanied Gai into a couple matching service where Match Enmusubi was assigned to introduce Gai to Chiharu Ebii. Yaiba introduced Gai and gave his backstory and details to Match, only to laugh when Match exposed Gai's personality flaws, leaving alongside him when he got angry at the situation. When interrupted by the appearance of Storming Penguin Raider, Yaiba transformed into Valkyrie and fought the Raider until Zero-One MetalCluster Hopper joined the fight but instead of aiding Yaiba, he attacked her against his will and it was Vulcan who was able to help stop the transformation. After the fight, she left alongside Gai.
During Izu and the other Humagears that Aruto had bonded united to help create the Progrise Hopper Blade, Yaiba informed Gai that data someone had extracted data regarding the MetalCluster Hopper Progrisekey from MetsubouJinrai.net's hideout. Eventually, Aruto managed to regain control of Zero-One MetalCluster Hopper form through the Progrise Hopper Blade.
Preparing for the next round of the competition, the firefighter contest, Yaiba was tasked by Gai to hack Hiden's Humagear representative, 119nosuke, when signs of Singularity appeared. For that end, she was given a Zetsumeriser and a Mammoth Zetsumerisekey. While the competition began, it was attacked by the Scouting Panda Raider and participants were injured, prompting Yaiba to help the A.I.M.S. squad members who got hurt, only to be interrupted by Gai under claims she was no longer one of them. During the confusion, 119nosuke started showing signs of reaching Singularity, prompting Yaiba to act under Gai and hack him into the Mammoth Magia.
After the commotion settled down information that Jun Fukuzoe, Sanzo Yamashita, and Shesta were still inside the burning building attacked by the Scouting Panda Raider came and prompted the competition to continue, 119nosuke sacrificed himself to allow Takeshi to get through the fire and save the Hiden executives, seemingly leading to ZAIA Japan's victory. However, their own representative threw up the win by claiming they only on because 119nosuke sacrificed his life to open the passage for them. Yaiba agreed and spoke up for it but was quickly cut down by Gai who made clear he didn't ask for her opinion, however, the victory was ultimately turned to Hiden's. However, Fuwa uncovered
For the final round of the competition, Yaiba was given by Gai a Raidriser and the Fighting Jackal Progrisekey. Fuwa confronted them about handing out the Raidrisers to the ZAIA Spec users but Yaiba revealed to Fuwa that both of them have a chip inside their heads, an implant required for them to become Kamen Riders using the Shotriser. After the fight between Vulcan and Thouser, they returned to MetsubouJinrai.net's hideout where Yaiba and A.I.M.S. began collecting some of MetsubouJinrai's remaining items. During the public debate concerning the final round of the competition, Yua transformed into the Fighting Jackal Raider to reveal to the public of ZAIA's newest product against the Humagear threat and found the Hiden's representative MC Che.ck-It-Out, who angrily transformed into the Dodo Magia that Gai incitied. After moving the fight outside and the audience watched and recorded. Easily overwhelming the Magia, Yaiba destroyed in front of the cameras and to the public.
Fuwa arrived to stop the madness, only to lose control of his mind and taken over by Naki. After returning to ZAIA headquarters, Yaiba was present when Gai revealed that Fuwa's chip has the A.I. consciousness of Naki inside. While talking privately, Fuwa questioned why she is even working for Gai even after all he has done, only to be shut down afterwards. Eventually, the competition came to a close with ZAIA Japan winning the Workplace Competition, commencing their buyout of Hiden Intelligence. Although Aruto begged Gai to spare the Humagears, Gai ordered Yua to eliminate Izu. However, Thouser and the Fighting Jackal Raider were intercepted by Fuwa, who regained his will and would defeat her as Kamen Rider RampageVulcan. Yaiba tried to fight back, but she was beaten down swiftly as well, along with Gai.
Nevertheless, Hiden Intelligence was acquired as a subsidiary of ZAIA Japan. After Fuwa left A.I.M.S. in disgust as the latter now worked under Gai Amatsu, Yua took his place as the squad captain and continued to eliminate any remaining Humagear that were recalled.
Finding True Purpose
After Gai had acquired Hiden Intelligence and had sent out Yaiba and the Battle Raiders to eliminate Jin, Fuwa shows himself towards her and explains that he has no more hatred against Humagears and focused on destroying ZAIA since they created the Ark in the first place, beating her up again during her task to handle Jin and Aruto.
A week later, Fuwa arrives at the garage in Hiden Intelligence encountering Yaiba, Gai, and two A.I.M.S. members. Gai ordered Yaiba to take care of him while he and his men left for HIDEN Manufacturing. Once again, Fuwa beats her up again, but Yaiba has taken the Assault Wolf Progrise Key before her defeat without him noticing. He then vows to beat her up everyday until she comes to her senses before leaving.
A few days later, Yaiba participated in the raid of HIDEN Manufacturing to eliminate fashion model Humagear Delmo. When Fuwa charged in to fight ZAIA, Yaiba managed to snatch Fuwa's Shotriser and force him to transform into Vulcan Assault Wolf, to let Naki to take control again. Through a series of events, Naki managed to free themselves from Gai Amatsu's control, working together with Fuwa to fight against Thouser. This made Yua began to question if she still had any free will left to fight against Gai.
|"Didn't you know? Feelings can overcome the power technology! So I'll crush ZAIA!"|
|―Yaiba declaring to fight against Gai Amatsu's ambitions.[src]|
However, it came to a breaking point after Yaiba discovered the true nature of Fuwa's past, that his memories of being attacked during the Daybreak Incident were fabricated memories implanted on him to make Fuwa hate the Humagears. Yaiba was disgusted by this, finally realising just how far Gai was willing to go for his own ambitions, but she couldn't do anything yet as she was ordered to kill Fuwa to test her loyalty. When Gai sadistically revealed Fuwa's past to the rest of HIDEN Manufacturing, Yaiba finally snapped back against her former boss, becoming Kamen Rider Valkyrie again to fight him. Helped by Fuwa as RampageVulcan, the two would finally defeat him. She would later punch Gai in the face, considering that to be her resignation from ZAIA Japan in the process and finally free from Gai Amatsu's control.
After leaving ZAIA Japan, Horobi and Jin would approach her to help them free Naki from Fuwa's head, in which is eventually successful. When returning to the hospital, Naki in their new Humagear body relayed to Fuwa about his past. Yaiba remarked Fuwa's life up before joining A.I.M.S. was completely normal and unremarkably pedestrian to the point of being tedious to listen to, with his unusual sense of humor being the only noteworthy aspect of it.
The Ark Uprising
Yaiba would become active once the Ark began to surface as Kamen Rider Ark-Zero, even realigning with A.I.M.S. as it became apparent that the Ark is unlike any enemy they had faced. Following Gai Amatsu's change of heart, despite Yaiba and Fuwa unable to easily forgive him for his actions, Fuwa did request for Gai to let A.I.M.S. operate independently from ZAIA.
Yaiba and Fuwa would witness Aruto Hiden's transformation into Kamen Rider Zero-Two and completely take down Ark-Zero due to its high outprediction ability. Eventually, Ark-Zero was completely vanquished from the combined efforts of Zero-Two and Horobi, with the remaining data destroyed in the Satellite husk.
Although the threat of the Ark was seemingly over, Horobi continued his crusade to destroy humanity and began raising a Magia army. As Yaiba and Fuwa rushed to the scene to stop him, Izu and Jin arrived to prevent Horobi from become the next incarnation of the Ark. However, things took a turn to the worst when Izu was destroyed by Horobi. While Aruto mourned for her death, Yaiba tried to confort the young president but was stopped by Fuwa, wanting him to have space. When Horobi launched an attack on the city, an enraged Valkyrie and Vulcan fought Horobi and his army of Magia. Despite Jin's efforts to stop the battle, the appearance of Kamen Rider Ark-One would shook the situation more further and if that wasn't suprising, it turned out that the new Ark is: Aruto Hiden.
Believing that Aruto is being controlled by the Ark, Yaiba along with Fuwa and Gai went to confront Ark-Zero entering Daybreak Town. Annoyed by their interference, Ark-One defeats the three Riders with ease, even managing to destroy the Thousandriver and disable Vulcan and Valkyrie's A.I chips, stripping them of their transformation abilities. The three learned that Aruto isn't controlled by the Ark, but chosing to act under his own volition. She tried to request Hiden Intelligence to restore Izu but discovered that due to her role as Secretary, she can't be backed up.
With tensions between humans and Humagears were being raised due to Aruto's actions as Ark-One, Yaiba attempted to convince A.I.M.S. to don't harm the protesting Humagears and vice-versa. Despite Williamson Yotagaki's orders, Yaiba revealed that A.I.M.S. is no longer a subsidary of ZAIA Japan, thanks to Gai Amatsu's efforts, and has assumed command of A.I.M.S. as the current squad commander.
With the battle to decide the fate between humans and Humagears came underway, Yaiba watched the television in the Thouser Department office. She would witness Aruto as Ark-One fighting Horobi and continue watching with Fuwa and Gai as Aruto finally lets go of his feelings of revenge and regain sense of himself to become Zero-One once more and defeat Horobi, but spared him out of mercy.
Following this final victory, Yua meets with the A.I.M.S. cadets and would introduce Naki as their new technical advisor, with a mission to protect A.I. for the betterment of humanity and Humagear alike.
In the mid-credits scene after the timeline is restored, Fuwa tells Yua about a dream in which he was turned into a Humagear. He asks Yua to destroy him if such a thing happens in reality. Yua asks him about his actions if she is turned into one, and Fuwa ensures her that he will crush her.
Three months after the war between Aruto and Horobi ended, Yaiba is able to transform into Kamen Rider Valkyrie after Gai Amatsu restored the A.I. chips implanted into her brain. However, a new incarnation of the Ark arises with the presence of Rihito Isshiki (S) who lead his followers at Thinknet to destroy the world and replace it with a "paradise". Yaiba as Kamen Rider Valkyrie engages the Abaddon Riders with the A.I.M.S. soldiers, even engaging some while riding a bike. She also gathered up information regarding the identities of the Abaddons with Naki, Shesta, and Gai. Valkyrie joins with Thouser, Horobi, Vulcan, and Jin for the final showdown against the horde of Abaddon Riders.
Sometime following the Thinknet crisis, Yaiba permitted Naki to help MetsubouJinrai.net in a situation. When it was revealed MetsubouJinrai.net had stormed into ZAIA Japan HQ, Yua was forced to do a press conference and hounded by the reporters regarding the situation. While ZAIA Enterprise CEO, Lyon Arkland, arrived to accuse MetsubouJinrai.net of being a threat much to Yaiba's disagreement, what didn't support her defense was when MetsubouJinrai.net hacked the live feed to declare war on ZAIA. After Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai murdered Lyon Arkland in battle and also destroyed ZAIA Japan HQ, Yua was ordered by the secretary of National Defense, Shigeru Daimonji, to eliminate the runaway Rider.
Yaiba began to pursue Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai as it set it's sights onto her and is aided by Isamu Fuwa. While Valkyrie and Vulcan engage the runaway Rider, MetsubouJinrai was able to overwhelm the duo and even damaged his Shotriser during battle, forcing them to evacuate. After learning about the events that unfolded during the ZAIA HQ destruction, Yaiba found herself aided by Sold20 who warns them about the Solds, willingly loyal to MetsubouJinrai, are launching a war against A.I.M.S. Upon arriving at A.I.M.S. HQ, Yaiba confronts Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai but Sold20 defends her from it's beam. After being given the Serval Tiger Zetsumerisekey before Sold20 had shut down, Yua transformed into Kamen Rider Valkyrie Justice Serval and fought against MetsubouJinrai. Unfortunately, the runaway Rider was still too powerful and Valkyrie was only able to briefly damage the MetsubouJinrai Driver's power system. Yaiba was later brought to the hospital, which motivated Fuwa to fight MetsubouJinrai himself. After Vulcan Lone Wolf managed to vanquish MetsubouJinrai, Yaiba arrived to see him bleeding out of his eyes and in critical condition. Yua stayed behind Fuwa's side during what appeared to be his final moments.
Sometime afterwards, Yaiba had recruited Sold9 and Sold20 to A.I.M.S. and they arrive at Shigeru Daimonji's press conference when he announces his intent to abolish humanoid A.I. Yaiba refutes that no matter what, the will of MetsubouJinrai has moved onto the next generation of Humagear as she vows to protect them.
Video Games Appearances
Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing
Kamen Rider Valkyrie , Lightning Hornet and Fighting Jackal Raider, alongside Vulcan, Zero-One, Horobi, Jin and other Riders are playable characters in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing.
Kamen Rider City Wars
Kamen Rider Valkyrie is a playable character alongside the other Kamen Riders. Notably, she is the first female character to appear in this mobile game in Kamen Rider City Wars.
Kamen Rider Buttobasoul
Kamen Rider Valkyrie is a playable character with Vulcan, Zero-One and other Riders in Kamen Rider Buttobasoul.
It is the tenth collaboration pack and the fifth collaboration with the Kamen Rider franchise. CB10 was released in Japan on December 21st, 2019. This set includes spirit, magic, and nexus cards in all six colors,Kamen Rider Valkyrie Rushing Cheetah, Lightning Hornet and Fighting Jackal Raider appear with other Kamen Riders and Monsters in Battle Spirits.
Valkyrie Battle Spirits Cards Included
- Kamen Rider Valkyrie Rushing Cheetah (Common)
- Kamen Rider Valkyrie Lightning Hornet (Master Rare)
- Kamen Rider Valkyrie Lightning Hornet (Common)
- Fighting Jackal Raider (Rare)
ZenonzardAs part of Kamen Rider's collaboration with Zenonzard, cards from Zero-One, OOO, and W were available in the Japanese servers throughout September 2020.
- Valkyrie Cards Included
- Kamen Rider Valkyrie Rushing Cheetah (Common)
- Valk - Eolia RC (English edition)
- Kamen Rider Valkyrie Lightning Hornet (Epic)
- Valk - Eolia LH (English edition)
Yua is an extremely professional and by-the-book agent, remaining levelheaded even in the most dangerous situations. She is also extremely cunning and quick witted, able to manipulate both Aruto and Isamu to suit her own ends. Due to her long-term working relationship with Gai Amatsu, it has corrupted her perspective of Humgears to the point where she sees them as nothing but tools that could simply have their data backed up if corrupted, with no inherent value beyond their use as labor.
However, despite this cold and often stoic demeanor, Yua does possess humanity and sympathy for others as she was worried and cried for Isamu after he was put comatose by Horobi, despite the two not always getting along. She broke her calm façade and pleaded to reverse Hiden Intelligence's order of disabling the Humagears, as it would condemn hundreds of human lives to death. Showing contrast to Gai, her superior, she continued to show a great care for Isamu's well-being even after returning to ZAIA Enterprise, as well as displaying signs rebellion against Gai. However she is fearful of betraying him due to his leverage over her with the A.I. chips inside both her and Isamu, lacking the willpower to defy him.
However by Episode 33, she snaps after she personally witnesses Gai selfishly cross a line. Although she has since defected from ZAIA Japan, she continues to wallow in guilt over being partially responsible for the Ark's revival. Thanks to Isamu's previous attempts to make her find her own self purpose, she opened her heart to him, and subsequently to others as well. Since the end of the Ark's reign, she has begun to accept Humagears and, like Aruto, recognize that they have a heart as well, eventually taking one in to work for her.
Prior to entering a battle, Yua would say "Confirmed special A.I. law violation. Eliminating targets." (人工知能特別法違反を確認。対象を破壊する, Jinkō chinō tokubetsu-hō ihan o kakunin. Taishō o hakai suru.)
- Skilled Combatant: To be added
- Engineer: As the technical advisor for A.I.M.S, Yua has a great deal of intellect as she developed several of A.I.M.S.'s weaponry on her own.
- A.I. Chip: Like Isamu, Yua also has a computer chip implanted in her brain, allowing her to safely use the A.I.M.S. Shotriser. Unlike Isamu, she knew about the chip the entire time and is forced to follow Gai's every order, who uses the chip as a bargaining tool to control both her and Isamu. After realising the truth behind Isamu's past, Yua would eventually be able to show a certain level of resistance towards Gai's control. However, the Ark can still hack into her neural implants, as shown in her first battle against Kamen Rider Ark-Zero. Yua would lose her transformation ability after her chip was disabled by Kamen Rider Ark-One. Gai later restored Yua's ability to transform.
|"Shotrise! Rushing Cheetah! Try to outrun this demon to get left in the dust."|
- Rider Height: 187.8 cm
- Rider Weight: 90.6 kg
- Punching Power: 11.0 t
- Kicking Power: 28.5 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 19.2 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 2.1 seconds
Rushing Cheetah is specialized for high agility and is able to shoot with exceptional accuracy while running. All of Valkyrie's statistics in this form are slightly higher than Vulcan Shooting Wolf.
Rushing Cheetah is composed of the following parts:
- Cheetah Head (チーターヘッド, Chītā Heddo) - The helmet.
- Cheetah Border (チーターボーダー, Chītā Bōdā) - The orange section on Valkyrie's forehead area. It is equipped with a measuring device and a radar system, which collects necessary information for movement. Additionally, it can improve speed and safety by sending obtained information toward the Adept Sprinter program located within the Cheetah Breast chestplate.
- Cheetah Border Ears (チーターボーダーイヤー, Chītā Bōdā Iyā) - The 'cheetah ears' attached to the Cheetah Border. They are sophisticated auditory devices that can allow Valkyrie to measure distance, speed and angle with pinpoint accuracy using a millimeter wave radar.
- Cheetah Border Access (チーターボーダーアクセ, Chītā Bōdā Akuse) - The orange 'hair' located on the sides. They are equipped with sensors that measure temperature and humidity as well as components in the air relative to the atmosphere.
- Valkyrie Face (バルキリーフェイス, Barukarī Feisu) - The white faceplate. It has a built in respiratory filter that removes impurities from the surrounding atmosphere, allowing Valkyrie to breathe (akin to a gas mask). It has been enhanced by the Cheetah Border, increasing the oxygen supply during high-speed movement. It is extremely strong and can withstand 200 meters of water pressure.
- Valkyrie Optical Visor (バルキリーオプティカルバイザー, Barukarī Oputikaru Baizā) - The yellow compound eyes. It not only allows Valkyrie to see at a 160° viewing angle at eight times the visual acuity of normal humans but also allows him to see it in night vision or shading. Additionally, they can function as an optical sight by synchronizing with the A.I.M.S. Shotriser.
- Base Act Head (ベースアクトヘッド, Bēsu Akuto Heddo) - The overall helmet. It is part of the Rise Base Actor. It is composed of Zain Ceramic (ザインセラミック, Zain Seramikku) armour and is reinforced with a laminated exterior. It is equipped with many sensors. Furthermore, it is highly adaptable, able to change its abilities according to what Progrisekey is used.
- Base Act Communicator (ベースアクトコミュニケーター, Bēsu Akuto Komyunikētā) - The 'ears'/communication devices. Located to the left and right of the Base Act Head, it integrates wireless communication devices and speakers to communicate with outside forces.
- Rise Base Actor (ライズベースアクター, Raizu Bēsu Akutā) - The bodysuit; more specifically the white/silver areas. It is composed of Zain Ceramic armour and is reinforced with a laminated exterior. It is equipped with many sensors. Furthermore, it is highly adaptable, able to change its abilities according to what Progrisekey is used.
- Base Act Arm (ベースアクトアーム, Bēsu Akuto Āmu) - The left arm. Due to it being a part of the Rise Base Actor, it amplifies the wearer's arm strength, allowing Valkyrie to lift up to 4 tons.
- Base Act Grab (ベースアクトグラブ, Bēsu Akuto Gurabu) - The left hand. Punching power is amplified and the Paw Pad Connector (パウパッドコネクタ, Pau Paddo Konekuta) located on the palm synchronizes with the A.I.M.S. Shot Riser as well as the Valkyrie Optical Visor.
- Base Act Leg (ベースアクトレッグ, Bēsu Akuto Reggu) - The left leg. Strengthens kicking power and improves running power.
- Base Act Boot (ベースアクトブーツ, Bēsu Akuto Būtsu) - The left foot. Jumping power is enhanced thanks to the Paw Pad Soles (パウパッドソールによ, Pau Paddo Sōru)
- Cheetah Breast (チーターブレスト, Chītā Buresuto) - The chest armor. It is equipped with a travel control system dubbed Adept Sprinter (アダプトスプリンター, Adaputo Supurintā) that controls Valkyrie's movement to maximize speed. They also select the optimum travel route, capture obstacles and track moving objects.
- Cheetah Shoulder (チーターショルダー, Chītā Shorudā) - The orange right shoulder piece. The lightweight exterior and aerodynamic shape reduce air resistance and generate downforce by drawing strong headwinds while sprinting. It reduces the power loss and increases the speed by suppressing the lift during sprinting and high speed turning.
- Cheetah Arm (チーターアーム, Chītā Āmu) - The right arm. Compared to the Base Act Arm, the Cheetah Arm's agility is greatly enhanced. It also functions as a balance weight during high-speed sprints.
- Cheetah Gauntlet (チーターガントレット, Chītā Gantoretto) - The right forearm armor. The aerodynamic shape increases the impact of punches dealt.
- Cheetah Grab (チーターグラブ, Chītā Gurabu) - The right hand. It is capable of high-speed finger movements, allowing Valkyrie to fire as many as 10 shots per second. In addition, it is covered with a special armour made of carbide steel dubbed ZIA209-03 (「ZIA209-03」) in the shape of a cheetah claw, allowing Valkyrie to slash enemies at super close range.
- Cheetah Leg (チーターレッグ, Chītā Reggu) - The right leg. The lightweight exterior and aerodynamic shape as well as the incorporation of a device called Earth Dasher (アースダッシャー, Āsu Dasshā) allows Valkyrie to run 100m/s. In addition, the upper border wing that protrudes out of the side creates a strong downforce without generating air resistance by adjusting the turbulent flow and creating a difference in pressure between the inside and outside.
- Cheetah Greave (チーターグリーブ, Chītā Gurību) - The lower right shin armour. They control traction and the mechanisms in the legs and optimize them based on the surface of the ground.
- Cheetah Boot (チーターブーツ, Chītā Būtsu) - The right foot. It is covered with a special armour made of carbide steel dubbed ZIA209-03 in the shape of a cheetah claw, which not only improves attack and defense but also functions like a braking device while sprinting. They also maintain speed while turning.
This form has the following finishers:
- Shotriser finishers:
- Rushing Blast (ラッシングブラースト, Rasshingu Burasuto): Valkyrie runs in a circle around a group of enemies and fires the Shotriser into the center of them, creating an orb of orange energy. The orb then explodes, destroying the targets.
- Rushing Blast Fever (ラッシングブラーストフィーバー, Rasshingu Burasuto Fībā):
|"Shotrise! Lightning Hornet! Piercing needle with incredible force."|
- Rider Height: 196.0 cm
- Rider Weight: 89.0 kg
- Punching Power: 9.7 t
- Kicking Power: 20.0 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 28.1 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 4.0 seconds
Lightning Hornet (ライトニングホーネット, Raitoningu Hōnetto) is Valkyrie's hornet-based form accessed by using the Lightning Hornet Progrisekey in the A.I.M.S Shotriser.
This form grants Valkyrie an increase in jumping height, but a moderate decrease in all other stats. That is compensated, however, by the ability to fly using hornet wings produced from Valkyrie's back. In addition, hexagonal weapon bays that resemble honeycombs are built throughout the body and can launch hornet-like missiles called Hex Vespa (ヘックスベスパ, Hekkusu Besupa). Gai Amatsu claims that this form’s total firepower is 200% stronger than Rushing Cheetah.
Lightning Hornet is composed of the following parts:
- Hornet Head (ホーネットヘッド, Hōnetto Heddo) - The helmet.
- Queen Order (クイーンオーダー, Kuīn'ōdā) - The forehead. In conjunction with the Hornet Border Antenna (ホーネットボーダーアンテナ, Hōnetto Bōdā Antena) and Valkyrie Optical Visor (バルキリーオプティカルバイザー, Barukarī Oputikaru Baizā), the ballistics of the missile are calculated instantaneously, and the information is input to the micro missile Hex Vespa (ヘックスベスパ, Hekkusu Besupa) loaded in each weapon bay.
- Hornet Border (ホーネットボーダー, Hōnetto Bōdā) - The gold 'hair' located on the sides. Equipped with a ballistic calculator and radar system, it collects and supports information necessary for missile attacks.
- Hornet Border Antenna (ホーネットボーダーアンテナ, Hōnetto Bōdā Antena) - The antenna on Valkyrie's forehead area. In addition to collecting peripheral information and sending it to the Queen Order (クイーンオーダー, Kuīn'ōdā) on the head, the anti-jamming system will support the micro missiles that have been ejected.
- Valkyrie Face (バルキリーフェイス, Barukarī Feisu)
- Valkyrie Optical Visor (バルキリーオプティカルバイザー, Barukarī Oputikaru Baizā)
- Base Act Head (ベースアクトヘッド, Bēsu Akuto Heddo)
- Base Act Communicator (ベースアクトコミュニケーター, Bēsu Akuto Komyunikētā)
- Rise Base Actor (ライズベースアクター, Raizu Bēsu Akutā)
- Base Act Arm (ベースアクトアーム, Bēsu Akuto Āmu)
- Base Act Grab (ベースアクトグラブ, Bēsu Akuto Gurabu)
- Base Act Leg (ベースアクトレッグ, Bēsu Akuto Reggu)
- Hornet Breast (ホーネットブレスト, Hōnetto Buresuto) - The chest. The yellow armour made of a special alloy containing gold has a very high electrical conductivity and controls lightning with dark blue armour with an insulating coating. In addition, the honeycomb frame structure of cemented carbide ZIA209-03 (「ZIA209-03」) has excellent impact dispersion performance and exhibits high strength while being lightweight. Furthermore, by storing the weapon bay in the hexagonal space of the frame, it is possible to equip the micro missile Hex Vespa (ヘックスベスパ, Hekkusu Besupa) with a lightning glaze.
- Hornet Shoulder (ホーネットショルダー, Hōnetto Shoruda) - The shoulder. A device that converts energy supplied from the A.I.M.S Shot Riser into electric shock Vespa Generator (ベースパージェネレーター, Besupa Jenereta) is built in. By supplying it to various parts of the armour, the wing of the flight Hornet Ale (ホーネットエール, Honetto Eru) is deployed and the lightning punch weapon Lightning Needle (ライトニングニードル, Raitoningu Nīdoru) oscillates. And electric shock attacks are possible.
- Hornet Gauntlet (ホーネットガントレット, Hōnetto Gantoretto) - The forearm armor. The fighting force, especially the destructive power of the punch, is improved by putting the electric shock supplied from the shoulder generator on the arm. Weapon Bay contains a micro missile Hex Vespa (ヘックスベスパ, Hekkusu Besupa) with a lightning glaze.
- Hornet Leg (ホーネットレッグ, Hōnetto Reggu) - The legs. The Rise Base Actor strengthens the wearer's leg power and greatly improves the destructive power and running power of the kick. In addition, the special armour of the thigh improves the fighting battle, especially the destructive power of the kick by putting the electric shock supplied from the generator of the shoulder on the leg. Weapon Bay contains a micro missile Hex Vespa (ヘックスベスパ, Hekkusu Besupa) with a lightning glaze.
- Hornet Boot (ホーネットブーツ, Hōnetto Būtsu) - The boots. Armor made of cemented carbide ZIA209-03 (「ZIA209-03」) improves fighting performance and defense. Furthermore, with a lightning piercing weapon that oscillates from the tip, Lightning Needle (ライトニングニードル, Raitoningu Nīdoru), a one-shot kick is released.
This form has the following finishers:
- A.I.M.S. Shotriser finishers:
- Lightning Blast (ライトニングブラスト, Raitoningu Burasuto): Valkyrie fires a blue energy construct of a hornet's stinger at the enemy.
- Lightning Blast Fever (ライトニングブラストフィーバー, Raitoningu Burasuto Fībā): This finisher has four variations:
- Valkyrie flies up to an enemy in the air and creates a large blue energy construct of a hornet's stinger covered in electricity on her right foot before performing a flying kick, impaling the target in the process. Valkyries then crashes the impaled enemy into the ground, destroying it.
- Valkyrie flies around the enemy while rapidly shooting it with the Shotriser before firing a construct of a hornet that flies into the target.
- Valkyrie leaps into the air and creates a large blue energy construct of a hornet's stinger covered in electricity on her right foot before performing a flying kick. Upon striking the enemy, she fires a blue energy construct of a hornet's stinger from the Shotriser right at the energy construct of her right foot, causing a combined force that knocks the opponent at long distance.
- Valkyrie launches a swarm of hornet constructs from her chest while flying to carpet bomb opponents.
- Attache Shotgun finishers:
- Kaban Shot (カバンショット, Kaban Shotto): Vulcan augments the Kaban Shot with the power of the inserted Progrisekey.
- Freezing Bear - Freezing Kaban Shot (フリージングカバンショット, Furījingu Kaban Shotto): Valkyrie fires a blast of energy that partially freezes the enemy upon impact.
- Kaban Shot (カバンショット, Kaban Shotto): Vulcan augments the Kaban Shot with the power of the inserted Progrisekey.
|"Shotrise! Serval Tiger! Courage is won by justice that protects lives."|
- Rider Height:
- Rider Weight:
- Punching Power:
- Kicking Power:
- Maximum Jump Height:
- Maximum Running Speed:
Much like with Orthros Vulcan, since the form uses a Zetsumerisekey to force the transformation rather than a Progrisekey, it is extremely unstable as a consequence. This ultimately resulted in Yua's Shotriser being shattered and the Serval Tiger Zetsumerisekey being heavily damaged.
This form has the following finishers:
- Shotriser finishers:
- Justice Blast (ジャスティスブラースト, Jasutisu Burasuto):
- Justice Blast Fever (ジャスティスラーストフィーバー, Jasutisu Burasuto Fībā):
This form is exclusive to Zero-One Others: Kamen Rider Vulcan & Valkyrie
|"Raidrise! Fighting Jackal! Deciding the fate of a battle like a Valkyrie."|
|―Transformation announcement via Raidriser[src]|
Yua transforms into the Fighting Jackal Raider (ファイティングジャッカルレイダー, Faitingu Jakkaru Reidā) by using the Fighting Jackal Progrisekey in the Raidriser. In most media, it is considered as a form of Kamen Rider Valkyrie (one of the noticeable examples is that this form uses Valkyrie's symbol in Ganbarizing).
Yua lost access to this form after defecting from ZAIA Enterprise Japan.
- Territory Scythe (テリトリーサイズ, Teritorī Saizu): a large scythe that can increase its sharpness to the maximum by being charged with energy.
- Agility: The Fighting Jackal Raider is highly agile and specializes in close-range martial arts, which makes use of movements fast enough to leave afterimages in order to quickly attack the enemy's blind spot.
- Fighting Bolide (ファイティングボライド, Faitingu Boraido): the Fighting Jackal Raider dashes past the enemy while delivering a horizontal slash with the Territory Scythe, sending them a short distance into the air. She then strikes the falling enemy with a one-handed downward slash, smashing them into the ground.
- A.I.M.S. Shotriser - Transformation device and main weapon as Kamen Rider Valkyrie
- Raidriser - Transformation device as the Fighting Jackal Raider
- Progrisekeys - Transformation trinkets
- Progrise Holder - Carrying straps for Progrisekeys
- Hex Vespa: Hornet-like missiles located in Lightning Hornet's upper body.
- A.I.M.S. Motorcycle - Personal motorcycle
- Isamu Fuwa/Kamen Rider Vulcan: Despite being assigned to the same team, Isamu and Yua often bicker, causing her to deny him authorized usage of the Shotriser and any of his Progrisekeys. Yua monitored Isamu's growth as Vulcan for ZAIA Japan, ultimately contributing data to the ZAIA Thousandriver. Despite her affiliation with ZAIA Japan and returning to Gai, she has shown a great amount of personal care for Isamu's well being, as he is always putting himself in dangerous, life-threatening situations just for fulfilling his revenge towards MetsuboJinrai.net. Her personal feelings for Isamu restrict her from fully following Gai's orders to eliminate him. After hearing of Isamu's true past from Gai, she tried to protect Isamu from hearing it as she thought it would emotionally destroy him, though it was Isamu's response that ultimately encouraged Yua to betray Gai. After her resignation, Isamu responded with a smile. After being confined to the hospital upon being defeated by Ark-Zero, she apologized to Isamu for her past deeds, which he forgave her for. When Gai apologized to Isamu and Yua for using them, she stands up for Isamu's sake, saying his actions robbed him of a normal life.
- Aruto Hiden/Kamen Rider Zero-One: At first glance, it seemed that Yua understood Aruto about the value of the Humagears, but then it was learned that she only sees them as replaceable tools, something that Aruto doesn't believe in, she is also the first to discover his identity as Zero-One. She laments Aruto's actions as both the CEO of Hiden Intelligence and Zero-One, exclaiming that if he didn't bother to protect the Humagears, there would never be any casualties. After showing her loyalty to ZAIA Japan, she becomes colder with Aruto, although she still supports Aruto when there's moral value on his action. Thanks to Aruto kind nature towards People and Humagears alike, Yua starts to doubt her decision in supporting ZAIA Japan.
- Izu: At first, Izu considered her an ally, but after seeing what Yua does with ZAIA Japan, she begins to distrust her.
- Horobi: To be added
- Jin: Yua and Jin were at first enemies. Additionally, Valkyrie was the Rider who fought Jin the most before the latter's revival. After Jin revealed himself since his return, Yua was surprised by this. After her resignation from ZAIA Japan, Yua made a brief alliance with Jin to extract Naki from Isamu's A.I chip. They eventually teamed up to fight against the Ark-possessed Horobi, with Jin persuading Yua to fight after she was briefly consumed by the satellite's fear. Upon his second death, Yua retrieves his earpiece in order to rebuilt Jin.
- Naki: Yaiba eventually recruits Naki into A.I.M.S. after the conclusive battle between Zero-One and Horobi.
- Gai Amatsu/Kamen Rider Thouser: He was the benefactor and the superior of Yua, to whom he gave information. Yua initially agreed to do whatever Gai orders, but after he clearly shows no concern for people's safety, she starts to doubt her benefactor's vision for the future and his motives. Nevertheless, Yua remained powerless to even object Gai's decisions. It was later revealed that Yua's loyalty towards Gai was caused by an A.I Chip implanted inside her head like with Isamu, with Gai controlling her thoughts to ensure her loyalty. After his countless defeats on the hand of all Kamen Riders (including Yua herself), fed up with Gai's amoral actions, behaviours, and cruel treatments towards her, Yua decides to quit ZAIA Japan for good by punching her former benefactor in the face. During the battle against Ark Zero, she seemingly reconciled with Gai and later teams up in the fight against Ark Zero.
- Jun Fukuzoe: To be added
Behind the Scenes
- Kamen Rider Valkyrie's name comes from the .224 Valkyrie, a type of ammunition used in assault rifles.
- Valkyrie is also the name of the female warriors in Norse Mythology who fought alongside Odin in absolute loyalty in him, referencing Yua's initial loyalty to Gai Amatsu.
Fighting Jackal Raider was designed by Takato Yamashita (山下 貴斗, Yamashita Takato).
- Valkyrie Lightning Hornet's Lightning Blast attack shares its name with that of Kamen Rider Blade's main Rider Kick.
- Yua spins her Progrisekey before transformating. Behind-the-scenes, this is done by attaching a fidget spinner with the key on it to Igeta's finger before removing it in the next shot. Bandai Premium later released the A.I.M.S. Role-play Set, which includes a Rushing Cheetah key with a fidget spinner attached.
- Horobi was shown to have data on Yua.
- Yua's date of birth is registered as of April 18, 1995.
- Her registered height is 170 cm.
- She had been employed by A.I.M.S. for at least two years at that point in time.
- Her registration number is No. 03311.
- Yua's favorite sushi is tuna nigiri with soy sauce.
- In addition to the Raiders' usual recycled legs from Vulcan/Valkyrie, the markings on the Fighting Jackal Raider's face and the prongs on either side of its head resemble those on Valkyrie.
- Furthermore, the Fighting Jackal Progrisekey has 'Valkyrie' mentioned in its transformation phrase.
- The concept art of Fighting Jackal Raider shows that Valkyrie's face was hidden under the visor.
- Kamen Rider Valkyrie Justice Serval's suit is a retool of her Lightning Hornet suit with the claws borrowed from Orthros Vulcan, and a new helmet.
- "TV Asahi's page for Valkyrie Rushing Cheetah". https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zero-one/rider/valkyrie/rushing_cheetah/stand.html.
- "TV Asahi's page for Valkyrie Lightning Hornet". https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zero-one/rider/valkyrie/lightning_hornet/stand.html.
- "TV Asahi's page for Fighting Jackal Raider". https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zero-one/enemy/fighting_jackal_raider/.