|This article is about a/an weapon in Kamen Rider Gaim.|
The Yomimaru (黄泉丸 lit. "Underworld Circle") is the Armored Rider Arms Weapon granted by accessing Fifteen Arms, as well as a standard side weapon either in other forms or when the user is untransformed. To summon the Yomimaru in Fifteen Arms, the user must cross their arm across their chest. The energy that is formed when creating the Yomimaru can also be used for an energized slash attack.
- Kamen Rider Fifteen (ToQger Vs. Gaim, Kamen Rider Taisen)
- Ganbarider (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Ganbarider Acuto (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Unnamed on-screen, the name 'Yomimaru' is given in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing and Kamen Rider Gaim: Official Perfect Book.
- This is the only Arms Weapon that can be used by a Rider who is not in his main Lockseed form, meaning such weapon isn't locked to his transformation.
- Kamen Rider Gaim