|This article is about a/an spin-off media story in Kamen Rider Decade.|
|"Sorry Kamen Riders, this article is too small for the people to read." |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
World of OOO (オーズの世界 Ōzu no Sekai) is the second Kamen Rider Decade Edition of S.I.C. Hero Saga, based on Kamen Rider Decade. The first episode was published in Hobby Japan, December 2015. It serves as a crossover story with characters of Decade, OOO and even Gaim.
- End of the World
- Attack by the Wild Beasts
- Submarine Remains
- Badan Greeed
- I am Wolfman
- Treasure, Belt and an Important Person
- Gun, Whip and Gold Appearance
- Gun, Tentacle and Further Evolution
- World of Gaim
- World of Gaim Part.2
- World of Gaim Part.3
- World of Gaim Part.4
- World of Gaim Part.5
- World of 5 Colors
- New World
- Tsukasa Kadoya
- Yusuke Onodera
- Daiki Kaito
- Natsumi Hikari/Natsumi Kazuraba
- Eijiro Hikari
- Narutaki ("Oberst Zol"/Golden Wolfman, "Hina Izumi")
- World of OOO
- World of Gaim
- King Dark (flashback)
- Kamen Rider Stronger (flashback)
- Great Leader
- When Golden Wolfman and Decade are fighting, Yusuke Onodera said that it is very interesting that he had watched a very popular tokusatsu last night and in the show there was a "gold wolf-like monster" fighting with a man who has the same face as Tsukasa.
- In the final chapters, Eijiro Hikari had told Natsumi that their backdrop became a rainbow with red, blue, green, yellow and pink when they are fighting Rider Robo. Then he excitedly shouted out that it's the color of Kuuga Mighty Form, Diend, OOO Legend Tatoba Combo('s leg), Gaim Natsumikan Arms(' Armor) and Decade. Call them an excellent squadron (戦隊 Sentai).
- The name "OOO Armor" Final Form Ride in this novel will later be used in the twentieth Heisei Rider series as a form of Kamen Rider Zi-O.