The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about a/an alternate reality in Kamen Rider Kuuga.|
Differences from TV series
- Riku transformed into Kuuga when released from his coffin and embedded Yusuke with the Amadam stone and his power. This differs from the event of the TV series where Yusuke chose to wear the artifact having no knowledge about it.
- Yusuke's merger with the Amadam offered glimpses into the past of the first Kuuga, Riku. Scenes of the Gurongi slaughtering the Linto people and Riku (as Kuuga) retaliating, leaving a bloody trail of corpses and mutilated body parts in his wake.
- According to historical research of the ruins from Jounan University, the Linto perceived the Gurongi as gods and were willing participants in the Gregeru--the ritualistic sacrifice of their people to the Gurongi--to appease their wrath. This tradition lasted until the Gurongi initiated the genocide of their culture.
- Various allies have different personalities & appearances.
- Not all the Gurongi are enemies of Kuuga, as some have allied with him on occasion.
- This series introduced original characters, exclusive to the manga series.
- Various Gurongi deaths are different.
- The first in-universe crossover between Kamen Riders, Kuuga & Agito.
- Agito's origin has been revised: A superior breed of Gurongi created by the Spirit Stone instead of an evolved human created by the OverLord of Light.
- Gurongi have spies in the police forces.
- The G1, the earliest model of the G Series system, is developed and utilized to combat the Gurongi.
- Both Kuuga and Agito’s transformations are very graphic, with illustrations of intense body horror that closely resemble a rapid and excruciating metamorphosis. Even their transformed state appear more organic in nature (similar to their S.I.C. iterations).
- Yusuke Godai - manga counterpart of the original who transforms into Kamen Rider Kuuga.
- Shouichi Tsugami - manga counterpart of the original who transforms into Kamen Rider Agito.
- Yukina Tsugami - manga counterpart of the original who is still alive in this world and transforms into a female version of Agito.
- Kaoru Ichijo - manga counterpart of the original who becomes the main user of the Generation 1 system in this world.
- Tetsuya Suruga
- Kei Shintari
- Sakurako Sawatari
- Hikari Enokida
- Morimichi Sugita
- Sadao Matsukura
- Minori Godai
- Emi Honda
- Akira Harada
- Karina Ichijo
- Hisao Kasuga
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.