|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
- "Long time no see, Tsukuyomi."
- ―First words after appearing
This version of White Woz was summoned by Another Decade after teleporting Geiz Myokoin. Although he appears to, like other Riders from Another World, serve Another Decade, he is actually willing to work together with Sougo Tokiwa and his friends to rescue Geiz.
As he was an expert tactician, he designed a plan to rescue Geiz and all people trapped in Another World. He arranged a battle between Aqua and Eternal using Future Note. Soon Sougo and other Dark Riders would join the duel. Meanwhile, he and Black Woz must engage in a duel where he himself must be mercilessly killed by Chou Ginga Explosion. Swartz would then revive him using a Aurora Curtain, which would be used by White Woz to teleport Tsukuyomi and Black Woz to Geiz's Another World.
Because Eternal Gaia Memory can destroy the eternity of anything, Sougo must somehow make Eternal use his Maximum Drive. Because Zi-OTrinity links the 3 Riders, Sougo must use it while holding Eternal's Maximum Drive to teleport himself to Another World and drive Eternal towards the Aurora Curtains of the world, destroying all the Dark Riders.
White Woz's plan went as he wished. However, he also began to vanish. Geiz and Black Woz questioned him about the plan that led to his own defeat. White Woz stated that his only mission is to safeguard Geiz, which is the possibility he wished. Before he could tell them about Swartz's true goal, he was hit by Swartz's energy blast, leading to his ultimate erasure.
Powers and Abilities
- Expert Tactician: Woz could master a plan to save Geiz and Swartz other victims by feigning his alliance with Swartz until the plan comes successful.
- Energy Smartwatch Projection: Woz can conjure a green energy construct of a smartwatch, allowing him to retrieve his Beyondriver when needed.
- Miridewatch Creation: Unlike Zi-O and Geiz, who must receive the Ridewatches from their predecessors after defeating an Another Rider for the first time, Another Woz can simply create a new Miridewatch once the corresponding Another Rider has been defeated first. He can also simply create the Ridewatch by placing a blank one near the original Rider.
- Energy Attack: Like his counterpart, White Woz can release an energy attack from his hand, which he used to knock Ora out on two occasions.
- Future Riders' Powers: White Woz can tap into the power of Future Kamen Riders in civilian form by pressing the button of a Miridewatch:
- Shinobi: With the Shinobi Miridewatch, White Woz can use aeroportation, allowing him to teleport through a cyclone.
- Temporal Awareness: Though hailing from a timeline where he never lost and Geiz prevented Sougo's evolution beyond Zi-O II, Woz was fully aware of WozGinga's and Zi-OTrinity's powers and abilities.
- Legend Rider Knowledge: Like his black counterpart, Woz harbours some amount of knowledge about past Riders, as he knew about T2 Eternal Memory's properties.
- Future Note: White Woz's ability to manipulate future events through his Future Note can be used against him. This is shown as when White Woz wrote "Kamen Rider Woz's power returns to Woz". Because he did not specify which Woz the power would return to, the Woz Miridewatch would fall into Black Woz's possession.
- Geiz Myokoin: Because he was resurrected after Another Decade absorbing Geiz into the Another World, the existence of the Another World counterpart of White Woz is dependent on him. He faded out of existence after Geiz was freed.
- "Action! Touei! Future Time! (Chinese-themed electronic music) Sugoi! Jidai! Mirai! Kamen Rider Woz! Woz!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Punching Power: 16.7 t
- Kicking Power: 38.8 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 61.6 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 2.9 sec
White Woz transforms into Kamen Rider Woz (仮面ライダーウォズ Kamen Raidā Wozu) using the Woz Miridewatch. His visor reads "Rider" (ライダー Raidā) in katakana, , while the logo on his forehead and shoulders reads "Kamen" (カメン) in katakana.
Kamen Rider Woz consists of the following parts:
- Caliber S (キャリバーS Kyaribā S) - Woz's helmet. 'S' stands for 'Smart'.
- Clock Blade S (クロックブレードS Kurokku Burēdo S) - The clock-hand-like antenna. It is a data collection device. The long hand, Baryon Hand M (Barion Hando M バリオンハンドM) predicts temporal information, such as enemy timing, while the shorthand, Meson Hand H (メソンハンドH Meson Hando H) measures spatial information, such as the distance between Woz and the enemy as well as landing points of finishers.
- War Signal (ウォーシグナル Uō Shigunaru) - The merging point of the two Clack Blade S with the 'Kamen' logo on it. It feeds gathered information to Woz, derives the optimum solution and adjusts Woz's internal systems accordingly.
- Indication Track Eye (インジケーショントラックアイ Injikēshon Torakku Ai) - The visor which spells out 'Rider'. Sensors with a 270° viewing angle are built into it in a concentric manner.
- Smart Bezel (スマートベゼル Sumāto Bezeru) - The metal frame surrounding the face. It changes color depending on what Futurering is used (green for Woz, purple for Shinobi, blue and red for Quiz and golden for Kikai). A metal Graphenium Coat (グラフェニウムコート Gurafeniumu Kōto) finish has been applied, increasing durability so much that it is 200 times stronger than steel. It is super lightweight.
- Smart Core (スマートコア Sumāto Koa) - The 'button' on Woz's left cheek. It is an information management unit that stores combat data.
- Crusher Band (クラッシャーバンド Kurasshā Bando) - The jaw armor. It is formed from PMsein (ピムセイン Pimusein), an extendable flexible material, and is wrapped around the jaw section. It contains tremendous shock-absorbing capability and pressure-dispersing performance.
- Tonneau Light Tecter (トノーライトテクター Tonō Raito Tekutā) - Woz's chest armor. Graphenium Coat finish has been applied, making it 200 times stronger than steel while still being lightweight.
- Expansion Band Liner (エクスパンションバンドライナー Ekusupanshon Bando Rainā) - The black and green 'strap' that runs down Woz's torso. In addition to its role as a bioenergy enhancing device, it also improves the performance of other system functions by reading Miridewatch data.
- Install Shoulders (インストールショルダー Insutōru Shorudā) - The square shoulder armor. By changing Miridewatches, the Install Shoulders allow Kamen Rider Woz to realize different abilities based on different Kamen Riders.
- Time Attack Arm (タイムアタックアーム Taimu Atakku Āmu) - The arms. The Nanotube Muscle (ナノチューブ筋 Nanochūbu-kin) covering it has a motion navigation function to make attacks more efficient.
- Extend Arm Girder (エクステンドアームガーダー Ekusutendo Āmu Gādā) - The forearm sections. It is made of PMsein, and reinforces the connection between the side of the arm and the back of the hands. It is highly shock absorbent and has pinpoint dispersion properties to shield the arms from damage.
- Smooth Hands (スムースハンド Sumūsu Hando) - The hands. It is made from Smooth Graphenium (スムースグラフェニウム Sumūsu Gurafeniumu), a highly flexible metal alloy. It covers the back of the hands and surrounds the fingertips, endowing high impact and defense power while retaining dexterity.
- Smooth Strike Suit (スムーストライクスーツ Sumūsutoraiku Sūtsu) - Woz's bodysuit. It automatically hardens itself at areas that are just about to get hit, reducing overall impact damage. Otherwise, it is extremely flexible, and the hardening and unhardening operations allow for combat behavior that far exceeds the capabilities of the user when untransformed. It covers the torso from the shoulders to the thighs, and due to being made from Soft Graphenium does not hinder movement. Additionally, it repairs any minor damage sustained in battle.
- Time Attack Leg (タイムアタックレッグ Taimu Atakku Reggu) - The legs. The 'Nanotube Muscle' covering it has a motion navigation function to make attacks more efficient.
- Touch Count Pads (タッチカウントパッド Tatchi Kaunto Paddo) - The kneepads. They are measurement devices that read combat data on the field and sends it to the helmet.
- Extend leg Girder (エクステンドレッグガーダー Ekusutendo Reggu Gādā) - The shin armor. Due to being made of PMsein, it exhibits high shock absorbing ability and is able to disperse pressure at any point.
- Smooth Shoes (スムースシューズ Sumūsu Shūzu) - The shoes. It is covered with Smooth Graphenium, making it extremely durable and damaging while exhibiting lightweight properties. Additionally, The katakana for the word "Kick" (キック) is in engraved on the soles. Moreover, Woz's jump height is drastically improved thanks to anti-gravity technology being incorporated into the sole.
This form's finishing attack is Time Explosion (タイムエクスプロージョン Taimu Ekusupurōjon): Woz jumps into sky, then surrounds himself in a green energy tornado with a green "kick" (キック Kikku) character swirling around him before performs a flying kick to the enemy.
Appearances: Zi-O Episodes 46
- Zikan Despear - Kamen Rider Woz's personal weapon
- Future Note - A notebook which allows White Woz to manipulate the probability of future events.
Behind the Scenes
As with his prime timeline counterpart, he is also portrayed by Keisuke Watanabe (渡邊 圭祐 Watanabe Keisuke).
White Woz's duel with Black Woz got circulated throughout the internet as a Noob Player vs. Pro Player battle, since White Woz got defeated in the duel due to Black Woz using WozGingaFinaly, while White Woz being in his default form.
- Woz's Rider design is based on the Smartwatch: like the Apple Watch, along with its color scheme is very similar to Kamen Rider Necrom's Rider design from Kamen Rider Ghost.
- Coincidentally, both riders are portrayed by the same suit actor: Eitoku.
- Woz's Futurering forms are a play on the words "featuring" and "future".
- Woz's Futurering forms only alter the strip running vertically across his torso, the shoulders, the neck area, and helmet crest, with the elements taken from the Future Riders being used in their designs.
- The alterations run inverted to the standard Rider Armors, where the forms affect the entire body's armor, with the vertical strip being the only part untouched in the main Rider Armors outside of the personal upgrade Forms of Zi-O and Geiz.
- This is based on how smartwatch wristbands can be swapped out for a different pair.
- The Another World counterpart of White Woz is the only Another World Rider so far that isn't from a movie or special.
- Black Woz - Alternate counterpart from the timeline of Ohma Zi-O's reign.
- White Woz - Alternate counterpart from the timeline of GeizRevive's reign.