|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
- "My name is Kamen Rider Woz, the creator of the future!"
- ―White Woz introducing himself as Kamen Rider Woz[src]
Woz (ウォズ Wozu) was a zealous supporter of Geiz Myokoin from an alternate future who traveled to early 2019 to help him defeat Ohma Zi-O and become the world's savior known as GeizRevive. He is aptly named White Woz (白ウォズ Shiro Wozu) during his rivalry with his black counterpart, who later stole his Kamen Rider Woz (仮面ライダーウォズ Kamen Raidā Wozu) powers. White Woz was erased from existence following the Battle Fight, though he was briefly revived to help Sougo battle Another Decade.
- 1 History
- 1.1 Travel to 2019 & Creating the Shinobi Miridewatch
- 1.2 Puzzle Master from 2040 & the Quiz Miridewatch
- 1.3 Enter the Mirrored Black Dragon
- 1.4 Future Machine & the Kikai Miridewatch
- 1.5 Geiz is Revived
- 1.6 Powers Stolen by Black
- 1.7 Near Apocalypse, Atonement & Erased from the Timeline
- 1.8 Post-Mortem - Revival by Swartz
- 1.9 GeizRevive's True Majesty
- 2 Personality
- 3 Powers and Abilities
- 4 Forms
- 5 Equipment
- 6 Legend Rider Devices
- 7 Relationships
- 8 Behind the Scenes
- 9 Notes
- 10 Appearances
- 11 See also
- 12 References
After Sougo Tokiwa decided to become Kamen Rider Zi-O once again and accept his possible fate as Ohma Zi-O, an alternate future was created, in which Geiz Myokoin succeeded in killing Ohma Zi-O. Originating from this timeline, Woz decided to travel back in time to assist Geiz in killing Ohma Zi-O, while collecting three Miridewatches that shouldn't exist at the same time.
Travel to 2019 & Creating the Shinobi Miridewatch
In his own Time Mazine, Woz traveled back in time to 2019, appearing underneath a bridge at night. Existing his machine, Woz checked his visor to see if he made it back to the right time before beginning his quest.
At daylight, Woz made his first move with Heure as the young Time Jacker marveled at the new Another Rider Another Shinobi's power. Using his notebook, Woz wrote "Heure finds himself in a sudden traffic accident" and watched it come to pass as the car Another Shinobi filled with sand began to swerve and head straight for Heure, who stopped it with his time power. As Heure turned and demanded to know what he wanted, Woz asked him to reveal everything about Another Shinobi, but Heure declined, infuriating Woz and wrote "Heure's time becomes unfrozen and he finds himself in peril" while telling Heure he will oblige even by force as the car not only began to move straight to Heure again, but teleported itself straight in Heure's path as his freezing attempts failed. After Heure exhaustively froze the car in place, Woz told him he can't keep it up forever and asked if Heure will tell him about Another Shinobi, which Heure conceded but stated he knows nothing about that Another Rider and he only got its watch from Swartz. Somewhat satisfied, Woz let Heure go for now and left.
Finding Kamen Riders Zi-O and Geiz after their confrontation with Another Shinobi, Woz watched as Zi-O attempted to follow Geiz and decided to introduce himself as he wrote "Zi-O tries to follow on his bike, but fails", which forced Zi-O to drop his Ridestriker watch only for the latter to catch it successfully before it hit the floor under a flight of stairs. As Tsukuyomi asked Zi-O what happened, Woz revealed himself to them, and Tsukuyomi surmised he forced Zi-O to drop his watch while Zi-O revealed this Woz is not the same one they know. Confusing Tsukuyomi, Woz stated he is Woz no matter what and pressed the recording button on his book, saying "Zi-O was hit by a whirlwind", creating an actual whirlwind around Zi-O, who managed to shove Tsukuyomi aside while succumbing to the powerful wind. As Tsukuyomi surmised he can control the future, Woz denied it and stated he guides the future as the wind dissipated, leaving Zi-O dizzy. Before he could write "Zi-O falls before the mysterious time traveler", Woz found his right wrist bounded by the scarf of his alternate counterpart, shocking both Zi-O and Tsukuyomi as two Wozs stand before them. As Black Woz asked him who he was, Woz greeted his counterpart and stated he's the one that serves Ohma Zi-O before Black Woz teleported himself, Zi-O and Tsukuyomi away with his scarf. Irritated that they escaped, Woz stated they can escape from him and wrote Another Shinobi followed Geiz to Sougo, Tuskuyomi and his other self in his book before closing it.
Arriving in the warehouse where Zi-O and Geiz engaged Another Shinobi, Woz confirmed his counterpart's suspicion of his interference with Another Shinobi finding them and revealed with his book, he can write the future. Snapping his fingers, Woz made the warehouse disappear, leaving himself, his other self, Tsukuyomi, and the engaged riders out in the open. As Black Woz asked him what he's after, White Woz revealed that he'll take Another Shinobi's watch, which was forged from Kamen Rider Shinobi's power, a rider that doesn't exist in Ohma Zi-O's timeline, which made Black Woz surmised that White Woz is from an alternate 2068. Seeing Another Shinobi overpower Geiz and Zi-O Decade Armor and sent both riders flying with its wind power, Woz approached Geiz and, shocking Zi-O, Tsukuyomi and his counterpart, bowed to Geiz while addressing him as his savior. As Geiz became confused, Woz announced on Oma's Day, Geiz will kill Ohma Zi-O and bring peace to the future before addressing him as "GeizRevive". Rising, Woz revealed to everyone that he's come from his future to assist Geiz in battle as he approached Another Shinobi and summoned an energy construct of a smartwatch to retrieve the Beyondriver. Placing the belt on and unveiling a strange Ridewatch, Woz transformed into Kamen Rider Woz and christened himself as the creator of the future.
Shocking everyone, Woz summoned his Zikan Despear in its Yari Mode and engaged Another Shinobi, easily overpowering the Another Rider with a few strikes from his weapon. Striking the Another Rider down, Woz wrote "Despite putting up a hard fight, Another Shinobi explodes after getting kicked by Woz" in his notebook before reengaging Another Shinobi, sending it flying with two powered flying kicks. Picking Another Shinobi back up and kicking it, Woz activated the Beyond the Time function on his Beyondriver, executing his Time Explosion Rider kick that sent Another Shinobi flying into a green cube energy construct before exploding. After Rentaro reverted back to his human form, Woz told Zi-O, Geiz, Tsukuyomi and Black Woz that he does come from an alternate future and in that future Ohma Zi-O is dead. As this revelation shocked Geiz, Woz told the future rider it was because of him Ohma Zi-O doesn't exist and that Woz's future was created as a result. Laughing, Woz now turned his attention to Black Woz as he wants Zi-O to accept his role as the Demon King.
As Geiz spotted Sworz, Woz turned to see the Timejacker leader, who has learned of White Woz's alternate future and surmise he's here to collect Shinobi's watch, which Woz congratulates Sworz for his intellect. As Sworz vowed to never let Woz have the watch as he restarted the Shinobi watch and turned Rentaro back into Another Shinobi, Woz watched both Sworz and Another Shinobi leave, accepting their absence as he cancels his transformation and bids farewell to Geiz, Zi-O and Black Woz before leaving. Later on, White Woz found Sworz as the Timejacker leader watched Another Shinobi attack the gang who beat him up the day before, commenting on how troublesome Another Shinobi is compared to the previous Another Riders. As Swartz stated he can't obtain the Shinobi Ridewatch without defeating Another Shinobi and Another Shinobi can't be destroyed without the Shinobi Ridewatch, Woz stated he'll change the Demon King through his fate and time as he wrote "Zi-O runs into Another Shinobi" in his notebook.
As Another Shinobi continues to punish his persecutors and Swartz believed he'd given up on the Shinobi Ridewatch, Woz watched with a smile as Sougo appeared, announcing his arrival as Swartz stood in disbelief. Woz then watched as Sougo attempted to plead with Rentaro, who reverted back to his human form after his persecutors fled, but Rentaro told him to stay out of his way as he transformed back into Another Shinobi, forcing Sougo to transform into Kamen Rider Zi-O. As both riders engage, Swartz claimed the fight to be worthless while Woz continues to gaze with excitement. The fight leads to the inside of a warehouse where Rentaro reverts back into his human form from Zi-O's Time Break Rider kick. Watching from an upper level, Woz saw Rentaro stop Swartz from reactivating the Shinobi watch and made a vow that he will obtain the power to fight for justice in the future. Satisfied, Woz wrote in his book "The Shinobi Watch is created" and in his hand, one of his blank Miridewatches changed into the Shinobi Miridewatch.
After Swartz restarted the Anotherwatch to change Rentaro back into Another Shinobi, Woz walked down the stairs and showed gratitude to Zi-O before transforming into Kamen Rider Woz. Running at Another Shinobi, Woz kicked it down as Zi-O entered the fight to stop Woz, which he warned Zi-O to stay out of his way. Woz then turned his sight back on Another Shinobi, but Zi-O intervened again, forcing Woz to summon his Zikan Despear in its Yari mode. Deciding to fight both, Woz overpowered both riders until he dealt a powerful blow to Zi-O knocking him out of the battle and leaving Another Shinobi alone to fight. Satisfied, Woz activated the Shinobi Miridewatch and inserted it in his Beyondriver, transforming into Kamen Rider Woz Futurering Shinobi, shocking both Swartz and Zi-O. Another Shinobi engaged, but Woz was able to counter and overpower Another Shinobi through umbrageous travel, which Another Shinobi attempted to do, but was easily bested as Woz seized him and sent him flying to the floor. Woz then executed a Finish Ninpou speed punches and kick before transforming his Zikan Despear into its Kama mode and continued his assault on Another Shinobi. Pulling out his notebook, Woz recorded a sentence: "Before Kamen Rider Woz Futurering Shinobi, Another Shinobi falls", and then proceed to execute both his Beyondriver's and Zikan Despear finisher to finish Another Shinobi with his Ninja Art: Time Binding Attack/Ichigeki Kaman consecutive Rider Slash, defeating the Another Rider.
Watching Rentaro gaze at him with gratitude of destroying the Another Watch, Woz cancelled his transformation and told the Demon King the time for them to fight will come before leaving. Finding Geiz and Tsukuyomi gazing at the river underneath a bridge, White Woz greeted Geiz and read from his book that on Oma's Day in 2019, a future Rider wielding three Ridewatches that shouldn't exist with assists in the defeat of Ohma Zi-O to bring peace. Presenting the Shinobi Miridewatch, Woz offered it to Geiz, who declined and told the shocked Woz that he doesn't trust him and he'll defeat Zi-O with his own power. Woz then accepted Geiz's refusal and stated he will gain Geiz's trust as he used the watch's power to aeroport away.
Puzzle Master from 2040 & the Quiz Miridewatch
In order to get the second Miridewatch, White Woz traveled to the year 2040 and was approached by a man named Mondo Douan, who can transform into Kamen Rider Quiz. After Mondo asked to head to 2019 for a personal matter, White Woz agreed and brought the future rider twenty-one years from his time. After Mondo met Kamen Riders Zi-O and Geiz and the Another Rider Another Quiz, who was revealed to be Mondo's father Tamotsu Douan, White Woz appeared before Geiz and Tsukuyomi, whom were searching for both the future Kamen Rider and Another Rider. As Geiz asked him what he knows about the future rider, White Woz expressed his joy in Geiz figuring out that Quiz is from the future and explained his presence is to ensure that Geiz becomes his alternate future counterpart, GeizRevive. White Woz also revealed that Black Woz arrived to the same conclusion and will plan to deter the timeline to Ohma Zi-O's, forcing white Woz to tell Geiz they must defeat Kamen Rider Quiz to take his power. As he planned to confront Quiz, White Woz rejected Tsukuyomi's proposal to use his notebook, but obliged as she also pointed his role in the past is to ensure GeizRevive's rise and wrote "Sougo and Woz search for the Another Rider, but end up back at 9 5 DO", which Mondo was in at the same time.
After Sougo and Black Woz met Mondo in the clock shop, White Woz also stated Kamen Rider Quiz's power is needed to defeat Another Quiz, and then asked Geiz what would happen once Mondo loses his power, which the rider stated Mondo will lose his memory of being a Kamen Rider. Laughing, White Woz told Geiz to expect to make brutal decisions before leaving. At sunset, White Woz met with Ora, who expressed her commitment to ensure Another Quiz becomes the Timejackers' Demon King and her lack of caring why White Woz brought Kamen Rider Quiz to the past, which was going according to his plan.
The next day, White Woz watched from afar as Kamen Riders Zi-O Decade OOO form and Geiz Ex-AidArmor fought Another Quiz until Ora used her time power to force Zi-O and Geiz to execute their rider kicks at one another. White Woz then appeared as he used his own time power to flung Ora to a nearby staircase before telling her not to interfere with his plan. Turing to Geiz, White Woz told him it's time for his lesson as he hasn't taken Mondo's power, but Geiz refused to listen. White Woz, however, interjected and informed Geiz he can kill Zi-O with his current power right now before transforming into Kamen Rider Woz. Approaching Another Quiz, Woz summoned his Zikan Despear Yari mode and attacked, forcing Another Quiz in a corner as Woz recorded the sentence "Another Quiz struggles.. but he's helpless before Woz Futurering Shinobi" in his notebook and replaced his Woz Miridewatch with the Shinobi watch, transforming into Woz Futurering Shinobi. As Another Quiz engaged him, Woz allowed himself to be beaten by Another Quiz until he used the body replacement technique, distracting Another Quiz until Woz typhoportated above him and continued his assault on the Another Rider. Pulling out his notebook as Another Quiz fell down, Woz recorded the word "And Another Quiz explodes from Woz's finisher." and transformed his Zikan Despear in its Kama mode and executed an uppercut, sending Another Quiz in the air. Activating his weapon's Finish Time function, Woz executed an Ichigeki Kaman Rider slash, defeating Another Quiz and reverting him back to Tamotsu Douan.
Woz watched Tamotsu attempting to run until Mondo stood in front of him. Expressing Mondo's perfect timing, Woz turned to Geiz and told him it's time to fight Kamen Rider Quiz, which Geiz accepted. Woz then watched both Geiz and Mondo transform into their Kamen Rider forms and engaged one another.
Enter the Mirrored Black Dragon
White Woz was searched by Geiz to be asked on how to defeat the mysterious Another Rider Ryuga. White Woz said that there was a way and proceed to attack a hospitalized man, enraging Geiz and explaining that Ryuga couldn't be stopped unless the original human of him was killed. Another Ryuga appeared and proceed to attack White Woz, understanding his plan.
White Woz arrogantly claimed that he could at least defeated Another Ryuga albeit unable to kill him without doing what he supposed to do. However, when White Woz accessed Woz futuring Quiz, his rider power told him that even he couldn't defeat Another Ryuga by facing him on, much to his surprise.
Later, White Woz assisted Geiz again in an attempt to defeat Another Ryuga with Geiz' secret plan, which ended up failing. However, Sougo arrived and rewinded time to prevent Geiz from utilizing his finisher, saving the latter's life. Despite Geiz being saved, White Woz was upset with his counterpart for making a quick attempt to empower Sougo.
Future Machine & the Kikai Miridewatch
White Woz got a secret meeting with Tsukuyomi as Tsukuyomi was finally giving up on sparing Sougo as he had accessed the power to rewind time and to see the future. They came to meet Geiz in order to persuade him to kill Sougo which Geiz couldn't accept as his current goal. But then, a never seen Another Ridewatch was caught on White Woz and the others' eyes. Not only the Another Ridewatch was living, it also didn't even need a human host in order to form the Another Rider, but instead by just crawling on a tree and taking control of it. Swartz later caught the living Another Ridewatch and telling White Woz and the others about figuring out the power together as Swartz knew that White Woz wanted to get it too, forcing Heure to become Another Kikai.
Eventually, White Woz, Tsukuyomi, Geiz, and even Ora team up with Sougo to defeat Another Kikai and take his powers. The first attempt to do so however was foiled by Ora who managed to create a proper Another Ridewatch of Kikai and forced Heure to become her puppet, killing Tsukuyomi in the process. However, Sougo rewinds time just after he failed to input the right password and convinces Geiz to take the opportunity to take Kikai's powers. Once done, Woz uses Futuring Kikai to destroy Another Kikai and free Heure from his captivity as an unwitting pawn. After the battle, White Woz hands Geiz all three Miridewatches and they create the GeizRevive Ridewatch, stating that this Ridewatch will grant Geiz the power needed to kill Zi-O.
Geiz is Revived
- "Rejoice! The one who'll guide us to the new future by smiting all evil, Il Salvatore! His name is Kamen Rider GeizRevive! Right now we have witnessed the advent of a True Savior. (Laughs)"
- ―White Woz remarks the moment GeizRevive is born.[src]
Powers Stolen by Black
After Geiz had all but defeated Sougo, White Woz congratulates him on becoming the savior he wanted him to be. Geiz rebukes this statement by stating that he isn't his savior and that all he wants is to defeat Zi-O and leaves. After that, White Woz continues to say that he is his savior, though the salvation he brings is only for a select few and laughs. Sometime after this, White Woz is attacked by civilians being forced to fight as Another Riders, Ghost and Gaim, when Hiryu manages to steal his powers. Heure shows up and explains that they have stolen his abilities, but White Woz retaliates by using his notebook to return the Kamen Rider Woz powers to Woz. It is at this time that Black Woz shows up at the last second and says that the power has indeed returned to Woz as it was his plan to steal Kamen Rider Woz's powers from the former so he could transform and fight against Geiz. White Woz screams in frustration over this turn of events before noticing everyone is gone.
Near Apocalypse, Atonement & Erased from the Timeline
- "I like that Demon King. He seems like he'll create an intriguing future. Take good care of him. And be careful of Mr. Swartz. His schemes are greater than you can imagine. Looks like it's time. I pray that your future is not shrouded in darkness."
- ―White Woz's last words to his alternate self as he ceases to exist.[src]
Due to Geiz's refusal to play the part of his savior and some unforeseen circumstances, White Woz's future can no longer able to happen. As such, as a last-ditch effort to attempt to get Geiz to become his savior, he used the Another Blade Watch Swartz gave him to transform Amane Kurihara into Another Blade. He did so to deliberately force Kazuma Kenzaki and Hajime Aikawa to meet once more, knowing full well that their Joker nature will bring the end of the world.
Later as Woz, Geiz and Sougo make their way to Another Blade, White Woz intercepted the trio. Sougo decides to talk to him personally while Woz and Geiz go first. During their talk, White Woz admits that due to his future not being able to come into fruition, he no longer wants one to happen. Here, Sougo encourages him to not give up and to push onwards to the very end. An amused White Woz later return Zi-O Ridewatch II and GeizRevive Ridewatch to Sougo and also gives the newly created Zi-OTrinity Ridewatch to him as well.
As Another Blade is defeated and the Blade Ridewatch is obtained, White Woz later stares up at Regulus in the night sky, awaiting his fate, when suddenly Black Woz meets with him where the two agree a new future is being written - and as a result of this new "Oma's Day", one of them will cease to exist, with Black Woz being chosen as opposed to White Woz choosing himself. When asked why, he confesses he failed to make friends unlike his counterpart, to his bewilderment. White Woz admits to liking Sougo, remarking he seems he'll make an interesting future, and requests his counterpart to take care of the young king. He also advises him to beware of Swartz and his future schemes. As he begins to slowly cease to exist, he wishes Black Woz's future to not be shrouded in darkness, and finally fades into the night sky.
Post-Mortem - Revival by Swartz
- Main article: White Woz (Another World)
Even though White Woz is erased from the timeline, after Swartz achieved the power of Another Decade, he teleported Geiz to the Another World and summons a version of White Woz. Although, unlike the other Dark Riders, this White Woz was more willing to work together with Sougo and his friends, later successfully rescuing Geiz.
After Katsumi Daido was defeated and fade away, he (who also began to vanish) was going to tell Sougo and his friends about Swartz's true goal, however, he was hit by Another Decade's energy blast and erased.
GeizRevive's True Majesty
White Woz somehow emerges into the present day even after the reset by Ohma Zi-O. Wielding a brand new Future Note Legend of Savior (救世主伝説 Kyūseishu Densetsu), he arrives to guides Geiz to become his savior. He would later steal Daiki Kaito's powers to become Another Diend.
Being a different version of Woz originating from a future where Ohma Zi-O was defeated by GeizRevive, this Woz swore loyalty to Geiz of all people, whom he addresses as his "savior", much like the original Woz addressing Sougo as his "demon king". Like Black Woz, White Woz is also prone to giving commemorative speeches to a Kamen Rider's firsts, such as his first on-screen transformation and Geiz's first transformation into GeizRevive.
As he and Black Woz share a lot in common in terms of being loyal servants to GeizRevive and Ohma Zi-O, respectively, White Woz's contrasts his prime counterpart, in that he is rather apathetic, smug, condescending, callous and amoral at worst compared to Black Woz. Unlike the latter and the Time Jackers, who possess a level of moral boundaries they would not cross, White Woz is also cruel, heartless, sadistic, and a downright sociopath even more so than Swartz, he takes pleasure of threatening Heure by putting him in a car accident when he refused to reveal about Another Shinobi, pushing Ora out of the way twice as punishment for insistently protecting Another Quiz from the other two Riders. He even goes as far as mocking Tamotsu Douan by reminding him that his accomplishments will be all for naught and stating that his family will eventually stop caring about him, all with a twisted smile on his face. And lastly, he showed no hesitation in willingly attempting to kill Shinji Kido, in order to eliminate Another Ryuga.
Like Black Woz, White Woz can be manipulative if he wants to, going so far as to persuade his savior to deprive Kamen Rider Quiz of his powers in order to defeat Another Quiz, and forcibly steal Quiz's powers out of Mondo Douan in front of Geiz in response to his naiveté as an example to justify that he is destined to be the savior of the world. However, White Woz is much less transparent about his goals than his prime counterpart, as his actions in pushing Geiz to become the "savior" he envisioned contain a much more sinister aspect that he chooses not to reveal as much, for instance the strain brought about by GeizRevive's power, as well as the future he aims to achieve, as he muses to himself that only a select few will be chosen to be saved.
Unlike his prime counterpart, who is mostly calm and composed at times, White Woz has a short temper and will go into a fit of rage when things don't go his way. This is present when his Kamen Rider Woz powers were snatched away by Black Woz. He then delivers an act of petty revenge to Heure by stomping his body with his feet. However during Oma's Day, he realized that because his own future was no longer able to happen, he stopped trying to secure it and decided to destroy the world instead. It was Sougo Tokiwa who convinced him to not give up until the very end, which prompted White Woz to present Trinity to Sougo and admit to Black Woz that his black counterpart was capable of making friends, unlike him. White Woz also admitted that he has grown to find Sougo intriguing and is distraught that he won't be "alive" to see the new future he creates. Before he faded away from existence, he warned Black Woz of Swartz's menacing schemes and prayed the team will make it out alive.
Powers and Abilities
- Energy Smartwatch Projection: Woz can conjure a green energy construct of a smartwatch, allowing him to retrieve his Beyondriver when needed.
- Miridewatch Creation: Unlike Zi-O and Geiz, who must receive the Ridewatches from their predecessors after defeating an Another Rider for the first time, Another Woz can simply create a new Miridewatch once the corresponding Another Rider has been defeated first. He can also simply create the Ridewatch by placing a blank one near the original Rider.
- Energy Attack: Like his counterpart, White Woz can release an energy attack from his hand, which he used to knock Ora out on two occasions.
- Future Riders' Powers: White Woz can tap into the power of Future Kamen Riders in civilian form by pressing the button of a Miridewatch:
- Shinobi: With the Shinobi Miridewatch, White Woz can use aeroportation, allowing him to teleport through a cyclone.
- Expert Tactitian: When White Woz was revived by Swartz, he was able to device a tactical plan to save Geiz and other trapped people from Another World and defeat Another World Riders.
- Future Note: White Woz's ability to manipulate future events through his Future Note can be used against him. This is shown as when White Woz wrote "Kamen Rider Woz's power returns to Woz". Because he did not specify which Woz the power would return to, the Woz Miridewatch would fall into Black Woz's possession by stealing it.
- Geiz Myokoin: Because White Woz hails from a future where Geiz defeated Ohma Zi-O, any attempt to prevent Geiz from doing so will erase White Woz from history. This was proven true during the events of Episode 30, which ultimately led to White Woz's demise.
- Punching Power: 16.7 t
- Kicking Power: 38.8 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 61.6 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 2.9 sec
White Woz transforms into Kamen Rider Woz (仮面ライダーウォズ Kamen Raidā Wozu) using the Woz Miridewatch. His visor reads "Rider" (ライダー Raidā) in katakana, , while the logo on his forehead and shoulders reads "Kamen" (カメン) in katakana.
Kamen Rider Woz consists of the following parts:
- Caliber S (キャリバーS Kyaribā S) - Woz's helmet. 'S' stands for 'Smart'.
- Clock Blade S (クロックブレードS Kurokku Burēdo S) - The clock-hand-like antenna. It is a data collection device. The long hand, Baryon Hand M (Barion Hando M バリオンハンドM) predicts temporal information, such as enemy timing, while the shorthand, Meson Hand H (メソンハンドH Meson Hando H) measures spatial information, such as the distance between Woz and the enemy as well as landing points of finishers.
- War Signal (ウォーシグナル Uō Shigunaru) - The merging point of the two Clack Blade S with the 'Kamen' logo on it. It feeds gathered information to Woz, derives the optimum solution and adjusts Woz's internal systems accordingly.
- Indication Track Eye (インジケーショントラックアイ Injikēshon Torakku Ai) - The visor which spells out 'Rider'. Sensors with a 270° viewing angle are built into it in a concentric manner.
- Smart Bezel (スマートベゼル Sumāto Bezeru) - The metal frame surrounding the face. It changes color depending on what Futurering is used (green for Woz, purple for Shinobi, blue and red for Quiz and golden for Kikai). A metal Graphenium Coat (グラフェニウムコート Gurafeniumu Kōto) finish has been applied, increasing durability so much that it is 200 times stronger than steel. It is super lightweight.
- Smart Core (スマートコア Sumāto Koa) - The 'button' on Woz's left cheek. It is an information management unit that stores combat data.
- Crusher Band (クラッシャーバンド Kurasshā Bando) - The jaw armor. It is formed from PMsein (ピムセイン Pimusein), an extendable flexible material, and is wrapped around the jaw section. It contains tremendous shock-absorbing capability and pressure-dispersing performance.
- Tonneau Light Tecter (トノーライトテクター Tonō Raito Tekutā) - Woz's chest armor. Graphenium Coat finish has been applied, making it 200 times stronger than steel while still being lightweight.
- Expansion Band Liner (エクスパンションバンドライナー Ekusupanshon Bando Rainā) - The black and green 'strap' that runs down Woz's torso. In addition to its role as a bioenergy enhancing device, it also improves the performance of other system functions by reading Miridewatch data.
- Install Shoulders (インストールショルダー Insutōru Shorudā) - The square shoulder armor. By changing Miridewatches, the Install Shoulders allow Kamen Rider Woz to realize different abilities based on different Kamen Riders.
- Time Attack Arm (タイムアタックアーム Taimu Atakku Āmu) - The arms. The Nanotube Muscle (ナノチューブ筋 Nanochūbu-kin) covering it has a motion navigation function to make attacks more efficient.
- Extend Arm Girder (エクステンドアームガーダー Ekusutendo Āmu Gādā) - The forearm sections. It is made of PMsein, and reinforces the connection between the side of the arm and the back of the hands. It is highly shock absorbent and has pinpoint dispersion properties to shield the arms from damage.
- Smooth Hands (スムースハンド Sumūsu Hando) - The hands. It is made from Smooth Graphenium (スムースグラフェニウム Sumūsu Gurafeniumu), a highly flexible metal alloy. It covers the back of the hands and surrounds the fingertips, endowing high impact and defense power while retaining dexterity.
- Smooth Strike Suit (スムーストライクスーツ Sumūsutoraiku Sūtsu) - Woz's bodysuit. It automatically hardens itself at areas that are just about to get hit, reducing overall impact damage. Otherwise, it is extremely flexible, and the hardening and unhardening operations allow for combat behavior that far exceeds the capabilities of the user when untransformed. It covers the torso from the shoulders to the thighs, and due to being made from Soft Graphenium does not hinder movement. Additionally, it repairs any minor damage sustained in battle.
- Time Attack Leg (タイムアタックレッグ Taimu Atakku Reggu) - The legs. The 'Nanotube Muscle' covering it has a motion navigation function to make attacks more efficient.
- Touch Count Pads (タッチカウントパッド Tatchi Kaunto Paddo) - The kneepads. They are measurement devices that read combat data on the field and sends it to the helmet.
- Extend leg Girder (エクステンドレッグガーダー Ekusutendo Reggu Gādā) - The shin armor. Due to being made of PMsein, it exhibits high shock absorbing ability and is able to disperse pressure at any point.
- Smooth Shoes (スムースシューズ Sumūsu Shūzu) - The shoes. It is covered with Smooth Graphenium, making it extremely durable and damaging while exhibiting lightweight properties. Additionally, The katakana for the word "Kick" (キック) is in engraved on the soles. Moreover, Woz's jump height is drastically improved thanks to anti-gravity technology being incorporated into the sole.
This form's finishing attack is Time Explosion (タイムエクスプロージョン Taimu Ekusupurōjon): Woz sends a green energy cube behind the enemy, then surrounds himself in a green energy tornado with a green "kick" (キック Kikku) character swirling around him before corkscrew kicking the enemy into the cube that transforms into a timer that explodes the minute it hits zero.
- "Future Time! (Japanese modern ninja music) Dare ja? Ore ja? Ninja! Futurering Shinobi! Shinobi!"
- ―Transformation annoucement[src]
- Punching Power: 18.0 t
- Kicking Power: 44.5 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 87.4 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 1.6 sec
Futurering Shinobi (フューチャーリングシノビ Fyūchāringu Shinobi) is Woz's Kamen Rider Shinobi-based form accessed using the Shinobi Miridewatch in the Beyondriver. Its visor spells out "Shinobi" (シノビ) in katakana.
Using a Futurering ability, Kamen Rider Woz can harness the powers and abilities of Kamen Rider Shinobi via the Shinobi Miridewatch. In this form, he uses ninja techniques and skills to fight against his enemies. It also allows Woz to turn himself into a shadowy mist that can move through surfaces.
Futurering Shinobi adds the following parts:
- Caliber S/FS (キャリバーS/FS Kyaribā S/FS) - The head. 'FS' stands for 'Futurering Shinobi'.
- Clock Blade S Shinobi (クロックブレードSシノビ Kurokku Burēdo S Shinobi) - The antenna. It is a data collection device. The long hand, Baryon Hand M, predicts temporal information while the shorthand, Meson Hand H, measures spatial information. In addition, Kamen Rider Shinobi's ability to detect and intercept signals in an encrypted or digitized state across multiple frequency channels.
- War Signal Shinobi (ウォーシグナル・シノビ Uō Shigunaru Shinobi) - An information gathering unit located on the forehead behind the Clock Blade S Shinobi. It analyses information, derives the optimum solution to a problem and feeds it to Woz. Additionally, the abilities of Kamen Rider Shinobi is taken into consideration and automatically adjusts Ninjutsu maneuvers.
- Indication Track Eye Shinobi (インジケーショントラックアイ・シノビ Injikēshon Torakku Ai Shinobi) - The visor which spells out 'Shinobi'. In addition to granting Woz a 270° viewing angle, it also allows him to view up to 10km away. It is also capable of night vision and can change its perspective mode according to the situation.
- Shinobi Shuriken (シノビシュリケン Shinobi Shuriken) - The giant shuriken on the chest. It can be detached as used as a normal shuriken.
- Shinobi Shoulder (シノビショルダー Shinobi Shorudā) - The shoulders. Kamen Rider Shinobi's abilities are recorded here and allow Kamen Rider Woz to utilize Ninjutsu techniques.
- Shinobi Armor Liner (シノビアーマライナー Shinobi Āma Rainā) - The 'strap' that runs down Woz's torso. It is the Expansion Band Liner but reinforced with data from the Shinobi Miridewatch. It contains most of Kamen Rider Shinobi's special equipment, such as optical camouflage equipment and stealth functions.
- This form has three finishers:
- Beyondriver finisher:
- Ninja Art: Time Binding Attack (忍法：時間縛りの術 Ninpou: Jikan Shibari no Jutsu): Woz creates several clones that attack the enemy all at one with Green Energy Slashes using Zikan Despear in Kama mode.
- Zikan Despear finisher:
- Ichigeki Kaman (一撃カマン Ichigeki Kaman): Woz delivers a green and purple energy slash with the Zikan Despear in Kama Mode.
- Beyondriver + Zikan Despear finisher:
- Ninja Art: Time Binding Attack/Ichigeki Kaman (忍法：時間縛りの術/一撃カマン Ninpou: Jikan Shibari no Jutsu/Ichigeki Kaman): Woz zaps the enemy and lifts it up before creating clones and slashing the enemy rapidly.
- Beyondriver finisher:
- "Future Time! (Game show fanfare with correct answer beeping) Fashion! Passion! Question! Futurering Quiz! Quiz!"
- ―Transformation annoucement[src]
- Punching Power: 22.3 t
- Kicking Power: 42.3 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 68.4 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 2.4 sec
Using this Futurering ability, Kamen Rider Woz can harness the powers and abilities of Kamen Rider Quiz via the Quiz Miridewatch. In this form, answering his quiz correctly or incorrectly will affect the outcome of the battle, in which a cloud will strike the enemy with Lightning. However, Futurering Quiz's riddles possess a weakness, his questions will backfire on him based on his opponent's strength, as shown Woz's fight with Another Ryuga.
Futurering Quiz adds the following parts:
- Caliber S/FQ (キャリバーS/FQ Kyaribā S/FQ) - The head. 'FQ' stands for 'Futurering Quiz'.
- Question Analyze (クエスチョンアナライズ Kuesuchon Anaraizu) - Futurering Quiz's data analysis device. It integrates and analyzes information gathered from various sensors, derive the optimum solution, and adjust the system step. In addition, it contains archives of insane amount of questions and quizzes asked around the world in the past.
- Count Searcher (カウントサーチャー Kaunto Sāchā) - The data collection device of Futurering Quiz. The Red Gauge (レッドゲージ Reddo Gēji) sensor on the right side constantly monitors the surrounding environment and measures appropriate relative position of the impact point of the shooting attack. While the Blue Gauge (ブルーゲージ Burū Gēji) sensor on the left side monitors enemies in battle and predicts timing with enemies and timing to attack and avoid.
- Indication Track Eye Quiz (インジケーショントラックアイ・クイズ Injikēshon Torakku Ai Kuizu) - The visor which spells out 'Quiz'. In addition to granting Woz a 270° viewing angle, the current state of the wag is displayed by switching. Furthermore, the ability of the Kamen Rider Quiz is added, it has dynamic body vision to catch 180 digit number in 0.1 second, it can capture the difference such as fine morphing and it can be sharpened.
- Quiz Shoulder Circle Side (クイズショルダーサークルサイド Kuizu Shorudā Sākuru Saido) - The device in the right shoulder armor of Futurering Quiz. The full capabilities of the Kamen Rider Quiz are included and equipped with the Result Presenter / Circle (リザルトプレゼンター/サークル Rizaruto Purezentā/Sākuru) that makes judgments for respondents.
- Quiz Shoulder Cross Side (クイズショルダークロスサイド Kuizu Shorudā Kurosu Saido) - The device in the left shoulder armor of Futurering Quiz. The full capabilities of the Kamen Rider Quiz are included and equipped with the Result Presenter / Cross (リザルトプレゼンター/クロス Rizaruto Purezentā/Kurosu) that makes judgments for respondents.
- Quiz Armor Liner (クイズアーマライナー Kuizu Āma Rainā) - The 'strap' that runs down Woz's torso. It is the Expansion Band Liner but reinforced with data from the Quiz Miridewatch. It contains most of Kamen Rider Quiz's special equipment, such as an electric shock generator and artificial neuron network.
This form has two finishers:
- Beyondriver finisher:
- Quiz Shock Break (クイズショックブレイク Kuizu Shokku Bureiku):
- Zikan Despear finisher:
- Fukashigi Magic: (ふかしぎマジック Fukashigi Majikku): Woz summons giant energy question marks to restrain the enemy and detonates them.
- "Future Time! (Drum roll followed by dynamic industrial music) Dekai! Hakai! Goukai! Futurering Kikai! Kikai!"
- ―Transformation annoucement[src]
- Punching Power: 30.8 t
- Kicking Power: 72.1 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 56.2 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 4.2 sec
Using this Futurering ability, Kamen Rider Woz can harness the powers and abilities of Kamen Rider Kikai via the Kikai Miridewatch. In this form, Woz can hijack any nearby lifeforms, includes human beings, to do as he wishes.
Futurering Kikai adds the following parts:
- Caliber S/FK (キャリバーS/FK Kyaribā S/FK) - The head. 'FK' stands for 'Futurering Kikai'.
- Clock Blade S Kikai (クロックブレードSキカイ Kurokku Burēdo S Kikai) - The two mechanical spanner-like pieces on the forehead. Attached to the War Signal Kikai The left side Baryon Mechanical Hand (バリオンメカニカルハンド Barion Mekanikaru Hando) captures temporal information such as enemy timing while the right side Meson Mechanical Hand (メソンメカニカルハンド Meson Mekanikaru Hando) captures spatial information such as the relative position of impacts. Furthermore, the abilities of Kamen Rider Kikai is added, and by releasing nano tools (ナノツール Nano Tsūru), Woz can mind control nearby humans into Semi Humanoises (セミヒューマノイズ Semi Hyūmanoizu).
- War Signal Kikai (ウォーシグナル・キカイ Uō Shigunaru Kikai) - The information analyzing unit on the forehead. It receives information from the Clock Blade S Kikai, analyses it and derives optimum solutions to problems. It is made of the extremely durable Cold Metal Tool Steel (コールドメタル工具鋼 Kōrudo Metaru Kōgu-kō), allowing the War Signal Kikai to act as additional forehead armor.
- Indication Track Eye Kikai (インジケーショントラックアイ・キカイ Injikēshon Torakku Ai Kikai) - The visor which spells out 'Kikai'. It grants Woz a 270° viewing angle. Additionally, due to Kamen Rider Kikai's abilities, the Indication Track Eye Shinobi is made of a heavy toughness lens, securing visibility even in unfavorable conditions and environments. built-in siren and light system is added, and has a role of emitting warnings to surroundings with sound and light.
- Kikai Shoulder (キカイショルダー Kikai Shorudā) - The shoulders. Kamen Rider Kikai's abilities are recorded here, allowing Woz to deploy various equipment via the Kikai Armor Liner.
- Kikai Armor Liner (キカイアーマライナー Kikai Āma Rainā) - The 'strap' that runs down Woz's torso. It is the Expansion Band Liner but reinforced with data from the Kikai Miridewatch. Each part is reinforced with machinery such as a fuel pressure cylinder pump. Furthermore, most of the equipment used by Kamen Rider Kikai is built in.
- This form has three finishers:
- Beyondriver finisher:
- Full Metal Break (フルメタルブレイク Furumetarubureiku): Woz released a series of Electromagnetic waves that allows him to manipulate electronics to do his bidding.
- Parabola antennae: Woz can control the antennae to deliver lightning strikes towards the enemy.
- Full Metal Break (フルメタルブレイク Furumetarubureiku): Woz released a series of Electromagnetic waves that allows him to manipulate electronics to do his bidding.
- Zikan Despear finisher:
- Bakuretsu DeLance (爆裂デランス Bakuretsu Deransu): Woz rushes towards the enemy before impaling them with yellow energy-coated Zikan Despear.
- Beyondriver + Zikan Despear finisher:
- Full Metal Break/Bakuretsu DeLance (フルメタルブレイク/爆裂デランス Furumetarubureiku/Bakuretsu Deransu): Woz captures the enemy using two wrench like armaments before impaling them with yellow energy-coated Zikan Despear.
- Beyondriver finisher:
- Savior Advent Calendar (救世主降臨暦 Kyūseishu kōrin-reki)
- Zikan Despear - Kamen Rider Woz's personal weapon
- Future Note - A notebook which allows White Woz to manipulate the probability of future events.
Legend Rider Devices
- "(Digital beeping) Woz!"
- ―Activation announcement[src]
- "(Right-hand Ridewatch's announcement)! Armor Time! Kamen Rider Woz~!"
- ―Transformation announcement in the Ziku-Driver's left-hand slot[src]
- "Finish Time! Woz! Explosion Time (Break/Burst/Jack)!"
- ―Finisher announcement in left-hand slot[src]
This Ridewatch was created from Black Woz attempting to separate from Red Woz when Hiryu Kakogawa rewrote time.
- Geiz Myokoin/Kamen Rider Geiz: Woz is a faithful servant of GeizRevive, whom he refers to as My savior (我が救世主 Waga Kyūseishu) for defeating the demon king Ohma Zi-O. However, in the timeline that unfolds before him, Woz becomes increasingly exasperated with Geiz as the latter struggles with finding the motivation to defeat the earnest young Zi-O. However, Woz only cared about Geiz for as long as he could bring his future into reality, not caring if the power of GeizRevive kills Geiz.
- Sougo Tokiwa/Kamen Rider Zi-O: Always referring to him as Ohma Zi-O or the "demon king", Woz sees the defeat of Sougo in support of Geiz as his ultimate goal. He does not hesitate to attack or assist Sougo if it serves his plans.
- Tsukuyomi: After she decides that helping White Woz is the only smart and safe choice, White Woz welcomes Tsukuyomi's help with open arms.
- Black Woz: There is open antagonism between White Woz and Black Woz, as they both see themselves as supporters of opposing good and evil forces.
- Swartz: White Woz and Swartz are working together for a currently-unrevealed secret plan.
- Heure: After Heure and Black Woz succeed in stealing White Woz's powers, White Woz resorts to stomping on Heure's body in a fit of rage, hinting at an antagonism.
Behind the Scenes
- Woz's Rider design is based on the Smartwatch, suchas the Apple Watch, along with its color scheme is very similar to Kamen Rider Necrom's Rider design from Kamen Rider Ghost.
- Coincidentally, both riders are portrayed by the same suit actor: Eitoku.
- Woz's Futurering forms are a play on the words "featuring" and "future."
- Woz's Futurering forms only alter the strip running vertically across his torso, the shoulders, the neck area, and helmet crest, with the elements taken from the Future Riders being used in their designs.
- The alterations run inverted to the standard Rider Armors, where the forms affect the entire body's armor, with the vertical strip being the only part untouched in the main Rider Armors outside of the personal upgrade forms of Zi-O and Geiz.
- This is based on how smartwatch wristbands can be swapped out for a different pair.
- As Futurering Kikai, Kamen Rider Woz's ability to turn humans into a Semi Humanoise parallels some of the Another Riders' ability to summon grunts based on their monster contemporaries.
- He is the only Zi-O Rider to have an A.R. World counterpart, or otherwise.
- According to writer Kento Shimoyama, the appearance of White Woz had heralded an idea to have more iterations of Woz appear on the show, each loyal to their own Rider. However, because of the Trinity arc, this idea was ultimately scrapped in the TV series.
- On the other hand, Black Woz got brainwashed by Hiryu Kakogawa in Kamen Rider Zi-O: Final Stage and became Red Woz, who is loyal to Tsukuyomi.
- Black Woz - Alternate counterpart from the timeline of Ohma Zi-O's reign and the main Kamen Rider Woz
- "TV Asahi's page for Woz". https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zi-o/rider/woz/stand.html.
- "TV Asahi's page for Woz Futurering Shinobi". https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zi-o/rider/woz/futurering_shinobi/stand.html.
- "TV Asahi's page for Woz Futurering Quiz". https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zi-o/rider/woz/futurering_quiz/stand.html.
- "TV Asahi's page for Woz Futurering Kikai". https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zi-o/rider/woz/futurering_kikai/stand.html.