|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Kiva.|
When the Saints Go Marching In: I Am King (聖者の行進・我こそキング Seija no Kōshin: Ware koso Kingu) is the twenty-ninth episode of Kamen Rider Kiva.
In 1986, as Yuri cleans Otoya's home, she admits she still desires to get revenge on the Rook and questions if it is alright to be happy at the present time. While having a Time Play to target sunglasses-wearing people, the Rook is confronted by Jiro, with Wolfen wanting to finish his affairs with the Fangire once and for all. After losing the fight and his sunglasses to Rook, Jiro enlists Otoya's aid along with Ramon and Riki as they reveal their true identities, with Otoya agreeing on the condition that Yuri is left in the dark about their plan. Jiro and Otoya until the Rook arrives with to continue the Time Play. Otoya assumes Ixa to battle the Lion Fangire and loses to him as Yuri arrives and attempts to get her revenge.
In 2008, while going on a jog, Wataru meets Megumi as he was training himself until he receives a call from Mio. Meeting her, the two finally reconcile things between them as both Shizuka and the Bishop take offense to this turn of events, as the Bishop reminds Mio of her fate to be with the new King once he is found. While this all occurred, Shima bring his group to meet their benefactor and Megumi, Mitsuhide Aso, who solely attempts to force her to keep her word to leave the Wonderful Blue Sky Organization, but Megumi wishes to finish her mother's unfinished business, Rook. While Shizuka attempts to sabotage his relation to Mio, Wataru senses the Warthog Fangire Abel, and runs off to face him. After learning Aberu's goal intent to become the new King of the Checkmate Four, Kiva assumes Emperor Form to battle. Meanwhile, Megumi encounters Rook, who now is doing good deeds in place of his Time Play in the past, fighting the Fangire.
- Wataru Kurenai (紅 渡 Kurenai Wataru): Koji Seto (瀬戸 康史 Seto Kōji)
- Otoya Kurenai (紅 音也 Kurenai Otoya): Kouhei Takeda (武田 航平 Takeda Kōhei)
- Keisuke Nago (名護 啓介 Nago Keisuke): Keisuke Kato (加藤 慶祐 Katō Keisuke)
- Megumi Aso (麻生 恵 Asō Megumi): Nana Yanagisawa (柳沢 なな Yanagisawa Nana)
- Yuri Aso (麻生 ゆり Asō Yuri): Yu Takahashi (高橋 優 Takahashi Yū)
- Kengo Eritate (襟立 健吾 Eritate Kengo): Kouhei Kumai (熊井 幸平 Kumai Kōhei)
- Shizuka Nomura (野村 静香 Nomura Shizuka): Rina Koike (小池 里奈 Koike Rina)
- Kivat-bat the 3rd (キバットバットⅢ世 Kibattobatto Sansei, Voice): Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu)
- Tatsulot (タツロット Tatsurotto, Voice): Akira Ishida (石田 彰 Ishida Akira)
- Jiro (次狼 Jirō): Kenji Matsuda (松田 賢二 Matsuda Kenji)
- Ramon (ラモン Ramon): Yuuki Ogoe (小越 勇輝 Ogoe Yūki)
- Riki (力 Riki): Eiji Takigawa (滝川 英治 Takigawa Eiji)
- Mio Suzuki (鈴木 深央 Suzuki Mio): Yuria Haga (芳賀 優里亜 Haga Yuria)
- Rook (ルーク Rūku): Tomohide Takahara (高原 知秀 Takahara Tomohide)
- Bishop (ビショップ Bishoppu): Mitsu Murata (村田 充 Murata Mitsu)
- Mamoru Shima (嶋 護 Shima Mamoru): Kazuhiko Kanayama (金山 一彦 Kanayama Kazuhiko)
- Mitsuhide Aso (麻生 光秀 Asō Mitsuhide): Masei Nakayama (中山 麻聖 Nakayama Masei)
- Aberu (阿鐘 Aberu): Akira Kubodera (窪寺 昭 Kubodera Akira)
- Fortune Teller: Toshio Yamaguchi (山口 年男 Yamaguchi Toshio)
- Gang: Masashi Morishima (森嶋 將士 Morishima Masashi)
- Mother: Kaori Nonomiya (野々宮 かおり Nonomiya Kaori)
- Heavy Metal Dressed Man: Masayuki Ono (小野 正幸 Ono Masayuki)
- Magician: Noriyuki Enji (えんじ 則之 Enji Noriyuki)
Kiva: Kiva Form, Emperor Form
Ixa: Save Mode
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Engine Sentai Go-Onger episode 27, GP 27: Granddaughter Hant!?.
- Viewership: 5.6%
- The music title of this episode name refers to the song When the Saints Go Marching In, a song that started out as an American gospel hymn and was later turned into a jazz music number, with the help of jazz icon Louis Armstrong .
Kamen Rider Kiva Volume 8 features episodes 29-32: When the Saints Go Marching In: I Am King, Curtain Raising: Kiva's Identity, Applause: Motherly Dedicated Transformation and New World: Another Kiva.
Blu-ray Box 2 comes with 16 episodes.