|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Kiva.|
to be added
In 1986, after Yuri loses to the godly Silkworm Fangire, Maya forces the forest guardian back into her stone form with Yuri annoyed about being saved by a Fangire. The two women resume their search for Otoya, whose Life Energy is being sucked out of him with Kivat-bat the 2nd keeping an eye on him. Otoya pleads with Kivat-bat the 2nd, making his final request to play his violin one last time. Using the violin music as a beacon, Maya and Yuri manage to make it in time as Maya and the King fight each other. While the escaping Otoya and Yuri are encountered by the Silkworm Fangire which Otoya destroys with the Ixa system, Dark Kiva defeats the Pearlshell Fangire as she finally admits that she does love Otoya, forcing the King to strip Maya of her Fangire title and powers as punishment for her betrayal.
In 2008, Saga nearly kills Kiva but stops their fight due his younger brother being unable to fight back seriously. Shima, keeping what happened to him a secret, assigns Wataru to be his bodyguard against the Sungazer Fangire the Fangire Hunters presumed are hunting down. However, while on a jog, Shima suddenly runs off and becomes the Sungazer Fangire with Keisuke fighting him as Rising Ixa, exposing him as Shima, leaving everyone confused as he runs off. Confronting Taiga as Shima arrives, Wataru learns that Taiga saved his life by transplanting into the man's body a bit of Fangire power. Making a visit to the cafe, Shima is found by Keisuke who attempts to kill him on command, but couldn't do it. The next day, Shima apologizes to Wataru for his mistrust before running off as the Fangire power that's to manifest. Elsewhere, Taiga and Mio begin the Fangire marriage ritual until Mio attempts to kill him. The Bishop blocks her path until ordered to let her go while denying her intent to kill him. Taiga later finds Shima as he finally got used to his Fangire body. Attempting to kill him, Shima is shattered by Saga, provoking Wataru in fighting his brother without restraint as Mio and the Bishop watch the half brothers' battle from afar. Kiva has the upper hand over Saga until Mio intervenes at the last second and receives the Emperor Moon Break intended for Saga. Finding Mio near death, Wataru receives the ring he gave her and places it on her finger before she crystallizes and shatters in his arms.
- Wataru Kurenai (紅 渡 Kurenai Wataru): Koji Seto (瀬戸 康史 Seto Kōji)
- Otoya Kurenai (紅 音也 Kurenai Otoya): Kouhei Takeda (武田 航平 Takeda Kōhei)
- Keisuke Nago (名護 啓介 Nago Keisuke): Keisuke Kato (加藤 慶祐 Katō Keisuke)
- Megumi Aso (麻生 恵 Asō Megumi): Nana Yanagisawa (柳沢 なな Yanagisawa Nana)
- Yuri Aso (麻生 ゆり Asō Yuri): Yu Takahashi (高橋 優 Takahashi Yū)
- Kivat-bat the 3rd, Kivat-bat the 2nd (キバットバットⅢ世、キバットバットⅡ世 Kibattobatto Sansei, Kibattobatto Nisei, Voice): Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu)
- Tatsulot (タツロット Tatsurotto, Voice): Akira Ishida (石田 彰 Ishida Akira)
- Maya (真夜 Maya): Saki Kagami (加賀美 早紀 Kagami Saki)
- Mio Suzuki (鈴木 深央 Suzuki Mio): Yuria Haga (芳賀 優里亜 Haga Yuria)
- King (キング Kingu): Shinya Niiro (新納 慎也 Niiro Shin'ya)
- Bishop (ビショップ Bishoppu): Mitsu Murata (村田 充 Murata Mitsu)
- Taiga Nobori (登 太牙 Nobori Taiga): Shouma Yamamoto (山本 匠馬 Yamamoto Shōma)
- Mamoru Shima (嶋 護 Shima Mamoru): Kazuhiko Kanayama (金山 一彦 Kanayama Kazuhiko)
- Akira Kido (木戸 明 Kido Akira): Houka Kinoshita (木下 ほうか Kinoshita Hōka)
- Silkmoth Fangire (シルクモスファンガイア Shirukumosu Fangaia, Voice): Masako Katsuki (勝生 真沙子 Katsuki Masako)
- Sungazer Fangire (サンゲイザーファンガイア Sangeizā Fangaia, Voice): Katsumi Shiono (塩野 勝美 Shiono Katsumi)
Kiva: Emperor Form
Ixa: Save Mode, Risng Ixa
Saga: Saga Form
Dark Kiva: Dark Kiva Form
- to be added
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Engine Sentai Go-Onger episode 42, GP 42: Campus Secret.
- Viewership: 5.9%
- The Wedding March aka The Wedding March in C Minor, as its name implies, is a music piece reserved for weddings that is traditionally played on a church pipe organ. It was composed by Felix Mendelssohn in 1842 and was originally composed as accompanying music for the Shakespearean play A Midsummer Night's Dream. However, it became popular at weddings after the marriage of Victoria Adelaide Mary Louisa, Princess Royal of Britain and her husband Prince Fredrick William of Prussia in 1858, when the bride requested the March to be played at her wedding.
- First time Wataru transforms to Kiva Emperor Form without Kivat or Tasulot.
- Strangely, Kiva has Kivat and Tatsulot on his buckle and hand, considering the fact Wataru transformed the way Fangires do.
Blu-ray Box 3 comes with 16 episodes.