|This article is about a/an form in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
WArmor (ダブルアーマー DaburuĀmā) is a Kamen Rider Double-based form accessed by using the W Ridewatch in the left-hand side of the Ziku-Driver, invoking Double's CycloneJoker. Its visor spells out "Double" (ダブル Daburu).
The Memory Droids (メモリドロイド Memori Doroido) are robotic assistance units that make up a majority of the WArmor. They resemble Gaia Memories and Kamen Rider Double. There are two Memory Droids in total: the green Memory Droid Cyclone (メモリドロイドサイクロン Memori Doroido Saikuron) and the black Memory Droid Joker (メモリドロイドジョーカー Memori Doroido Jōkā).
Although the Memory Droids are autonomous, they are usually stored in the form of the WArmor's shoulders and chest plate. However, they can be summoned during finishing attacks to perform a triple rider kick in the shape of a W.
Memory Droid Cyclone
The Memory Droid Cyclone consists of the following parts:
- Cyclone Droid Head (サイクロンドロイドヘッド Saikuron Doroido Heddo) - The head unit. It resembles Kamen Rider Cyclone's helmet. An AI unit inside the head enables autonomous behavior according to the wearer's command.
- Smart Memory Body (スマートメモリボディ Sumāto Memori Bodi) - The main body. It contains an air intake called Windy Hall (ウインディホール Uindi Hōru), allowing the Memory Droid Cyclone to control local air currents and barometric pressures to create intense wind power.
- Cyclone Droid Arms (サイクロンドロイドアーム Saikuron Doroido Āmu) - The arms. They can use wind power to generate sharp wind waves.
- Cyclone Droid Legs (サイクロンドロイドレッグ Saikuron Doroido Reggu) - The legs. They're superior in attitude control, and by making the legs act as stabilizers, the Memory Droid Cyclone can hover and fly without turbulence.
Memory Droid Joker
The Memory Droid Joker consists of the following parts:
- Joker Droid Head (ジョーカードロイドヘッド Jōkā Doroido Heddo) - The head unit. It resembled Kamen Rider Joker's helmet. An AI unit inside the head enables autonomous behavior according to the wearer's command.
- Smart Memory Body (スマートメモリボディ Sumāto Memori Bodi) - The main body. A body strengthening device is located inside, and combat data from the Memory Droid Joker's individual fights can be relayed to the user to support them in battle.
- Joker Droid Arms (ジョーカードロイドアーム Jōkā Doroido Āmu) - The arms. Because of the durable Gaiarmor (ガイアーマー Gaiāmā) material they're made of, they are capable of physically destroying multiple items.
- Joker Droid Legs (ジョーカードロイドレッグ Jōkā Doroido Reggu) - The legs. They're superior in attitude control and can stabilize the Memory Droid's posture with one foot regardless of what scaffold or platform it's on.
During a scuffle with Kamen Rider Woz, Zi-O transformed into WArmor, summoning the two Memory Droids in the process, who proceeded to attack Woz. After a short while, Sougo attempted to defeat Woz by executing a Maximum Time Break attack but was defeated shortly after executing the attack.
After Geiz, Black Woz and Tsukuyomi were trapped in Another World, Sougo would use the WArmor against Kamen Rider Eternal to bait him into using his Zone Maximum Drive, before transforming into Zi-OTrinity, teleporting both combatants to Another World, where Eternal's attack would destroy Another World and freeing everyone that was held captive.
- "(Digital beeping) W!"
- ―Activation announcement[src]
- "Rider Time! (Cyclone Memory-styled rock music) Cyclone! Joker! W! (low-pitched Joker Memory orchestral hit)"
- ―Transformation announcement in the Ziku-Driver's right-hand slot[src]
- "(Right-hand Ridewatch's announcement)! Armor Time! (Cyclone Memory-styled rock music) Cyclone! Joker! W! (low-pitched Joker Memory orchestral hit)"
- ―Rider Armor transformation announcement[src]
- Maximum Time Break (マキシマムタイムブレイク Makishimamu Taimu Bureiku): Zi-O performs a variation of Double's Joker Extreme, with the Rider Armor assuming humanoid forms representing Double's halves, with all three converging on the target in a rider kick similar to the Triple Extreme.
- The WArmor is the first Rider Armor, where the top half are the only parts of the armor.
- During the transformation, the Memory Droids do Shotaro and Philip's transformation pose before they combine into the Rider Armor.
- The Rider Armor initially taking the form of two robotic androids may possibly be a reference to the fact that Double was the first Kamen rider to be comprised of two human individuals.
- Kamen Rider Zi-O
- Another Double - The result of using the Another Double Watch