|This article is about a/an type of finishing move in Kamen Rider Build.|
The Vortex Finish (ボルテックフィニッシュ Borutekku Finisshu) is the set of finishers for the Build Driver and its associated weapons.
After turning the crank of his Build Driver when transformed into any particular Best Match or Trial Form, Build can activate a finisher tied to those two Full Bottles.
- Sento Kiryu version: Build dives underground to send a white energy chart flying up to the surface with the dotted line securing the enemy before leaping back up and delivering a Rider Kick whilst riding the chart's line. According to Blood Stalk, this finisher has a Hazard Level of 3.2, and then 3.7 when Build attacks him out of anger.
- Shinobu Katsuragi version: Build performs a jumping roundhouse kick covered in red and blue energy.
- GorillaMond: This finisher has two variations:
- Build uses the BLD Prism Glove to create a gust full of diamonds and uses the Muscle Glove to punch them at the enemy. The diamonds creates a tornado that causes a human to separate from his/her Smash form, then Build punches the Smash inside the tornado, destroying it.
- Build stops an enemy's projectile attack in mid-air with the BLD Prism Glove, altering the projectile's atomic structure into a diamond shield. He then punches the shield with the Muscle Glove, shattering it and sending the shards flying at the enemy at high speeds.
- PhoenixRobo: This finisher has two variations:
- Build creats a projection of Demolition One, trapping his enemy before covering himself in flames and rams the enemy into the air.
- Build covers himself in flames before launching the enemy upwards and repeatedly ramming into it in midair.
- SmaphoWolf: Build surrounds himself with a ring of energy smartphone icons before a black energy wolf shadow circles it, leaps out, and rams into any enemy within the ring.
- RoseCopter: This finisher has two variations:
- Build removes the Batrotor Blade from his back, then covers it in red energy rose vines as it starts spinning before flying at the enemy for a slashing attack.
- During an experimental test conducted by Sento and Utsumi, Build flies with the Batrotor Blade on his back as he catches any escaping targets with the vine summoned by the Ibalash Arm before dragging his target to the spinning rotor to be sliced with.
- ToraUFO: Build generates a pink, energy UFO that rams into any enemy before sucking them up and shredding them to pieces.
- KujiraJet: Build floods the area in front of him and shoots a torpedo before going underwater, then a giant whale comes up and boosts Build with its blowhole allowing Build to fly out of the water, and perform a jet-boosting Rider Kick at the enemy.
- KirinCyclone: Build summons an energy giraffe neck and attacks the enemy with it.
- SameBike: Build rides the Machine Builder like a surfboard as a projection of a shark launches him and the bike into the enemy.
Build's Trial Form finishers are called the Vortex Attack (ボルテックアタック Borutekku Atakku).
- RabbitDragon: Build performs an alternate version of RabbitTank Form's Rider Kick with gold and silver energy, this attack reverts Build into his main form.
Build's RabbitTank Sparkling Form finisher is called the Sparkling Finish (スパークリングフィニッシュ Supākuringu Finisshu): This finisher has three variations:
- Build delivers a powerful, bubbly kick attack at the enemy.
- Build leaps high into the air before creating a red and blue, spiraling, hourglass-shaped vortex resembling a wormhole. He then dives down through the wormhole, and kicks. The wormhole is also capable of sucking in and disintegrating opponents' attacks.
- Build delivers a powerful, bubbly kick attack at the enemy from behind in close range.
Build's Hazard Forms have two finishers:
- Rider Punch + Rider Kick: This finisher has two variations:
- Rider Punch: Build transfers surplus Nebula Gas into his HZ Deadly Gloves and delivers a powerful punch, summoning a wolf-like energy projection which "bites" down on the enemy.
- KaizokuRessya: Build repeatedly punches the enemy with his HZ Deadly Gloves delivering purple shockwaves on impact.
- Rider Kick: This finisher has two variations:
- Build release an electricity from his HZ Deadly Glove to paralyze the enemy, then coats his right HZ Vanish End Shoe in purple, dark energy before delivering a powerful side kick.
- Build rushes towards the enemy and performs a flying kick.
- Rider Shooting: Build traps the enemy in a black cloud and performs a series of purple blasts with the Hawk Gatlinger.
Build's finisher for RabbitRabbit Form is the RabbitRabbit Finish (ラビットラビットフィニッシュ Rabitto Rabitto Finisshu): Jumping into the air, Build stretches his leg towards the opponent, and pulling his body towards his foot, connects with an elastic kick at the target, with the resulting impact sending his opponent flying.
After turning the Vortex Crank of the Build Driver until it announces "One side!", Build Build channels energy into the red, magenta, and orange parts of his body and performs the Genius Attack (ジーニアスアタック Jīniasu Atakku): Build delivers a Rider Punch covered in red energy.
After turning the Vortex Crank of the Build Driver until it announces "Gyaku side!", Build Build channels energy into the blue, cyan, and violet parts of his body and performs the Genius Break (ジーニアスブレイク Jīniasu Bureiku): Build delivers a side Rider Kick covered in blue energy that creates a shockwave upon impact and sends the enemy flying.
After turning the Vortex Crank of the Build Driver until it announces "All side!", Build Build channels energy into his entire body before and performs the Genius Finish (ジーニアスフィニッシュ Jīniasu Finisshu), which has three variations:
- Build performs an enhanced version of RabbitTank Form's Vortex Finish, with the graph being rainbow colored and Build emitting rainbow-colored gas in order to perform a Rider Kick into the enemy.
- Build performs a side kick covered in red, blue, and gold sparks of energy that creates a swirling, rainbow-colored shockwave upon impact.
- Build delivers a punch that creates a swirling, rainbow-colored shockwave upon impact.
- Build performs a flying Rider Kick covered in red, blue, and gold sparks of energy that creates a swirling, rainbow-colored shockwave upon impact.
When Build performs the Genius Finish with the Hazrd Trigger attached to the Build Driver, he channels energy into his entire body before and performs the enhanced version of Genius Finish, which he gains the ability to negate the Pandora Panel's effects on Lost Fullbottles.
Cross-ZBuild's finisher is the Love & Peace Finish (ラブ＆ピースフィニッシュ Rabu Ando Pīsu Finisshu): Build summons a gold version of the RabbitRabbit ARmor, which uses its legs to launch him into the air. Build then delivers a Rider Kick to the enemy before a silver energy construct of a Chinese dragon appears and breathes fire at Build, strengthening the kick. Build and the enemy are launched into the air and a golden and silver double helix energy chart secures the target so that Build can deliver a final Rider Kick while riding the chart's line.
After turning the crank of his Build Driver after transforming, Cross-Z can activate the Dragonic Finish (ドラゴニックフィニッシュ Doragonikku Finisshu). This attack has two variations:
- Rider Kick: Cross-Z summons a blue and orange energy chinese dragon that flies behind him, then jumps up as the dragon breaths fire, sending him at the enemy, then delivers a roundhouse kick whilst his foot is covered in blue energy.
- Rider Punch: Cross-Z coats his right hand in energy in the shape of a blue chinese dragon head, then delivers a punch.
By cranking the Vortex Lever a few times, Cross-Z Magma can perform the Volcanic Attack (ボルケニックアタック Borukenikku Atakku), which has two variations:
- Cross-Z Magma leaps in the air accompanied by numerous Variable Magma dragons that attack the target before combining with Cross-Z for an explosive Rider Kick.
- Cross-Z Magma launches several magma dragons from his arms that homing at the enemy.
- Cross-Z Magma performs a flaming Rider Punch before becoming covered in lava, the punch is strong enough to launch the enemy.
By cranking the Vortex Lever many times, Cross-Z Magma can perform the Volcanic Finish (ボルケニックフィニッシュ Borukenikku Finisshu): Crozz-Z Magma performs a rapid series of flaming punches before becoming covered in lava and delivering a final punch strong enough to launch the enemy.
When Cross-Z Magma performs the Volcanic Finish with the Hazard Trigger attached to the Build Driver, he channels magma energy into his body and performs the enhanced version of the normal Volcanic Finish,.
After cranking the Vortex Lever of the Build Driver, Great Cross-Z can perform the Great Dragonic Finish (グレートドラゴニックフィニッシュ Gurēto Doragonikku Finisshu), which has two variations:
- Great Cross-Z performs a flying kick covered in crimson and blue energy.
- Great Cross-Z performs a roundhouse kick covered in crimson and blue energy that can strike multiple enemies.
Cross-ZEvol has three finishers:
- Muscle Finish (マッスルフィニッシュ Massuru Finisshu): Cross-ZEvol turns the Vortex Lever once and performs an upgraded version of the Dragonic Finish, a punch augmented with an energy dragon.
- Galaxy Finish (ギャラクシーフィニッシュ Gyarakushī Finisshu): Cross-ZEvol turns the Vortex Lever two times and uses a black hole to teleport to the enemy, before telepathically pulling the enemy toward him and delivering a punch covered in purple energy that creates multiple small black holes upon impact.
- Muscle Galaxy Finish (マッスルギャラクシーフィニッシュ Massuru Gyarakushī Finisshu): Cross-ZEvol turns the Vortex Lever three times and performs a Rider Kick accompanied by energy constructs of Cross-Z and Evol.
By cranking the Vortex Lever a few times until the Grease Blizzard Knuckle announces "Single Ice!", Grease Blizzard can perform the Glacial Attack (グレイシャルアタック Gureisharu Atakku): Grease creates a large Variable Ice construct of the GBZ Demolition One that spins before he grabs the enemy with it and crushes them with a brutal punch.
By cranking the Vortex Lever many times until the Grease Blizzard Knuckle announces "Twin Ice!", Grease Blizzard can perform the Glacial Finish (グレイシャルフィニッシュ Gureisharu Finisshu) finisher, and it has two variatins.
- Grease produces ice from each of the GBZ Ice Pack Shoulder (GBZアイスパックショルダー GBZ Aisu Pakku Shorudā) in order to propel himself forward and performs a flying kick covered in light blue energy. The kick freezes enemy the moment it connects before breaking through it, completely destroying the target.
- Grease uses the GBZ Demolition One to produce a mist that freezes the target's lower body before jumping into the air and performing a flying Rider Kick covered in ice.
Grease Perfect Kingdom has four finishers.
- Stag Slash (スタッグスラッシュ Staggu Surasshu): Grease covers his arm blades in blue energy before slashing the enemy, followed by an X-shaped slash with both blades.
- Owl Attack (オウルアタック Ōru Atakku): Grease flies into the air and rams into the enemy four times in quick succession.
- Castle Break (キャッスルブレイク Kyassuru Bureiku): Grease rotates his shoulder pads forward and charges them with red energy before firing two streams of that same energy.
- Perfect Kingdom Finish (パーフェクトキングダムフィニッシュ Pāfekuto Kingudamu Finisshu): Grease jumps into the air as images of the Owl Hard Smash, Stag Hard Smash, and Castle Hard Smash performing flying kicks appear alongside him. The three images then combine with Grease in the form of yellow, blue, and red chains of energy. The energy converges into a colorful vortex of energy on Grease's foot as he delivers a powerful flying kick to the opponent.
Prime Rogue's finisher is the Prime Scrap Break (プライムスクラップブレイク Puraimu Sukurappu Bureiku): Has two variations.
- Prime Rogue performs an enhanced version of his Crack Up Finish with gold energy mixed into the violet projection.
- Prime Rogue deliver an uppercut that lunches the enemy into the air before performing the scissor Rider Kick.
By cranking the Vortex Lever again, Killbus can perform the Killbus Spider Finish (キルバススパイダーフィニッシュ Kirubasu Supaidā Finisshu), which has three variations:
- Killbus dashes around the enemy while binding them with webbing so that they cannot move before he strikes them with his gigantic four spider legs, exploding the enemy in process.
- Killbus binding his enemy with webbing so that they cannot move before his gigantic four spider legs slowly moves toward them, exploding the enemy in process.
- Killbus attaches strands of webbing to the enemy and throws them into the air before delivering a spinning heel kick.
- Hazard Attack (ハザードアタック Hazādo Atakku): Metal Build jumps into the air before crashing into the target with a double knee drop. He then creates an energy tank tread that grinds the enemy into the ground.
- Hazard Finish (ハザードフィニッシュ Hazādo Finisshu): Metal Build performs a roundhouse kick motion towards the opponent, creating a tank track that flies into the target and grinds against them, acting like a chainsaw. This attack can strike multiple opponents.
- Hazard Finish (ハザードフィニッシュ Hazādo Finisshu): Phantom Build launches a volley of missiles from his back before performing two consecutive roundhouse kicks towards the opponent, creating a tank track that flies into the target.
- Blade Mode: Build channels the energy of a Fullbottle and performs a powerful slash.
- Rabbit: The Drill Spiral Blade spins such that it creates a tornado before Build performs a red energy slash.
- Gorilla: The Drill Spiral Blade cloaks itself in an energy projection that bears a striking resemblance to the Muscle Glove.
- Ninjya: Purple energy Drill Spiral Blades are projected and spin violently around the Drill Crusher.
- Kaizoku: The Drill Spiral Blade spins such that it creates an energy whirlpool before Build performs a double azure energy slash, or an energy whirlpool blast.
- Unicorn: An energy projection resembling a unicorn's horn spins around the Drill Crusher as Build performs a powerful stab attack.
- Rocket: The Drill Spiral Blade surrounds itself with energy before detaching from the Connect Lancer and launching itself at the enemy like a rocket.
- Gun Mode: Build channels the energy of a Fullbottle and performs a powerful blast.
- Harinezumi: Build shoots white energy spikes at the enemy.
- Rose: Build shoots bullets resembling Rose's petals with vermillion spiral projection at the enemy.
- Sensuikan: Build shoots some torpedoes at the enemy.
The Hawk Gatlinger's finisher is the Full Bullet (フルバレット Furu Baretto), activated by spinning the Revol-Magazine ten times. It surrounds itself and the wielder with a white energy spherical graph, trapping all enemies in mid-air before firing upon them all.
The 4Koma Ninpoutou has four different finishers, depending on how many times the Vortex Trigger is pulled; the panels light up in ascending order.
- Clone Jutsu (分身の術 Bunshin no Jutsu, Art of Cloning): Build creates a number of clones of himself that attack together.
- Fire Jutsu (火遁の術 Katon no Jutsu, Art of Fire Releasing): Build delivers a flaming slash attack. While performing this attack, the 4 Koma Ninpoutou announces Blazing Slash (火炎斬り Kaen Giri).
- Wind Jutsu (風遁の術 Fūton no Jutsu, Art of Wind Releasing): Build creates a tornado around the blade. While performing this attack, the 4 Koma Ninpoutou announces Tornado Slash (竜巻斬り Tatsumaki Giri).
- Stealth Jutsu (隠れ身の術 Kakuremi no Jutsu, Art of Camouflage): Build teleports a short distance away in a puff of smoke. While performing this attack, the 4Koma Ninpoutou announces Doron (ドロン), with a heavy drumbeat when he disappears and reappears.
The Kaizoku Hassyar's finisher is the Kaizoku Densya (海賊電車 lit. Pirate Train). After charging the Kaizoku Hassyar by pulling back the Build Arrow and holding it until it reaches the final tier, Build fires a green and azure energy train from the Kaizoku Hassyar that not only rams into the enemy, but shoots azure energy discs as well.
- Smash Slash (スマッシュスラッシュ Sumasshu Surasshu): Cross-Z or Evol channels the energy of a Fullbottle in his Beat Closer, pulls the Grip End Starter one time and performs a powerful slash.
- Dragon: Cross-Z Magma covers the Beat Closer's blade in flames and slashes the enemy.
- Dragon (EvolBottle): Evol delivers a powerful slash covered in red and blue flames.
- Million Slash (ミリオンスラッシュ Mirion Surasshu): Cross-Z channels the energy of a Fullbottle in his Beat Closer, pulls the Grip End Starter two times and performs a powerful slash.
- Lock: This finisher has two variations:
- Cross-Z sends a dark blue fire stream at the enemy.
- Cross-Z binds the enemy with energy chains.
- Lock: This finisher has two variations:
- Mega Slash (メガスラッシュ Mega Surasshu): Cross-Z channels the energy of a Fullbottle in his Beat Closer, pulls the Grip End Starter three times and performs a powerful slash.
- Lock: Cross-Z strikes the enemy with the Beat Closer as it projects an energy version of the Bind Master Key.
By inserting up to four Fullbottles into the weapon's Quad Full Bottle Cylinder, it can activate special finishing moves:
- Fullbottle Break (フルボトルブレイク Furubotoru Bureiku): Activated by inserting a single Fullbottle into the Fullbottle Buster.
- Gold Rabbit: Build delivers a powerful golden slash.
- Rabbit: Build fires a ball of red energy at the enemy.
- Spider: Build fires a blast of purple energy that transforms into a web to trap the target.
- Magnet: Build fires a blue energy magnet that pulls enemies towards each other to the point where they implode.
- Dryer: Build fires a ball of red energy that transforms into a stream of heat which continuously burns the target.
- Just Match Break (ジャストマッチブレイク Jasuto Matchi Bureiku): Activated by inserting two Fullbottles into the Fullbottle Buster.
- Gold Rabbit + Silver Dragon: Build coats the Fullbottle Buster in gold and silver energy before running at the enemy, jumping above it, and slashing both downward and horizontal.
- Rabbit + Panda: Build fires a ball of red and white energy mixed together.
- Rocket + Jet: Build fires a ball of cyan energy that flies at high speeds.
- Miracle Match Break (ミラクルマッチブレイク Mirakuru Matchi Bureiku): Activated by inserting three Fullbottles into the Fullbottle Buster.
- Buster Cannon Mode:
- Rabbit + Panda + Taka: Build fires a ball of red and white energy mixed together that gives off orange energy shockwaves upon impact.
- Buster Cannon Mode:
- Ultimate Match Break (アルティメットマッチブレイク Arutimetto Macchi Bureiku): Activated by inserting four Fullbottles into the Fullbottle Buster.
- Buster Cannon Mode:
- Tank + Jet + Gatling + Rocket: Build fires a ball of blue, gray, and white energy with the images on Bottles mixed together that gives off cyan energy shockwaves upon impact.
- Buster Cannon Mode:
- FullFull Match Break (フルフルマッチブレイク Furu Furu Matchi Bureiku): Activated by inserting the FullFull RabbitTank Bottle into the Fullbottle Buster.
- Rabbit Mode: Build delivers a slash with the blade covered in red energy.
- Genius Form: Build unleashes a green energy slash that travels through the air.
This finisher has two variations:
- Build's lower body transforms into a pair of tank treads, the cannons on his shoulder armor flip forward, and Build rolls around the battlefield while continuously shooting his target target, ending the barrage with a large blast of energy that gives off blue electricity.
- Build fires a blue energy ball that creates shockwaves upon impact.
- Zi-O, as GrandZi-O, fires a blue energy ball that explodes immediately upon impact.
Build fires a rainbow energy ball that creates shockwaves upon impact.
By plugging a Fullbottle into the top of the Magma Knuckle before pressing the Dragonic Igniter, Cross-Z can access the Volcanic Knuckle (ボルケニックナックル Borukenikku Nakkuru) attack, and empower the punches he delivers with it.
- Taka: The Cross-Z Magma Knuckle projects orange energy hawk wings as Cross-Z uppercuts the enemy.
- Dragon Magma: Cross-Z punches the enemy as the Cross-Z Magma Knuckle creates an energy projection of a dragon that pushes the target back.
- Silver Dragon: Cross-Z uses the Cross-Z Magma Knuckle to deliver a powerful punch covered in silver flames that creates a large shockwave upon impact.
By plugging a Fullbottle into the top of the Blizzard Knuckle before pressing the Robotic Ignitor, Cross-Z or Grease can perform the Glacial Knuckle (グレイシャルナックル Gureisharu Nakkuru).
- Dragon: Cross-Z Magma punches the enemy as the incomplete Blizzard Knuckle creates an energy projection of a blizzard that freezes the target before launching them away.
Build Driver + Weapon
Build/Cross-Z can combine the powers of the Build Driver and a weapon to perform a powerful finisher.
Build Driver + Drill Crusher
- Sparkling Finish/Vortex Break (スパークリングフィニッシュ/ボルテックブレイク Supākuringu Finisshu/Borutekku Bureiku): After plugging a Fullbottle into the Full Bottle Slot of the Drill Crusher, Build, in his RabbitTank Sparkling Form, can perform a powerful, bubbly finisher.
- Build (in his OctopusLight Form) and Cross-Z perform a combination of Build's Vortex Finish and Cross-Z's Mega Slash (with the Lock Fullbottle) to defeat Blood Stalk.
- Build (in his RabbitTank Sparkling Form) and Cross-Z perform a combination of Build's Vortex Finish and Cross-Z's Million Slash (with the Lock Fullbottle) to defeat a Flying Smash Hazard.
- Build (in his RabbitTank Sparkling Form) and Cross-Z Charge perform a combination of Build's Vortex Finish and Cross-Z Charge's Scrap Break.
- Vortex is a term using in fluid dynamics study.
- 'Voltech', an Alternative way to romanize 'borutekku' is also the name of RX Roborider's Sidearm.
- 'Voltic', an addional way to romanize 'Borutekku', is synonymous with 'voltaic', a means by which to measure energy potential and equivalency.