|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Kiva.|
Variation: Fugitives Forever (変奏曲・永遠の逃亡者 Hensōkyoku: Eien no Tōbōsha) is the twenty-third episode of Kamen Rider Kiva. This marks the last TV appearance of Kiva's Garulu Form.
to be added
In 1986, finding Ramon and Riki's massage parlor closed down for lacking the permit to operate, Jiro gets Ramon and Riki jobs at the Café mald'amour to the surprise of Otoya. The next day, Otoya provides Riki with his advice on love. While this occurs, Shinji Takeuchi saves the relationship with his wife Ryōko, and later is followed by Maya, who recognizes him as another traitor Fangire trying to live with humans. Before she can kill anyone, she encounters Otoya, whose interference allows Shinji and Ryōko to escape as she runs off to find them. When Jiro feels that Otoya is once more getting too close to Yuri, he assumes his true form and beats Otoya into unconsciousness. Garulu throws Otoya's body into a river, asserting that Yuri is his to take as his mate.
In 2008, Megumi tries to make Wataru and Mio more of a couple and convinces her photographer and agent to bring Mio onto the next photo shoot when her friend Leona cannot attend the shoot. Once there, Mio is unable to smile until she sees Wataru watching them. However, when Shinji steals a pearl necklace from the photoshoot, Wataru chases after him until he encounters the Grizzly Fangire. Kiva transforms and is unable to defeat the Fangire, even after transforming into Garulu Form. The Grizzly Fangire escapes and resumes his guise as Shinji, entering a hospital to present the pearl necklace to Ryōko, now infirmed and hooked on life support.
- Wataru Kurenai (紅 渡 Kurenai Wataru): Koji Seto (瀬戸 康史 Seto Kōji)
- Otoya Kurenai (紅 音也 Kurenai Otoya): Kouhei Takeda (武田 航平 Takeda Kōhei)
- Keisuke Nago (名護 啓介 Nago Keisuke): Keisuke Kato (加藤 慶祐 Katō Keisuke)
- Megumi Aso (麻生 恵 Asō Megumi): Nana Yanagisawa (柳沢 なな Yanagisawa Nana)
- Yuri Aso (麻生 ゆり Asō Yuri): Yu Takahashi (高橋 優 Takahashi Yū)
- Kengo Eritate (襟立 健吾 Eritate Kengo): Kouhei Kumai (熊井 幸平 Kumai Kōhei)
- Kivat-Bat the 3rd (キバットバットⅢ世 Kibattobatto Sansei, Voice): Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu)
- Jiro (次狼 Jirō): Kenji Matsuda (松田 賢二 Matsuda Kenji)
- Ramon (ラモン Ramon): Yuuki Ogoe (小越 勇輝 Ogoe Yūki)
- Riki (力 Riki): Eiji Takigawa (滝川 英治 Takigawa Eiji)
- Maya (真夜 Maya): Saki Kagami (加賀美 早紀 Kagami Saki)
- Mio Suzuki (鈴木 深央 Suzuki Mio): Yuria Haga (芳賀 優里亜 Haga Yuria)
- Akira Kido (木戸 明 Kido Akira): Houka Kinoshita (木下 ほうか Kinoshita Hōka)
- Shinji Takeuchi (竹内 伸二 Takeuchi Shinji): Kenji Mizuhashi (水橋 研二 Mizuhashi Kenji)
- Ryōko (涼子): Mina Shimizu (清水 美那 Shimizu Mina)
- Couple: Mei Sato (佐藤 めい Satō Mei), Shoichi Asano (浅野 将一 Asano Shōichi)
- Cameraman: Taketora Morita (森田 猛虎 Morita Taketora)
- Civil Servant: Motohiro Fujishima (藤島 源寛 Fujishima Motohiro)
Kiva: Kiva Form, Garulu Form
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Engine Sentai Go-Onger episode 20, GP 20: Siblings Battle!?.
- Viewership: 6.4%
- In music, variation is a formal technique where material is repeated in an altered form. The changes may involve harmony, melody, counterpoint, rhythm, timbre, orchestration or any combination of these.
Blu-ray Box 2 comes with 16 episodes.