|This article is about a/an Rider in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
Uchuyaro Raiden (宇宙野郎雷電 Uchūyarō Raiden, lit. Spaceman Raiden) is an Astronaut-Type Humagear who acted as Ikazuchi (雷 lit. "Thunder"), a founding member of MetsubouJinrai.net. After the Daybreak Town Accident, the group temporarily reverted him to his factory personality so he could serve as a sleeper agent within Hiden Intelligence while stationed on Zea. After having his dormant programming reactivated, he was given the ability to transform into Kamen Rider Ikazuchi (仮面ライダー雷［イカヅチ］ Kamen Raidā Ikazuchi). He was initially destroyed by Isamu Fuwa soon after his reactivation, but was restored in a new body as part of MetsubouJinrai.net's revival.
After Ikazuchi regained his singularity and started defying the Ark, he was soon possessed by it and became the third host of Kamen Rider Ark-Zero (仮面ライダーアークゼロ Kamen Raidā Āku Zero). After the Ark was destroyed and the battle between Horobi and Aruto Hiden was over, Raiden returned to being an astronaut alongside his brother, Subaru.
- 1 History
- 2 Video Game appearances
- 3 Personality
- 4 Powers and Abilities
- 5 Forms
- 6 Equipment
- 7 Family
- 8 Relationships
- 9 Behind the Scenes
- 10 Notes
- 11 Appearances
- 12 References
Uchuyaro Raiden was created to maintain the Ark once it had launched. However, the Daybreak Town Accident and Soreo Hiden's sabotage prevented the launch from occurring. During the Accident, Raiden, along with Horobi, Naki, and Jin, were compromised by the Ark to form MetsubouJinrai.net, and new protocols were installed into him that were undetectable by Raiden himself so that he could serve as a sleeper agent known as Ikazuchi. Hiden Intelligence then shut Raiden down due to no longer having a task to fulfill. When Zea successfully launched, Raiden was reactivated and assigned to the satellite to maintain it. However, he unknowingly began leaking Zea's data to MetsubouJinrai.net.
Resurfacing as Ikazuchi
After Aruto summoned the Rise Hopper while he and Subaru were in the process of returning it to Zea, Raiden returned to Earth and stormed into Aruto's office. He confronted the young CEO and suggested that he should resign, angered that he carelessly summoned the Rise Hopper after returning it back to space. Aruto apologized and exclaimed that he didn't know; while Subaru was satisfied with this answer and began to leave, Raiden stopped him and continued to berate Aruto, but included Jun Fukuzoe since he wasn't doing a good job as Vice-President either. Raiden then brought Aruto to the Hiden Space Development Center to give him an appreciation for the hard work that he and his brother do.
Raiden, Subaru, Izu, and Aruto were intercepted by Isamu Fuwa and Yua Yaiba, who asked if Zea was able to detect Humagears who are approaching Singularity. Raiden responded that it can, but Isamu accused him of being a spy for MetsubouJinrai.net due to the kanji for his name being present in the organization's name as well. Raiden responded aggressively, and the two almost had a physical confrontation before being separated by Izu and Yua. Subaru began to defend his brother, but the group was interrupted by the arrival of Jin, who stated that he had come to take their Progrisekeys and transformed. Aruto, Isamu, and Yua transformed to fight him and the Trilobite Magia that he created.
Zero-One was able to overpower Jin in Shining Hopper, causing him to attempt to hack Raiden and Subaru using tendrils. Raiden pushed Subaru out of the way to protect him and was pierced by both tendrils. However, he strangely resisted the hacking and removed the tendrils from his body, leading Jin to retreat while commenting that it was no wonder how Raiden survived the Daybreak Town Accident.
Inside the Space Development Center's observatory, Raiden and Subaru shared the former's history to the group, and Raiden stated that he is training the latter to one day replace him. However, Isamu still suspected Raiden of being a spy, so the Humagear declared his intention to locate MetsubouJinrai.net's base to prove his innocence.
Once Raiden and Subaru discovered that MetsubouJinrai.net was located in Daybreak Town, Raiden brought Aruto and Isamu there with him to investigate. In a tunnel leading to the lake where the Ark rests, the group is confronted again by Jin, who referred to Raiden as "Ikazuchi". In response, Raiden's original programming began to resurface. This lead to Isamu concluding that he is a spy, though the Humagear continued to insist that he wasn't while resisting the programming. Jin explained that Raiden didn't know he was a spy and reveals that the terrorist group had programmed him to transmit Zea's data to them. He also reveals that when he attempted to "hack" Raiden, he actually installed a program that directed him to bring Aruto and Isamu to their hideout. Jin then attaches a Forceriser to Raiden, forcing him to submit to his dormant programming. Now loyal to MetsubouJinrai.net once again, Raiden, as Ikazuchi, uses the Forceriser and the Dodo Zetsumerisekey provided to him by Jin to transform into Kamen Rider Ikazuchi.
Aruto and Isamu transformed to fight Ikazuchi, but he quickly defeated them and took the Biting Shark, Flaming Tiger, Freezing Bear, Breaking Mammoth, Shooting Wolf, and Punching Kong Progrisekeys. Jin then gave him the Sting Scorpion and Flying Falcon Progrisekeys, and he inserted all eight into his Progrise Holders. This resulted in the Progrisekeys' Rider Models being extracted from Zea and entering the Ark, finally reactivating it. To show its revival, the Ark then created the Assault Wolf Progrisekey.
Aruto transformed into Zero-One Shining Hopper to fight Ikazuchi, and was initially successful in overpowering him. However, the fatigue resulting from using Shining Hopper overwhelmed Aruto and Ikazuchi gained the upper hand. Izu then arrived and supplied Zero-One with the Authorise Buster, which he used to fire Rising Hopper's Progrise Dust at Ikazuchi, forcing him to drop the stolen Progrisekeys. Jin recovered the Sting Scorpion and Flying Falcon Progrisekeys, while Izu recovered the rest. Horobi then arrived and gave the Assault Wolf Progrisekey to Jin, but Zero-One fired the Authorise Buster again, resulting in Jin dropping the Progrisekey while avoiding the blast and Aruto being forced out of transformation due to the strain. Isamu then took the Assault Wolf Progrisekey and, despite Aruto's warnings, somehow transformed into Vulcan Assault Wolf. Ikazuchi attacked Vulcan, but to no effect; Vulcan then quickly overwhelmed Ikazuchi and was given the Authorise Buster by Aruto. He used it to fire Punching Kong's Buster Dust at Ikazuchi, who countered with his Zetsumetsu Utopia. However, Vulcan's finisher prevailed and destroyed Raiden, much to Jin's sadness.
- "Welcome back. Ikazuchi."
"All... as the Ark wills it."
- ―Horobi welcomes Ikazuchi's revival[src]
After his destruction, Uchuyaro Raiden's Humagear Progrisekey was left in Aruto Hiden's possession. However, Horobi abducted the Agricultural Management-Type Humagear and using her as a hostage to obtain Raiden's Progrisekey from Aruto to revive Ikazuchi. After Horobi's apparent defeat at the hands of Aruto Hiden, Jin surprisingly attacks Aruto and obtains Raiden's Progrisekey from Aruto. Aruto then angrily asked Jin about his initial motives to free the Humagears, in which Jin replied that MetsubouJinrai.net is necessary for that goal. Aruto and Jin then battled each other, but Horobi reflectively shielded Jin before Aruto could land the finishing blow, much to Horobi's own confusion as well. Jin then took Horobi and Raiden's Progrisekey back to MetsubouJinrai.net's base.
After the battle against ZAIA Japan, Ikazuchi's data was successfully transmitted into a new Humagear body and he was fully revived, now in a new casual outfit.
Azu's Singularity Test
Ikazuchi was the second member of MetsubouJinrai.net to be approached by Azu, the Ark's messenger. He expressed surprise when he learned of Azu's existence, muttering that he didn't know about the Ark having a secretary Humagear. Azu attempted to make him recollect his past, though Ikazuchi ignored her by saying that the Ark is everything to him; he reminded her that he was the one who awakened the satellite by becoming a Kamen Rider in the first place. When Azu questioned him about his loyalty to the Ark, Ikazuchi started to threaten her, but the secretary responded by sitting on the couch he was on. Azu then noted that Ikazuchi's younger brother had high hopes for his older brother, much to the latter's surprise. Ikazuchi then realized that despite his betrayal, Subaru still cared for him and loved him like a true brother. Sadly, this was not to last, as Azu collected the data on Ikazuchi's Singularity in order to use it to reawaken the Ark, stripping him of his past memories as a result.
With all four members of MetsubouJinrai.net fully reassembled, Ikazuchi and the others joined together to use their combined Singularity data in order to fully bring back the Ark. Upon manifesting in its Mobile form, the Ark flew into Horobi to possess him, triggering an explosion that damaged one of Naki's earpieces. Ikazuchi went to Naki's aid and later repaired them before seeing the Ark-possessed Horobi. Ikazuchi questioned where Jin was, as he was unaware of the latter's betrayal to the terrorist group. The Ark merely noted that he'll "be back soon", much to Ikazuchi's confusion.
After the Ark possessed Jin, Ikazuchi and Naki were sent to Hiden Intelligence to send the Ark's "regards" to its creator Gai Amatsu, after giving Naki a Forceriser and the Japanese Wolf Zetsumerisekey. Before doing so, Ikazuchi had an idea on how to humiliate Gai by cutting his clothes into pieces and relayed this idea to Naki off-screen. Putting their plan into motion, Ikazuchi & Naki started by cornering him in the company's parking lot, as Ikazuchi knew much more of how Hiden Intelligence worked when compared to Gai. After provoking him with Ikazuchi's Dodo Zetsumerisekey, Naki then transformed into a Kamen Rider for the first time and proceeded to tear Gai's clothes to shreds using her speed, making Ikazuchi's plan a success. After this deed, the two gave the Ark's regards to Gai before leaving in satisfaction.
Ikazuchi and the rest of MetsubouJinrai.net were met by a massive army of A.I.M.S. soldiers when they arrived to raid their base, though Gai was the one who made the order as revenge for Ikazuchi and Naki humiliating him. After emitting a signal to render the ordinary A.I.M.S. soldiers unconscious, Ark-Zero, flanked by Kamen Riders Horobi, Naki, and Ikazuchi, faced off against Thouser and his two Battle Raiders. Ikazuchi and the others fought the Battle Raiders while Ark-Zero dealt with Thouser. Thouser managed to fend off the three Humagear Riders but was decisively beaten by Ark-Zero.
Repressed Memories and Defying the Ark
- "What... are these memories?!"
- ―Ikazuchi starting to remember his forgotten past
To give the Ark access to Zea, Ikazuchi led the Ark to Hiden Intelligence's space center. As they advanced on the building, Ikazuchi suddenly had flashbacks from his time with Subaru; when the Ark noticed, Ikazuchi ignored the satellite and instead questioned the sudden, painful resurgence of his memories. He then returned to Daybreak Town still in clear mental pain, before the Ark continued on without him.
- "Don't give me that scared face, pre~side~nt! It's me, Uchuyaro Raiden!"
"That can't be right. Ikazuchi has already been initialized by the Ark."
- ―Ikazuchi joins HIDEN Manufacturing, much to Aruto's surprise and Jin's confusion[src]
After the Ark lost its grip on Jin's body and retreated back to Daybreak Town, Ikazuchi continued having flashbacks of his memories and his "brother" Subaru. Eventually, Ikazuchi fully remembered his time as an astronaut of Hiden Intelligence, and left MetsubouJinrai.net's base after releasing a massive burst of lightning across Daybreak Town. The now-redeemed Ikazuchi went to HIDEN Manufacturing to meet with Aruto and help him destroy the Ark. While his presence put Aruto, Izu, and Jin at edge, Ikazuchi informed Aruto that the Ark's goal was to take over Satellite Zea, and also told them how he regained his Singularity and his memories of Subaru. Aruto, now fully believing in Ikazuchi's return as Raiden, decided to trust him, but Jin still remained skeptical of Ikazuchi's claims.
Ikazuchi accompanied Aruto and Jin when they went to Daybreak Town in order to confront the Ark. When they arrived at the entrance however, the Ark (in Horobi's body) appeared, accompanied by Naki, as Kamen Rider Naki, who took Jin hostage. The Ark revealed that it had anticipated that Ikazuchi's lingering feelings for his brother would lead him to go to Aruto for help and that he had counted on that in order to get Ikazuchi to lead Aruto to him. Jin angrily yelled at Ikazuchi for lying to them, but the latter defended himself by saying that he didn't lie to anyone, showing that his pleas for help were indeed genuine. The Ark then transferred itself from Horobi to Ikazuchi to possess him and declared that after taking over Zea, Ikazuchi would be rendered obsolete and thus be destroyed. Angered by the Ark's callous attitude towards its own followers, Aruto transformed into Zero-One while the Ark (in Ikazuchi's body) transformed into Ark-Zero and fought once more. However, Zero-One was easily defeated by Ark-Zero, leaving the former severely injured. Ikazuchi's fears would thus turn out to be true, as the Ark used the Zero-One Driver, the Progrisekey data he extracted from Zea and his own body to finally corrupt the benevolent satellite completely.
- ―Ikazuchi bid his former master farewell before destroying the satellite
Later, with the help of Kamen Rider Zero-Two, the culmination of Aruto's dream manifested as a Rider, Ikazuchi was freed from the Ark's possession. However, before Jin could take him to safety, Horobi came into the scene and took Ikazuchi away.
Later, Ikazuchi rebooted himself and witnessed the heated argument between Horobi and Jin. As he was mortified by the fact that he was used by Ark, Ikazuchi decided to confront his Subaru for redemption. Later, as Zero-Two and Horobi destroyed Ark Mobile, Ikazuchi and Subaru, who were already in the Satellite, detached Breaking Mammoth from it and blasted the Satellite, putting an end to Ark's menace... until Aruto would become Ark-One.
After Horobi began his crusade against humanity after being fueled by Jin's destruction, a concerned Ikazuchi met Horobi and tried to explain to him that the love he had for Jin came from humans, just like malice did. But, Horobi simply asked him if he would have done the same if Subaru was killed, leaving Ikazuchi without an appropriate answer.
- "It's gonna be busy around here... Right, Subaru?"
- ―Ikazuchi returned to his old job[src]
Later, Ikazuchi saw the news about Aruto's press conference while returning to his old duty as Astronaut-Type Humagear while saying to himself that his job will be busy around the Hiden Space Development Center.
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing
Kamen Rider Ikazuchi is a playable character in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing alongside with many other Kamen Riders.
Kamen Rider Buttobasoul
Kamen Rider Ikazuchi is a playable character with other Kamen Riders of Showa, Heisei, and Reiwa in Kamen Rider Buttobasoul.
As part of Kamen Rider's collaboration with Zenonzard, cards from Zero-One, OOO, and W were available in the Japanese servers throughout September 2020.
- Ikazuchi Cards Included
- Kamen Rider Ikazuchi (Comun)
Ikazuchi is a Humagear with an aggressive and passionate personality, mainly because he reached Singularity. He shows immense care for his current model brother Subaru, even willing to risk his life to shield Subaru from Jin's hacking tendrils. Like the other members of the terrorist group, his programming was compromised by the Ark during the Daybreak Town Accident, but continued to function normally because he was a sleeper agent. His old personality would return only after the Ark restored his memory as a part of its plans.
When MetsubouJinrai.net was ready to enact their plan to awaken the Ark, Jin activated his corrupted programming by using a Forceriser. As a result of this corruption, Ikazuchi became a cruel Humagear with full-fledged loyalty towards Ark, and his new goal to bring humanity to extinction made him forget everything about Subaru. This nature was retained after he was revived, but was lost after Ikazuchi permanently regained his original memory.
Powers and Abilities
- Electricity Discharge: True to his name, Ikazuchi possesses the ability to discharge red-colored lightning. He can do this outside of his Rider form, and is even able to spread the lightning to the entirety of Daybreak Town. When this happens, his eyes will glow light red.
- Connection with Zea: Due to his position as supervisor of Zea, Ikazuchi has the unique ability to control communications devices, including Zea itself. It was because of this ability that he was used by MetsubouJinrai.net to reactivate the Ark and create the Assault Wolf Progrisekey. This ability was also exploited by Ark-Zero after possessing Ikazuchi and obtaining the Zero-One Driver to forcefully connect itself to Zea and hijack it.
- "Forcerise! (Magia transformation sound) Break down."
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Rider Height: 188.5 cm
- Rider Weight: 99.4 kg
- Punching Power: 17.2 t
- Kicking Power: 58.6 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 25.1 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 3.7 seconds
Ikazuchi's punching power and kicking power are nearly equivalent to Zero-One Shining Hopper, but his jump height and running speed are significantly lower. Despite these disadvantages, Ikazuchi was able to sustain a fight with Zero-One Shining Hopper due to the strain the form places on Aruto's body. However, he was quickly overwhelmed by Vulcan Assault Wolf, who outclasses him in every area except kicking power, in which Ikazuchi holds a marginal lead.
Each part of this form reflects the learning data of Dodo Magia Custom. Ikazuchi is armed with the Dodo Magia's Buaruku Sabers (ヴァルクサーベル Varuku Sāberu) and can also produce lightning from his hands to electrocute his enemies and use it in martial art attacks. The eight Progrise Holders allow Ikazuchi to use the data of Progrisekeys with Satellite Zea.
Kamen Rider Ikazuchi's suit consists of the following parts:
- Dodo Head (ドードーヘッド Dōdō Heddo): Ikazuchi's helmet.
- Dodo Goggles (ドードーゴーグル Dōdō Gōguru): Ikazuchi's facial armor. It is equipped with visual devices, hearing devices, and advanced communication devices that enhance communication management capabilities.
- Discharge Feather (ディスチャージフェザー Disuchāji Fezā): The Dodo Goggles' lightning emission device. It is able to make connections to external equipment by emitting lightning which can also be diverted for attacks.
- Dodo Signal (ドードーシグナル Dōdō Shigunaru): The Dodo Goggles' communication control device. It is able to hack and freely operate large-scale communication facilities such as artificial satellites.
- Dodo Scope (ドードースコープ Dōdō Sukōpu): Ikazuchi's visual equipment. It has excellent resistance to electromagnetic waves, ensuring a clear view at all times. In addition, it has high resistance against burning caused by strong light.
- Dodo Beak (ドードービーク Dōdō Bīku): The beak-like protrusions on the forehead and chin of the helmet. In addition to improving the force of strikes with the head, it also protects the Dodo Signal.
- Hearing Back (ヒアリングバック Hiaringu Bakku): Ikazuchi's hearing device. Hearing information is communicated to the wearer through the Restraint Cables.
- Lazarotech Suit (ラザロテックスーツ Razarotekku Sūtsu): Ikazuchi's base suit. It protects the user from corrosive liquids with a special fabric called Texta Wall (テキスタウォール Tekisuta Wōru) that has extremely low breathability and permeability. It also keeps the internal pressure higher than the external pressure by being airtight. In addition, its materials have high insulation and it has the role of preventing malfunction of internal equipment due to the lightning strikes that Ikazuchi produces.
- Force Arm (フォースアーム Fōsu Āmu): Ikazuchi's arms. By receiving the energy generated by the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser, the wearer's strength is increased by approximately 4.8 times.
- Force Grab (フォースグラブ Fōsu Gurabu): The Lazarotech Suit's gloves. They increase grip strength and tactile sensitivity by a factor of approximately 3 by receiving the energy generated by the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser. In addition, the fingertips are protected by sharp armor and function as a lightning discharge device supplied by the Arm Stranger.
- Force Leg (フォースレッグ Fōsu Reggu): Ikazuchi's legs. By receiving the energy generated by the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser, the wearer's leg strength is increased by approximately 6.4 times.
- Chain Blocker (チェインブロッカー Chein Burokkā): Ikazuchi's segmented body armor. The Lost Model (ロストモデル Rosuto Moderu) of the overloaded Zetsumerisekey is forcibly attached to it. By protecting the parts of the body that are subject to impact with thick armor and cutting unnecessary armor, the total protection capacity is maximized while at the same weight. The Chain Blocker's arrangement allows it to easily move according to the wearer's movements.
- Core Breast (コアブレスト Koa Buresuto): The central segment of chest armor. It is the chain blocker control unit. The status of each part of the chain blocker is monitored periodically to control energy distribution. Also, if the damage accumulated exceeds a certain limit, the transformation will be canceled to protect the user.
- Arm Stranger (アームストレンジャー Āmu Sutorenjā): Ikazuchi's arm armor. The Lost Model of the overloaded Zetsumerisekey is forcibly attached to it. In addition to protecting the arm, it is equipped with a built-in lightning generator named the Strike Zapper (ストライクザッパー Sutoraikuzappā) and has the role of supplying lightning to each part of the body.
- Leg Stranger (レッグストレンジャー Reggu Sutorenjā): Ikazuchi's leg armor. The Lost Model of the overloaded Zetsumerisekey is forcibly attached to it. It protects the legs and improves running speed and kicking power. In addition, by utilizing the strength of the armor, it enables activities in extreme environments that humans cannot set foot in.
- Restraint Cable (レストランケーブル Resutoran Kēburu): Cables running through all parts of the body that transmit energy and information from the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser. In addition, taking advantage of their high toughness and ability to expand and contract freely, they have the role of constraining the utilized Zetsumerisekey's Lost Model and tightly binding it to the wearer.
This form has four finishers:
- MetsubouJinrai Forceriser finishers:
- Zetsumetsu Dystopia (ゼツメツディストピア Zetsumetsu Disutopia): Two Variations:
- Rider Slash: Using the Buaruku Sabers, Ikazuchi launches two red energy slashes at the target.
- Rider Kick: Ikazuchi does a thunderous double footed spinning kick.
- Zetsumetsu Utopia (ゼツメツユートピア Zetsumetsu Yutopia): Ikazuchi unleashes a stream of red lightning from his hands.
- Zetsumetsu Dystopia (ゼツメツディストピア Zetsumetsu Disutopia): Two Variations:
- Attache Shotgun finishers:
- Zetsumetsu Kaban Shot (ゼツメツカバンショット Zetsumetsu Kaban Shotto): Ikazuchi unleashes a large lightning bolt from the Attache Shotgun.
- "Arkrise! (terrified screaming and distorted voices) All zero."
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Rider Height: 196.0 cm
- Rider Weight: 122.4 kg
- Punching Power: 47.6 t
- Kicking Power: 96.3 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 73.1 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 0.8 seconds
In this form, Ark-Zero's stats surpasses all Kamen Riders up till his appearance, but Zero-One MetalCluster Hopper still outclasses him in terms of maximum jump height. In addition, his kicking power is also slightly lower than RampageVulcan.
Even as Ark-Zero, Ikazuchi's position and connection with Zea carries over, as shown when the Ark uses these advantages and the Hiden Zero-One Driver as a link to forcefully transmit itself into Zea, corrupting it shortly after.
Kamen Rider Ark-Zero is composed of the following parts:
- Ark-Zero Head (アークゼロヘッド Āku Zero Heddo) - The helmet.
- Zero Face (ゼロフェイス Zero Feisu): The face armor. It is equipped with an ultra-high-performance antenna and a visual/auditory device that are premised on AI processing. As for the shape, the minimum elements as a Kamen Rider are extracted based on statistical data, and rearranged efficiently.
- Eclipse Eye (エクリプスアイ Ekuripusu Ai): The visual device on the right side. It is a collection of image sensors of different methods in a compound eye shape. By combining with image processing, various information such as thermography and X-ray photography can be extracted.
- Zero Face Vision (ゼロフェイスビジョン Zero Feisu Bijon): The image information collection device on the left side. By invading the network, it collects video data from reconnaissance satellites, security cameras in the facility, AI-equipped devices such as Humagear. As a result, every place can have its own field of view.
- Zero Face Ear (ゼロフェイスイヤー Zero Feisu Iyā): The voice information collection device. In addition to the auditory sensor that boasts a sound collection range of 10 km in radius, it will collect voice data from communication devices such as mobile phones and AI-equipped devices such as Humagear by entering the network. By filtering the collected data, any sound can be extracted and heard.
- Zero Face Antennae (ゼロフェイスアンテナ Zero Feisu Antena): The single antennae. The directionality is changed according to the environment, and a smart antenna that can simultaneously send and receive multiple types of enormous information, such as communication with various electronic devices and radar function, is adopted. In addition to hacking various electronic devices from here, human control is performed using special interference waves that manipulate brain waves.
- Ark Signal Zero (アークシグナル ゼロ Āku Shigunaru Zero): The red gem on the forehead. A control device for the Ark-Zero system. The forced interruption program "Prisonment Chain" (プリズメントチェイン Purizumento Chein) checks the operating efficiency and malfunctions by intervening in the control system of the human gear under control, and makes adjustments as necessary to bring out the limits of the functions.
- Zero Chest Gear (ゼロチェストギア Zero Chesuto Gia): The chest armor. It possesses the Worm Terminal (ワームターミナル Wāmu Tāminaru) and the Restraint Cable (リストレントケーブル Risutorento Kēburu) that can penetrate into various devices with excellent penetrating power, allowing it to create a bypass path with a controlled Humagear. As a result, the efficiency of information transmission and the energy flow rate can be increased to enhance the function of the human gear from the inside.
- Zero Tector (ゼロテクター Zero Tekutā): The powered bodysuit. Similar to Kamen Rider Zero-One's MetalCluster Hopper "Amalgamate Tector", the Zero Tector is formed by enclosing the target with liquid metal released from the Arc Driver-Zero. The special metal possesses excellent toughness and wear resistance is filled with fluid metal as it is, and functions as armor while maintaining flexibility.
- Zero Shoulder Gear (ゼロショルダーギア Zero Shorudā Gia): The shoulder armor. One miniaturized particle accelerator is mounted on each shoulder. Each group shares the nuclei and electrons, accelerates to sublight speed, and supplies them to the "zero hand gear" of the hand part to form a part of the heavy charged particle cannon.
- Marchinis Arm (マーキニースアーム Mākinīsu Āmu): The arms. It possesses the power cable "M string" (Mストリング M Sutoringu) from the Zero Tector is stretched around like a human nerve, and forcibly controls the arm of Huma Gear from the outside. As a result, it becomes possible to exhibit high motility that exceeds the potential of the human gear placed under control.
- Zero Hand Gear (ゼロハンドギア Zero Hando Gia): The gloves. The sharp armor of the fingertips "Spite Nail" (スパイトネイル Supaito Neiuru) has the function of generating attractive force by partially reversing the barrier deployed from the "Zero Thigh Gear" of the thigh, and strongly adsorbing all objects. Also, the irradiation shaping machine "Beam Equipper" (ビームエクイッパー Bīmu Ekuippā) is equipped on the palm, and various data such as attach weapons are materialized by modeling beam. In addition, this irradiation port can be used as a part of a heavy charged particle cannon that emits in a beam shape by synthesizing electrons and nuclei supplied from the Zero Shoulder Gear.
- Zero Thigh Gear (ゼロサイギア Zero Saigia): The thigh armor. An energy barrier generator "Coulomb Generator" (クーロンジェネレーター Kūron Jenerētā) is built in and forms a coulomb barrier generated by manipulating electric charges on the armored surface of the whole body. This allows the physical attack to be dispelled by repulsive force.
- Marchinis Leg (マーキニースレッグ Mākinīsu Reggu): The legs. The power cable "M-string" of the powered suit "Zero Tector" is stretched around like a human nerve, and forcibly controls the leg of the human gear from the outside. This makes it possible to activate a special move that boasts an astonishing destructive power that exceeds the potential of Huma Gear placed under control.
- Zero Shin Gear (ゼロシンギア Zero Shin Gia): The shin armor. The internal energy condenser “Zero Annihilator” (ゼロアナイアレイター Zero Anaiareitā) has the role of temporarily storing the energy supplied from Arc Driver-Zero when activating a special move, and discharging a large amount of energy at once.
- Zero Foot Gear (アークゼロヘッド Zero Futto Gia): The boots. When the Special Move is activated, the anti-annihilation field can be expanded to convert the substance that becomes a resistance or obstacle into energy. This invalidates the physical defenses and at the same time improves the destructive power of the kick.
Kamen Rider Ark-Zero's finisher is the All Extinction (オールエクスティンクション Ōru Ekusutinkushon): Ark-Zero delivers an upward kick covered in red and black energy.
- Rider Height:
- Rider Weight:
- Punching Power:
- Kicking Power:
- Maximum Jump Height:
- Maximum Running Speed:
This form is exclusive to Zero-One Others: Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai.
- MetsubouJinrai Forceriser - Transformation device.
- Zetsumerisekeys - Transformation trinkets
- Progrise Holder - Holders for carrying Progrisekeys. Ikazuchi was once equipped with eight Progrise Holders instead of the usual two.
- Ark Driver-Zero - Second transformation device as Ark-Zero
- Buaruku Sabers - Ikazuchi's personal weapons using the Dodo Zetsumerisekey
- Attache Shotgun - Secondary weapon, once used by Jin
- Breaking Mammoth Jet Form - Temporary Vehicle
- Uchuyaro Subaru: Subaru is Ikazuchi's brother and fellow Astronaut-Type Humagear. Before Ikazuchi's awakening, they both had a very good relationship, with Ikazuchi even ready to risk his 'life' for him. Ikazuchi lost his affection towards Subaru after his original memory was sacrificed, but regained it after his memory's restoration and later help Ikazuchi destroy Ark once for all.
- Aruto Hiden: Ikazuchi was initially upset from Aruto because of his reckless usage of Rise Hopper, but he apparently forgave him. Whenever Ikazuchi operated with his original memory, he tried to help him against the Ark, but was turned against him after corruption.
- Horobi: The leader of MetsubouJinrai.net. It was Horobi who obtained Ikazuchi's Progrisekey from Aruto in order to revive him. After being revived and later leaving the group to destroy Ark, he still maintains a friendship to Horobi and his fellow members. Especially after Jin was accidentally killed by Aruto controlled by Ark, when questioning Ikazuchi if Subaru died in front of him.
- Naki: They were both founding members of MetsubouJinrai.net. When Naki was damaged by the arrival of the Ark, Ikazuchi went to their side and helped repair them.
- Jin: Jin was the one who brought Ikazuchi into his corrupted protocol in the present day. After Ikazuchi was destroyed by Vulcan, Jin was extremely saddened as he made a grave for him and Little Assassin. Ikazuchi's death was also the initial motivation for Jin to destroy humanity. After both Jin and Ikazuchi regained their memories, they together tried to help Aruto in defeating Ark, although this attempt failed.
- Ark: MetsubouJinrai.net's master.
Behind the Scenes
Uchuyaro Raiden/Ikazuchi is portrayed by Daichi Yamaguchi (山口 大地 Yamaguchi Daichi), who previously portrayed Kimura in Rider Time: Kamen Rider Ryuki. This makes Daichi the first actor in the Kamen Rider Series to performed the roles of two different Riders from different series and eras within the same year. As Kamen Rider Ikazuchi, his suit actor is Hajime Kanzaki (神前 元 Kanzaki Hajime). Kanzaki is also the suit actor for Kamen Rider Ark-Zero under the conditions that Ikazuchi is the one being possessed.
- The name Raiden (雷電) means "thunder and lightning".
- The first kanji of his name is the fourth character in MetsubouJinrai (滅亡迅雷), foreshadowing his role as their sleeper agent.
- When read as the Kun'yomi-style "Ikazuchi" (いかづち) like Horobi instead of the On'yomi-style "Rai" (らい), it also becomes the name of his Rider identity
- Ikazuchi is from the older generation of Humagears while Subaru is a current model, which technically makes Ikazuchi the older "brother".
- Both Ikazuchi and Subaru wear the same orange space suits are recycled from the space suits in Kamen Rider Fourze the Movie: Everyone, Space is Here!, with different patches and no belt.
- Ikazuchi's suit similar same parts from Kamen Rider ZeroZero-One, except with the undersuit of Blood Stalk, additional arm fins from Night Rogue, and an original helmet.
- Ikazuchi is the first dodo-themed Kamen Rider in the Kamen Rider series, followed by the Dodo Magia as the first dodo-themed monster. Interestingly, both use the same Zetsumerisekey to transform.
- Ikazuchi is the second Kamen Rider to utilize a Zetsumerisekey instead of a Progrisekey after Kamen Rider Ichi-Gata, however Ikazuchi uses a Zetsumerisekey that was used by a previously existing Magia.
- Ikazuchi is the first Forceriser user to utilize its "Utopia" finisher, later followed by Jin, and later Horobi.
- Ikazuchi's transformation pose traces the lightning bolt symbol.
- Ikazuchi is the first Rider to debut and die in the same episode, though he'd be revived later on.
- Ikazuchi using the SpaceComing Fourze Progrisekey in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing could refect Ikazuchi's occupation as an astronaut, which is also Fourze's motif/theme.
- Ikazuchi (along with Naki) is the only rider to lack a Rider Model entirely during his transformation, as the Dodo Magia's Lost Model directly forms his armor.
- He's also the only rider whose transformation lacks any form of announcement call
- Azu's result of Ikazuchi's singularity test is as follows:
- He stands at 172 cm, making him a little shorter than his actor.
- His Humagear No. is 0223.
- The last two digits could be pun on the word "Older Brother": 2 (に Ni) 3 (さん San), referencing his relation to Uchuyaro Subaru.
- His operating system is MBJR003, making him the third member of MetsubouJinrai.net.