|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Decade.|
Tsukasa Kadoya (門矢 士 Kadoya Tsukasa) is a hypocritical and self-righteous traveler who is often accused by Narutaki (and sometimes refers to himself) as The Destroyer of Worlds (世界の破壊者 Sekai no Hakaisha). To accomplish this goal, he transforms into Kamen Rider Decade (仮面ライダーディケイド Kamen Raidā Dikeido, Masked Rider Decade) in order to restore his missing memories and bring balance to the Rider Multiverse.
Ten years before the start of the series, Tsukasa's parents died and he was left with the Kadoya family butler, Tsukikage, to raise his younger sister, Sayo. Because she was afraid to go outside, she discovered the ability to open up dimensional walls. Tsukasa took advantage of this and he discovered he could do it as well and used this ability to explore different worlds, while she stayed cooped up in her room.
In his teens, he was appointed Grand Leader of Dai-Shocker and accepted the position because as Sayo explained in the movie, he thought "it would be fun". After being given the Rider Booker and DecadeDriver, he set off to subjugate the Riders in all the different A.R. Worlds one year before the start of the series. The shock of traveling through the A.R. Worlds caused him to lose his memories and he wound up in an A.R. World where Natsumi Hikari lived with her Grandfather without any memories of his history, other than how to fight and that he was sure it was not 'his' World.
When Tsukasa is confronted by Natsumi over the photos he has taken, the two get separated by a dimensional barrier that sends Natsumi into an unstable pocket dimension where she flees for her life from various kaijin before finding the Decadriver from her dreams. While looking for her, Tsukasa encounters Wataru Kurenai, who calls him "Decade". Wataru tells him today is the day his world will end, and that he is needed to protect it.
After finding Natsumi, Tsukasa uses the Kamen Ride Cards to assume the forms of Kabuto, Faiz and Hibiki to deal with groups of Worm, Orphnoch and Makamou. Confused by both his actions and the cards' powers fading, Tsukasa takes Natsumi and returns to their world as it is being destroyed by the various monsters. When time suddenly freezes, Wataru appears, revealing the status of the worlds and assigning Tsukasa the task of traveling to the other worlds to stop the dimensional chaos inflicted on his own world by meeting the Riders of each of the other dimensions while the rest of the Main Riders freeze time in the meanwhile.
Worlds of the Nine Kamen Riders
World of Kuuga
Starting in the World of Kuuga as a police officer, Tsukasa meets the world's Rider, Yusuke Onodera who battles the Gurongi and learns that that someone is disseminating rumors across the Worlds about him as the World Destroyer. After reconciling with Yusuke, the two stop the Gurongi N-Gamio-Zeda from taking over the world.
World of Kiva
At the World of Kiva as a violinist, Tsukasa encounters the young boy Wataru, helping the boy realize his role as King of the Fangire Race to maintain the peaceful coexistence of the human and Fangire races while defeating the Beetle Fangire: Wataru's father and the former King.
World of Ryuki
Then at the World of Ryuki, Tsukasa defends the framed Natsumi in a murder case and solves it with the aid of Shinji Tatsumi. The true villain, Kamata is revealed to have been an Undead all along and is taken by Narutaki to the World of Blade after his defeat.
World of Blade
Assuming the role of chief waiter under the BOARD Corporation while being promoted repeatedly, Tsukasa works with Kazuma Kendate to uncover the conspiracy between Kamata and BOARD's CEO, Kamen Rider Chalice, to take over the world through the Joker card which the latter used on himself. After he and Blade work together to defeat the Undead, Tsukasa takes his leave as Kazuma thanks him.
World of Faiz
In the World of Faiz as a student of the Smart Brain High School, Tsukasa crosses paths with a man he saw at the World of Blade who knows him, Daiki Kaito. Though Kaito warns him to stay out of his affairs, Tsukasa finds Faiz after confronting the Lucky Clover group, learning that he is Takumi Ogami as he attempts to keep his SB-555B Faiz Driver away from Kaito. Tsukasa later resolves the tension between Takumi and Yuri Tomoda over Takumi's identity, giving Takumi the will to continue protecting the school.
World of Agito
Arriving in the World of Agito as a postman, Tsukasa reads a discard letter meant for Shouichi Ashikawa, making it his goal to protect Ashikawa from the Unknown for the sake of Toko Yashiro, the writer of the letter. With Yusuke's help, Tsukasa succeeds in having Shouichi achieve the necessary state of mind needed to complete his evolution to Agito before reuniting him with Yashiro.
World of Den-O
Upon arriving in the World of Den-O, Tsukasa becomes Den-O under the possession of an Imagin, before forcing him into Yusuke's body. Here, he learns that some unknown force is changing the past as he is fought by the other Taros possessing Natsumi's body who believe Decade to be the source. Learning the Imagin possessing Yusuke is named Momotaros, Tsukasa finds him and helps him regain his physical form as they defeat the Alligator Imagin. Believing their adventures with Den-O to be over, only to learn the identity of the true culprits for Den-O World's time distortions, they prepare to travel to the World of Kabuto until the Swan Imagin Sieg comes into the Hikari Studio with a manuscript showing a battle at Onigashima. With Sieg's help, Tsukasa and company travel with the DenLiner crew back in time to fight the Oni Rider Brothers, Mimihiko and Kuchihiko, before returning to the present time in the World of Kabuto.
World of Kabuto
In a ZECTrooper role, after witnessing TheBee and Gattack's fight against a Worm, Tsukasa brings Arata to the Photo Studio where he finds a Salis Worm that had mimicked him. After the impostor is exposed, the Worm is killed by Kabuto when it attempted to kill a girl named Mayu whose brother was believed to have been killed by Kabuto. Although it seemed that TheBee's user, Sou Otogiri, is her brother, Tsukasa felt something was not right. After learning that Mayu herself is a Worm, both his meeting with Grandma and learning the full nature of the Kabuto Capture Plan allow him to get the full story. Arriving to Mayu's aid, Tsukasa helps Kabuto, Mayu's real brother Souji, in defeating Otogiri in his true identity, the Phylloxera Worm. After bringing Mayu back to her Grandma and giving Daiki a vial of pepper as a "treasure", Tsukasa begins the journey into the final world, the World of Hibiki.
World of Hibiki
In the World of Hibiki, Tsukasa meets and encounters an Oni in training named Asumu. From there, believed to be the Great Master of Ongekidō (音撃道 Ongekidō) style, Tsukasa meets the three masters of the Ongekidō Styles before being pulled into a ploy by Daiki to rob the two Oni masters Ibuki and Zanki, worsening when they are attacked by the Makamou Gyuki until Akira and Todoroki drive the beast off. Supporting their intent to end the rivalry among their schools, Tsukasa convinces Ibuki and Zanki to pass the torch. Tsukasa later offers his aid to Asumu after he became the new Hibiki thanks to Daiki, whom he still acknowledged as a thief and nothing more.
Visiting the Other Worlds
World of Negatives
With the journey over, Tsukasa and the others of the Hikari Studio return to what appears to be Natsumi's world to find it back to normal as if it was not plagued by the monsters. Despite being in a perfect world that he has earned, according to Otoya Kurenai, it is revealed that it is only a parallel version of their own world where the monsters have taken over and killed all but a few humans.
After being tested by Otoya, Tsukasa gains the K-Touch after turning down Otoya's offer to live in a world of lies, using Decade's Complete Form to combat the Dark Riders. Tsukasa defeats Ryuga, Orga and Dark Kabuto with the finisher of Ryuki Survive, Faiz Blaster and Kabuto Hyper. Knowing that their journey is not really over, after Natsumi drops the next background the Hikari Studio group heads to the next world, Kaito's homeworld.
World of Diend
He learns that Daiki is the lackey of the evil Fourteen who brainwashed the inhabitants of the World of Diend to believe that Kamen Riders are evil, having unknowingly given up his brother to Fourteen. He and Daiki team up to defeat Fourteen to free all those who have been brainwashed, leaving only Daiki's brother Junichi, Kamen Rider Glaive, who was not brainwashed but accepting of Fourteen's peaceful world. He teaches the two brothers that they have to protect each other, no matter what, before heading off to the next world, one which he has no knowledge of at all.
World of Shinkenger
In the guise of a kuroko with a strange card in hand, Tsukasa learns that his lack of knowledge is due to the world not having any Kamen Riders as he witnesses the Shinkengers drive off the Nanashi. Curious about them, Tsukasa uses his guise to learn more about them and their world before fighting the Ayakashi Chinomanako who stole the Diendriver from Daiki. He realizes that the monster is the reason why he is in this world as Chinomanako escapes and becomes the world's first Kamen Rider. He attempts to fight the Chinomanako but is stopped by Narutaki saying that his actions will only bring doom to the world. After being given the advice to do the right thing by Hikoma Kusakabe, Decade later helps the Shinkengers with the card revealing to be the Rekka Daizantou which he uses to destroy Chinomanako alongside Shinken Red using the Blade Blade. As Tsukasa and Yusuke are welcomed home by Eijiro and Natsumi, assuring Tsukasa that the photo studio is his home no matter what, they enter a new A.R. World.
World of Black RX
Entering the World of BLACK RX, receiving another card and being mistaken as Joe the Haze when he changes clothes, Tsukasa is attacked by Schwarian and his Chap minions while meeting Kotaro Minami himself. Decade then finds out that Dai-Shocker is in this world planning to conquer it. Decade teams up with RX to help fend off the assault on this world. Eventually the Security Chief of Dai-Shocker, Apollo Geist drains Natsumi's life through his Perfector ending up in a hospital and Tsukasa desperate to revive her. Decade learns of Apollo Geist and the Perfector from Kaito and goes off to find him, but Kaito also has his agenda of retrieving the device. Decade, with assistance from RX, battles Geist but Guy leaves through a dimension wall. Tsukasa follows him in pursuit but ends up in Kamen Rider BLACK's World with no way out.
World of Black
BLACK attacks Decade after he mistakes him for RX's Kotaro Minami. Decade refuses to fight and Diend appears to stop BLACK with Femme's power. They retreat and Decade continues his search for Guy. As Ryuki he fights him and saves a child, gaining BLACK's trust in the process and teaming up with him. They come across Geist and the newly recruited Schwarian, although Guy escapes through a dimensional wall. BLACK uses "King Stone Flash" to help Tsukasa get back to RX's world through the wall. Decade re-encounters the RX Kotaro and finds Guy. His card is revealed to be a Kamen Rider BLACK card but Diend uses it instead and the two Kotaros transform and fight Geist and Schwarian. Decade is able to get the Perfector but Diend steals it and runs away. Decade then destroys Schwarian with Agito's powers while the two BLACKs force Geist into retreating.
At the hospital Kaito hands over the Perfector, saying that there are other treasures that he has already taken from this world and there are always more to get from other worlds. Kaito takes his leave telling Tsukasa to save his friend. Decade uses the Perfector to drain part of his life and implant it into Natsumi reviving her. Before leaving, Tsukasa tells Kotaro that Joe the Haze is helping his counterpart. But Kotaro is not saddened by it, knowing that Joe will be with him in spirit. The gang returns to the photo studio where the next world is waiting.
World of Amazon
When Tsukasa enters Amazon's world he immediately assumes the mantle of a baseball player and receives yet another card. He immediately sees that Dai-Shocker has taken over this world and is attacked by some of the monsters from different worlds. Amazon appears suddenly and helps Decade fight them but before a finishing blow could be done the people intervened convinced by Dai-Shocker that riders are destroyers forcing them to retreat.
They run into Kaito again where he explains his plan to steal Amazon's GiGi armlet's counterpart, the GaGa armlet which is unfortunately owned by the Ten-Faced Demon Llumu Qhimil, Dai-Shocker's designated ruler of the World of Amazon. Llumu sends out Masahiko Okamura to reveal the Rider's location by faking an attack by the Dai-Shocker foot soldiers and gaining their trust. Apollo Geist appears once more fighting Decade demanding his Perfector but Decade destroys it instead. The fight goes on until Masahiko steals the GiGi armlet after Dai-Shocker turns on him.
With Dai-Shocker now aware of where the Riders might go the gang goes to a nurse's office at Shocker School where Tsukasa finds a picture of Masahiko and his family before his father passed away. They are then driven off by Masahiko's older sister and the Dai-Shocker foot soldiers. They quickly come up with a plan to retrieve the GiGi armlet after Masahiko turned it over to them and was put up to be the first in the Humanity-to-Monster Project. He is saved by Tsukasa and Yusuke in disguise as foot soldiers and explains what happened. As they go out and retrieve the GiGi Armlet Amazon joins the fight against Llumu Qhimil, while Diend successfully obtains the GaGa Armlet during the battle. However this is short-lived as Tsukasa uses the armlet for himself through the use of his new card until giving it to Amazon who delivers the final blow to Llumu with Super Big Slice. Amazon is then adopted into Masahiko's family and the gang returns to the photo shop to find Diend sitting there and he proposes that he go with them.
World of Decade
The Hikari Family Studio ends up in a world which is discovered to be Tsukasa's home world, the World of Decade, where Tsukasa meets his sister Sayo Kadoya and starts a tournament to find the strongest Rider to save the world after hearing he must be the one to do so by Nobuhiko Tsukikage, Sayo's butler.
Tsukasa wins and it is revealed that he was the Great Leader of Dai-Shocker. But the victory is short lived as Nobuhiko is revealed to be Shadow Moon and Sayo as Priestess Bishium takes control of Yusuke through the Stone of Earth to attack Tsukasa as part of revenge for abandoning her, despite not knowing the truth. Tsukasa is left alone as even his friends abandoned him. He is later encountered by Joji Yuki a former scientist for Dai-Shocker that wanted payback by Tsukasa for doing said punishment to him. Later he realizes that Tsukasa is no longer affiliated with Dai-Shocker and fights Dai-Shocker as Riderman as Tsukasa moves away.
Tsukasa joins in the fight against Dai-Shocker starting with the fight against General Jark. He and all of the Kamen Riders from the Showa and Heisei Era fight Dai-Shocker destroying Ambassador Hell and Doctor Shinigami as Garagaranda and Ikadevil respectively. Later Decade fights the Bishium-controlled Kuuga Rising Ultimate but realizing he's talking with his sister, he convinces Sayo that Nobuhiko is only using her to further his goals. Sayo knowing the error of her ways destroys the Stone of Earth, freeing Yusuke. With the stone destroyed Shadow Moon fights Decade and Kuuga Rising Ultimate overpowering them until Double shows up and flings him to Dai-Shocker's castle. Tsukasa along with all of the other riders destroy Shadow Moon with the All Rider Kick. After Shadow Moon and the castle is destroyed, King Dark appears. Diend summons J and uses the Decade Final Form Ride to turn Decade into the Jumbo Decadriver and turns J into Decade Complete Jumbo Formation destroying King Dark. Tsukasa later makes amends with Sayo and leaves with the Hikari Studio.
The Rider War Breaks Out
The Hikari Studio heads to the next world which will be the site where all the riders are supposed to be; "The Rider War World". It is the same place that Natsumi saw when she had her dream about the war. The Rider War World is Decade's undoing as he witnesses both Kamen Riders Blade and Kiva lead Rider armies against each other. Tsukasa and Yusuke try to keep both sides from killing each other and find that the Fangire Queen, Yuki, has married Guy who becomes Super Apollo Geist. With this new enemy Tsukasa destroys Yuki with Ryuki Survive's abilities and the rest of the Fangire and Undead armies with help from Kazuma Kendate and Wataru. Unfortunately Super Apollo Geist uses his powers to make the worlds merge with Kazuma and Garren disappearing and Geist kidnaps Natsumi. He is then confronted by Kazuma Kenzaki, the original Kamen Rider Blade. Decade finally finds out why the worlds are merging and it is because of Decade himself. Kenzaki tranforms and assumes King Form, Decade is quickly defeated. Decade returns to the photo studio injured and finds out that every picture he took in the other worlds are completely blank because they are nearly gone. Decade heads out to follow Kiva-la and is confronted by Hibiki and Kiva who fight him. The two Riders were talked into helping Kenzaki save their own worlds. Kuuga saves Decade while he deals with Geist.
Decade catches up to Geist who has brought back all the different monsters he fought in the different worlds. Decade is quickly overwhelmed by too many enemies but with Kuuga, Hibiki, Kiva, and Diend he manages to drive the creatures back. Decade immediately fights Geist who has become very powerful with his super mode. Diend hands Decade his Kamen Ride Card and with the power of Diend the two annihilate Geist. Decade is exhausted and collapses with Kiva and Hibiki finally fading away because their worlds no longer exist. Decade is taken to the place where it all started the place where he met the original Wataru. Wataru explains that Tsukasa messed up his job and says that he and the others will fight him as he transforms into Kiva. Decade is again transported to the War world where the original Riders appear and Kuuga becoming Ultimate Form to fight Decade due to Kiva-la. Diend aims his gun directly at Decade's head at point blank range. With that the Rider War begins.
Decade's Final Chapter and Teaming Up with Double
In Decade: Final Chapter, despite being unwillingly the Destroyer of Worlds, Tsukasa accepted his role and turns into Violent Emotion Decade, destroying all Riders and began turning them into cards. He was assisted by Yuriko Misaki who reminded him of himself and could transform into Electro-Wave Human Tackle. He was later confronted by Natsumi who has become Kamen Rider Kiva-la to stop his rampage. Before Tsukasa died, after voluntarily letting her kill himself, he gave Natsumi the Kamen Ride Cards and told her that as long as people remember the Riders they would never disappear.
Natsumi and Kaito learnt from Wataru Kurenai of Decade's role as the destroyer and connector of worlds, as Tsukasa would destroy the Riders he would connect the other worlds preventing their collapse and does anything he was needed for as a hero or a villain to finish the Rider's story. He himself however had no story and with his task complete Decade was gone forever. Despite this, Natsumi found a way to revive him through the use of a picture and the A.R. Riders' memories, and Tsukasa was resurrected. Tsukasa and the gang along with other Riders fought against Super Shocker receiving more help from Kamen Rider Double whom he met in his summer movie. With Double's Final Form Ride and Final Attack Ride, he and Double destroyed Ultimate-D, Super Shocker's most powerful monster.
He was last seen with his friends posing for a picture after the battle while continuing his adventures across the A.R. Worlds.
Let's Go Kamen Riders
A mishap caused by the Greeed Ankh unintentionally altered the timeline which enabled Shocker to utilize the Core Medal to create the Shocker Greeed which defeated the Double Riders and seemingly erased the legacy of the Kamen Riders from history. In 2011, after Kamen Rider New Den-O's attempt to repair the damage, he along with Kamen Rider OOO and M-Ankh awaited execution. However, it was revealed the Double Riders had their brainwashing removed by a Shocker scientist.
The Double Riders joined with New Den-O and OOO to fight Shocker's forces, but were eventually defeated. When the order was given to kill everyone, V3 suddenly appeared, asserting that there were more than four riders. V3 was soon followed by all the other revived riders that came after him, as even though Rider history was changed, the people's memories haven't changed. Decade appeared after the three 90s riders and the first eight Heisei riders, defeating the Paradoxa Undead, Tiger Orphnoch and Shadow Moon in quick succession.
After the riders were united, they faced off against Shocker's Great Leader. Later, when joined by a force of extra riders, Decade got into his Machine Decader, and alongside all the other riders in their vehicles performed the "All Rider Break", ramming into the Rock Great Leader and defeating it once and for all.
Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen
- "Destroy all Super Sentai... or die trying!"
- ―his words as the leader of Dai-Shocker[src]
Doktor G resurrected and gathered all defeated Rider villains, recreating Dai-Shocker. He told Tsukasa that the Riders and monsters needed to destroy the Super Sentai to ensure the survival of the Riders, and, answering that, Tsukasa took control of the new Dai-Shocker, becoming its Great Leader again to battle the Super Sentai and also the Dai-Zangyack, a new union of Super Sentai villains led by the Gokaiger's Captain Marvelous. As the Great Leader of Dai-Shocker, Tsukasa apparently destroyed many Super Sentai teams such as the Goseigers. Gokai Red (and Gokai Green) was the last Sentai Ranger alive, while Decade himself was seemingly the last remaining Rider. After he was wounded in his battle against Gokai Red, Doktor G used the opportunity to overthrow him and take control of the organization. The story about Riders needing to destroy Sentai to survive was a lie, and Doktor G was actually allied with Dai-Zangyack and using both Gokai Red and Decade to destroy the other heroes and afterwards kill the nominal leaders of the two organizations.
However, Tsukasa and Marvelous already realized that trap from the beginning before the war starts. The destruction of the Super Sentai actually just an act and the truth was, all the Super Sentai and Riders were just sent into a rift between dimensions. Tsukasa turned against Dai-Shocker and Dai-Zangyack, supported by all other Riders and Super Sentai. Alongside the Gokaigers, he killed General Shadow. In the end, he faced Doktor G, the man behind the new Dai-Shocker, and defeated him with the help of the Super Sentai team Goseiger, and Kamen Riders Ryuki and Blade. However, after being defeated, Doktor G was revealed to be Decade's old enemy, Narutaki, who escaped afterwards, and his real identity was left a mystery. After the battle, Tsukasa reconciles with Daiki accepting his friendship before the latter takes his leave.
Super Hero Taisen Z
Space Sheriff Gavan Type G, alongside Kamen Rider Beast and Yellow Buster invaded the fortress of the Space Crime Syndicate Madou on Earth. However, inside, they're overrun by the forces of Space Shocker, which had allied itself with Madou. Gavan was separated from the others and trapped by Shocker's forces, when Kamen Rider Kamen Rider Fourze arrived, answering the call for help of Gokai Silver, who asked for reinforcements to help in the attack. Fourze brought with him more allies, including Meteor, Super-1, the Super Sentai teams Choushinsei Flashman, Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger and Decade himself to confront Space Shocker. Decade briefly fights against Tortoise Undead and afterwards pierces through a Pteranodon Yummy.
Afterwards, Decade presumably stays fighting against the other reinforcements brought by Space Ikadevil, while Fourze is thrown out of the area. Space Ikadevil himself is finished by the Super Sentai team Gokaiger, while Gavan and Meteor leave to fight against Space Shocker's and Madou's leaders. After the battle is over, Decade appears on top of a nearby cliff alongside the other heroes who appeared to help to say goodbye to Gavan and the others.
World Within the Magic Stone
Decade was summoned along with OOO by the alternate version of Haruto, taking the children to the shop. Before taking the children away, he thinks that he has arrived in the World of Wizard, but Haruto tells him that he is mistaken.
Kamen Rider Taisen
- "It's true that I travel the worlds, and met many friends... And some of them are already dead, But I won't forget them. I keep them eternally in my heart."
- ―Tsukasa & the Heisei Riders confronting 1 & the Showa Riders.[src]
Tsukasa managed to find Kouta in Drupers, telling the young Rider that he somehow knew Shuu before Narutaki appears to them. He warns the Riders about Badan's plan and the situation between the Riders from both eras, having Kouta become curious about it. Tsukasa would plan to gather the Heisei Riders as Kaito decides to join him. He takes Kaito to Futo, meeting up with Shotaro at the Narumi Detective Agency as he offers the young Rider to help the detective on his case. Later, Tsukasa approaches Takumi, asking him to join the battle against Badan. Takumi refused until he was attacked by Badan's monsters. He arrived to fight them until Kamen Rider Fifteen appears to attack him before Decade retreats. Meeting up with Shotaro in Futo, Tsukasa asks the detective to join the battle against Badan and Shuu's origins, which Shotaro would inform him about the boy. Tsukasa went to the lighthouse as he noticed that his mother, Saki looking at the picture with the note that Shuu wrote as she blamed herself for his death. Decade arrived where Shuu was and sent the boy to meet with his mother while Gaim distracts Fifteen. However, they were attacked by Badan's monster until Black and Black RX finished them off. Thanking both Riders, however their next target would be the Heisei Riders as Shotaro arrived to distract both Riders. Once they reached the lighthouse, Shuu was about to meet up with Saki, however Fifteen appears to retrieve his son as Tsukasa transformed to fight Fifteen. Overpowered by Fifteen, Gaim arrives to fight him, but failed to save the boy. Kouta was furious about Tsukasa not knowing Shuu's feelings. Tsukasa would gather the remaining Heisei Riders as Kouta and Takumi would join him. Once the remaining Riders arrive, both sides attack as Decade and 2 were defeated by each other. However all the Riders were freed thanks to Gaim as they started to battle the Badan Empire. Decade freed Shuu from the machine as the ship was destroyed by Wizard, Faiz, and X. After battling the Badan Empire, Hongo stated that their battle wasn't over as the Rider War continues. However the Showa Riders admit their defeat after seeing Gaim protecting a flower as they would congratulate the young Riders. Sometimes later, Tsukasa visits the lighthouse and looked at the photo of Shuu that he took.
Super Hero Taisen GP: Kamen Rider 3
Due to the timeline alteration caused by Shocker, Tsukasa became one of the brainwashed Riders in that timeline, donning the name of Shocker Rider Decade. Alongside Agito Burning and Hibiki, Decade joined Skyrider, Super-1, ZX and the Shocker Combatmen against the double agent Kamen Rider 3, providing his Ride Booker's firepower in a combined projectile assault before proceeding to physically overwhelm Rider 3 as he allowed Mach to escape.
On the following day, Decade was one of several Shocker Riders who volunteered in the Rider Grand Prix under Shocker Rider 3, who had been personally challenged by Kamen Rider Drive. During the race, Decade, along with Agito, OOO and Fourze, found that his Rider Machine, Machine Decader, had been immobilized by Mach's Signal Tomarle. Decade ultimately fell short of the Top 2 in which Drive prevailed over Rider 3.
Once Rider 3 was integrated into the Great Leader of Shocker's Rider Robo form, Decade was among the Riders who appeared to attack Zeronos Zero Form and Denebick Buster only to be fought off by the turncoat BOARD Riders: Chalice, Leangle, Blade and Garren. Ultimately, the Double Riders 1 and 2 made their appearance having survived their apparent demise from within the Rider Robo, and broke Shocker's brainwashing on the fallen Riders, enabling all Riders to unite in a final battle against Shocker.
Surviving the onslaught of the History Modifying Machine, Decade fought and destroyed Shocker's Schwarian with the Dimension Kick shortly before the Rider Robo was destroyed along with the machine by Shurikenjin Tridoron. Among the remaining Riders who witnessed the farewell of Kyoichiro Kuroi as the perversion of history was reversed, Decade's place in history was restored.
Kamen Rider Ghost: Legendary! Riders' Souls!
In the Youtube 6 part special, Takeru uses Decade's powers with the Heisei Rider Damashii. He also appears as a spirit in his and Specters' finisher along with the previous Heisei Riders.
Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm
Despite not appearing in the web-exclusive series, Decade and 13 Heisei Riders were the projections of the Ganbarizing Critical Strike.
Chou Super Hero Taisen
An iteration of Decade Complete Form was summoned from the Game World as part of a team of five of the Strongest Kamen Riders alongside five of the Strongest Sentai Rangers by Kamen Rider Brave, helping to defeat Shocker's army.
Kamen Rider Build: Be The One
Among the first 18 Heisei Riders, Decade fought against numerous monsters in a melee briefly witnessed by Sento Kiryu before being caught in the crossfire as Kamen Rider Zi-O BuildArmor used his Vortex Time Break to wipe out his enemies.
Joining the Time Jackers And Battling Zi-O and Geiz.
- "You want to become a king, right? I will destroy this world before you will."
- ―Tsukasa's Warning to Sougo Tokiwa
Tsukasa intervened again the next day, fighting Zi-O and Geiz as Agito and later Kamen Rider Hibiki, which gave Another Ghost the opportunity to try and steal Sougo's soul. However, Takeru used his supernatural abilities to keep the Another Rider from absorbing the soul, leaving Sougo in a ghost-like state. Ora then asks Tsukasa if he desires to be a king, in which Tsukasa is not interested. It is then revealed that Tsukasa already has the Decade Ridewatch.
Tsukasa was soon back in action as Ora asked him to prevent Geiz from defeating Another Ghost in 2015, telling him to ride on her Time Mazine which Tsukasa told her that there was no need to rush as he used his dimension travel ability. Initially interfering with Geiz as Decade Ryuki, he soon transformed into Kamen Rider Ghost, and defeated Geiz. He took Geiz's Ghost Ridewatch and nullified it into a Blank Ridewatch. But for an unknown reason, he gave his Decade Ridewatch to Geiz with "an exchange" as his reason.
During the final fight against Another Ghost, Tsukasa only watched the fight. Woz asked calmly why he didn't join in which Tsukasa replied that he had understood Sougo enough. Tsukasa is also both confused and agitated by Woz's celebration announcement, to the point that he briefly stole Woz's Great Calamity Coming Calendar which annoys Woz. That night after the fight, Decade came to 9 5 DO, eating Sougo's dinner. Tsukasa introduced himself to Junichiro, Tsukuyomi and Sougo and takes a photo of Sougo. He then proceeds to tell Sougo that it's impossible for Sougo to become the Demon King as he would destroy the world before Sougo even became one before leaving.
During the battle against Kasshin, Tsukasa reveals himself to Sougo as both transform into their Rider forms. During the battle, Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Build as Zi-O transforms into DecadeArmor Build Form. During the fight, Decade's Build Kamen Ride Card is sealed away by Zi-O's power. Decade tells Sougo to go to the Year 2068 by using a Dimensional Wall to see Sougo's future self, Oma Zi-O.
Decade joins Kasshin in a battle against Zi-O and Geiz. During the battle, Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Wizard to counter Geiz in WizardArmor. As Zi-O and Geiz are fighting Kasshin, Decade suddenly leaves the scene.
As Heure revealed to Swartz , Tsukasa had told him about the Mirror World, and that he would find the Dark Shinji there. With this knowledge, Heure opened a gateway to the Mirror World and formed a contract with the Dark Shinji, transforming him into Another Ryuga.
Tsukasa appears again in the year 2009 as a bus driver, that transported a young Sougo Tokiwa and Hiryu Kakogawa. After Swartz causes the bus to go out of control and escapes with the children, Tsukasa escapes through a Dimensional Wall with Tsukuyomi from the exploding bus.
From there, they were transported to a near future where a Dai Mazine is destroying the city and witness Swartz select the young Sougo as a candidate to be king. Tsukasa then explains to Tsukuyomi that his objective is to observe all the happenings, and whether he'll fulfill his role to destroy this world.
2006: Next Level Kabuto
Kamen Rider Heisei Generations Forever
Appearances in other media
Non-canon TV appearance
Kamen Rider G
At some point during his travels across the worlds, Decade came through a dimensional wall to a world which was home to Goro (Kamen Rider G), who was having a hard time fighting a Phylloxera Worm. Decade told G, who recognised Decade, that he was the only one who could save his world. Decade was soon followed by the Nine Heisei Riders through the dimensional wall behind him. Kuuga and Ryuki gave G their words of encouragement, then all ten Riders called out to him. With a boost in confidence, G got up and destroyed the Phylloxera Worm with his Swirling Rider Kick as the ten Heisei Riders vanished.
Super Hero Taihen
Kamen Rider Murder Mystery! You’re the Great Detective!
The Kamen Rider Club celebrates the film Super Hero Taisen as they enter the Rabbit Hatch. Shun Daimonji is shocked to discover the body of Kamen Rider Decade on their common table, with multiple cards stabbed onto his helmet. As the club ponders a hypothesis, Gentaro considers it might have been Hurricane Red, to which the ranger arrives and denies any connection, suggesting it may NinjaRed, who in turn implicates Gokai Red. Another body is discovered- this time Kamen Rider Double. Kamen Rider Meteor arrives to "help" the investigation. However, this time, an Imagin is found, Momotaros with a peach cup in hand. After Fourze gathers up the clues, he thinks that it is neither one of the Red Rangers, but instead it is one of the staff members that are currently filming them. Fourze started to think that Decade, Double, and Momotaros have something in common: they are all have the same suit actor (Seiji Takaiwa), which leads him to the culprit who is Eitoku. Fourze then noticed that in the Kamen Rider Series, Eitoku portrays the majority of the suit acting of the secondary characters (Urataros in Den-O and secondary Riders from Decade to Fourze) and knows that he wants to kill Seiji for taking the lead role, but the Riders that he killed weren't suit acted by Seiji, instead by other suit actors as Fourze reveals to him that Seiji is currently suit acting Fourze. After Eitoku is arrested, the deceased Riders revealed to be alive as they all go out for lunch and Kamen Rider Faiz calls to make reservations.
Decade later appears in another segment where his Complete Form Mode appears alongside Gokai Silver's form, Gold Mode as one of the similarities between Decade and Gokaiger.
Kamen Rider Decade: The World of Tsukasa Kadoya ~The Garden Inside the Lens~
In the novel which is the reimagination of the TV Series, Tsukasa is generally the same personality wise. But his world is different from the world in Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker movie. He has no sister and his parents live overseas. In the novel he’s described as a young NEET tired of his mundane life, the only thing he finds interesting is photography. He ends up stumbling upon an abandoned photo studio, inside he finds an old camera standing on a tripod. Tsukasa picks it up and peeks through the viewfinder. Through the viewfinder, Tsukasa sees a completely different world. Instead of a flimsy Eijiro Hikari that knocks down a backdrop, the group uses the camera to travel between worlds. In fact, Eijiro doesn’t even exist in the novel. The photo studio isn’t some ordinary photo studio that was just abandoned. It actually manifests itself in front of people that are tired of their own world and want to find a new world. Natsumi, Kaito and Narutaki, all found the photo studio in their own respective home worlds. In addition, Dai-Shocker, the evil organization itself never existed.
Tsukasa met Natsumi in the first unnamed world he traveled to. A world where monsters are attacking humans. Natsumi sees this and calls Tsukasa by the name ‘Decade’ and gives him the Decadriver, telling him he must transform. A confused Tsukasa goes along with it and becomes Decade for the first time. They travel to another world together and meet Daiki Kaito. He acts hostile towards Tsukasa, but still decides to follow the two on their travels.
With 6 A.R. Worlds discovered leaving Den-O, Kuuga and Kabuto's World unexplored, the trio arrived at The World of Den-O with Tsukasa’s clothes change into a doctor’s uniform as they arrive. Tsukasa meets Ryotaro, but his Imagin friends are missing. Tsukasa agrees to help him find them. The Den-O characters feel very off-character as their characteristics are different. Momotaros comes off as rather polite compared to his jerkish and self-centered TV counterpart, and actually refers to people by their real names instead of snarky nicknames. The Final Form Ride remains the same, as Tsukasa turns Den-O into Momotaros.
Arriving at Kuuga's World, Tsukasa is dressed as a painter and meets Yusuke Godai while having difficulties of remembering the name Decade and usually goes with “Kamen Rider Dickens.”
Despite being Kuuga’s world, Tsukasa doesn’t interact much with Godai.
Instead he meets a mysterious unnamed girl, with her sentences spoken in broken grammar. This girl approaches different men saying “Do you want me?” The girl is referred as Yuri after Tsukasa sees her holding a lily flower, yuri in Japanese. She asks the question to Tsukasa, but Natsumi doesn’t like it and uses her Laughing Pressure Point technique on him. Yuri takes a liking to Tsukasa and connects with him. Tsukasa says they are the same type of people, and relate to each other. But he reveals that he never really paid attention to her and never cared about her. From the start, Natsumi oddly suspects that Yuri is a Gurongi. This is never truly touched upon until the where Yuri reveals the truth and challenge the Riders into a fight. Her Gurongi group is not mentioned, but she’s described as a Moth, meaning she's of the Ba class of Gurongi. She causes people to explode by sticking moth scales from her wings on people. Decade and Kuuga defeat her together. Decade's Final Form Ride for this Kuuga is also different: while it retains the ability to transform Kuuga into the Kuuga Gouram, the Gouram is described as a rhinoceros beetle, despite it traditionally being a stag beetle, which is also the same insect Kuuga is based on. Godai gives Tsukasa a thumbs up as they leave.
They shortly move onto the world of Kabuto, where they meet Souji Tendou, still as arrogant and confident as ever, and considers himself as the strongest Rider ever. The group enters Bistro La Salle where Hiyori Kusakabe works. Hiyori sees Kaito and Tsukasa, dressed as ZECTroopers, claiming that the two of them ate without paying. Tendou hears this and is enraged. The three of them fight and Tendou actually beats them with only a pair of chopsticks. However, it turns out to be a pair of Worms that ate without paying. Tsukasa and Kaito are eventually captured by ZECT, only to have Tendou save them. Tsukasa thanks him and says that he never thanks people. Tsukasa starts respecting Tendou. For some inexplicable reason, Tendou has the Clock Up Attack Ride Rider Card and gives it to Tsukasa after he realizes that he is Kamen Rider Decade. Tsukasa uses the Clock Up card as Kuuga, meaning the Attack Ride cards aren’t restricted to their respective Riders in the novel. In the end, the Worms that impersonate both Tsukasa and Kaito have been defeated. As the fight is over the trio goes back to Tsukasa's world.
Between all the traveling, a vampire has been attacking in Tsukasa’s world, leaving behind drained corpses. The group investigates and they find out that Narutaki is the vampire. Just like the group, Narutaki originally had his own homeworld, but abandoned it to find a new one. However, he’s been traveling for so long that his mind has been deteriorating and can barely remember who he really is. He was originally a human, but somehow in his journeys, he had lost his humanity. The Kamen Riders have a very pure energy that Narutaki seeks to consume: the Rider Cards. Thus, he sends Kaito to steal them for him. Kaito reveals his betrayal towards the team and gives Narutaki Tsukasa's 9 Heisei Rider Cards and Narutaki reveals his real form: a red-hued demon.
Kaito suddenly has a change of heart, and sacrifices himself to save Tsukasa. All hope seems to be lost; Tsukasa even uses a Diend card with the DecaDriver, which turns him into a cyan-hued version of Decade. However all seems hopeless, as he was badly overpowered by Narutaki and reverts into human form again. Natsumi, who had just realized that she has special powers all along, creates a special card with the 9 previous Heisei Riders on it. Tsukasa uses it, which summons the previous 9 Heisei Riders to do their finishers onto Narutaki. They then turn into cards and attached themselves onto Decade, turning him into Final Kamen Ride: Tsukasa, which can be described as Complete Form without a K-Touch. Tsukasa then finishes off Narutaki via a Rider Kick. In his dying words, Narutaki wanted to destroy all worlds and then create his own ideal world. He dies looking at Natsumi, knowing that she had the power to do what he wished for.
With the crisis over, Tsukasa returns to his world and Natsumi decides to go with him and live in his world. When they return, Tsukasa finds an article where it says Tsukasa's world's version of Natsumi died after committing suicide due to worldly troubles.
A few decades later, an unchanged young Kaito revives and reappears in front of an elderly Tsukasa. Kaito tells him it’s time to visit Natsumi’s world. There they are greeted by a young Natsumi, and Tsukasa finds himself as a young man again.
As in his series, Decade's primary skill is his ability to change into his nine predecessors using his Kamen Ride cards. In this state, he has access to some of their special attacks, though his strongest special remains the Dimension Kick (and using it will automatically revert him to Decade). His super form is Complete Form, and when activated he will perform a tandem finishing move depending on which Kamen Rider card is currently active. Decade Complete can perform a Final Attack Ride at any time by pressing R2 (the Final Form button) again, but doing so will cost energy and shorten the duration of Complete Form.
Decade's special attacks are:
- Decade/Decade Complete: Attack Ride: Blast, Attack Ride: Slash, Dimension Kick
- Kuuga: Uppercut, Mighty Kick, Pyrokinesis (Final Attack Ride)
- Agito: Rider Punch, Ground Crash, Shining Clash (Final Attack Ride)
- Ryuki: Strike Vent, Guard Vent, Burning Saber (Final Attack Ride)
- Faiz: Sparkle Cut, Grand Impact, Photon Buster (Final Attack Ride)
- Blade: Rushing Thrust, Serial Slash, Royal Straight Flush (Final Attack Ride)
- Hibiki: Rekkadan, Spinning Rush, Ongekiken: Kishin Kakusei (Final Attack Ride)
- Kabuto: Clock Up, Avalance Slash, Maximum Hyper Cyclone (Final Attack Ride)
- Den-O: My Finishing Move, My Super Finishing Move, DenKamen Slash (Final Attack Ride)
- Kiva: Sliding Combo, Barrage Punch Combo, Emperor Moon Break (Final Attack Ride)
Kamen Rider Decade reappeared in Kamen Rider: Battride War II, summoned by Cinema along with the remaining Heisei Riders in order to create the "ultimate movie". Decade's stage was based of from Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, with King Dark as his main enemy. Decade's Strongest Form is Strongest Complete Form, whose moves are identical to the original version.
Battride War II also introduces Decade Violent Emotion from Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010 as a separate and distinct character. While the original Decade has the power to transform into other Kamen Riders, Violent Emotion instead gains the ability to use their signature attacks (including some which aren't available to the originals, like Blade's Deer Thunder). His strongest attack is the Dimension Kick, resembling the "homing" version he used against Skyrider in Movie Wars 2010.
Decade Violent Emotion's special attacks are:
- Decade: Attack Ride: Gigant, Attack Ride: Slash, Invisible (ends with Dimension Kick)
- Kuuga: Mighty Kick
- Agito: Rider Kick
- Ryuki: Strike Vent
- Faiz: Grand Impact
- Blade: Deer Thunder
- Hibiki: Ongekida: Kaen Rendan no Kata
- Kabuto: Clock Up + Rider Kick
- Den-O: My Finishing Move Part 2
- Kiva: Barrage Punch Combo
Kamen Rider Decade reappeared in Kamen Rider: Battride War Genesis
Tsukasa is a hypocritical and self-righteous young man who does not know much about his past. He has a strong desire to "catch the world" using his photos, but they never develop well and have been shown to foreshadow events, acting as a sign to show that he does not belong to the world he is in. As Decade, he was seen as a destruction agent, a rumor spread by Narutaki, who believes Tsukasa does not belong in any world. He is quite cocky as he often taunts people from time to time.
Before the start of his series, it seemed as the leader of Dai-Shocker, Tsukasa was a ruthless and unforgiving man who easily tortured and killed people with little to no remorse as hinted through other's dialogue.
As Tsukasa travels between dimensions, his clothing changes to suit the Rider's World, including some accouterments similar in color to his camera and Decade. He also exhibits some prior knowledge or a talent necessary to his quest in the Rider's Worlds he enters. Some examples are his knowledge of the Gurongi language in Kuuga's World and his enrollment as a student in Faiz's World. He has also mentioned before that he is capable of doing anything except for taking photos. He also tends to tell American jokes from time to time that sometimes scares others.
Despite having these less than admirable traits, Tsukasa isn't all bad as he tries to save the innocents as Decade. He also taught all the A.R versions of the Main Riders a valuable lesson while learning a lesson or two himself. He also seems to care for the people close to him as he saved his sister from Tsukikage's influence. He was also the one who helped give Shotaro closure as well as helped Haruto when he was in doubt.
Before a climatic battle begins, Tsukasa answers a major villain's demand for his identity by saying that he is "Just a passing-through Kamen Rider, remember that!" (通り過がりの仮面ライダーだ、覚えておけ！ Tōrisugari no Kamen Raidā da, oboeteoke!).
Tsukasa uses a "Decade Pink" Blackbird Fly 135 Twin-lens Reflex Camera.
Powers and Abilities
- Reality Alteration (Uncontrollable): His presence causes all of the A.R. Worlds to merge with one another, erasing those worlds and its people as a result, though this is not by his own will. This has stopped since his initial death at the hands of Natsumi, and does not seem to continue after his resurrection.
- Resurrection: If people still remember him, he can be resurrected from the dead. As is seen in Decade: Final Chapter.
- Peak Human Physicality/Reflexes: As the former leader of Dai-Shocker, it is presumable that Tsukasa was skilled at fighting even before the start of his series. In fact, it seems that Tsukasa's abilities far surpass a normal human since he defeated two high level Orphnochs in tennis and used a card as a shuriken to cut a chain. In theory, it is possible that Tsukasa may not be a normal human as he was the Great Leader of Dai-Shocker with most of the High Ranking Members being powerful creatures and cyborgs themselves.
- Enhanced Memory: Even after losing his previous memories, he could easily fight against most of the A.R Riders while holding back. By transforming into Decade, he could seemingly use all of the other main Rider's powers (even when he had no idea of how his Rider System and the previous Rider Powers work while not able to use them as effectively or skillfully as the originals, but can turn it into his own style) and fight against his former subordinates as well as other monsters.
- Extremely High-Level Intellect: He is very calculative, cunning and manipulative, he became Leader of Dai-Shocker when he was young, outsmarted many villains, easily manipulates Dai-Shocker and Zangyack alongside Captain Marvelous. Very quick at infiltrating aparallel worlds with limited information on those realities, which led him to solve many problems.
- Dimensional Travel: An otherworldly human himself, Tsukasa can travel within worlds via Dimensional walls. However, the downside is that he is unable to take pictures perfectly in the world he resided unless if he is in his true world. Also to be noted is that the people taken by said pictures often suffer in one way or another.
- Time Travel: Tsukasa is seemingly able to travel to different periods of time via the Dimensional Walls, as performed when he follows Geiz to 2015, and previously when delivering Sieg to Onigashima in the Muromachi period.
- Nine Worlds abilities: Due to having no real home of his own, whenever Tsukasa travels to another world, he takes on a role within it, granting him different abilities as well as all necessary needs to take on that role (IE clothes, documents etc.). Among these abilities are:
- Gurongi Language Interpretation: In the World of Kuuga and Agito, Tsukasa showed the talent of understanding and speaking the Gurongi language.
- Violin Knowledge: In the World of Kiva, Tsukasa showed that he has a talent of playing a violin solo similar to those of Otoya and Wataru Kurenai.
- Mirror World Travel: In the World of Ryuki, Tsukasa can enter and survive within the Mirror World without the need of an Advent Deck. Normal humans would usually be dead once they tried to return to the real world.
- Culinary Knowledge: Befitting his rank and job as a chef at the World of Blade, Tsukasa is given the talent of a great chef.
- Lords and Seed of Agito Knowledge: In the World of Agito, he gained knowledge of the Unknown and the Agito Seed.
- Clock Up Vision: In World of Kabuto, Tsukasa can see any ZECT Riders when they are in Clock Up, which is supposedly impossible to be sighted by normal humans due to them moving at near lightspeed.
- Ongekibou empowerment: In the World of Hibiki, Tsukasa was given the ability to use the Ongekibou, as shown using it in a pair of Ongekibou Rekka.
- Ridewatch Nullification: Tsukasa is capable of nullifying the power of a Ridewatch, nullifying the Ghost Ridewatch in front of Geiz.
- "Kamen Ride: Decade!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 192 cm.
- Weight: 83 kg.
- Punching Power: 4 t.
- Kicking Power: 8 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 25 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 6 sec
Decade can transform into any previous Kamen Rider with access to that respective Rider's powers and weapons. However, during the battle against Kamen Rider Dark Kiva in the Nega World, Tsukasa had lost his power to transform into Kamen Rider Decade as well as all the Rider Cards losing their power and turning black. Later, Tsukasa was able to restore his power and all the cards returned to normal. One of Tsukasa's particular gestures is dusting his hands, or running a hand along the blade of his sword, while fighting.
Kamen Rider Decade's ending theme is "Ride the Wind".
Appearances: Decade Episode 1-31, Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, World of Televikun, Movie War 2010, OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders,Super Hero Taisen, Wizard Episode 52-53, Kamen Rider Taisen, Kamen Rider 3, Chou Super Hero Taisen, Zi-O Episodes 15-16
Through the Kamen Ride and Form Ride cards Decade can transform into any of the other Heisei Era Kamen Riders (except for Kamen Rider Zi-O) and their forms, with the exception of their most powerful forms.
- "Kamen Ride: Kuuga! (Arcle Mighty Form transformation sound)"
- ―Decade Kuuga Mighty Form's transformation announcement[src]
Decade Kuuga Mighty Form (ディケイドクウガ マイティフォーム Dikeido Kūga Maiti Fōmu), or simply Decade Kuuga, is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Kuuga card. It is based on Kamen Rider Kuuga Mighty Form.
- "Form Ride: Kuuga Dragon! (Arcle Dragon Form transformation sound)"
- ―Decade Kuuga Dragon Form's transformation announcement[src]
Decade Kuuga Dragon Form (ディケイドクウガ ドラゴンフォーム Dikeido Kūga Doragon Fōmu) is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the Kuuga Dragon Form card. It is based on Kamen Rider Kuuga Dragon Form. In this form, he gains access to the Dragon Rod.
This form is exclusive to Decade Episode 4.
- "Form Ride: Kuuga Pegasus! (Arcle Pegasus Form transformation sound)"
- ―Decade Kuuga Pegasus Form's transformation announcement[src]
Decade Kuuga Pegasus Form (ディケイドクウガ ペガサスフォーム Dikeido Kūga Pegasasu Fōmu) is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the Kuuga Pegasus Form card. It is based on Kamen Rider Kuuga Pegasus Form. In this form, he gains access to the Pegasus Bowgun. However Decade seems not suffering from the same sensory overload that was depicted in the original series.
This form is exclusive to Decade Episode 16.
- "Form Ride: Kuuga Titan! (Arcle Titan Form transformation sound)"
- ―Decade Kuuga Titan Form's transformation announcement[src]
Decade Kuuga Titan Form (ディケイドクウガ タイタンフォーム Dikeido Kūga Taitan Fōmu) is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the Kuuga Titan Form card. It is based on Kamen Rider Kuuga Titan Form. In this form, he gains access to the Titan Sword.
This form is exclusive to Decade Episode 4.
- "Kamen Ride: Kiva! (Kivat Belt transformation sound)"
- ―Decade Kiva Kiva Form's transformation announcement[src]
Decade Kiva Kiva Form (ディケイドキバ キバフォーム Dikeido Kiba Kiba Fōmu), or simply Decade Kiva, is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Kiva card. It is based on Kamen Rider Kiva Kiva Form.
- "Form Ride: Kiva Garulu! (Garulu Saber transformation sound)"
- ―Decade Kiva Garulu Form's transformation announcement[src]
Decade Kiva Garulu Form (ディケイドキバ ガルルフォーム Dikeido Kiba Garuru Fōmu) is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the Kiva Garulu Form card. It is based on Kamen Rider Kiva Garulu Form. In this form, he gains access to the Garulu Saber.
- "Form Ride: Kiva Basshaa! (Basshaa Magnum transformation sound)"
- ―Decade Kiva Basshaa Form's transformation announcement[src]
Decade Kiva Basshaa Form (ディケイドキバ バッシャーフォーム Dikeido Kiba Basshā Fōmu) is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the Kiva Basshaa Form card. It is based on Kamen Rider Kiva Basshaa Form. In this form, he gains access to the Basshaa Magnum.
This form is exclusive to Decade Episode 6.
- "Form Ride: Kiva Dogga! (Dogga Hammer transformation sound)"
- ―Decade Kiva Dogga Form's transformation announcement[src]
Decade Kiva Dogga Form (ディケイドキバ ドッガフォーム Dikeido Kiba Dogga Fōmu) is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the Kiva Dogga Form card. It is based on Kamen Rider Kiva Dogga Form. In this form, he gains access to the Dogga Hammer.
This form is exclusive to Decade Episode 6.
- "Kamen Ride: Ryuki! (V-Buckle transformation sound)"
- ―Decade Ryuki's transformation announcement[src]
Decade Ryuki (ディケイド龍騎 Dikeido Ryūki) is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Ryuki card. It is based on Kamen Rider Ryuki. Decade can also travel through mirrors like the original Ryuki.
- "Kamen Ride: Blade! (Blay Buckle transformation sound)"
- ―Decade Blade's transformation announcement[src]
- "Kamen Ride: Faiz! (Faiz Gear transformation sound)"
- ―Decade Faiz's transformation announcement[src]
Decade Faiz (ディケイドファイズ Dikeido Faizu) is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Faiz card. It is based on Kamen Rider Faiz. Initially sealed after being used once. Regained when Tsukasa teaches Takumi that protecting those dear matters regardless of who he is.
- "Form Ride: Faiz Axel! (Axel Watch transformation sound)"
- ―Decade Faiz Axel Form's transformation announcement[src]
Decade Faiz Axel Form (ディケイドファイズ アクセルフォーム Dikeido Faizu Akuseru Fōmu) is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the Faiz Axel Form card. It is based on Kamen Rider Faiz Axel Form. While in the original series, this form moved at the speed of sound for only 10 seconds, Decade's version allows him to match the Worms and the ZECT Riders' Clock Up system which moves at the speed of light.
- "Kamen Ride: Agito! (Alter Ring Ground Form transformation sound)"
- ―Decade Agito Ground Form's transformation announcement[src]
Decade Agito Ground Form (ディケイドアギト グランドフォーム Dikeido Agito Gurando Fōmu), or simply Decade Agito, is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Agito card. It is based on Kamen Rider Agito Ground Form. With the Neo Decadriver, Decade can wield Agito's Flame Saber, normally used by him in Flame Form, in this form.
- "Form Ride: Agito Storm! (Alter Ring Storm Form transformation sound)"
- ―Decade Agito Storm Form's transformation announcement[src]
Decade Agito Storm Form (ディケイドアギト ストームフォーム Dikeido Agito Sutōmu Fōmu) is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the Agito Storm Form card. It is based on Kamen Rider Agito Storm Form. In this form, he gains access to the Storm Halberd.
This form is exclusive to Decade Episode 14.
- "Form Ride: Agito Flame! (Alter Ring Flame Form transformation sound)"
- ―Decade Agito Flame Form's transformation announcement[src]
Decade Agito Flame Form (ディケイドアギト フレイムフォーム Dikeido Agito Fureimu Fōmu) is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the Agito Flame Form card. It is based on Kamen Rider Agito Flame Form. In this form, he gains access to the Flame Saber.
This form is exclusive to Decade Episode 14.
- "Kamen Ride: Den-O! (Den-O Belt Sword Form standby sound followed by DenKamen Mask attachment noise)"
- ―Decade Den-O Sword Form's transformation announcement[src]
Decade Den-O Sword Form (ディケイド電王 ソードフォーム Dikeido Den'ō Sōdo Fōmu), or simply Decade Den-O, is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Den-O card. It is based on Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form.
- "Form Ride: Den-O Ax! (Den-O Belt Ax Form transformation sound)"
- ―Decade Den-O Ax Form's transformation announcement[src]
Decade Den-O Ax Form (ディケイド電王 アックスフォーム Dikeido Den'ō Akkusu Fōmu) is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the Den-O Ax Form card. It is based on Kamen Rider Den-O Ax Form.
This form is exclusive to Decade Episode 19.
- "Form Ride: Den-O Gun! (Den-O Belt Gun Form transformation sound)"
- ―Decade Den-O Gun Form's transformation announcement[src]
Decade Den-O Gun Form (ディケイド電王 ガンフォーム Dikeido Den'ō Gan Fōmu) is Decade's Form Ride form. It is based on Kamen Rider Den-O Gun Form. Normally this form is given by Den-O Gun Form card, however, this card does not appear in the television series, but is featured in Hobby Japans Detail of Heroes book on Decade. Decade once transformed into Gun Form when he used the Kotae wa Kiitenai card and uttered Ryutaros' signature phrase and performed his signature pose.
This form is exclusive to Decade Episode 16.
- "Kamen Ride: Kabuto! (Kabuto Zecter transformation sound)"
- ―Decade Kabuto Rider Form's transformation announcement[src]
Decade Kabuto Rider Form (ディケイドカブト ライダーフォーム Dikeido Kabuto Raidā Fōmu), or simply Decade Kabuto, is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Kabuto card. It is based on Kamen Rider Kabuto Rider Form. Initially sealed after being used once. Regained when Tsukasa taught Mayu the true meaning about her Grandmother's saying of looks being deceiving while praising Souji's family bonds. As seen in Super Hero Taisen, Decade can access the Kabuto Kunai Gun in this form.
- "Form Ride: Kabuto Masked! (Kabuto Zecter transformation sound)"
- ―Decade Kabuto Masked Form's transformation announcement[src]
Decade Kabuto Masked Form (ディケイドカブト マスクドフォーム Dikeido Kabuto Masukudo Fōmu) is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the Kabuto Masked Form card. It is based on Kamen Rider Kabuto Masked Form. Unlike the other Form Ride Cards, this card transforms Decade into the default form of the Rider instead of a mid-upgraded form.
This form is exclusive to S.I.C. Hero Saga Kamen Rider Decade Edition: World of Stronger.
- "Kamen Ride: Hibiki! (Onkaku transformation sound)"
- ―Decade Hibiki's transformation announcement[src]
Decade Hibiki (ディケイド響鬼 Dikeido Hibiki) is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Hibiki card. It is based on Kamen Rider Hibiki. Initially sealed after being used once. The card silhouette turned black after Hibiki's metamorphosis into Gyūki. Regained after Asumu becomes Hibiki and Tsukasa learns the true meaning of the Ongekidō.
- "Kamen Ride: Ghost! Let's go! Kakugo! Go-go-go-ghost! Go! Go! Go! Go!"
- ―Decade Ghost's transformation announcement[src]
Decade Ghost (ディケイドゴースト Dikeido Gōsuto) is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Ghost card. It is based on Kamen Rider Ghost Ore Damashii. In this form, Decade can summon Parka Ghosts to assist him in combat.
Appearances: Zi-O Episode 14
- "Kamen Ride: Build! Hagane no Moonsault! RabbitTank! Yeahhh! "
- ―Decade Build's transformation announcement[src]
Appearances: Zi-O Episode 15
- "Kamen Ride: Wizard! Hi-Hi, Hi-Hi-Hi! (WizarDriver Magical Portal noises)"
- ―Decade Wizard's transformation announcement[src]
Decade Wizard (ディケイドウィザード Dikeido Wizādo) is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Wizard card. It is based on Kamen Rider Wizard Flame Style. Decade in this form can even use abilities of Wizard's other styles, like Water Style's water manipulation.
Appearances: Zi-O Episode 16
Like the Heisei Riders, Decade is shown owning Rider Card versions of the 15 Showa Kamen Riders, but is seen only using one of the cards.
- "Kamen Ride: 1 (Ichigō)! (Typhoon transformation sound)"
- ―Decade 1's transformation announcement[src]
Decade 1 (ディケイド１号 Dikeido Ichigō) is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the 1 card. It is based on Kamen Rider New 1. He was never seen using it onscreen, but was seen already in this form when fighting a supposed Akarenger from the past.
This form is exclusive to Super Hero Taisen.
- "Kamen Ride: Amazon! (Gigi Armlet transformation sound)"
- ―Decade Amazon's transformation announcement[src]
Decade Amazon (ディケイドアマゾン Dikeido Amazon) is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Amazon card. It is based on Kamen Rider Amazon.
This form is exclusive to a stageshow of Decade.
- "Kamen Ride: Black! (King Stone transformation sound)"
- ―Decade Black's transformation announcement[src]
Decade Black (ディケイドＢＬＡＣＫ Dikeido Burakku) is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Black card. It is based on Kamen Rider Black. The first time Decade received the card it was stolen by Diend, who claimed that Decade could not use it.
This form is exclusive to a stageshow of Decade.
- "Final Kamen Ride: Decade!"
- ―Complete Form's transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 199 cm.
- Weight: 102 kg.
- Punching Power: 12 t.
- Kicking Power: 16 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 50 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 4 sec.
Complete Form (コンプリートフォーム Konpurīto Fōmu) is the true form of Decade that is able to manipulate the power of other Riders' final forms, accessed through the K-Touch once he regains the powers of all of the Heisei Kamen Riders. Referred to as the "King of the Rider Worlds", he wears the Decade Complete Kamen Ride Card on his helmet, embedded in the Decade Crown, and the others' Kamen Ride Cards on his chest.
Appearances: Decade Episode 21 (Ryuki Survive, Faiz Blaster, Kabuto Hyper), 22 (Kiva Emperor), 23 (Hibiki Armed), 24 (Den-O Liner), 25 (Blade King), 26 (Kabuto Hyper), 27 (Agito Shining), All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker (Jumbo Formation), World of Televikun (Strongest Complete Form), 29 (Faiz Blaster), 30 (Ryuki Survive), 31 (Diend), Movie War 2010 (Strongest Complete Form), Wizard Episode 53 (Strongest Complete Form), Chou Super Hero Taisen
- "Final Kamen Ride: Decade!"
- ―Complete Form's transformation announcement[src]
When Complete Form is adorned with all Final Kamen Ride Cards at once, it is called Strongest Complete Form (最強コンプリートフォーム Saikyō Konpurīto Fōmu).
In the novel, Natsumi creates a Kamen Ride card which Tsukasa as Kamen Rider Decade uses it which summons all 9 Heisei Riders to perform their finisher attacks at Narutaki before they could turn themselves into Rider Cards and attached to Decade into becoming Final Kamen Ride: Tsukasa which is a Decade Complete Form only without the K-Touch.
This form is exclusive to Kamen Rider Decade: The World of Tsukasa Kadoya ~The Garden Inside the Lens~.
- "Final Form Ride: D-D-Decade!"
- ―Jumbo Decadriver's transformation announcement[src]
When Kamen Rider Diend uses a Final Form Ride card that turns Decade into the Jumbo Decadriver (ジャンボディケイドライバー Janbo Dikeidoraibā), a larger version of the Decadriver which is worn by a Diend Kamen Ride Card-summoned Kamen Rider J to transform into Decade Complete Form Jumbo Formation (ジャンボフォーメーション Janbo Fōmēshon). This Complete Form is identical in appearance to the regular version, except he is J's Jumbo size and he wears the Decadriver instead of the K-Touch on his belt buckle.
This form is exclusive to Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker.
- "Kamen Ride: Decade!"
- ―Violent Emotion's transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 192 cm.
- Weight: 83 kg.
- Punching Power: 5 t.
- Kicking Power: 10 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 30 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100m per 5 sec
Kamen Rider Decade Violent Emotion (仮面ライダーディケイド激情態 Kamen Raidā Dikeido Gekijōtai) is Decade's false final transformation into the world destroyer, with distortions around his eyes and the sides of his helmet, and the normally yellow Signal Pointer (the light on Decade's helmet) is violet. While this form appears similar to Decade's normal form, it is much stronger and able to use Attack Ride cards such as Clock Up without having to transform into the associated Rider first. This form is apparently no longer accessible as Tsukasa's "role" as a destroyer was fulfilled and then negated with the survival of the Multiverse and restoration of the primary Kamen Rider Universe.
This form is exclusive to Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010.
In Kamen Rider Decade: The World of Tsukasa Kadoya ~The Garden Inside the Lens~, Tsukasa uses Diend's Kamen Ride card to transform into a cyan-colored Decade.
A cyan Decade was previously shown in Petition! Diend Super Machine Legend!!, the third installment of the Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders Super Spin-off net movie series, when he entered Toei's Rider Machine Planning Room (Color Adjustment Room). There he saw his Machine Decader bike also colored cyan, referred to as the "Machine Diender", which was promptly taken by a green-colored Diend.
- "Sword Form!"
- ―Sword Form's transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 190cm
- Weight: 87kg
- Punching power: 5t
- Kicking power: 7t
- Maximum jump height: 35m
- Maximum running speed: 100m/5.2s
Tsukasa was also once possessed by Momotaros, who then used the Den-O belt to transform into Sword Form to fight the Mole Imagin.
When possessing Tsukasa (or anyone else) or by himself, Momotaros can assume Den-O's Sword Form through the Terminal Buckle, the first and most used form in the series. When in Sword Form he uses the DenGasher as a standard sword-style weapon. This form is the most balanced among Den-O's forms, probably due to Momotaros' prominence among the other Imagin. He occasionally forms different finishers for defeating enemies, despite parts 2, 3, and 5 being similar to each other. He also uses a Special Version in I'm Born which resembles the aforementioned parts, the only difference is that Full Charge is used twice. There is also a Final Version used against the Death Imagin which uses energy from the other Taros, Sieg, and Kamen Rider Zeronos. In the Cho Den-O series Sword Form also has a triple Roundhouse Rider Kick that Momotaros dubs his "Super Finishing Attack." The DenKamen Mask resembles two halves of a peach, which is based on the story of Momotaro.
- Decadriver/Neo Decadriver - Transformation device
- Rider Cards - Gives Decade the powers of Heisei and Shōwa Kamen Riders, depending on which card used
- Rider Pass - Gained by Decade when he enters World of Den-O
- Gosei Cards - Allows Decade to utilize the Tensou power of the Goseigers, one was loaned to him by Gosei Red
- K-Touch - Decade's device that allows him to transform into Complete Form
- GaGa Armlet - Artifact granting ancient Incan power, temporarily acquired via Attack Ride: GaGa no Udewa before passing onto Amazon through Final Attack Ride: Amazon.
- Ride Booker - Decade's primary weapon and essential for holding Rider Cards
- Rider Weapon - Weapons of past Kamen Riders accessed through Kamen Ride, Form Ride, and Attack Ride cards
- Dragon Rod - Decade's personal weapon as Form Ride: Kuuga Dragon
- Pegasus Bowgun - Decade's personal weapon as Form Ride: Kuuga Pegasus
- Titan Sword - Decade's personal weapon as Form Ride: Kuuga Titan
- Storm Halberd - Decade's personal weapon as Form Ride: Agito Storm
- Flame Saber - Decade's personal weapon as Form Ride: Agito Flame
- Drag Visor - Decade's personal weapon as Kamen Ride: Ryuki
- Dragreder - Decade's summoned Contract Monster as Kamen Ride: Ryuki, accessed through Attack Ride: Advent
- SB-555H Faiz Edge - Decade's personal weapon as Kamen Ride: Faiz, yanked from Auto Vajin (Machine Decader)
- SB-555W Faiz Axel - Decade's stopwatch weapon as Form Ride: Faiz Axel
- Blay Rouzer - Decade's personal weapon as Kamen Ride: Blade
- Ongekibou Rekka - Decade's personal weapon as Kamen Ride: Hibiki, accessed through Attack Ride: Ongekibou Rekka
- Kabuto Kunai Gun - Decade's personal weapon as Kamen Ride: Kabuto
- Garulu Saber - Decade's personal weapon as Form Ride: Kiva Garulu
- Basshaa Magnum - Decade's personal weapon as Form Ride: Kiva Basshaa
- Dogga Hammer - Decade's personal weapon as Form Ride: Kiva Dogga
- Gigant - Decade's personal weapon, originally used by Kamen Rider G4, accessed through Attack Ride: Gigant as Violent Emotion
- Gan Gun Saber - Decade's personal weapon as Kamen Ride: Ghost
- Flame Wizard Ring - Decade's personal weapon as Kamen Ride: Wizard. By activating Final Attack Ride: Wizard, the Flame Wizard Ring can perform the abilities of Wizard's Magic Rings.
- Final Form Rides - Unique weapons transformed from past Kamen Riders through the Final Form Ride cards
- Kuuga Gouram - Transformed from Kuuga via Final Form Ride: Kuuga Gouram or Final Form Ride: All Rider
- Kiva Arrow - Transformed from Kiva via Final Form Ride: Kiva Arrow or Final Form Ride: All Rider
- Ryuki Dragreder - Transformed from Ryuki via Final Form Ride: Ryuki Dragreder or Final Form Ride: All Rider
- Blade Blade - Transformed from Blade via Final Form Ride: Blade Blade or Final Form Ride: All Rider
- Faiz Blaster - Transformed from Faiz via Final Form Ride: Faiz Blaster or Final Form Ride: All Rider
- Agito Tornador - Transformed from Agito via Final Form Ride: Agito Tornador or Final Form Ride: All Rider
- Momotaros - Transformed from Den-O via Final Form Ride: Momotaros or Final Form Ride: All Rider
- Zecter Kabuto - Transformed from Kabuto via Final Form Ride: Zecter Kabuto or Final Form Ride: All Rider
- Hibiki Ongekiko - Transformed from Hibiki via Final Form Ride: Hibiki Ongekiko or Final Form Ride: All Rider
- CycloneCyclone and JokerJoker - Transformed from Kamen Rider Double via Final Form Ride: Kamen Rider W
- Strong Zecter - Transformed from Stronger via Final Form Ride: Strong Zecter
- Ongekibou Rekka - Temporary weapon loaned to Decade in the World of Hibiki when against Bakegani
- Rekka Daizantou - Temporary weapon lent by Shinken Red against Chinomanako
- Decade Bazooka - Decade's firearm weapon that is only exclusive to Kamen Rider Decade: Protect! The World of Televikun
- Machine Decader - Decade's Rider Machine
- SB-555V Auto Vajin - Alternative machine form accessed through Attack Ride card as Kamen Ride: Faiz
- SB-913V Side Basshar - Alternative machine form accessed through Attack Ride card as Violent Emotion, vehicle originally belonged to Kamen Rider Kaixa
- New Cyclone - Alternative machine, presumably transformed from Machine Decader via Attack Ride card, as Kamen Ride: #1
- Rose Attacker - Rider Machine loaned to Decade by Gaim in Kamen Rider Taisen
Legend Rider Devices
Decade Lockseed (ディケイドロックシード Dikeido Rokkushīdo): By channeling the Decade Lockseed into the Heisei Rider Lockseed, Kamen Rider Fifteen can transform into Decade Arms, equipped with the Ride Booker as the main weapon, with the secondary weapons are from 9 Heisei Riders, such as Hibiki's Ongekibou Rekka. It is later used in the Ganbarizing trading card game. The core image depicts the Decadriver while the lid backside image depicts the Kamen Ride: Decade Rider Card. Gaim/Kurokage/Bujin Gaim/Kamuro-styled Lockseed in the toyline.
- Transformation: Decade Arms: Hakaisha on the Road!
- Signal Legend Decade (シグナルレジェンドディケイド Shigunaru Rejendo Dikeido, Based on Kamen Rider Decade's Machine Decader): Allows Mach to activate a Kourin Signal Legend. When used in the DX Drive Driver, it gives the sound for a Tire Exchange into Drive: Decade (ドライブ・ディケイド Doraibu - Dikeido).
- Decade Ghost Eyecon (ディケイドゴースト眼魂 Dikeido Gōsuto Aikon) is one of the 16 title Kamen Riders' Ghost Eyecons. It shows the number R10 on its Startup Time setting, Decade's face on its Transformation Time setting, and Decade's symbol on its Move Invocation Time setting.
- Barcode Warrior Decade Gashat (バーコードウォーリアーディケイド Bākōdo Wōriā Dikeido): Based on Kamen Rider Decade. Used to activate Decade Gamer Level 1, advances to Level 2 after pulling the lever on the Gamer Driver.
- "(Digital beeping accompanied by cards being blown away) D-D-D-Decade!"
- ―Activation announcement[src]
- "KamenRide! The Rider who transforms into various Kamen Riders is...Decade! (カメンライド！様々な仮面ライダーに変身するライダーは…ディケイドだ！ KamenRaido! Samazamana Kamen Raidā ni henshin suru Raidā wa…Dikeido da!)"
- ―Secondary activation announcement[src]
- "(Right-hand Ridewatch's announcement)! Armor Time! (Upbeat rock music) KamenRide! Wow! Decade! Decade! Decade! (KamenRide: Decade transformation noises)"
- ―Transformation announcement in the Ziku-Driver's right-hand slot[src]
- "Finish Time! Decade! Attack Time (Break/Burst)!"
- ―Rider Armor finisher announcement[src]
- "Final Form Time! (Kamen Rider)!"
- ―Rider Armor upgrade announcement[src]
- "(Kamen Rider)! Final Attack Time Break!"
- ―Rider Armor upgrade finisher announcement[src]
- Decade Ridewatch (ディケイドライドウォッチ Dikeido Raidowotchi): Based on Kamen Rider Decade, this Ridewatch provides access to the DecadeArmor used by Zi-O. Other Ridewatches can be inserted into the Decade Ridewatch to augment the DecadeArmor with the power of past upgrade or super forms. It is dated A.D. 2009.
- "(Digital beeping) Decade Gekijou-tai!"
- ―Activation announcement[src]
- "The target is all the Riders! The World Destroyer! Decade Violent Emotion! (標的は全てのライダー！世界の破壊者！ディケイド劇情態！ Hyōteki wa subete no Raidā! Sekai no Hakaisha! Dikeido Gekijōtai!)"
- ―Secondary activation announcement[src]
- "(Right-hand Ridewatch's announcement)! Armor Time! (Upbeat rock music) KamenRide! Decade! (KamenRide: Decade transformation noises)"
- ―Transformation announcement in the Ziku-Driver's right-hand slot[src]
- "Finish Time! Attack Time (Break/Burst)!"
- ―Rider Armor finisher announcement[src]
- Decade Violent Emotion Ridewatch (ディケイド激情態ライドウォッチ Dikeido Gekijōtai Raidowotchi): Based on Kamen Rider Decade Violent Emotion, this Ridewatch would provide access to a Rider Armor based on Violent Emotion. It is dated A.D. 2009.
Behind the scenes
Tsukasa Kadoya is portrayed by Masahiro Inoue (井上 正大 Inoue Masahiro), who reprised his role in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen, the special episodes of Kamen Rider Wizard, Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai, and Kamen Rider Zi-O.
While disguised as Kamen Rider 1 in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen, he is voiced by Tetsu Inada (稲田 徹 Inada Tetsu). In Kamen Rider × Super Sentai × Space Sheriff: Super Hero Taisen Z, Kamen Rider Decade's voice was provided by Katsuhiro Suzuki (鈴木 勝大 Suzuki Katsuhiro), who plays Hiromu Sakurada/Red Buster in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.
As Kamen Rider Decade, his suit actor was Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji), who has been the suit actor for the majority of leading Kamen Riders in the Heisei era (except Kuuga and Hibiki). In Super Hero Taisen and Kamen Rider Taisen, his suit actor was Jun Watanabe (渡辺 淳 Watanabe Jun).
A quote "This is also all Decade's fault!" and "Curse you Decade!" which said by Narutaki became popular due to Narutaki always blaming Tsukasa that it's his fault for whatever happens. This became popular when shocking news or just odd occurrences would happen.
As the leading Rider protagonist of Kamen Rider Decade, Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade) is labeled Kamen Rider #25 (仮面ライダー25号 Kamen Raidā Nijūgogō) and Heisei Rider #10 (平成ライダー10号 Heisei Raidā Jūgō).
In Popular Culture
Haiyore! Nyarko-san episode 3 contains an extended reference to Decade in the rooftop lunch scene. Cuuko teases Nyarko with a cake from the legendary space bakery DK-Do, owned by a man named D. Endo. The cake is said to be a limited 10th anniversary special production, and is modeled on the Decadriver; additionally, when Nyarko explains about the bakery to Mahiro, its name appears in black and magenta stripes, while D. Endo's is represented with black and cyan. Later on, Nyarko transforms her pet Shantak-Bird into a motorcycle, with her remarking "This may tickle a bit. Heck, it'll only hurt for a moment;" in the light novels, this Final Form Ride-style forced transformation is explicitly stated to be one of Nyarko's unique special powers.
- Additionally, Nyarko's favorite television show is Iron Striver, a tokusatsu show made on Earth that serves as an obvious homage to the Kamen Rider franchise. A brief segment of the show seen in the OVA episode "How to Defeat a Kind Enemy" shows it to mostly be based off of Decade, with the main character physically resembling Tsukasa and using with a card-reading belt that forms the word "StriveRide" to transform. Said segment also features direct quotes from Decade, with Striver telling the villains "Bring it on! I'll destroy everything!"
- Decade's name is taken from the English word decade as Decade is the 10th of the Heisei run of the Kamen Rider Series, evidenced by the Roman numeral X (ten) on his chest.
- His symbol features the numbers 453 and 145 below the bar code. When correlated to English letters, "453145" becomes the word "DECADE".
- He is also the first Rider to have a series that crosses over with a Super Sentai TV show, in this case Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, though the honor of being the first Rider to appear in a crossover belongs to his rival Kamen Rider Diend.
- Tsukasa's least-used Kamen Ride transformation is Kamen Rider Hibiki, which was only used once during his starring TV series. It has since been used in his appearances following the end of Kamen Rider Decade.
- Decade is the first primary rider to be in dark pink colored suit in basic (not by changing form), and then followed by Ex-Aid.
- This often is subject of a joke where Tsukasa claims it's not pink, but rather magenta, and he is very adamant of that, to the point this joke crosses in real life when Masahiro replies to tweets about the color with a plain "It's Magenta" or "Magenta".
- Even though he can copy all previous riders, he lacks the power of Riders from the Showa Era, any extra Rider, and any Kamen Rider after him.
- However, he eventually transforms into Kamen Rider 1 in Super Hero Taisen, which shows that he can change into any of the 15 Showa Riders.
- Since he also had Skull`s card before giving it to Shotaro, it is possible that he can also transform into any extra Riders.
- It should also be noted that he used Double`s Final Form Ride despite Double being his successor, hinting that he can at least somewhat use the powers of his successors as well.
- He is given the powers of Riders after him in Kamen Rider Zi-O, where Tsukasa now sporting the Neo Decadriver, now cast in magenta and gunmetal gray colors, and has the logos for W-Build on the rim.
- As said in the Net Movies, Decade is the Heisei Era equivalent of Kamen Rider ZX.
- And in the final battle of Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai, he battles against ZX.
- Surprisingly, the movie features both actors reprising their roles.
- And in the final battle of Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai, he battles against ZX.
- The name "Gekijōtai" (激情態) is a pun on the word for "theater" (劇場 gekijō), which literally translates as "Fury Form". The May 2010 issue of Hyper Hobby magazine, as well as S.H. Figuarts toyline, officially translates this name as "Violent Emotion", a literal translation of gekijō (激情) and omitting any translation for tai (態).
- Ever since Decade, all Rider belts have been officially referred to as "Drivers". The only exception was the Mage's Belt in Wizard and the Mega Ulorder in Ghost.
- However, Faiz was the first Rider to use the term of "Driver". In this case, the SB-555 Faiz Driver.
- Tsukasa is the only Rider to have no definitive type, but in the end he always becomes the hero, not an anti-hero or a villain until Movie War (Super Hero Taisen doesn't count due to it being just his plan to defeat his enemy).
- Interestingly, Tendou and Tsukasa are somewhat similar as they`re both talented in numerous things, both share similar personalities, both are in a sense similarly depicted their series, both of their family members can transform into a different form, both have a dark counterpart, both of their secondary riders are mainly blue in color and both of their Rider names have six letters.
- Perhaps the reason why Tsukasa was depicted as being able to do something his Heisei predecessors are talented at is to act as a parallel to his ability to transform in any of their Rider Forms.
- When Decade transforms into another rider, usually his belt does not change. But it is revealed that the belt can change appearance in Super Hero Taisen via holographic imaging.
- While Tsukasa is able to use another Rider's attacks or forms via cards, he does not always need to replicate their weapons. In many instances, Tsukasa can use his Ride Booker in Sword or Gun mode to fight and perform attacks while transformed into a different Rider.
- It is possible that Tsukasa may slightly be influenced by Cyborg 009 who can use his predecessors' powers to an extent.
- Decade is currently the last primary Rider to not have multi-forms (this is due to the Kamen Ride changes being considered as just copying and not his actual ability).
- The appearance Decade Complete Form has created a Droste effect has it has a card with his face on it, and another same card is on the face on the card, and this keeps repeat forever.
- Tsukasa is the last primary Rider until Shinnosuke Tomari to make his debut in the first episode of his own series, as every lead Rider that came after the former and before the latter, except for Kouta Kazuraba, have made their debut as a cameo appearance in the Summer Movie of their predecessor.
- He is one of three Kamen Riders to borrow a Super Sentai's power. The other two are Ryuki and Blade.
- Coincidentally, he has done it twice (the first from Shinkenger).
- The second he borrowed from was the Goseiger using the Gosei Cards mainly using the Movie Exclusive Refleclear card which is ironic inside the movie it might just be a coincidence but outside the card might be a reference to the song sung when Decade turns into his Complete Form Ride The Wind.
- Tsukasa is one of 2 leader figures that are human and not some manner of kaijin, the other being The Real Man and Woman from Kamen Rider Hibiki. Hiroshi Tennoji, Ryubee Sonozaki, Doctor Maki, and Mitsuaki Gamou are also human leader figures but they later became an Undead, a Dopant, a Greeed, and a Zodiarts respectively. Out of all of them Tsukasa is the only one to resign from his leader position.
- Tsukasa is often joked as the cheat of the Heisei Riders for his greatly overpowered feature in Kamen Rider Decade as well as the movies where he is the main character.
- Tsukasa has stated that he hates being bossed around as well as kids who don't respect their elders.
- This is slightly ironic as Tsukasa himself often shows little to no (if any) respect towards his predecessors or others in general.
- Tsukasa is the first Kamen Rider to be a Great Leader in some way. Although Kohtaro Minami was being set up to become the new Century King, he never actually assumed the role.
- Unlike other Kamen Riders, Tsukasa spent his travels crossing between parallel universes, making his personal timeline hard to piece together. This is also likely the reason why he "is" unaffected by the time alterations in Kamen Rider Zi-O.
- Main article: Tsukasa Kadoya/Appearances
- TV Asahi's Kamen Rider Decade rider page
- TV Asahi's page on Decade
- TV Asahi's page on Rider Cards
- TV Asahi's page of Decade as Kamen Rider Kuuga
- TV Asahi's page of Decade as Kamen Rider Agito
- TV Asahi's page of Decade as Kamen Rider Ryuki
- TV Asahi's page of Decade as Kamen Rider Faiz
- TV Asahi's page of Decade as Kamen Rider Blade
- TV Asahi's page of Decade as Kamen Rider Hibiki
- TV Asahi's page of Decade as Kamen Rider Kabuto
- TV Asahi's page of Decade as Kamen Rider Den-O
- TV Asahi's page of Decade as Kamen Rider Kiva
- TV Asahi's page on the Machine Decader
- TV Asahi's page on the Ride Booker
- Tv Asahi's page on the Decadriver
- TV Asahi's page on Rider Cards
- TV Asahi's page on Decade Complete form
- TV Asahi's page on Decade
|Kamen Rider Wizard|
|Good: Haruto Soma - Kosuke Nitoh - Mayu Inamori - Yuzuru Iijima - Masahiro Yamamoto|
|Evil: Sou Fueki - Orma - Amadum|
|WizarDragon - Chimera - Koyomi Fueki -Shigeru Wajima - Rinko Daimon - Shunpei Nara - Kamen Rider Decade - Kamen Rider Gaim|
|Gate - World within the Magic Stone|
|Commanders: Medusa - Phoenix - Gremlin|
|Minor Phantoms: Minotauros - Hellhound - Caitsìth - Gnome - Gargoyle - Valkyrie - Lizardman - Manticore - Hydra - Beelzebub - Weretiger - Spriggan - Legion - Bogy - Argus - Raum - Bahamut - Sylphi - Sphinx - Siren - Arachne - Khepri - Ogre|
|Underworld Phantoms: WizarDragon - Beast Chimera - Jabberwock - Cyclops - Jörmungandr - Hekatonkheir - Bandersnatch - Gigantes - Ouroboros|
|View • [Edit]|