|This article is about a rider in Kamen Rider Decade.|
|"I'm just a passing-through Kamen Rider. Remember that!"|
|―Tsukasa's answer when asked who he is[src]|
|"This might tickle a bit."|
|―Tsukasa's warning before using a Final Form Ride Card on a Legend Rider for the first time.[src]|
Tsukasa Kadoya (門矢 士, Kadoya Tsukasa) is the main protagonist of Kamen Rider Decade. He is an inter-dimensional traveler who transforms into Kamen Rider Decade (仮面ライダーディケイド, Kamen Raidā Dikeido, Masked Rider Decade) to exercise his role as The Destroyer of Worlds (世界の破壊者, Sekai no Hakaisha). As the overseer of the A.R. Worlds, he travels to each one to determine whenever it warrants destruction. Tsukasa continued his exploits across the Rider multiverse in Kamen Rider Zi-O as he observes the actions of Sougo Tokiwa.
- 1 History
- 2 Other Events
- 2.1 Cho Kamen Rider Den-O & Decade Neo Generations: The Onigashima Warship
- 2.2 Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker
- 2.3 Kamen Rider G
- 2.4 Let's Go Kamen Riders
- 2.5 Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen
- 2.6 Super Hero Taihen
- 2.7 Super Hero Taisen Z
- 2.8 Kamen Rider Wizard
- 2.9 Kamen Rider Taisen
- 2.10 Super Hero Taisen GP: Kamen Rider 3
- 2.11 Kamen Rider Ghost: Legendary! Riders' Souls!
- 2.12 Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm
- 2.13 Chou Super Hero Taisen
- 2.14 Kamen Rider Build: Be The One
- 2.15 Kamen Rider Heisei Generations Forever
- 2.16 Kamen Rider Zi-O: Over Quartzer
- 3 Video Game Appearances
- 4 Novel Appearances
- 5 Personality
- 6 Powers and Abilities
- 7 Forms
- 8 Equipment
- 9 Legend Rider Devices
- 10 Imagin Possessions
- 11 Family
- 12 Relationships
- 13 Behind the Scenes
- 14 Notes
- 15 Appearances
- 16 See Also
- 17 References
- 18 External Links
- 19 Navigation
Ten years ago, Tsukasa Kadoya had lost his parents at a young age, leaving him and his younger sister Sayo Kadoya in the custody of his family's butler, Nobuhiko Tsukikage. Sayo feared going outside, which manifested the ability to open Aurora Curtains. Tsukasa would exploit these abilities to explore different worlds, which upset his sister who was left in her room in their home reality.
Before long, Tsukasa discovered that he possessed the same power to manipulate Aurora Curtains and began traveling alone to other worlds. At an unspecific time during his teens, he was appointed as the "Great Leader of Dai-Shocker" (大ショッカー大首領, Dai Shokkā Dai Shuryō) and acquired the Decadriver and Ride Booker. Using his position and power, he began his conquest across different dimensions, which would become known as "A.R. Worlds".
However, after one year into his campaign, Tsukasa suffered from amnesia caused by turbulence while traveling between numerous dimensions and stranded in an unknown peaceful world. While wandering in the unknown world, Tsukasa began to take pictures at Hikari Studio, where he met Natsumi Hikari. However, the images he captures on his camera would be distorted and not develop well due to his status as an outsider of the world.
Becoming Kamen Rider Decade
One day, Tsukasa is scolded by Natsumi over the distorted photos he had captured. While he laments for being unable to recall his past, he and Natsumi are separated by an Aurora Curtain. Tsukasa is transported to a pocket dimension where he encounters Wataru Kurenai, who addresses him as "Decade" and states that the world is ending and that Tsukasa must protect it. After reuniting with Natsumi, Tsukasa notices the Decadriver in her possession and uses it to transform into Kamen Rider Decade. Using the power of the Rider Cards, he transforms into Kamen Riders Kabuto, Faiz, and Hibiki to combat against the horde of Worm, Orphnoch, and Makamou. Confused by the ordeal, Tsukasa and Natsumi find her world besieged by monsters. Wataru reveals her world's destruction is a result of the Nine Worlds converging into one world. Tsukasa would be given the task to traveling to these worlds to seek out the Kamen Riders and resolve the disturbances in each world.
Traveling Through The Nine Worlds
Starting in the World of Kuuga as a police officer, Tsukasa meets the world's Rider, Yusuke Onodera who battles the Gurongi and learns that someone is disseminating rumors across the Worlds about him as the Destroyer of Worlds. After reconciling with Yusuke, the two stop the Gurongi N·Gamio·Zeda from taking over the world. Tsukasa would motivate Yusuke to not fight for the smiles of one person, but for the smiles of everyone.
At the World of Kiva as a violinist, Tsukasa encounters the young boy Wataru, helping the boy realize his role as King of the Fangire Race to maintain the peaceful coexistence of the human and Fangire races while defeating the Beetle Fangire: Wataru's father and the former King. Tsukasa would also reunite with Yusuke, who decided to follow him in his journey, and they motivate Wataru to accept himself as a human and Fangire hybrid.
Then at the World of Ryuki, Tsukasa defends the framed Natsumi in a murder case and solves it with the aid of Shinji Tatsumi. The true villain, Kamata is revealed to have been an Undead all along and is taken by Narutaki to the World of Blade after his defeat.
Assuming the role of chief waiter under the BOARD Corporation while being promoted repeatedly, Tsukasa works with Kazuma Kendate to uncover the conspiracy between Kamata and BOARD's CEO, Kamen Rider Chalice, to take over the world through the Joker card which the latter used on himself. After he and Blade work together to defeat the Undead, Tsukasa takes his leave as Kazuma thanks him.
In the World of Faiz as a student of the Smart Brain High School, Tsukasa crosses paths with a man he saw at the World of Blade who knows him, Daiki Kaito. Though Kaito warns him to stay out of his affairs, Tsukasa finds Faiz after confronting the Lucky Clover group, learning that he is Takumi Ogami as he attempts to keep his SB-555B Faiz Driver away from Kaito. Tsukasa later resolves the tension between Takumi and Yuri Tomoda over Takumi's identity, giving Takumi the will to continue protecting the school.
Arriving in the World of Agito as a postman, Tsukasa reads a discarded letter meant for Shoichi Ashikawa, making it his goal to protect Ashikawa from the Unknown for the sake of Tohko Yashiro, the writer of the letter. With Yusuke's help, Tsukasa succeeds in having Shouichi achieve the necessary state of mind needed to complete his evolution to Kamen Rider Agito before reuniting him with Yashiro.
Upon arriving in the World of Den-O, Tsukasa becomes Den-O under the possession of an Momotaros, before forcing him into Yusuke's body. Here, he learns that some unknown force is changing the past as he is fought by the other Taros possessing Natsumi's body who believe Decade to be the source. Tsukasa finds Momotaros and helps him regain his physical form as they defeat the Alligator Imagin.
In a ZECTrooper role, after witnessing TheBee and Gattack's fight against a Worm, Tsukasa brings Arata to the photo studio where he finds a Salis Worm that had mimicked him. After the impostor is exposed, the Worm is killed by Kabuto when it attempted to kill a girl named Mayu whose brother was believed to have been killed by Kabuto. Although it seemed that TheBee's user, Soh Otogiri, is her brother, Tsukasa felt something was not right. He learns of Mayu's true nature as a Worm, both his meeting with her grandmother and learning the full nature of the Kabuto Capture Plan. Tsukasa arrives to Mayu's aid and helps Kabuto, Mayu's real brother Sohji, in defeating Otogiri in his true form, the Phylloxera Worm. After bringing Mayu back to her grandmother, he giving Daiki a vial of pepper as a "treasure".
In the World of Hibiki, Tsukasa meets and encounters an Oni in training named Asumu. From there, believed to be the Great Master of Ongekidō style, Tsukasa meets the three masters of the Ongekidō Styles before being pulled into a ploy by Daiki to rob the two Oni masters Ibuki and Zanki, worsening when they are attacked by the Makamou Gyuki until Akira and Todoroki drive the beast off. Supporting their intent to end the rivalry among their schools, Tsukasa convinces Ibuki and Zanki to pass the torch. Tsukasa later offers his aid to Asumu after he became the new Hibiki thanks to Daiki, whom he still acknowledged as a thief and nothing more.
Going For The New Worlds
With the journey over, Tsukasa and the others of the Hikari Studio return to what appears to be Natsumi's world to find it back to normal as if it was not plagued by the monsters. Despite being in a perfect world that he has earned, according to Otoya Kurenai, it is revealed that it is only a parallel version of their own world where the monsters have taken over and killed all but a few humans. After being tested by Otoya, Tsukasa gains the K-Touch after turning down Otoya's offer to live in a world of lies, using Decade's Complete Form to defeat the Dark Riders.
Arriving in the World of Diend, he finds himself in the role of a salary man selling products to the society until he encounters Shin and Haruka, Kamen Riders Lance and Larc, fighting a Darkroachi. He uncovers Daiki's past regarding his former alligence with Fourteen, who brainwashed the inhabitants of his homeworld and how the Kamen Riders are branded as criminals. He and Daiki team up to defeat Fourteen to free all those who have been brainwashed, leaving only Daiki's brother Junichi, Kamen Rider Glaive, who was not brainwashed but accepting of Fourteen's peaceful world. He teaches the two brothers that they have to protect each other, no matter what, before heading off to the next world, one which he has no knowledge of at all.
In the guise of a kuroko with a strange card in hand, Tsukasa learns that his lack of knowledge is due to the world not having any Kamen Riders as he witnesses the Shinkengers drive off the Nanashi. Curious about them, Tsukasa uses his guise to learn more about them and their world before fighting the Ayakashi Chinomanako who stole the Diendriver from Daiki. He realizes that the monster is the reason why he is in this world as Chinomanako becomes the world's first Kamen Rider. He attempts to fight the Chinomanako but is stopped by Narutaki saying that his actions will only bring doom to the world. After being given the advice to do the right thing by Hikoma Kusakabe, Decade later helps the Shinkengers with the card revealing to be the Rekka Daizantou which he uses to destroy Chinomanako alongside Shinken Red using the Blade Blade. As Tsukasa and Yusuke are welcomed back by Eijiro and Natsumi, assuring Tsukasa that the photo studio is his home no matter what.
Entering the World of Black RX, receiving another card and being mistaken as Joe the Haze when he changes clothes, Tsukasa is attacked by Shvarian and his Chap minions while meeting Kamen Rider Black RX, Kohtaro Minami. Decade then finds out that Dai-Shocker is in this world planning to conquer it. Decade teams up with RX to help fend off the assault on this world. Eventually, the Security Chief of Dai-Shocker, Apollogeist drains Natsumi's life through his Perfector ending up in a hospital and Tsukasa desperate to revive her. Decade learns of Apollogeist and the Perfector from Kaito and goes off to find him, but Kaito also has his agenda of retrieving the device. Decade, with assistance from RX, battles Apollogeist but falls into a Aurora Curtain.
Arriving in a different world, he encounters the Kotaro Minami of that world, who transforms into Kamen Rider Black. Decade is attacked and refuses to fight, only to be aided by Diend. They retreat and Decade continues his search for Apollogeist. After saving a child, Decade managed to gain Black's trust in the process and teamed up with him. They come across Apollogeist and Tsukasa is able to get back to RX's world with Black's assistance. Confronting Apollogeist once more, Diend takes the Kamen Rider Black card to summon the Rider to RX's world. Two Kotaros transform and fight Apollogeist and Decade is able to get his Perfecter, but Diend steals it and runs away. At the hospital Kaito hands over the Perfecter, in order to give part of his life into Natsumi and reviving her. Before leaving, Tsukasa tells Kotaro that Joe the Haze is helping his counterpart. But Kotaro is not saddened by it, knowing that Joe will be with him in spirit.
When Tsukasa enters the World of Amazon assumes the mantle of a baseball player and receives yet another card. He immediately sees that Dai-Shocker has taken over this world and is attacked by some of the monsters from different worlds. Amazon appears suddenly and helps Decade fight them, but forced to retreat as even the civillians rushed in to protect the Dai-Shocker forces. He also reunites with Apollogeist who demands him to return his Perfector, but Decade destroys it instead. After a boy named Masahiko stole Amazon's GiGi armlet, Tsukasa helps retrieve the armlet back and save Masahiko. Decade fights alongside Amazon to defeat the ruler of the world, Jyumenki Yum Cimil. Amazon is then adopted into Masahiko's family and the gang returns to the photo studio to find Diend sitting there and he proposes that he go with them.
World of the Rider War
Tsukasa arrives into the final world, where all the Kamen Riders are supposed to be; "World of the Rider War". It is the same place that Natsumi saw when she had her dream about the war. The World of the Rider War is Decade's undoing as he witnesses both Kazuma Kendate and Wataru leading an army of Riders and monsters against each other. Tsukasa and Yusuke try to keep both sides from killing each other and find that the Fangire Queen, Yuki, has married Apollogeist, evolving into Super Apollogeist. With this new enemy, Tsukasa destroys Yuki and the rest of the Fangire and Undead armies with help from Kazuma Kendate and Wataru. Unfortunately, Super Apollogeist accelerated the fusion of worlds, causing Kazuma and Garren to disappear and Apollogeist kidnaps Natsumi.
|"Come get me if you dare! I’ll destroy you all!"|
|―Tsukasa accepting his fate as Destroyer of Worlds and beginning The Rider War[src]|
Tsukasa is then confronted by the original Kamen Rider Blade, Kazuma Kenzaki. Decade finally finds out why the worlds are merging and it is because of Decade's nature to unintentionally bridge worlds by entering them. Decade is quickly defeated by Blade King Form and forced to withdraw. After returning to the photo studio in poor condition, Tsukasa finds out every picture he took in the other worlds are completely blank because they are nearly gone. Decade heads out to follow Kiva-la and is confronted by Hibiki and Kiva who are forced to fight him. Kuuga saves Decade while he deals with Apollogeist. As Apollogeist brought back the previous monsters he fought in the different worlds, Decade fights alongside Diend and Kuuga, as well as Kiva and Hibiki to finally vanquish Apollogeist and his monster army.
Although their battle ended in victory, Kiva and Hibiki finally fading away because their worlds no longer exist. Decade is taken to the place where it all started the place where he met the original Wataru Kurenai. Wataru explains that Tsukasa discovered messed up his job and says that the Kamen Riders will fight him as he transforms into Kamen Rider Kiva. Decade is transported back into the battlefield where original Kamen Riders appear and Kuuga becoming Ultimate Form to fight Decade. With that the Rider War begins.
Decade's Final Chapter
|"The answer is simple. I am the destroyer of all. I have accepted that."|
|―His answer when Natsumi confronts him about him accepting what others used to gossip about him.[src]|
In Decade: Final Chapter, despite being unwillingly the Destroyer of Worlds, Tsukasa accepted his role and turns into Violent Emotion Decade, destroying all Riders and began turning them into cards. He was assisted by Yuriko Misaki who could transform into Electronic Wave Humanoid Tackle. He was later confronted by Natsumi who has become Kamen Rider Kiva-la to stop his rampage. Before Tsukasa died, after voluntarily letting her kill him and gave Natsumi the Kamen Ride Cards so that as long as people remember the Kamen Riders they would never disappear.Natsumi and Kaito learned from Wataru Kurenai of Decade's role as the destroyer and connector of worlds, as Tsukasa would destroy the Riders he would connect the other worlds preventing their collapse and does anything he was needed for as a hero or a villain to finish the Rider's story. He himself however had no story and with his task complete Decade was gone forever. Despite this, Natsumi found a way to revive him through the use of a picture and the A.R. Riders' memories, and Tsukasa was resurrected. Tsukasa and the gang along with other Riders fought against Super Shocker receiving more help from Kamen Rider Double whom he met in his summer movie. With Double's Final Form Ride, he and Double destroyed Ultimate-D. He was last seen with his friends posing for a picture after the battle while continuing his adventures across the A.R. Worlds.
Birth Of Zi-O
Tsukasa Kadoya arrived to Zi-O's world presumably before the events of the series upon discovering irregular time distortions which were caused by Swartz and the Time Jackers, in which he allied himself with them to discover the origins of the distortions.
|"You want to become a king, right? But, that will never happen. I will destroy this world before you will."|
|―Tsukasa's warning to Sougo Tokiwa[src]|
Frustrated by Sougo Tokiwa's insistence upon befriending Geiz Myokoin, Woz allied himself with the Time Jackers and introduced them to Tsukasa, calling him a potential rival to Zi-O's reign but also a very capricious man. He first appeared using the power of Kamen Rider Agito to prevent Takeru Tenkuuji from catching Another Ghost. The next day, Tsukasa again intervened to protect Another Ghost from Geiz. Decade intervened again the next day during Zi-O and Geiz's fight against Another Ghost by transfroming into Kamen Rider Hibiki. Elsewhere, Ora then asks Tsukasa if he desires to be a king, in which Tsukasa is not interested. It is then revealed that Tsukasa already has the Decade Ridewatch.
Tsukasa was back in action as Ora asked him to prevent Geiz from defeating Another Ghost. He used an Aurora Curtain to travel to 2015 and stop Geiz as Kamen Rider Ryuki and later Kamen Rider Ghost. After defeating Geiz, he took his Ghost Ridewatch and nullified it into a Blank Ridewatch. But for an unknown reason, he passes on his Decade Ridewatch to Geiz with "an exchange". During the final fight against Another Ghost, Tsukasa only watched the fight having understood Sougo enough. Tsukasa is also both confused and agitated by Woz's celebration announcement, even taking away his Ohma Advent Calendar to silence him. That night after the fight, Tsukasa came to 9 5 DO, eating Sougo's dinner. He introduced himself to Junichiro, Tsukuyomi, and Sougo and takes a photo of Sougo. Before he leaves, Tsukasa proceeds to tell Sougo that it's impossible for him to become the Demon King as he intends destroy the world before Sougo even became one.
During the battle against Kasshine, Tsukasa reveals himself to Sougo as both transform into their Rider forms. During the battle, Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Build as Zi-O transforms into DecadeArmor Build Form. Decade tells Sougo to go to the Year 2068 by using a Aurora Curtain to see Sougo's future self, Ohma Zi-O.
Decade joins Kasshine in a battle against Zi-O and Geiz. During the battle, Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Wizard to counter Geiz in WizardArmor. As Zi-O and Geiz are fighting Kasshine, Decade suddenly leaves the scene.
Investigating Sougo Tokiwa's Past
Tsukasa investigates in the year 2009 as a bus driver, that transported a young Sougo Tokiwa and Hiryu Kakogawa. After Swartz causes the bus to go out of control and escapes with the children, Tsukasa escapes through a Aurora Curtain with Tsukuyomi from the exploding bus.
From there, they were transported to the near future where a Dai Mazine is destroying the city and they witness Swartz select the young Sougo as a candidate to be king. Tsukasa then explains to Tsukuyomi that his objective is to observe all the happenings, and whether he'll fulfill his role to destroy this world.
With the appearance of Ginga and Kamen Riders appearing alongside their Another Rider counterparts due to a fracture in the space-time continuum, Tsukasa steps in to investigate. He reveals to Swartz that he sees a connection between his and Tsukuyomi's pasts, and is determined to prove it. He brings Tsukuyomi to the year 2058 where they meet her younger self in her residence. They were both ordered to leave the timeline by Swartz due to a meteor vast approching the present timeline, forcing Tsukasa and Tsukuyomi to withdraw for now. While Tsukasa brings her back, as he quietly notes that he now understands Tsukuyomi's story.
The Time-Space Conspiracy
|"So...You want to become a King just because they are by your side?"|
|―Tsukasa reminding Sougo of who he really is and what he must do[src]|
After Zi-O has obtained the power of all the previous main Heisei Riders, Swartz tampers with the timeline by contracing with Hiryu Kakogawa to become Another Zi-O II, altering the present to create a reality where he ruled the world with an iron fist. In this altered reality, Tsukasa Kadoya still had his memories and saves Sougo from Another Zi-O II's forces with an assault rifle. Noticing how Sougo feels lonely without his friends, Tsukasa motivates him by reminding Sougo that he always desired to be king, not just because of his friends. This leads Sougo to find a way to fix the situation with Tsukasa.
Tsukasa and Sougo revisit the altered Geiz and Tsukuyomi and tried to persuade them that they are on the same side, much to skepticism. As Hiryu tries to abduct Tsukuyomi, using Another Kabuto and Another Build, to lure out Sougo Tokiwa, Tsukasa once again arrives in time, untransformed, to knock the Another Riders back with a pistol. He fights Another Zi-O II as Kamen Rider Decade, helping Tsukuyomi escape as he fought with Geiz. Despite everything, Tsukuyomi still ends up captured by Heure and brought to Swartz. Sougo, having failed to protect his friend, joins Decade and Geiz to fight Another Zi-O II form. However, the three Riders are overpowered by Another Zi-O II's abilities. Tsukasa summons an Aurora Curtain, allowing the three to retreat.
Back to 9 5 DO, Tsukuyomi has her powers drained by Swartz and is returned thanks to Woz. Tsukasa begins to have a basic understanding of the situation at hand and everything that has happened since day one has been part of Swartz's plans all along. Sougo is determined to bring down Hiryu first, and Tsukasa is willing to help him do it. Tsukasa came with Sougo, Geiz, Woz to Hiryu's castle and bring about his end. Hiryu summons an army of Another Riders to fight the heroes. While fighting the Another Rider army, Diend appears and challenges Decade to a duel. Although Tsukasa has the upper hand, Daiki uses his new time powers to freeze Decade in place. Swartz makes his presence and uses a blank Anotherwatch to take away Decade's power. GrandZi-O eventually managed to defeat Another Zi-O II and returned the world to normal, but Tsukasa is no longer Kamen Rider Decade and he lies on the ground unconscious because of Swartz's assault earlier.
Sometime later, Tsukasa recovered from the loss of his powers. On a rainy day, Tsukuyomi finds Tsukasa on a bridge. The girl asks him about Swartz and his plans, and whether he has known their relationship from the start. Tsukasa just remarks that expected it and how Tsukuyomi is just like him. They are both otherworldly beings who do not originally belong to this reality. Although Tsukuyomi speculates the recent distortions in the timeline are the results of Swartz's scheming, Tsukasa theorizes that it is actually Tsukuyomi and Sougo's presence that has been the root of the problems, and Swartz is just simply taking advantage of their presence.
|"It's true that you have taken my power. Unfortunately, my power is the existence of me itself."|
|―Tsukasa before he takes control of Swartz's Aurora Curtain [src]|
After Swartz transformed into Another Decade and summons Kamen Rider Eternal to his disposal, Swartz mocks Tsukasa for being a weakling as he has already had his power stolen. Although he lost the power to become Kamen Rider Decade, Tsukasa still has his natural abilities, such as the ability to control Aurora Curtains. He uses it to teleport himself and Sougo to the Another Worlds, how Swartz can trapping victims into their own personal realities that can revive the Dark Riders. He then sends the young Rider back to help his partners fight Another Drive.
|"I get the gist now. This world...has to be destroyed by my own hands!"|
|―Tsukasa upon seeing the chaotic combination of worlds[src]|
Suddenly, elements related with the previous Heisei Riders, like the Sky Wall and Futo Tower, started to appear out of nowhere. Sougo and Tsukuyomi learned of Swartz's true intention of stealing Sougo's power at its peak amd approach Tsukasa and ask him to bring them to the year 2058 again. This is where he discover Swartz's true plans, to gather all the twenty Rider powers from the different dimensions which will merge into one whole Earth. While the young Swartz tries to kill Tsukuyomi, Tsukasa takes the hit and dies. However, Daiki Kaito arrives and ressurected Tsukasa using the Zi-O II Anotherwatch that he swiped from Hiryu Kakogawa. Although he came back to life, the Anotherwatch consumed Daiki into becoming Another Zi-O II. Sougo returns the Decade Ridewatch to him, revealed to have contained half of his powers, and allows Tsukasa to become Kamen Rider Decade once more. After pushing Another Zi-O II back into the present, Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Zi-O and fights alongside GrandZi-O to defeat Another Zi-O II, freeing Daiki was free from the Anotherwatch's influence.
As more monsters started to surface and the city became in utter chaos, Tsukasa declares that Zi-O's world must be destroyed. After regrouping at 9 5 DO, Tsukasa explains that Swartz is trying to cause the destruction of everything by merging all the Kamen Riders' timelines into one and how Sougo is the catalyst to merge the worlds into one. Before he could destroy the world, Tsukasa works with the Kamen Riders in order to save the people in Zi-O's world first. A short while later, Tsukasa personally tells Sougo that if they choose to follow his plan, Sougo may not survive, only for the latter to respond that he has made up his mind ever since the day he's born. While Decade joins with the Kamen Riders to fight Another Decade, Diend comes to his aid as Another Decade arrived and both Riders are able to fight in equal footing against the Time Jacker with their abilities.
In order to save the residents of the World of Zi-O, Tsukasa's plan involved Tsukuyomi becoming a Kamen Rider and create a bridge between Sougo's world and Tsukuyomi's world as a new world to inhabit. However, in a surprise turn of events, Kamen Rider Tsukuyomi betrays everyone and sides with Swartz instead. Tsukasa, having no other options, asks them to be ready for the end of the world. As the Kamen Riders continue to fight Another Decade and his forces, Decade is frozen in battle by Tsukuyomi, only to be saved by Sougo at the last minute.
|"So, history is being rewritten?"|
"I guess this will be the beginning of a new journey.""
|―Daiki and Tsukasa in the finale[src]|
After Sougo destroys Swartz once and for all by becoming Ohma Zi-O, he decides to rewrite history rather than rule the world. Tsukasa and Daiki observe the timeline begin to be rewritten, the former taking a picture of the events with his camera.
Rider Time: Kamen Rider Decade VS Zi-O
|"It's been awhile, Yusuke."|
|―Tsukasa greeting Yusuke after they had not seen each other for a long time[src]|
Alternate counterparts of Sougo Tokiwa, Swartz, Heure, Ora, and a couple of others became trapped in a mansion on a desolated island. A masked man orchestrates a "King Game", saying that whoever wins the game will become king of the world. Anyone who fails a task in the game will be killed by Another Ryuki. When Yusuke Onodera, Misa Kudo, and Swartz observe a deceased old man who has been killed by a mysterious person while holding a lot of cash, Tsukasa Kadoya appears and greets Yusuke after not seeing each other for a long time.
At first, the remaining people in the mansion are suspicious because of Tsukasa and Yusuke's acquaintedness. Tsukasa explains to his old friend that the mansion they are in is actually the entrance to a dimensional gap, and that the "King Game" has happened many times in the past. He also reveals he is chasing down the "True Sougo", who is the mastermind of the King Game and has been weakened due to using too much power as Ohma Zi-O. He further notes that nobody is to be trusted in the mansion, since it itself is connected to various worlds, and no one can know who is from what dimension. While he particpates in the masked man's games, Tsukasa proclaims he cannot lose, in order to draw the "true Sougo" out.
The masked man reveals his final challenge: The rest of the mansion must each find a treasure weapon in the compound and use them to kill one another until there is only one left, and Another Ryuki will be killing them at random also. Tsukasa learns that the Yusuke he has kept in communication with isn't the Yusuke Onodera he knew as he is revealed to be the mysterious killer all along. However, most of his victims had survived in particular, a Space Ninja Heure, a ghost Misa, and a robot Sougo Tokiwa. After drawing out the True Sougo and learning the masked man's identity as none other than Narutaki, Tsukasa transforms into Kamen Rider Decade and fights alongside Zi-O and also Diend, Kuuga, and Kiva-la against Ohma Zi-O in a wasteland. However, Ohma Zi-O is too powerful against the five. Zi-O, seeing no other choice, gives Decade the Saber Ridewatch, telling him to deliver it to someone who can use its power. Decade and the four other Riders are then defeated by Ohma Zi-O in a massive explosion.
Rider Time: Kamen Rider Zi-O VS Decade
Having survived the battle with Ohma Zi-O, Decade is still hellbent on ending his reign. Due to a distortion within several different timelines focused around their versions of Sougo Tokiwa, Tsukasa returns to destroy the resulting world by killing all of the alternate Sougos within, while trying to prevent Ohma Zi-O from rising into power. Driving a jeep towards Hikarigamori Academy, he spots a frightened, cowardly Sougo trying to run from him. Tsukasa stops the jeep and transform into Decade in order to kills that Sougo. Tsukasa eventually arrives at Hikarigamori, but turns around when the actions of Sougo C lead to a fight and lure out several more alternate Sougos.
The night afterward, it is revealed that Tsukasa is slowly starting to disappear, showing that his wound during the stab from the evil Yusuke and Ohma Zi-O actually endangered his life because Tsukasa has yet to be treated into full condition.
|"My journey...is finally...coming to an end..."|
|―Tsukasa's final words before his death[src]|
Video Game Appearances
Kamen Rider: Battride War
As in his series, Decade's primary skill is his ability to change into his nine predecessors using his Kamen Ride cards. In this state, he has access to some of their special attacks, though his strongest special remains the Dimension Kick (and using it will automatically revert him to Decade). His super form is Complete Form, and when activated he will perform a tandem finishing move depending on which Kamen Rider card is currently active. Decade Complete can perform a Final Attack Ride at any time by pressing R2 (the Final Form button) again, but doing so will cost energy and shorten the duration of Complete Form.
Decade's special attacks are:
- Decade/Decade Complete: Attack Ride: Blast, Attack Ride: Slash, Dimension Kick
- Kuuga: Uppercut, Mighty Kick, Pyrokinesis (Final Attack Ride)
- Agito: Rider Punch, Ground Crash, Shining Clash (Final Attack Ride)
- Ryuki: Strike Vent, Guard Vent, Burningsaber (Final Attack Ride)
- Faiz: Sparkle Cut, Grand Impact, Photon Buster (Final Attack Ride)
- Blade: Rushing Thrust, Serial Slash, Royal Straightflash (Final Attack Ride)
- Hibiki: Rekkadan, Spinning Rush, Ongekiken: Kishin Kakusei (Final Attack Ride)
- Kabuto: Clock Up, Avalance Slash, Maximum Hyper Cyclone (Final Attack Ride)
- Den-O: My Finishing Move, My Super Finishing Move, DenKamen Slash (Final Attack Ride)
- Kiva: Sliding Combo, Barrage Punch Combo, Emperor Moon Break (Final Attack Ride)
Kamen Rider: Battride War II
Kamen Rider Decade reappeared in Kamen Rider: Battride War II, summoned by Cinema along with the remaining Heisei Riders in order to create the "ultimate movie". Decade's stage was based of from Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, with Kingdark as his main enemy. Decade's Strongest Form is Strongest Complete Form, whose moves are identical to the original version.
Battride War II also introduces Decade Violent Emotion from Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010 as a separate and distinct character. While the original Decade has the power to transform into other Kamen Riders, Violent Emotion instead gains the ability to use their signature attacks (including some which aren't available to the originals, like Blade's Deer Thunder). His strongest attack is the Dimension Kick, resembling the "homing" version he used against Skyrider in Movie Wars 2010.
Decade Violent Emotion's special attacks are:
- Decade: Attack Ride: Gigant, Attack Ride: Slash, Invisible (ends with Dimension Kick)
- Kuuga: Mighty Kick
- Agito: Rider Kick
- Ryuki: Strike Vent
- Faiz: Grand Impact
- Blade: Deer Thunder
- Hibiki: Ongekida: Kaen Rendan no Kata
- Kabuto: Clock Up + Rider Kick
- Den-O: My Finishing Move Part 2
- Kiva: Barrage Punch Combo
Kamen Rider: Battride War Genesis
Kamen Rider Decade reappeared in Kamen Rider: Battride War Genesis
Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing
Kamen Rider Decade is among the vast majority of Kamen Riders that are available in this arcade game. Later in Zi-O line, he also reprised with his new Neodecadriver. Notably, he is counted as Zi-O's character when equipping Neodecadriver, as the background music is Over Quartzer.
Kamen Rider Decade: The World of Tsukasa Kadoya ~The Garden Inside the Lens~
In the novel which is the reimagination of the TV Series, Tsukasa is generally the same personality wise. But his world is different from the world in Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker movie. He has no sister and his parents live overseas. In the novel he’s described as a young NEET tired of his mundane life, the only thing he finds interesting is photography. He ends up stumbling upon an abandoned photo studio, inside he finds an old camera standing on a tripod. Tsukasa picks it up and peeks through the viewfinder. Through the viewfinder, Tsukasa sees a completely different world. Instead of a flimsy Eijiro Hikari that knocks down a backdrop, the group uses the camera to travel between worlds. In fact, Eijiro doesn’t even exist in the novel. The photo studio isn’t some ordinary photo studio that was just abandoned. It actually manifests itself in front of people that are tired of their own world and want to find a new world. Natsumi, Kaito and Narutaki, all found the photo studio in their own respective home worlds. In addition, Dai-Shocker, the evil organization itself never existed.
Tsukasa met Natsumi in the first unnamed world he traveled to. A world where monsters are attacking humans. Natsumi sees this and calls Tsukasa by the name ‘Decade’ and gives him the Decadriver, telling him he must transform. A confused Tsukasa goes along with it and becomes Decade for the first time. They travel to another world together and meet Daiki Kaito. He acts hostile towards Tsukasa but still decides to follow the two on their travels.
With 6 A.R. Worlds discovered leaving Den-O, Kuuga and Kabuto's World unexplored, the trio arrived at The World of Den-O with Tsukasa’s clothes change into a doctor’s uniform as they arrive. Tsukasa meets Ryotaro, but his Imagin friends are missing. Tsukasa agrees to help him find them. The Den-O characters feel very off-character as their characteristics are different. Momotaros comes off as rather polite compared to his jerkish and self-centered TV counterpart, and actually refers to people by their real names instead of snarky nicknames. The Final Form Ride remains the same, as Tsukasa turns Den-O into Momotaros.
Arriving at Kuuga's World, Tsukasa is dressed as a painter and meets Yusuke Godai while having difficulties of remembering the name Decade and usually goes with “Kamen Rider Dickens.”
Despite being Kuuga’s world, Tsukasa doesn’t interact much with Godai.
Instead he meets a mysterious unnamed girl, with her sentences spoken in broken grammar. This girl approaches different men saying “Do you want me?” The girl is referred as Yuri after Tsukasa sees her holding a lily flower, yuri in Japanese. She asks the question to Tsukasa, but Natsumi doesn’t like it and uses her Laughing Pressure Point technique on him. Yuri takes a liking to Tsukasa and connects with him. Tsukasa says they are the same type of people, and relate to each other. But he reveals that he never really paid attention to her and never cared about her. From the start, Natsumi oddly suspects that Yuri is a Gurongi. This is never truly touched upon until the where Yuri reveals the truth and challenge the Riders into a fight. Her Gurongi group is not mentioned, but she’s described as a Moth, meaning she's of the Ba class of Gurongi. She causes people to explode by sticking moth scales from her wings on people. Decade and Kuuga defeat her together. Decade's Final Form Ride for this Kuuga is also different: while it retains the ability to transform Kuuga into the Kuuga Gouram, the Gouram is described as a rhinoceros beetle, despite it traditionally being a stag beetle, which is also the same insect Kuuga is based on. Godai gives Tsukasa a thumbs up as they leave.
They shortly move onto the world of Kabuto, where they meet Soji Tendo, still as arrogant and confident as ever, and considers himself as the strongest Rider ever. The group enters Bistro La Salle where Hiyori Kusakabe works. Hiyori sees Kaito and Tsukasa, dressed as ZECTroopers, claiming that the two of them ate without paying. Tendo hears this and is enraged. The three of them fight and Tendo actually beats them with only a pair of chopsticks. However, it turns out to be a pair of Worms that ate without paying. Tsukasa and Kaito are eventually captured by ZECT, only to have Tendo save them. Tsukasa thanks him and says that he never thanks people. Tsukasa starts respecting Tendo. For some inexplicable reason, Tendo has the Clock Up Attack Ride Rider Card and gives it to Tsukasa after he realizes that he is Kamen Rider Decade. Tsukasa uses the Clock Up card as Kuuga, meaning the Attack Ride cards aren’t restricted to their respective Riders in the novel. In the end, the Worms that impersonate both Tsukasa and Kaito have been defeated. As the fight is over the trio goes back to Tsukasa's world.
Between all the traveling, a vampire has been attacking in Tsukasa’s world, leaving behind drained corpses. The group investigates and they find out that Narutaki is the vampire. Just like the group, Narutaki originally had his own homeworld, but abandoned it to find a new one. However, he’s been traveling for so long that his mind has been deteriorating and can barely remember who he really is. He was originally a human, but somehow in his journeys, he had lost his humanity. The Kamen Riders have very pure energy that Narutaki seeks to consume: the Rider Cards. Thus, he sends Kaito to steal them for him. Kaito reveals his betrayal towards the team and gives Narutaki Tsukasa's 9 Heisei Rider Cards and Narutaki reveals his real form: a red-hued demon.
Kaito suddenly has a change of heart and sacrifices himself to save Tsukasa. All hope seems to be lost; Tsukasa even uses a Diend card with the DecaDriver, which turns him into a cyan-hued version of Decade. However, all seems hopeless, as he was badly overpowered by Narutaki and reverts into human form again. Natsumi, who had just realized that she has special powers all along, creates a special card with the 9 previous Heisei Riders on it. Tsukasa uses it, which summons the previous 9 Heisei Riders to do their finishers onto Narutaki. They then turn into cards and attached themselves onto Decade, turning him into Final Kamen Ride: Tsukasa, which can be described as Complete Form without a K-Touch. Tsukasa then finishes off Narutaki via a Rider Kick. In his dying words, Narutaki wanted to destroy all worlds and then create his own ideal world. He dies looking at Natsumi, knowing that she had the power to do what he wished for.
With the crisis over, Tsukasa returns to his world and Natsumi decides to go with him and live in his world. When they return, Tsukasa finds an article where it says Tsukasa's world's version of Natsumi died after committing suicide due to worldly troubles.
A few decades later, an unchanged young Kaito revives and reappears in front of an elderly Tsukasa. Kaito tells him it’s time to visit Natsumi’s world. There they are greeted by a young Natsumi, and Tsukasa finds himself as a young man again.「Kamen Rider Decade: The World of Tsukasa Kadoya ~The Garden Inside the Lens~」
Novel: Kamen Rider Gaim
In the darkness, Mitsuzane feels the existence of mankind. An unknown person approaches him and calls him a 'hero'. He asks whether there are people stranded in a similar situation. Sensing Mitsuzane's weak personality, the man encourages him to gather courage and move forward, never to give up. He shows Mitsuzane what is truly expected of a warrior, and the importance of Kamen Riders in the world.
"Everybody can be a hero!". Mitsuzane finally remembers who he truly was. In his hand's grasp, is a Lockseed he fondly remembers. Breaking through the darkness, he runs into the light.
According to others, he was the ruthless and unforgiving leader of Dai-Shocker who easily tortured and killed people with little to no remorse.
As Tsukasa traveled between dimensions, his clothing changes to suit the Rider's World, including some accouterments similar in color to his camera and Decade. He also exhibits some prior knowledge or talent necessary to his quest in the Rider's Worlds he enters. Some examples are his knowledge of the Gurongi language in Kuuga's World and his enrollment as a student in Faiz's World. He has also mentioned before that he is capable of doing anything except for taking photos. He also tends to tell American jokes from time to time that sometimes scares others. He is also quite cocky as he often taunts people from time to time.
However, due to his travels, he slowly lost his memories and ended up in a world in with no clear goal in life. He became very hypocritical and self-righteous and possessed a strong desire to "catch the world" using his photos. Unbeknownst to him due to his status as an outsider of the world, his photos do not develop well and foreshadow his fate as the Destroyer of Worlds. It's because of this that Narutaki began to follow him into worlds to spread a fact that Decade will one day destroy them all.
Despite having several unsympathetic traits, Tsukasa still tries to save innocent people as Decade, while teaching both the A.R. Riders and himself a valuable lesson in life.
After fully reclaiming his memories, his personality gained qualities from both his old and new selves. Instead of outrightly claiming that a world needs to be destroyed, he now closely observes the events of the worlds to determine whether it is required to destroy it or not, even looking into its past and future, like what he began to do in the World of Zi-O due to the possible emergence of Zi-O becoming Ohma Zi-O. If required, he may also temporarily ally himself to the villains of that world without them knowing his true motives. However, he still maintains his heroic nature whenever he needs to fight the evil himself. He is also willing to sacrifice himself if it is for the greater good.
Before a climactic battle begins, Tsukasa answers a major villain's demand for his identity by saying that he is "Just a passing-through Kamen Rider, remember that!" (通り過がりの仮面ライダーだ、覚えておけ！, Tōrisugari no Kamen Raidā da, oboeteoke!).
On a humorous note, he heavily disagrees if someone defines his Rider form is pink, causing him to explain at length that Decade is magenta to others' annoyance.
Tsukasa uses a "Decade Pink" Blackbird Fly 135 Twin-lens Reflex Camera.
Powers and Abilities
- Resurrection: If people still remember him, he can be resurrected from the dead. 「Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010」
- Dimensional Travel: An otherworldly human himself, Tsukasa can travel within worlds via Dimensional walls. However, the downside is that he is unable to take pictures perfectly in the world he resided unless if he is in his true world. Also to be noted is that the people taken by said pictures often suffer in one way or another. After Swartz had stolen his power, Tsukasa is still capable to control this power freely, as he claims this power stems from his very existence itself, surprising Swartz. He can send people into a dimensional rift, a space between worlds, with just one swing of his sword.
- Temporal Protection: Due to being an otherworldly human himself, he is unaffected by the changes Sougo's adventures have caused, including having the knowledge and powers of Riders who Sougo's actions had erased from time and history like Build and Wizard. He is also completely immune to the alteration of the timeline caused by Hiryu Kakogawa. Likewise, this power allows Tsukasa to act as a time capsule for histories and worlds of both main timeline and A.R. World Riders and allows for their restoration should they be erased from existence or their history altered, contingent on Tsukasa bearing the Rider card for them by which said original history is stored.
- Nine Worlds Powers: Due to having no real home of his own, whenever Tsukasa travels to another world, he takes on a role within it, granting him different abilities as well as all necessary needs to take on that role (IE clothes, hairstyles, documents, etc.). These abilities are retained after acquisition of their respective world's Rider cards.
- Gurongi Language Interpretation: In the World of Kuuga and Agito, Tsukasa showed the talent of understanding and speaking the Gurongi language.
- Violin Knowledge: In the World of Kiva, Tsukasa showed that he has a talent of playing a violin solo similar to those of Otoya and Wataru Kurenai.
- Mirror World Travel: In the World of Ryuki, Tsukasa can enter and survive within the Mirror World without the need of an Advent Deck. Normal humans would usually be dead once they tried to return to the real world.
- Culinary Knowledge: Befitting his rank and job as a chef at the World of Blade, Tsukasa is given the talent of a great chef.
- Lords and Seed of Agito Knowledge: In the World of Agito, he gained knowledge of the Unknown and the Agito Seed.
- Clock Up Vision: In World of Kabuto, Tsukasa can see any ZECT Riders when they are in Clock Up, which is supposedly impossible to be sighted by normal humans due to them moving at near lightspeed.
- Ongekibou Empowerment: In the World of Hibiki, Tsukasa was given the ability to use the Ongekibou, as shown using it in a pair of Ongekibou Rekka.
- Ridewatch Manipulation:
- Ridewatch Nullification: Due to bearing an unaltered version of a Rider's history by way of his Rider cards, Tsukasa is capable of nullifying the power of any Ridewatch or Ridewatch-based abilities, nullifying the Ghost Ridewatch in front of Geiz. Theoretically, this allows him to neutralize any and all powers of Ohma Zi-O on his own.
- Decade Ridewatch Creation: Tsukasa can create a Ridewatch which houses half of his own Kamen Rider power. Not only enabling Zi-O to use Decade's power while staying Kamen Rider himself, but this also allows him to regain Decade's power even after Swartz stole it. Both are feats that can't be done by other Legend Rider due to the memory loss and history alteration that is normally a consequence of a Ridewatch's creation.
- Reality Alteration (Uncontrollable): As a result of the actions of Dai-Shocker (and compounded by their own dimension-fusion plans beginning the process independent of Tsukasa's actions), Tsukasa's presence can cause A.R. Worlds to intersect with one another, risking the erasure of those worlds and its people as a result. After the defeat of Dai-Shocker and his initial death at the hands of Natsumi undoing their influence upon him and restoring the damage to the multiverse, this has stopped and does not continue after his resurrection.
- Peak Human Condition: As the former leader of Dai-Shocker, it is presumable that Tsukasa was skilled at fighting even before the start of his series. In fact, it seems that Tsukasa's abilities far surpass a normal human since he defeated two high-level Orphnochs in tennis and used a card as a shuriken to cut a chain. In theory, it is possible that Tsukasa may not be a normal human as he was the Great Leader of Dai-Shocker with most of the High Ranking Members being powerful creatures and cyborgs themselves. He is also able to survive two slashes by Nobuhiko Tsukikage using the Satansaber.
- Expert Combatant: Tsukasa does not learn any martial arts, but he has great reflex and fighting skill to face his opponent mostly with less hardship. As Kamen Rider Decade, with the capability to turn into any primary rider, he uses their power and makes his own fighting style. Without copying the power of the primary rider, Tsukasa as Decade is still a dangerous foe with its own power as a balance fighter. Despite being a balanced fighter, Tsukasa mostly fights in close combat. The way he faced his opponent during amnesiac and the normal condition only differ in the strategy he used. After recovering from his memory, he mostly not fighting seriously to analyze his opponent's skill while during his amnesiac period he will figure a plan to outwit his opponent immediately. In Kamen Rider Zi-O, he is able to fight on equal grounds with the heroes and villains of the series despite having only half of his full power intact, emphasizing his skill and strength as a Kamen Rider. The only weakness of Tsukasa on facing his opponent completely is from a sneak attack which he can't expect.
- Gifted Intellect: He is very calculative, cunning and manipulative, he became Leader of Dai-Shocker when he was young, outsmarted many villains, easily manipulates Dai-Shocker and Zangyack alongside Captain Marvelous. Very quick at infiltrating parallel worlds with limited information on those realities, which led him to solve many problems. However, he was unable to notice his sister betrayal due to lack of sympathy with his original personality. Moreover, even after losing his previous memories, He could easily fight against most of the A.R Riders while holding back. By transforming into Decade, he could seemingly use all of the other main Rider's powers (even when he had no idea of how his Rider System and the previous Rider Powers work while not able to use them as effectively or skillfully as the originals, but can turn it into his own style) and fight against his former subordinates as well as other monsters.
|"Kamen Ride: Decade!"|
Rider Statistics (Original → NeoDecadriver)
- Height: 192 cm
- Weight: 83 kg
- Punching Power: 4 t. → 15.8 t
- Kicking Power: 8 t. → 36.4 t
- Dimension Kick: 30 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 25 m. → 40.2 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 6 sec. → 3.7 sec.
After acquiring the NeoDecadriver, the capabilities of this form improve exponentially in all categories, even surpassing his previous Final Form (i.e.: Complete Form). Such improvements are evident in many instances, including being able to engage both Kamen Riders Zi-O and Geiz with relative ease (even when Zi-O is equipped with the DecadeArmor); to compete with enhanced Another Riders such as Another Zi-O II either with assistance (i.e. GeizRevive) or without; to overpower a similarly enhanced Kamen Rider Diend. Even when having only half of its full power at his disposal, Tsukasa proves to be fully capable of competing against Zi-O Riders and Another Riders alike.
While the original specifics of Kamen Rider Decade's armor were previously unknown, after upgrading to the NeoDecadriver, the following components were identified:
- Kamen Rider Decade (NeoDecadriver Ver.) Head (仮面ライダーディケイド(ネオディケイドライバーVer.)頭部, Kamen Raidā Dikeido (Neo Dikeidoraibā Ver.) Tōbu) - The helmet.
- Dimension Vision (ディメンションヴィジョン, Dimenshon Vuijon) - The eyes. It has 1.5 million photoreceptors installed (eight times more than a normal human's eyes would have), allowing Decade to identify moving objects in a 25 degrees radius up to 40km ahead. It also has night vision functionality, infrared capabilities and can even perceive the dimensional walls between parallel worlds.
- Boom Voice (ブームボイス, Būmu Boisu) - The mouthpiece. It can project Decade's voice extremely loudly and can project it so loud that it can shatter rock as thick as 10m through soundwaves alone.
- Ride Plates (ライドプレート, Raido Purēto) - The various plate segments on Decade's helmet. It allows Decade to pass through dimensional walls.
- Signal Pointer (シグナルポインター, Shigunaru Pointā) - The yellow signal device on the forehead. It emits a signal that allows Decade to turn other Kamen Riders into 'impractical objects'.
- Dimension Scouts (ディメンションスカウト, Dimenshon Sukauto) - The earpieces. Allows Decade to detect 10Hz-14Hz sounds, low frequencies which should be ordinarily inaudible to the human ear.
- Divine Suit (ディヴァインスーツ, Divuain Sūtsu) - The bodysuit. It is elastic, allowing Decade to move in combat unhindered. It can withstand temperatures as low as absolute zero (-273.15°C) and as high as 6000°C. It can also protect the body against electrons, protons, electromagnetic rays, infrared attacks and X-rays.
- Divine Muscle (ディヴァインマッスル, Divuain Massuru) - The chestplate sections and black abdomen section. It acts as one giant shock absorber that protects the lungs, heart, abdomen and other vital organs by reducing the impact of shocks to non-lethal levels.
- Divine Armor (ディヴァインアーマー, Divu~ain Āmā) - The shoulders. It is a robust frame that can withstand 50 tons of impact force and is light as pumice. It is made of the mysterious Divine Ore (ディヴァインオレ, Divuain Ore).
- Tesla Bands (テスラバンド, Tesura Bando) - The wrist sections. It can emit microwaves, and by utilizing resonance it can make Decade float.
- Beat Knuckles (ビートナックル, Bīto Nakkuru) - The hands. The fingertips are covered in Divine Ore, increasing the power of punches and chops.
- Body Groove (ボディグルーブ, Bodi Gurūbu) - The grooves and lines that run across Decade's chest, shoulders and limbs. It is a reinforced frame that uses the Divine Suit as a skeletal muscle. Due to being made from Divine Ore, it is effective against blow attacks.
- Foot Stompers (フットストンパー, Futto Sutonpā) - The feet. The toes are covered with Divine Ore, increasing kick efficiency.
Like other KamenRide & FormRide forms, this form has access to an specialized set of AttackRide Cards. This includes the Blast, Slash, Illusion and Invisible cards. Decade also possesses a dedicated Final AttackRide Card which activates a specific Kamen Rider Finisher depending on the configuration of the Ride Booker:
- Dimension Kick (ディメンションキック, Dimenshon Kikku): Available with the Ride Booker in Book Mode, this activates Decade's Rider Kick, which strikes with a flying side kick.
- Dimension Slash (ディメンションスラッシュ, Dimenshon Surasshu): Available with the Ride Booker in Sword Mode, this activates Decade's Rider Slash, which strikes with a highly-energized pixelated blade.
- Dimension Blast (ディメンションブラスト, Dimenshon Burasuto): Available with the Ride Booker in Gun Mode, this activates Decade's Rider Shooting, which fires a highly-energized, pixelated projectile.
When a Decade Final AttackRide is activated, the Decadriver reproduces Decade's Final AttackRide card as human-scaled holographic constructs which acts as portals through which Decade's attacks travel along. These portals track their targets at high-speed and with incredible accuracy, adjusting to their evasive movements by reshuffling and stacking upon each other like a wave. During Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010, Decade's Dimension Blast was able to track Skyrider during high-speed flight and strike him despite his evasive maneuvers. These holographic cards can also stun certain targets caught between them.
Kamen Rider Decade's ending theme is "Ride the Wind".Appearances: Decade Episode 1-31, Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, World of Televikun, Movie War 2010, OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders,Super Hero Taisen, Wizard Episode 52-53, Kamen Rider Taisen, Kamen Rider 3, Chou Super Hero Taisen, Be The One, Zi-O Episodes 15-16, 42-43, 47-49, Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER, Kamen Rider Zi-O: Over Quartzer, Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation, Rider Time: Kamen Rider Decade VS Zi-O -Decade Mansion's Death Game- Episode 3, Rider Time: Kamen Rider Zi-O VS Decade -7 of Zi-O!- Episodes 2-3, Kamen Rider Saber ＋ Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger: Superhero Senki
Utilizing KamenRide and FormRide Rider Cards, Decade can transform into other Heisei Era Riders, including any associated forms. The Super Imaginative Chogokin and the SO-DO toylines revealed that Decade can also access their super forms and also can access evil Rider powers as well such as Kamen Rider Evol.
|"Kamen Ride: Kuuga! (Arcle Mighty Form transformation sound)"|
|―Decade Kuuga's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Kuuga Mighty Form (ディケイドクウガ マイティフォーム, Dikeido Kūga Maiti Fōmu), or simply Decade Kuuga, is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Kuuga card. It is based on Kamen Rider Kuuga Mighty Form.Appearances: Decade Episode 4, 16, Kamen Rider Taisen
|"Form Ride: Kuuga Dragon! (Arcle Dragon Form transformation sound)"|
|―Decade Kuuga Dragon Form's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Kuuga Dragon Form (ディケイドクウガ ドラゴンフォーム, Dikeido Kūga Doragon Fōmu) is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the Kuuga Dragon Form card. It is based on Kamen Rider Kuuga Dragon Form. In this form, he gains access to the Dragon Rod.This form is exclusive to Decade Episode 4.
|"Form Ride: Kuuga Pegasus! (Arcle Pegasus Form transformation sound)"|
|―Decade Kuuga Pegasus Form's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Kuuga Pegasus Form (ディケイドクウガ ペガサスフォーム, Dikeido Kūga Pegasasu Fōmu) is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the Kuuga Pegasus Form card. It is based on Kamen Rider Kuuga Pegasus Form. In this form, he gains access to the Pegasus Bowgun. However Decade seems not suffering from the same sensory overload that was depicted in the original series.This form is exclusive to Decade Episode 16.
|"Form Ride: Kuuga Titan! (Arcle Titan Form transformation sound)"|
|―Decade Kuuga Titan Form's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Kuuga Titan Form (ディケイドクウガ タイタンフォーム, Dikeido Kūga Taitan Fōmu) is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the Kuuga Titan Form card. It is based on Kamen Rider Kuuga Titan Form. In this form, he gains access to the Titan Sword.This form is exclusive to Decade Episode 4.
Decade Kuuga Amazing Mighty (ディケイドクウガ アメージングマイティ, Dikeido Kūga Amējingu Maiti) is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the Kuuga Amazing Mighty card. It is based on Kamen Rider Kuuga Amazing Mighty.This form is exclusive to Super Imaginative Chogokin toyline.
|"Kamen Ride: Agito! (Altering Ground Form transformation sound)"|
|―Decade Agito's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Agito Ground Form (ディケイドアギト グランドフォーム, Dikeido Agito Gurando Fōmu), or simply Decade Agito, is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Agito card. It is based on Kamen Rider Agito Ground Form.
With the NeoDecadriver, Decade can wield Agito's Flame Saber, normally used by him in Flame Form, in this form.Appearances: Decade Episodes 14, 26, Zi-O Episode 13
|"Form Ride: Agito Storm! (Altering Storm Form transformation sound)"|
|―Decade Agito Storm Form's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Agito Storm Form (ディケイドアギト ストームフォーム, Dikeido Agito Sutōmu Fōmu) is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the Agito Storm Form card. It is based on Kamen Rider Agito Storm Form. In this form, he gains access to the Storm Halberd.This form is exclusive to Decade Episode 14.
|"Form Ride: Agito Flame! (Altering Flame Form transformation sound)"|
|―Decade Agito Flame Form's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Agito Flame Form (ディケイドアギト フレイムフォーム, Dikeido Agito Fureimu Fōmu) is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the Agito Flame Form card. It is based on Kamen Rider Agito Flame Form. In this form, he gains access to the Flame Saber.This form is exclusive to Decade Episode 14.
|"Kamen Ride: Ryuki! (V Buckle transformation sound)"|
|―Decade Ryuki's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Ryuki (ディケイド龍騎, Dikeido Ryūki) is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Ryuki card. It is based on Kamen Rider Ryuki. Decade can also travel through mirrors like the original Ryuki.Appearances: Decade Episodes 8-9, 18-20, 27, Super Hero Taisen, Zi-O Episode 14
|"Kamen Ride: Faiz! (Faiz Gear transformation sound)"|
|―Decade Faiz's transformation announcement[src]|
|"Kamen Ride: Faiz! Complete! (Faiz Gear transformation sound)"|
|―Decade Faiz's transformation announcement via NeoDecadriver[src]|
Decade Faiz (ディケイドファイズ, Dikeido Faizu) is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Faiz card. It is based on Kamen Rider Faiz. Initially sealed after being used once. Regained when Tsukasa teaches Takumi that protecting those dear matters regardless of who he is.Appearances: Decade Episode 1, 16, All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, 28, Super Hero Taisen
|"Form Ride: Faiz Axel! (Axel Watch transformation sound)"|
|―Decade Faiz Axel Form's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Faiz Axel Form (ディケイドファイズ アクセルフォーム, Dikeido Faizu Akuseru Fōmu) is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the Faiz Axel Form card. It is based on Kamen Rider Faiz Axel Form. While in the original series, this form moved at the speed of sound for only 10 seconds, Decade's version allows him to match the Worms and the ZECT Riders' Clock Up system which moves at the speed of light.Appearances: Decade Episodes 16, 27
|"Kamen Ride: Blade! (Blay Buckle transformation sound)"|
|―Decade Blade's transformation announcement[src]|
|"Kamen Ride: Blade! Turn Up! (Blay Buckle transformation sound)"|
|―Decade Blade's transformation announcement via NeoDecadriver[src]|
|"Kamen Ride: Hibiki! (Onkaku transformation sound)"|
|―Decade Hibiki's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Hibiki (ディケイド響鬼, Dikeido Hibiki) is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Hibiki card. It is based on Kamen Rider Hibiki. Initially sealed after being used once. The card silhouette turned black after Hibiki's metamorphosis into Gyūki. Regained after Asumu becomes Hibiki and Tsukasa learns the true meaning of the Ongekidō.Appearances: Decade Episode 1, All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, Super Hero Taisen, Kamen Rider Taisen, Zi-O Episode 13
|"Kamen Ride: Kabuto! (Kabuto Zecter transformation sound)"|
|―Decade Kabuto's transformation announcement[src]|
|"Kamen Ride: Kabuto! (Kabuto Zecter transformation sound) Change Beetle!"|
|―Decade Kabuto's transformation announcement via NeoDecadriver[src]|
Decade Kabuto Rider Form (ディケイドカブト ライダーフォーム, Dikeido Kabuto Raidā Fōmu), or simply Decade Kabuto, is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Kabuto card. It is based on Kamen Rider Kabuto Rider Form. Initially sealed after being used once. Regained when Tsukasa taught Mayu the true meaning about her Grandmother's saying of looks being deceiving while praising Sohji's family bonds. As seen in Super Hero Taisen, Decade can access the Kabuto Kunaigun in this form.Appearances: Decade Episode 1, 18, All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, Super Hero Taisen
|"Form Ride: Kabuto Masked! (Kabuto Zecter transformation sound)"|
|―Decade Kabuto Masked Form's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Kabuto Masked Form (ディケイドカブト マスクドフォーム, Dikeido Kabuto Masukudo Fōmu) is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the Kabuto Masked Form card. It is based on Kamen Rider Kabuto Masked Form. Unlike the other Form Ride Cards, this card transforms Decade into the default form of the Rider instead of a mid-upgraded form.This form is exclusive to S.I.C. Hero Saga Kamen Rider Decade Edition: World of Stronger.
|"Kamen Ride: Den-O! (Den-O Belt Sword Form standby sound followed by DenKamen Mask attachment noise)"|
|―Decade Den-O's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Den-O Sword Form (ディケイド電王 ソードフォーム, Dikeido Den'ō Sōdo Fōmu), or simply Decade Den-O, is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Den-O card. It is based on Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form.Appearances: Decade Episodes 16, 24
|"Form Ride: Den-O Ax! (Den-O Belt Ax Form transformation sound)"|
|―Decade Den-O Ax Form's transformation announcement[src]|
|"Attack Ride: Nakerude!"|
|―Decade Den-O Gun Form's alternate transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Den-O Ax Form (ディケイド電王 アックスフォーム, Dikeido Den'ō Akkusu Fōmu) is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the Den-O Ax Form card. It is based on Kamen Rider Den-O Ax Form.This form is exclusive to Decade Episode 19.
|"Form Ride: Den-O Gun! (Den-O Belt Gun Form transformation sound)"|
|―Decade Den-O Gun Form's transformation announcement[src]|
|"Attack Ride: Kotae wa Kiitenai!"|
|―Decade Den-O Gun Form's alternate transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Den-O Gun Form (ディケイド電王 ガンフォーム, Dikeido Den'ō Gan Fōmu) is Decade's Form Ride form. It is based on Kamen Rider Den-O Gun Form. Normally this form is given by Den-O Gun Form card, however, this card does not appear in the television series, but is featured in Hobby Japans Detail of Heroes book on Decade. Decade once transformed into Gun Form when he used the Kotae wa Kiitenai card and uttered Ryutaros' signature phrase and performed his signature pose.This form is exclusive to Decade Episode 16.
|"Kamen Ride: Kiva! (Kivat Belt transformation sound)"|
|―Decade Kiva's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Kiva (ディケイドキバ, Dikeido Kiba), is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Kiva card. It is based on Kamen Rider Kiva.Appearances: Decade Episode 6, 12, 15
|"Form Ride: Kiva Garulu! (Garulu Saber transformation sound)"|
|―Decade Kiva Garulu Form's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Kiva Garulu Form (ディケイドキバ ガルルフォーム, Dikeido Kiba Garuru Fōmu) is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the Kiva Garulu Form card. It is based on Kamen Rider Kiva Garulu Form. In this form, he gains access to the Garulu Saber.Appearances: Decade Episode 6, 12
|"Form Ride: Kiva Basshaa! (Basshaa Magnum transformation sound)"|
|―Decade Kiva Basshaa Form's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Kiva Basshaa Form (ディケイドキバ バッシャーフォーム, Dikeido Kiba Basshā Fōmu) is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the Kiva Basshaa Form card. It is based on Kamen Rider Kiva Basshaa Form. In this form, he gains access to the Basshaa Magnum.This form is exclusive to Decade Episode 6.
|"Form Ride: Kiva Dogga! (Dogga Hammer transformation sound)"|
|―Decade Kiva Dogga Form's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Kiva Dogga Form (ディケイドキバ ドッガフォーム, Dikeido Kiba Dogga Fōmu) is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the Kiva Dogga Form card. It is based on Kamen Rider Kiva Dogga Form. In this form, he gains access to the Dogga Hammer.This form is exclusive to Decade Episode 6.
|"Kamen Ride: Double! (Technical guitar to orchestral hit)"|
|―Decade Double's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Double CycloneJoker (ディケイドダブル サイクロンジョーカー, Dikeido Daburu Saikuron Jōkā), or simply Decade Double, is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the W card. It is based on Kamen Rider Double CycloneJoker.This form is exclusive to Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing.
|"Form Ride: Double! FangJoker! (Heavy metal guitar riffs to orchestral hit)"|
|―Decade Double FangJoker's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Double FangJoker (ディケイドダブル ファングジョーカー, Dikeido Daburu Fangu Jōkā), is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the FangJoker card. It is based on Kamen Rider Double FangJoker.This form is exclusive to SO-DO toyline.
|"Kamen Ride: OOO! Ta-To-Ba! Tatoba, Ta-To-Ba!"|
|―Decade OOO's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade OOO Tatoba Combo (ディケイドオーズ タトバコンボ, Dikeido Ōzu Tatoba Konbo), or simply Decade OOO, is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the OOO card. It is based on Kamen Rider OOO Tatoba Combo.This form is exclusive to Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing.
|"Kamen Ride: Fourze! (Techno space music)"|
|―Decade Fourze's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Fourze Basestates (ディケイドフォーゼ ベースステイツ, Dikeido Fōze Bēsu Suteitsu), or simply Decade Fourze, is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Fourze card. It is based on Kamen Rider Fourze Basestates.This form is exclusive to Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing.
|"Kamen Ride: Wizard! Hi-Hi, Hi-Hi-Hi!"|
|―Decade Wizard's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Wizard Flame Style (ディケイドウィザード フレイムスタイル, Dikeido Wizādo Fureimu Sutairu), or simply Decade Wizard, is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Wizard card. It is based on Kamen Rider Wizard Flame Style. Decade in this form can even use abilities of Wizard's other styles, like Water Style's water manipulation.Appearances: Zi-O Episode 16
|"Kamen Ride: Gaim! Orange Arms! Hanamichi on stage!"|
|―Decade Gaim's transformation announcement[src]|
|"Kamen Ride: Drive! (Upbeat jazz music)"|
|―Decade Drive's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Drive Type Speed (ディケイドドライブ タイプスピード, Dikeido Doraibu Taipu Supīdo), or simply Decade Drive, is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Drive card. It is based on Kamen Rider Drive Type Speed.This form is exclusive to Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing.
|"Kamen Ride: Ghost! Let's Go! Kakugo! Go Go Go! Ghost! Go! Go! Go! Go!"|
|―Decade Ghost's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Ghost Ore Damashii (ディケイドゴースト オレ魂, Dikeido Gōsuto Ore Damashī), or simply Decade Ghost, is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Ghost card. It is based on Kamen Rider Ghost Ore Damashii. In this form, Decade can summon Parka Ghosts to assist him in combat.Appearances: Zi-O Episode 14
|"Kamen Ride: Ex-Aid! Mighty jump! Mighty kick! Mighty Mighty Action X!"|
|―Decade Ex-Aid's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Ex-Aid Action Gamer Level 2 (ディケイドエグゼイド アクションゲーマーレベル2, Dikeido Eguzeido Akushion Gēmā Reberu Tsū), or simply Decade Ex-Aid, is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Ex-Aid card. It is based on Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Action Gamer Level 2.This form is exclusive to Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing.
|"Kamen Ride: Build! Hagane no moonsault! RabbitTank! Yeah!"|
|―Decade Build's transformation announcement[src]|
|"Form Ride: Build! GorillaMond! Kagayaki no destroyer! GorillaMond! Yeah!"|
|―Decade Build GorillaMond's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Build GorillaMond Form (ディケイドビルド ゴリラモンドフォーム, Dikeido Birudo Goriramondo Fōmu), is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the GorillaMond Form card. It is based on Kamen Rider Build GorillaMond Form.This form is exclusive to SO-DO toyline.
|"Kamen Ride: Evol! Black Hole! (Epic rock music) Black Hole! Black Hole! Black Hole! Revolution! Fuhahahaha!"|
|―Decade Evol's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Evol Black Hole Form (ディケイドエボル ブラックホールフォーム, Dikeido Eboru Burakku Hōru Fōmu) is Decade's Form Ride form accessed with the Black Hole Form card. It is based on Kamen Rider Evol Black Hole Form.This form is exclusive to SO-DO toyline.
Like the Heisei Riders, Decade is shown owning Rider Card versions of the 15 Showa Kamen Riders, but is seen only using one of the cards.
|"Kamen Ride: 1 (Ichigō)! (Typhoon transformation sound)"|
|―Decade 1's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade 1 (ディケイド１号, Dikeido Ichigō) is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the 1 card. It is based on Kamen Rider 1. He was never seen using it onscreen, but was seen already in this form when fighting a supposed Akarenger from the past.This form is exclusive to Super Hero Taisen.
|"Kamen Ride: Amazon! (Gigi Armlet transformation sound)"|
|―Decade Amazon's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Amazon (ディケイドアマゾン, Dikeido Amazon) is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Amazon card. It is based on Kamen Rider Amazon.This form is exclusive to Kamen Rider Decade: World Chaos.
|"Kamen Ride: Black! (Kingstone transformation sound)"|
|―Decade Black's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Black (ディケイドＢＬＡＣＫ, Dikeido Burakku) is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Black card. It is based on Kamen Rider Black. The first time Decade received the card it was stolen by Diend, who claimed that Decade could not use it.This form is exclusive to Kamen Rider Decade: World Chaos.
As revealed in the SO-DO toyline, Decade is able to access Rider forms from the Reiwa Era.
|"Kamen Ride: Zero-One! To-bia ga rise! Rising Hopper! A jump to the sky turns to a Rider Kick."|
|―Decade Zero-One's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Zero-One Form (ディケイドゼロワンフォーム, Dikeido Zerowan Fōmu), or simply Decade Zero-One, is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Zero-One card. It is based on Kamen Rider Zero-One Rising Hopper.This form is exclusive to SO-DO toyline.
|"Kamen Ride: Saber! Brave Dragon~! Rekka Issatsu! Yuki no Ryuu to Kaenken Rekka ga Majiwaru Toki, Shinku no Tsurugi ga Aku wo Tsuranuku!"|
|―Decade Saber's transformation announcement[src]|
Decade Saber Form (ディケイドセイバーフォーム, Dikeido Seibā Fōmu), or simply Decade Saber, is Decade's Kamen Ride form accessed with the Saber card. It is based on Kamen Rider Saber Brave Dragon.This form is exclusive to SO-DO toyline.
|"Final Kamen Ride: Decade!"|
|―Complete Form's transformation announcement[src]|
- Punching Power: 12 t.
- Kicking Power: 16 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 50 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 4 sec.
Complete Form (コンプリートフォーム, Konpurīto Fōmu) is the true form of Decade that is able to manipulate the power of other Riders' final forms, accessed through the K-Touch once he regains the powers of all of the Heisei Kamen Riders. Referred to as the "King of the Rider Worlds", he wears the Decade Complete Kamen Ride Card on his helmet, embedded in the Decade Crown, and the others' Kamen Ride Cards on his chest.
Appearances: Decade Episode 21 (Ryuki Survive, Faiz Blaster, Kabuto Hyper), 22 (Kiva Emperor), 23 (Hibiki Armed), 24 (Den-O Liner), 25 (Blade King), 26 (Kabuto Hyper), 27 (Agito Shining), All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker (Jumbo Formation), World of Televikun (Strongest Complete Form), 29 (Faiz Blaster), 30 (Ryuki Survive), 31 (Diend), Movie War 2010 (Strongest Complete Form), Wizard Episode 53 (Strongest Complete Form), Chou Super Hero Taisen
|"Final Kamen Ride: Decade!"|
|―Complete Form's transformation announcement[src]|
When Complete Form is adorned with all Final Kamen Ride Cards at once, it is called Strongest Complete Form (最強コンプリートフォーム, Saikyō Konpurīto Fōmu), alternatively Complete Form Ultimate Formation (コンプリートフォーム 最強フォーメーション, Konpurīto Fōmu Saikyō Fōmēshon) or Saikyo Complete Form.Appearances: World of Televikun, Movie War 2010, Wizard Episode 53
In the novel, Natsumi creates a Kamen Ride card which when used by Decade summons all 9 Heisei Riders to perform their finishers before turning into Rider Cards and and combining with Decade to form Final Kamen Ride: Tsukasa, which is essentually Decade Complete Form without the K-Touch.This form is exclusive to Kamen Rider Decade: The World of Tsukasa Kadoya ~The Garden Inside the Lens~.
|"Final Kamen Ride: Decade Complete 21!"|
|―Complete Form 21's transformation announcement[src]|
- Punching Power:
- Kicking Power:
- Maximum Jump Height:
- Maximum Running Speed:
Complete Form 21 (コンプリートフォーム21, Konpurīto Fōmu Toenti Wan) is a further evolution of Complete Form. It is adorned with the Final KamenRide Cards of Zero-Two and Decade on the head, the Final KamenRide Cards of the other 19 main Heisei Riders across the chest and shoulders, and a cape with the Final Attack & KamenRide Cards for all 20 main Heisei Riders, the KamenRide Cards for the Secondary Riders and Final FormRide Cards for the Phase 1 Riders. As Kuuga has no secondary Rider, the Kuuga Rising Ultimate Final KamenRide card is used instead. All Phase 1 cards are on the right side of Decade's body right, Phase 2 is on the left, and Decade and Zi-O are centered (flanked by the Final FormRide Cards) similar to Grand Zi-O.
In this form, Decade can also wield the NeoDiendriver.Appearances: Final Chapter: The Last Sougo
|"Final Form Ride: D-D-D-Decade!"|
|―Jumbo Decadriver's transformation announcement[src]|
When Kamen Rider Diend uses a Final Form Ride card that turns Decade into the Jumbo Decadriver (ジャンボディケイドライバー, Janbo Dikeidoraibā), a larger version of the Decadriver which is worn by a Diend Kamen Ride Card-summoned Kamen Rider J to transform into Complete Form Jumbo Formation (コンプリートフォーム ジャンボフォーメーション, Konpurīto Fōmu Janbo Fōmēshon). This Complete Form is identical in appearance to the regular version, except he is J's Jumbo size and he wears the Decadriver, but lacking a K-Touch.This form is exclusive to Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker.
|"Kamen Ride: Decade!"|
|―Violent Emotion's transformation announcement[src]|
- Height: 192 cm
- Weight: 83 kg
- Punching Power: 5 t.
- Kicking Power: 10 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 30 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 5 sec.
Kamen Rider Decade Violent Emotion (仮面ライダーディケイド激情態, Kamen Raidā Dikeido Gekijōtai) is Decade's false final transformation into the destroyer of worlds, with distortions around his eyes and the sides of his helmet, and the normally yellow Signal Pointer (the light on Decade's helmet) is violet. While this form appears similar to Decade's normal form, it is much stronger and able to use Attack Ride cards such as Clock Up without having to transform into the associated Rider first. This form is apparently no longer accessible as Tsukasa's "role" as a destroyer was fulfilled and then negated with the survival of the Multiverse and restoration of the primary Kamen Rider Universe.This form is exclusive to Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010.
In Kamen Rider Decade: The World of Tsukasa Kadoya ~The Garden Inside the Lens~, Tsukasa uses Diend's Kamen Ride card to transform into a cyan-colored Decade.A cyan Decade was previously shown in Petition! Diend Super Machine Legend!!, the third installment of the Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders Super Spin-off net movie series, when he entered Toei's Rider Machine Planning Room (Color Adjustment Room). There he saw his Machine Decader bike also colored cyan, referred to as the "Machine Diender", which was promptly taken by a green-colored Diend.
|―Sword Form's transformation announcement[src]|
- Punching Power: 5 t.
- Kicking Power: 7 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 35 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 5.2 sec.
Tsukasa was also once possessed by Momotaros, who then used the Den-O belt to transform into Sword Form to fight the Mole Imagin.When possessing Tsukasa (or anyone else) or by himself, Momotaros can assume Den-O's Sword Form through the Terminal Buckle, the first and most used form in the series. When in Sword Form he uses the DenGasher as a standard sword-style weapon. This form is the most balanced among Den-O's forms, probably due to Momotaros' prominence among the other Imagin. He occasionally forms different finishers for defeating enemies, despite parts 2, 3, and 5 being similar to each other. He also uses a Special Version in I'm Born which resembles the aforementioned parts, the only difference is that Full Charge is used twice. There is also a Final Version used against the Death Imagin which uses energy from the other Taros, Sieg, and Kamen Rider Zeronos. In the Cho Den-O series Sword Form also has a triple Roundhouse Rider Kick that Momotaros dubs his "Super Finishing Attack." The DenKamen Mask resembles two halves of a peach, which is based on the story of Momotaro.
- Decadriver/NeoDecadriver - Transformation device
- Rider Cards - Gives Decade the powers of Heisei and Shōwa Kamen Riders, depending on which card used
- Den-O Belt - Transformation belt
- Rider Pass - Gained by Decade when he enters World of Den-O
- Gosei Cards - Allows Decade to utilize the Tensou power of the Goseigers, one was loaned to him by Gosei Red
- K-Touch - Decade's device that allows him to transform into Complete Form
- GaGa Armlet - Artifact granting ancient Incan power, temporarily acquired via Attack Ride: GaGa no Udewa before passing onto Amazon through Final Attack Ride: Amazon.
- Ride Booker - Decade's primary weapon and essential for holding Rider Cards
- Rider Weapon - Weapons of past Kamen Riders accessed through Kamen Ride, Form Ride, and Attack Ride cards
- Dragon Rod - Decade's personal weapon as Form Ride: Kuuga Dragon
- Pegasus Bowgun - Decade's personal weapon as Form Ride: Kuuga Pegasus
- Titan Sword - Decade's personal weapon as Form Ride: Kuuga Titan
- Storm Halberd - Decade's personal weapon as Form Ride: Agito Storm
- Flame Saber - Decade's personal weapon as Form Ride: Agito Flame
- Dragvisor - Decade's personal weapon as Kamen Ride: Ryuki
- Dragreder - Decade's summoned Contract Monster as Kamen Ride: Ryuki, accessed through Attack Ride: Advent
- Dragclaw - Decade's personal weapon as Kamen Ride: Ryuki, accessed through Attack Ride: Strike Vent
- Dragshield - Decade's personal weapon as Kamen Ride: Ryuki, accessed through Attack Ride: Guard Vent
- SB-555H Faiz Edge - Decade's personal weapon as Kamen Ride: Faiz, yanked from Auto Vajin (Machine Decader)
- SB-555W Faiz Axel - Decade's stopwatch weapon as Form Ride: Faiz Axel
- Blay Rouzer - Decade's personal weapon as Kamen Ride: Blade
- Ongekibou Rekka - Decade's personal weapon as Kamen Ride: Hibiki, accessed through Attack Ride: Ongekibou Rekka
- Kabuto Kunaigun - Decade's personal weapon as Kamen Ride: Kabuto
- Garulu Saber - Decade's personal weapon as Form Ride: Kiva Garulu
- Basshaa Magnum - Decade's personal weapon as Form Ride: Kiva Basshaa
- Dogga Hammer - Decade's personal weapon as Form Ride: Kiva Dogga
- Gigant - Decade's personal weapon, originally used by Kamen Rider G4, accessed through Attack Ride: Gigant as Violent Emotion
- Gan Gun Saber - Decade's personal weapon as Kamen Ride: Ghost
- Flame Wizard Ring - Decade's personal weapon as Kamen Ride: Wizard. By activating Final Attack Ride: Wizard, the Flame Wizard Ring can perform the abilities of Wizard's Magic Rings.
- Ridewatch Holder - Not so much of a weapon, but by assuming Kamen Ride: Zi-O, Decade is given the Holders on both of his forearms. So far, the left side is known to holster the Blank and Bike Ridewatches but it is unknown if they were authentic or not.
- Final Form Rides - Unique weapons transformed from past Kamen Riders through the Final Form Ride cards
- Kuuga Gouram - Transformed from Kuuga via Final Form Ride: Kuuga Gouram or Final Form Ride: All Rider
- Kiva Arrow - Transformed from Kiva via Final Form Ride: Kiva Arrow or Final Form Ride: All Rider
- Ryuki Dragreder - Transformed from Ryuki via Final Form Ride: Ryuki Dragreder or Final Form Ride: All Rider
- Blade Blade - Transformed from Blade via Final Form Ride: Blade Blade or Final Form Ride: All Rider
- Faiz Blaster - Transformed from Faiz via Final Form Ride: Faiz Blaster or Final Form Ride: All Rider
- Agito Tornador - Transformed from Agito via Final Form Ride: Agito Tornador or Final Form Ride: All Rider
- Momotaros - Transformed from Den-O via Final Form Ride: Momotaros or Final Form Ride: All Rider
- Zecter Kabuto - Transformed from Kabuto via Final Form Ride: Zecter Kabuto or Final Form Ride: All Rider
- Hibiki Ongekiko - Transformed from Hibiki via Final Form Ride: Hibiki Ongekiko or Final Form Ride: All Rider
- CycloneCyclone and JokerJoker - Transformed from Kamen Rider Double via Final Form Ride: Kamen Rider W
- Strong Zecter - Transformed from Stronger via Final Form Ride: Strong Zecter
- Ongekibou Rekka - Temporary weapon loaned to Decade in the World of Hibiki when against Bakegani
- Rekka Daizantou - Temporary weapon lent by Shinken Red against Chinomanako
- Decade Bazooka - Decade's firearm weapon that is only exclusive to Kamen Rider Decade: Protect! The World of Televikun
- Colt M4 Modular Weapon System Carbine - Decade's firearm weapon that was given in the Alternative Zi-O's world.
- DenGasher - A weapon used by Den-O that can be manipulable depending on the Imagin. While Momotaros in possession, his took the form of Sword Mode (ソードモード, Sōdo Mōdo).
- Springfield XD(M) Competition Series - Tsukasa's personal handgun that was given in the Rewritten Zi-O's world.
- Machine Decader - Decade's Rider Machine
- SB-555V Auto Vajin - Alternative machine form accessed through Attack Ride card as Kamen Ride: Faiz
- SB-913V Side Basshar - Alternative machine form accessed through Attack Ride card as Violent Emotion, vehicle originally belonged to Kamen Rider Kaixa
- New Cyclone - Alternative machine, presumably transformed from Machine Decader via Attack Ride card, as Kamen Ride: #1
- Rose Attacker - Rider Machine loaned to Decade by Gaim in Kamen Rider Taisen
Legend Rider Devices
Decade Lockseed (ディケイドロックシード, Dikeido Rokkushīdo): By channeling the Decade Lockseed into the Heisei Rider Lockseed, Kamen Rider Fifteen can transform into Decade Arms, equipped with the Ride Booker as the main weapon, with the secondary weapons are from 9 Heisei Riders, such as Hibiki's Ongekibou Rekka. It is later used in the Ganbarizing trading card game. The core image depicts the Decadriver while the lid backside image depicts the Kamen Ride: Decade Rider Card. Gaim/Kurokage/Bujin Gaim/Kamuro-styled Lockseed in the toyline. 「Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai」
- Transformation: Decade Arms: Hakaisha on the Road!
|"Kaigan! Decade! (Decadriver activation noises) Yomikomu Card! Kao ga Barcode! (KamenRide: Decade transformation noises)"|
|―Transformation announcement with Ghost Driver[src]|
- Decade Ghost Eyecon (ディケイドゴースト眼魂, Dikeido Gōsuto Aikon) is one of the 16 title Kamen Riders' Ghost Eyecons. It shows the number R10 on its Startup Time setting, Decade's face on its Transformation Time setting, and Decade's symbol on its Move Invocation Time setting.
|"Gashat! Let's Ride! Metcha Ride! Mutcha Ride! What's your Ride!? I'm a Legend Rider!"|
|―Level 1 announcement[src]|
|"Gachan! Level Up! Destroyer! Sekai no Hakaisha! Barcode Warrior!(Decadriver opening/closing noise)(Dangerous Zombie-styled song)"|
|―Level 2 announcement[src]|
|"A Gacha! Touri Sugaru Sekai Meguru Onore Decade!(Kamen Ride: Decade transformation noise)(Taddle Quest-styled song)"|
|―Level 3 announcement[src]|
|"(Digital beeping accompanied by cards being blown away) D-D-D-Decade!"|
|"KamenRide! The Rider who transforms into various Kamen Riders is...Decade! (カメンライド！様々な仮面ライダーに変身するライダーは…ディケイドだ！, KamenRaido! Samazamana Kamen Raidā ni henshin suru Raidā wa…Dikeido da!)"|
|―Secondary activation announcement[src]|
|"(Right-hand Ridewatch's announcement)! Armor Time! (Upbeat rock music) KamenRide! Wow! Decade! Decade! Decade! (KamenRide: Decade transformation noises)"|
|―Transformation announcement in the Ziku-Driver's right-hand slot[src]|
|"Finish Time! Decade! Attack Time (Break/Burst)!"|
|―Rider Armor finisher announcement[src]|
|"Final Form Time! (Kamen Rider)!"|
|―Rider Armor upgrade announcement[src]|
|"(Kamen Rider)! Final Attack Time Break!"|
|―Rider Armor upgrade finisher announcement[src]|
- Decade Ridewatch (ディケイドライドウォッチ, Dikeido Raidowotchi): Based on Kamen Rider Decade, this Ridewatch provides access to the DecadeArmor used by Zi-O. Other Ridewatches can be inserted into the Decade Ridewatch to augment the DecadeArmor with the power of past upgrade or super forms. It is dated A.D. 2009.
|"(Digital beeping) Decade Gekijou-tai!"|
|"The target is all the Riders! The World Destroyer! Decade Violent Emotion! (標的は全てのライダー！世界の破壊者！ディケイド劇情態！, Hyōteki wa subete no Raidā! Sekai no Hakaisha! Dikeido Gekijōtai!)"|
|―Secondary activation announcement[src]|
|"(Right-hand Ridewatch's announcement)! Armor Time! (Upbeat rock music) KamenRide! Decade! (KamenRide: Decade transformation noises)"|
|―Transformation announcement in the Ziku-Driver's right-hand slot[src]|
|"Finish Time! Attack Time (Break/Burst)!"|
|―Rider Armor finisher announcement[src]|
- Decade Violent Emotion Ridewatch (ディケイド激情態ライドウォッチ, Dikeido Gekijōtai Raidowotchi): Based on Kamen Rider Decade Violent Emotion, this Ridewatch would provide access to a Rider Armor based on Violent Emotion. It is dated A.D. 2009.
|"(Digital beeping) Complete Form!"|
|"The warrior with the true power of the Kamen Riders! Decade Complete Form! (仮面ライダーたちの真の力を宿した戦士！ディケイドコンプリートフォーム！, Kamen Raidā-tachi no shin no chikara o yado shita senshi! Dikeido Konpurīto Fōmu!)"|
|―Secondary activation announcement[src]|
|"(Right-hand Ridewatch's announcement)! Armor Time! Saikyo wa Ore da! Decade Complete! Final KamenRide!"|
|―Transformation announcement in the Ziku-Driver's left-hand slot[src]|
|"Finish Time! Decade! Final Attack Time (Break/Burst)!"|
|―Finisher announcement in left-hand slot[src]|
Decade Complete Form Ridewatch (ディケイドコンプリートフォームライドウォッチ, Dikeido Konpurīto Fōmu Raidowotchi): Based on Kamen Rider Decade Complete Form, this Ridewatch would provide access to the DecadeCompleteFormArmor. It is dated 2009, but shown on the Ziku-Driver's screen as FIN.
|"(Digital beeping) Complete Form 21!"|
|"TBA! Decade Complete Form 21!"|
|―Secondary activation announcement[src]|
|"(Right-hand Ridewatch's announcement)! Armor Time! Complete 21! Decade! Decade! Decade! 21!"|
|―Transformation announcement in the Ziku-Driver's left-hand slot[src]|
|"Finish Time! Decade! TBA (Break/Burst/Jack)!"|
|―Finisher announcement in left-hand slot[src]|
Decade Complete Form 21 Ridewatch (ディケイドコンプリートフォーム21ライドウォッチ, Dikeido Konpurīto Fōmu Toenti Wan Raidowotchi): Based on Kamen Rider Decade Complete Form 21, this Ridewatch would provide access to the DecadeCompleteForm21Armor. It is dated 2021 but shown on the Ziku-Driver's screen as FIN.
Another Decade Watch (アナザーディケイドウォッチ, Anazā Dikeido Wotchi): A twisted version of the Decade Ridewatch used to transform into Another Decade.
|―Second activation announcement[src]|
|―Transformation standby announcement[src]|
|"Progrise! De-De-De-Decade! Delete the world! KamenRiding Decade! Destroyer of worlds."|
|―Transformation announcement with the Hiden Zero-One Driver[src]|
|"KamenRiding (Bit/Byte/Kilo/Mega/Giga/Tera) Impact!"|
|―Empowered finisher announcement with the Hiden Zero-One Driver[src]|
|"Shotrise! KamenRiding Decade! Destroyer of worlds."|
|―Transformation announcement with the A.I.M.S. Shotriser[src]|
|"Destroy! KamenRiding Blast!"|
|―Finisher announcement with the A.I.M.S. Shotriser in Gun Mode[src]|
|"Destroy! KamenRiding Blast Fever!"|
|―Finisher announcement with the A.I.M.S. Shotriser in Belt Mode[src]|
|"Forcerise! KamenRiding Decade! Destroyer of worlds. Break down."|
|―Transformation announcement with the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser[src]|
|"KamenRiding Kaban Shoot!"|
|―Uncharged finisher announcement with the Attache Arrow in Arrow Mode[src]|
|"Decade Sekai Ryokouki!"|
|"Toaru Toori Sugari no Tabibito Sekai wo Mattaku Hakai Shinwa.|
Translation:A myth that completely destroys the world of a certain passing through traveler. (とある通りすがりの旅人、世界を全く破壊神話。)"
The Decade Sekai Ryokouki Wonder Ride Book (ディケイド世界旅行記ワンダーライドブック, Dikeido Sekai Ryokōki Wandā Raido Bukku, lit. "Decade World Travel Journal Wonder Ride Book") is based on Kamen Rider Decade and his forms. The book's name is shortened to "Decade" in the Swordriver's announcements.
The Decade Sekai Ryokouki NEO Wonder Ride Book (ディケイド世界旅行記NEOワンダーライドブック, Dikeido Sekai Ryokōki Neo Wandā Raido Bukku, lit. "Decade World Travel Journal Wonder Ride Book") is based on Kamen Rider Decade (NeoDecadriver Version) and his forms.
Behind the Scenes
Tsukasa Kadoya is portrayed by Masahiro Inoue (井上 正大, Inoue Masahiro), who reprised his role in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen, the special episodes of Kamen Rider Wizard, Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai, and Kamen Rider Zi-O.
While disguised as Kamen Rider 1 in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen, he is voiced by Tetsu Inada (稲田 徹, Inada Tetsu). In Kamen Rider × Super Sentai × Space Sheriff: Super Hero Taisen Z, Kamen Rider Decade's voice was provided by Katsuhiro Suzuki (鈴木 勝大, Suzuki Katsuhiro), who plays Hiromu Sakurada/Red Buster in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.
As Kamen Rider Decade, his suit actor was Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二, Takaiwa Seiji), who has been the suit actor for the majority of leading Kamen Riders in the Heisei era (except Kuuga and Hibiki). In Super Hero Taisen and Kamen Rider Taisen, his suit actor was Jun Watanabe (渡辺 淳, Watanabe Jun). In Kamen Rider Zi-O, his suit actors were Yuji Nakata (中田 裕士, Nakata Yūji) and Kosuke Asai (浅井宏輔, Asai Kosuke).
As the leading Rider protagonist of Kamen Rider Decade, Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade) is labeled Kamen Rider #25 (仮面ライダー25号, Kamen Raidā Nijūgogō) and Heisei Rider #10 (平成ライダー10号, Heisei Raidā Jūgō). 「Quiz! Decade Countdown!!」
- Decade's suit color has often a subject of a joke where Tsukasa claims it's not pink, but rather magenta, and he is very adamant of that. In the production stages of Decade, one of the reasons that Bandai and PLEX went with the color is because producer Hideaki Tsukada often wore pink clothing. However this gag has been often pointed out across many different medias.
- Tsukasa owns a Blackbird Fly 135 Twin-lens Reflex Camera colored "Decade Pink".
- In Check! Pink's Revenge, Decade SOS!!, Tsukasa is offended of Decade's suit color being called pink, vehemently defending that his Rider form is magenta.
- In episode 14.5 of Kamen Rider Zi-O: Supplementary Plan, titled Pink Devil, Tsukasa was irritated because they keep referring him as 'Pink Guy' and defends his color designation as magenta.
- In Episode 42 of Kamen Rider Zi-O, when Geiz calls Decade "the Pink guy", but Sougo corrects him by telling that his color is magenta, making this the first time Decade's color is mentioned in a canon episode.
- This joke crosses in real life when Masahiro replies to tweets about the color with a plain "It's Magenta" (マゼンタだ, Mazenta da) or "Magenta".
- The new final form of Decade, Complete Form 21 has been roasted by fans even by Masahiro himself as he makes a joke that the future Decade would have his horn tall like a tower.
- Ever since Tsukasa/Decade Complete Form 21 is defeated by True Sougo/Ohma Zi-O in Final Chapter: The Last Sougo, some fans like to jokingly infer that Decade Complete Form 21 can be defeated if his opponent is a Golden-colored Kamen Rider (such as Kenzaki/Blade King Form).
- Complete Form 21 and K-Touch 21 are also been roasted by fans due to the power itself are considered as "20 Heisei Riders + 1 Reiwa Rider" which some fans like to jokingly infer that Zero-One's power was not supposed to be added for the updated K-Touch.
In Popular Culture
Haiyore! Nyarko-san episode 3 contains an extended reference to Decade in the rooftop lunch scene. Cuuko teases Nyarko with a cake from the legendary space bakery DK-Do, owned by a man named D. Endo. The cake is said to be a limited 10th anniversary special production, and is modeled on the Decadriver; additionally, when Nyarko explains about the bakery to Mahiro, its name appears in black and magenta stripes, while D. Endo's is represented with black and cyan. Later on, Nyarko transforms her pet Shantak-Bird into a motorcycle, with her remarking "This may tickle a bit. Heck, it'll only hurt for a moment;" in the light novels, this Final Form Ride-style forced transformation is explicitly stated to be one of Nyarko's unique special powers.
- Additionally, Nyarko's favorite television show is Iron Striver, a tokusatsu show made on Earth that serves as an obvious homage to the Kamen Rider franchise. A brief segment of the show seen in the OVA episode "How to Defeat a Kind Enemy" shows it to mostly be based off of Decade, with the main character physically resembling Tsukasa and using with a card-reading belt that forms the word "StriveRide" to transform. Said segment also features direct quotes from Decade, with Striver telling the villains "Bring it on! I'll destroy everything!"
- Tsukasa crossing-over with Samurai Sentai Shinkenger marked the beginning of future crossovers between the Kamen Rider and the Super Sentai, such as Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen.
- While using Kamen Ride Ryuki, Tsukasa displays the unique ability to enter and exit Mirror World from any reflective surface regardless of the original entry point, all without a Rideshooter, something that the Riders in Ryuki cannot do.
- Tsukasa (and eventually Inoue himself) insists that Decade's pink color is actually magenta, which has become a meta-joke.
- Tsukasa using the Goseigers' Reflecloud card may also be a reference to his insert theme Ride the Wind.
- Tsukasa and Kaito were the only Legend Riders to have had recurring roles in Kamen Rider Zi-O; all other previous Riders have only been featured as guests.
- Main article: Tsukasa Kadoya/Appearances
- Tsukasa Kadoya - page in RangerWiki, centering on his appearance in Samurai Sentai Shinkenger
- Kamen Rider Decade (character)
- "TV Asahi's stats for Decade". https://web.archive.org/web/20160429004238/http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/decade/rider/decade_00.html?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=220&width=360.
- "TV Asahi's stats for Decade (NeoDecadriver Version". https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zi-o/rider/decade/stand.html.
- "TV Asahi's stats for Decade Complete Form". https://web.archive.org/web/20160422205845/http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/decade/rider/completeform_00.html?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=220&width=360.
- Explorer Publishing. (2018). Heisei ＆ Showa: Kamen Rider Profile Complete Works. ISBN 978-988-78421-3-2.
- "TV Asahi's page for Den-O Sword Form". https://web.archive.org/web/20160307103015/http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/den-o/rider/f/swordform.swf.
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- TV Asahi's Kamen Rider Decade rider page
- TV Asahi's page on Decade
- TV Asahi's page on Rider Cards
- TV Asahi's page of Decade as Kamen Rider Kuuga
- TV Asahi's page of Decade as Kamen Rider Agito
- TV Asahi's page of Decade as Kamen Rider Ryuki
- TV Asahi's page of Decade as Kamen Rider Faizs
- TV Asahi's page of Decade as Kamen Rider Blade
- TV Asahi's page of Decade as Kamen Rider Hibiki
- TV Asahi's page of Decade as Kamen Rider Kabuto
- TV Asahi's page of Decade as Kamen Rider Den-O
- TV Asahi's page of Decade as Kamen Rider Kiva
- TV Asahi's page on the Machine Decader
- TV Asahi's page on the Ride Booker
- Tv Asahi's page on the Decadriver
- TV Asahi's page on Rider Cards
- TV Asahi's page on Decade Complete form
- TV Asahi's page on Decade