|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
Sougo (ソウゴ Sōgo), dubbed True Sougo (真実のソウゴ Shinjitsu no Sōgo) by Tsukasa, is an alternate counterpart of Sougo Tokiwa, but with the powers of Ohma Zi-O. He is the main antagonist of Rider Time: Decade VS Zi-O & Rider Time: Zi-O VS Decade.
Rider Time: Kamen Rider Decade VS Zi-O -Decade Mansion's Death Game-
This version of Ohma Zi-O is an alternate incarnation who has become weakened from destroying and creating too many worlds. In order to regain his full power, Ohma Zi-O sets up a death game called "King Game" so he can select a suitable host for his body. He recruits Narutaki as the referee for this game. Throughout the years, many different instances of the King Game have happened, seemingly without any result. At some point, Narutaki becomes bored over having to constantly serve Ohma Zi-O, secretly leading Tsukasa Kadoya to the Game's site so the Destroyer of Worlds can finish it once and for all.
The latest instance of the King Game ends with Ohma Zi-O attempting to take the body of an alternate Yusuke Onodera, but the latter's body proves to be unsuitable for the Demon King to use yet again. Tsukasa, wanting to stop the "true Sougo", heads into battle with Ohma Zi-O, now with the assistance of Kamen Riders Zi-O, Kiva-la, Kuuga and Diend. At the end of the fight, Ohma Zi-O defeats the Riders by creating a series of explosions. However, Decade survives the battle, bringing the Saber Ridewatch with him after his defeat. Tsukasa vows to end Ohma Zi-O's schemes once and for all.
Rider Time: Kamen Rider Zi-O VS Decade -7 of Zi-O!-
In another attempt to select a host body, Ohma Zi-O merges several different worlds together, resulting in the appearance of six different versions of Sougo Tokiwa, each from their own dimensions. At some point, he regresses back into his child self and loses his memory as a consequence. The child "true Sougo" would later meet Tsukuyomi, who would show great care towards him and protect him from any Elementary Inves.
Eventually, he remembers his life as Ohma Zi-O; after transforming into the Demon King while revealing his identity, he tries to take the original Sougo's life, firing a large blast at him. However, Heure takes the blast in his place, dying as a result. The young Sougo, stricken by grief, takes up arms to battle Ohma Zi-O, but with the support of Kamen Rider Decade and Another Decade.
- "Well done. This is for the best. You are...me!"
- ―Ohma Zi-O after his defeat.[src]
Decade Complete Form 21 attempts to use his Final Attack Ride, only for the Demon King to counter it and deal a fatal blow to the weakened Tsukasa. Before finally dying from the attack, Tsukasa gives Sougo the Saber Riderwatch, allowing Zi-O to transform into DecadeArmor Saber Form. After a short fight, Zi-O and Ohma Zi-O clash with their finishers, the Final Attack Time Break and the Ohma Zi-O Hissatsu Geki, respectively. Suddenly, Tsukuyomi yells at the Demon King to stop his rampage; in a rare moment of weakness, Ohma Zi-O reminisces his time with Tsukuyomi and how the latter used to care for him, and his distraction allows him to be subsequently defeated by Zi-O. He congratulates Sougo and declares that he is now Ohma Zi-O from this point onwards, laughing triumphantly before exploding.
- Body Hijacking: Sougo can use a "worthy" individual as a physical host for his consciousness, be it a chosen one or an alternate version of himself.
- Temporal Bleed: Sougo's power is seemingly unstable when spread too thin. Fusing many worlds while in a vulnerable state caused this power to fracture; rendering Sougo amnesiac and physically regressing him into a child.
- "Shukufuku no toki! Saikō! Saizen! Saidai! Saikyō ō! Ohma Zi-O!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Punching Power: 108.3 t
- Kicking Power: 324.9 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 240.6 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 0.1 sec.
Kamen Rider Ohma Zi-O (仮面ライダーオーマジオウ Kamen Raidā Ōma Jiō), or simply Ohma Zi-O, is the final form of Sougo in a dystopian future. His visor reads "Rider" (ライダー Raidā), while the logo on his forehead reads "Kamen" (カメン) in katakana. In the initial position of the timeline, Sougo obtained this form on the event of Oma's Day, gaining control over the Dai Mazines and obtaining power of all Kamen Riders known to exist till date.
Compared to all of the other forms of Zi-O, Ohma Zi-O's skills are far beyond anything seen so far in the series. In addition to that, though Zi-O (2018-19), Geiz, and Woz need to use Ridewatches in their Drivers and/or weapons for using Legend/Future Rider powers, Ohma Zi-O can simply use them either through his will or by activating the respective Ridewatches.
Ohma Zi-O is composed of the following parts:
- Complication Caliber A (コンプリケーションキャリバーA Konpurikēshon Kyaribā A) - The helmet
- Transcendence Blade (トランセンデンスブレード Toransendensu Burēdo) - The two clock hand antennae. The long Transcendence Baryon Hand (トランセンデンスバリオンハンド Toransendensu Barion Hando) collects temporal information, such as the timing of enemy attacks while the short Transcendence Meson Hand (トランセンデンスメソンハンド Toransendensu Meson Hando) collects spatial information such as the distance between enemies and trajectory angles.
- Ohma Signal (オーマシグナル Ōma Shigunaru) - The meeting point of the two Transcendence Blades. Adjusts Ohma Zi-O's systems according to information collected by the Transcendence Blades.
- Parallel Rattrapante (パラレルラトラパンテ Parareru Ratorapante) - The three clock-like devices on Ohma Zi-O's forehead. Allows Ohma Zi-O to sense parallel timelines and informs him of any temporal changes made to history. Also allows Ohma Zi-O to sense parallel worlds. (Note, a rattrapante is a type of chronographic device that possesses two second hands, allowing the user to time multiple events. Also known as a 'double chronograph'.)
- Expressive Flame Eye (エクスプレッシブフレイムアイ Ekusupuresshibu Fureimu Ai) - The red visor that spells out 'Rider' in katakana. Sensors with a 270° viewing angle is built into the compound eye. Additionally, its red coloring is due to it being in a constant state of heat, being 1000-1200°C. It can shoot out rays of heat at a maximum output.
- Decorative Dial (デコラティブダイアル Dekoratibu Daiaru) - Ohma Zi-O's faceplate. It is a multilayered armor structure. The top layer utilizes Dark Matter Ingot (ダークマターインゴット Dāku Matā Ingotto) as a decorative material.
- Divine Bezel (ディバインベゼル Dibain Bezeru) - The golden frame that surrounds Ohma Zi-O's face. It is composed of Zavaldust Graphenium (ザバルダストグラフェニウム Zabaru Dasuto Gurafeniumu), which is 1200 times stronger than steel. Super dense diamonds are encrusted into it.
- Core Diadem (コアダイアデム Koa Daiademu) - The 'button' on Ohma Zi-O's left cheek. It is an information storage unit that has information on every single Kamen Rider from the Heisei era. It also stores information recorded by the Ohma Signal.
- Ohma Radiant Armor (オーマラディアントアーマー Ōma Radianto Āmā) - Ohma Zi-O's upper torso magic armor. It is engraved with multiple decorations that channel magical energy through it (similar to Kamen Rider Wizard). It dons a special energy field titled Absolute Throne (アブソリュートスロウン Abusoryūto Suroun), negating any damage dealt to Ohma Zi-O.
- Ornament Slots (オーナメントスロット Ōnamento Surotto) - Special slots for Ridewatches located on the Ohma Radiant Armor. A maximum of six Ridewatches can be plugged in. Devices known as Alternate Plugs (オルタネートプラグ Orutanēto Puragu) are installed, allowing Ohma Zi-O to activate a Ridewatch's powers just by activating them.
- Apocalypse of Kingdom (アポカリプス・オブ・キングダム Apokaripusu Obu Kingudamu) - The two giant clock hands that hang on Ohma Zi-O's back. The hands themselves are titled Aparajita (アパラージタ Aparājita). By rotating themselves on the back, the Apocalypse of Kingdom can create a sort of circular disk attack.
- Engraved Tecter (エングレイブドテクター Engureibudo Tekutā) - Ohma Zi-O's shoulder armor. It is composed of Zalvadust Graphenium. Contains an inbuilt Sona Count Pad (ザバルダストグラフェニウム Sona Kaunto Paddo).
- Mid Band Liner Anthem (ミッドバンドライナー・アンセム Middo Bando Rainā Ansemu) - The silver watch strap that travels along Ohma Zi-O's entire body. It is a biological enhancement device, delivering the Ohma Zi-O Driver's inexhaustible energy into the wearer's body, giving them astonishing strength and power.
- Noble Adjustrike Suit (ノーブルアジャストライクスーツ Nōburu Ajasutoraiku Sūtsu) - Ohma Zi-O's bodysuit. Partial shape changes, such as contraction and expansion, are regularly performed to deal maximum sharpness into an attack. Additionally, due to there being no damage accumulation, thanks to the Ohma Radiant Armor as well as having the highest quality possible self-healing function, it is possible for Ohma Zi-O to continue in battles that may exceed the limits of the wearer.
- Meridian Sash (メリディアンサッシュ Meridian Sasshu) - The golden watch strap. It is an 'authoritative medal'. It allows Ohma Zi-O to send a 'seperate surge' (セパレートサージ separēto sāji) boundary wave that sends all objects in comes into contact within a 4km radius into a separate dimension.
- Time Catastrophe Arm (タイムカタストロフアーム Taimu Katasutorofu Āmu) - The arms. The built-in Nanotube Muscle (ナノチューブ筋 Nanochūbu-kin) that covers the entire arm is strengthened and pushed to the absolute limits that humans can tolerate. The addtional ultra-high Gold Compression Line (ゴールドコンプレッションライン Gōrudo Konpuresshon Rain) restraints on the upper arm restrains the Nanotube Muscles' power, yet allows Ohma Zi-O to retain his supernatural power.
- Solemn Arm Armor (ソレムアームアーマー Soremu Āmu Āmā) - The forearm armor. Crafted out of Dark Matter Ingot, it can freely change its weight and density, increasing punching and blowing impacts. By increasing density as per needed, the ultimate defensive strength can be obtained.
- Sona Ridewatch Holders (ソナライドウォッチホルダー Sona Raidou~otchi Horudā) - Golden Ridewatch Holders. Due to Ohma Zi-O's ability to pull out Ridewatches out of thin air, they appear to be mere decorative pieces.
- Ohma Causality Hand (オーマコーザリティーハンド Ōma Kōzaritī Hando) - The hands. It (somehow) manipulates causality and allows Ohma Zi-O to manipulate surrounding objects around him as he wills.
- Time Catastrophe Leg (タイムカタストロフレッグ Taimu Katasutorofu Reggu) - The legs. The built-in Nanotube Muscle (ナノチューブ筋 Nanochūbu-kin) that covers the entire leg is strengthened and pushed to the absolute limits that humans can tolerate. The additional ultra-high Gold Compression Line (ゴールドコンプレッションライン Gōrudo Konpuresshon Rain) restraints limit the Nanotube Muscles' power, yet allows Ohma Zi-O to retain his supernatural power.
- Sona Count Pad (ソナカウントパッド Sona Kaunto Paddo) - Collection devices located around the entire body (such as the knees). Instantaneously measures received impacts and information on objects and sends the data to the helmet.
- Solemn Leg Armor (ソレムレッグアーマー Soremu Reggu Āmā) - The lower leg armor. Crafted out of Dark Matter Ingot, it can freely change its weight and density, increasing kicking impacts. By increasing density as per needed, the ultimate defensive strength can be obtained.
- Ohma Causality Shoes (オーマコーザリティーシューズ Ōma Kōzaritī Shūzu) - The feet. Allows Ohma Zi-O to (somehow) manipulate causality to float in the air or walk/run at high speeds.
This form's finisher is the Ohma Zi-O Hissatsu Geki (逢魔時王必殺撃 Ōma Jiō Hissatsu Geki, lit. 'Ohma Zi-O Finishing Strike'): Ohma Zi-O channels black and gold energy into his entire body before rising into the air. He then performs a powerful Rider Kick at the enemy, with the Apocalypse of Kingdom acting as wings.
- Ohma Zi-O Driver - Transformation device. Ohma Zi-O possesses a gold-colored and upgraded variant of the Ziku-Driver.
Behind The Scenes
- True Sougo's actual nature and origin is currently debatable. Whether he is the same Ohma Zi-O from the TV show, originates from Sougo A's future, or a version of Ohma Zi-O from an A.R. World remains to be explained.
- Kamen Rider Zi-O