|This article is about a/an weapon in Kamen Rider W.|
|"Trigger Maximum Drive!"|
Trigger Magnum can also combine with Double's Memory Gadgets as well.
When the Trigger Memory is placed into the the Trigger Magnum's Maximum Slot and it shifts from Normal Mode (ノーマルモード Nōmaru Mōdo) to Maximum Mode (マキシマムモード Makishimamu Mōdo), Double can execute one of three different Rider Shooting Maximum Drive finishers depending on his current form.
- LunaTrigger - Trigger Full Burst (トリガーフルバースト Torigā Furu Bāsuto): Double fires multiple charged homing shots at the enemy.
- HeatTrigger - Trigger Explosion (トリガーエクスプロージョン Torigā Ekusupurōjon): Double fires a single constant stream of fire that completely vaporizes the enemy.
- CycloneTrigger - Trigger Aerobuster (トリガーエアロバスター Torigā Earobasutā): Double fires multiple shots of pressurized air at the enemy. However, Double inserted the Cyclone Memory into Trigger Magnum instead of using Trigger Memory by activating the finisher.
When Stag Phone attaches to the Trigger Magnum, it allows Double to perform the Trigger Stag Burst (トリガースタッグバースト Torigā Sutaggu Bāsuto) Maximum Drive, crushing the Dopant between two pincer-like energy projections shot from the Trigger Magnum.
When Bat Shot attaches to the Trigger Magnum, it allows Kamen Rider Double to perform the Trigger Bat Shooting (トリガーバットシューティング Torigā Batto Shūtingu) Maximum Drive, locking onto the target through the Bat Shot and then firing a concentrated blast from the Trigger Magnum with pinpoint precision.
Despite the strain on the user's body, the output of the finisher can be enhanced by activating a Twin Maximum Drive with both the Driver and Trigger Magnum. The only known example occurred when Shotaro made a dangerous gambit by placing the Heat Memory in the Driver's Maximum Slot(with Philip trying to prevent it), augmenting the Trigger Magnum's already active Maximum Drive, launching a massive ball of fire generated from the weapon.
- Kamen Rider Ryugen assumes W Arms in Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Gaim & Wizard: The Fateful Sengoku Movie Battle, he can also performs a Trigger Maximum Drive on a group of monsters serving Kamen Rider Bujin Gaim, but is not shown to activate a finisher on his Sengoku Driver for either finisher..
- Kamen Riders Gaim and Gridon assume W Arms in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing.
- In Kamen Rider W Forever: A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate, the finisher of CycloneTrigger, Trigger Aerobuster, Double inserts the Cyclone Memory in the Trigger Magnum instead of using the Trigger Memory.
- Strangely, Ryugen uses the Trigger Magnum with the Joker half of W Arms, even though the Trigger Magnum is exclusive to the Trigger half.
- However, Ryugen's main weapon is his Budou Ryuhou while Double uses no weapons as CycloneJoker, so this could have been done as a means of compensation.
- The same goes true with the Metal Shaft, as shown with Kamen Rider Specter in Double Damashii in the Kamen Rider 1 movie, he is seen using said weapon even though it's exclusive to the Metal half, with the standard weapon of Specter being similar to the Metal Shaft displaying the same compensation as the Arms.
- Skull Magnum, a similar weapon accessed through the Skull Memory used by Kamen Rider Skull
- Shroud Magnum, a similar weapon used by Shroud