|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Fourze.|
Transcendent Magnetism (超・絶・磁・力 Chō・Zetsu・Ji・Ryoku) is the twentieth episode of Kamen Rider Fourze. This episode marks the debut of Kamen Rider Fourze's Magnetstates.
Gentaro and Kengo must find a way to overcome their rift before a powerful Zodiarts defeats both Fourze and Meteor.
During their fight with the Dragon Zodiarts, at Kamen Rider Meteor's urging, Kamen Rider Fourze attempts to use the Magphone against Kengo's wishes, only to accidentally send it flying. Kamen Rider Fourze assumes Elekstates to aid Meteor by using their Limit Breaks on him at the same time. The Dragon Zodiarts decides to take his leave with Kamen Rider Meteor following. Gentaro apologize to Kengo, but he doesn't forgive him, so he decides to give his advice to Rumi instead. As Gentaro, Miu, JK, and Tomoko search for the Magphone, Yuki, Shun, and Ryusei attempt to convince Kengo to forgive Gentaro. While Yuki tries to convince Rumi that Gentaro needs him, Kengo's harsh words cause Ryusei to remember his past as he tells Kengo not to say anything he might regret.
By then, the Dragon Zodiarts goes on the attack, again, to seek out Kamen Rider Meteor's human identity before the Kamen Rider arrives to hold off the Zodiarts as Kengo and Rumi run off for the latter's qualifying race. Later, Ryusei manages to persuade Kengo to reconsider apologizing to Gentaro by comparing the two of them to magnets in regard to their intentions of helping each other. Elsewhere, Gentaro arrives to help Yuki's group with Kengo as he finds Jin berating Rumi for having Kengo help her. When Shun arrives on the scene, Jin reveals that he is the Dragon Zodiarts, just as his Zodiarts Switch transforms into its Last One stage. Gentaro transforms into Kamen Rider Fourze to take their fight to the field, when Kengo is hurt in the fray until Kamen Rider Meteor joins in. However, the two Kamen Riders are powerless against their opponent until Miu and the others arrive with the Magphone. Giving Kamen Rider Meteor the Elek Switch to hold the Dragon Zodiarts at bay, Kamen Rider Fourze gives the Magphone to Kengo for final tuning as the two rekindle their friendship.
Using the Magphone, Kamen Rider Fourze assumes the powerful Magnetstates to destroy the Dragon Zodiarts with the Rider Super Electromangetic Bomber and switch his Zodiarts Switch off. Giving Kamen Rider Fourze his Elek Switch back, since Gentaro and Kengo are a team once more, Kamen Rider Meteor takes his leave as the Kamen Rider Club realizes Ryusei is no where in sight. Later, in the Rabbit Hatch, Kengo reports about Rumi's progress before he ends up in another argument with Gentaro over Ryusei to his dismay. Meanwhile, after telling Hayami of Jin's failure to evolve, Gamou tells him to speed up the Horoscopes recruitment operation.
- Switches Used:
- States Used:
- Basestates, Elekstates, Magnetstates
- Gentaro Kisaragi (如月 弦太朗 Kisaragi Gentarō): Sota Fukushi (福士 蒼汰 Fukushi Sōta)
- Kengo Utahoshi (歌星 賢吾 Utahoshi Kengo): Ryuki Takahashi (高橋 龍輝 Takahashi Ryūki)
- Yuki Jojima (城島 ユウキ Jōjima Yūki): Fumika Shimizu (清水 富美加 Shimizu Fumika)
- Miu Kazashiro (風城 美羽 Kazashiro Miu): Rikako Sakata (坂田 梨香子 Sakata Rikako)
- Shun Daimonji (大文字 隼 Daimonji Shun): Justin Tomimori (冨森 ジャスティン Tomimori Jasutin)
- Tomoko Nozama (野座間 友子 Nozama Tomoko): Shiho (志保)
- JK (ＪＫ（ジェイク） Jeiku): Shion Tsuchiya (土屋 シオン Tsuchiya Shion)
- Ryusei Sakuta (朔田 流星 Sakuta Ryūsei): Ryo Yoshizawa (吉沢 亮 Yoshizawa Ryō)
- Kouhei Hayami (速水 公平 Hayami Kōhei): Kousei Amano (天野 浩成 Amano Kōsei)
- Narration (ナレーション Narēshon): Nobuyuki Hiyama (檜山 修之 Hiyama Nobuyuki)
- Jin Nomoto (野本 仁 Nomoto Jin): Ryu Ando (安藤 龍 Andō Ryū)
- Rumi Egawa (江川 留美 Egawa Rumi): Yuki Kato (加藤 侑紀 Katō Yūki)
- Jiro Iseki (井石 二郎 Iseki Jirō): Ryusei Yokohama (横浜 流星 Yokohama Ryūsei)
- Athletic Club Member: Momoka Ayukawa (鮎川 桃果 Ayukawa Momoka), Akiho Ohtsubo (大坪 あきほ Ōtsubo Akiho)
- Police: Tadashi Shiraishi (白石 タダシ Shiraishi Tadashi), Masashi Iwadera (岩寺 真志 Iwadera Masashi)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger episode 48, Ep. 48: The Fated Showdown.
- Viewership: 6.1%
- First time for Fourze using the Screw Module.