|This article is about a/an location in Kamen Rider Build.|
|"I need to collect more data to complete my research."|
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
Touto (東都 Tōto) is the south eastern region of Japan in the World of Build, created as a result of the Sky Wall, and is led by Prime Minister Taizan Himuro. Its system of governing and political goals are of traditional pacifism, only employing enough military strength for self-defense. The capital's crest is a lotus blossom with a dove on each side below it.
Touto is made up of eastern Honshu.
In 2008, the INSET exploration vessel Prominence returned from Mars to Earth, carrying astronaut Soichi Isurugi and an artifact he found on the planet, the Pandora Box. What was not known then, however, was that Isurugi had been possessed by an alien entity named Evolto while on Mars.
To commemorate his return, a ceremony was held in Japan with numerous dignitaries in attendance. However, calamity struck when Isurugi, compelled by Evolto, attempted to activate the Pandora Box as it was presented. Though he was soon restrained by security, this interference caused the erection of the immense Sky Wall, which split the island nation of Japan into three.
While many lives were lost in what would become known as the Sky Wall Disaster, others who were exposed to the light of the Pandora Box found their minds warped to crave power. Among the afflicted was Gentoku Himuro, who attended the event in the stead of his father, Taizan Himuro. Gentoku would become Deputy Prime Minister of Touto, one of three now seperate nations created by the Sky Wall Disaster, with the elder Himuro above him as Prime Minister. Also sharing Gentoku's condition were Yoshiko Tajimi and Masakuni Mido, who became Prime Ministers of Hokuto and Seito respectively. As such, Taizan Himuro would be the only Japanese leader who had retained his mental faculties.
Locations in Touto
- Touto Institute of Advanced Matter Physics - A government research laboratory studying the Pandora Box. Sento Kiryu's workplace.
- nascita - A cafe owned by Soichi Isurugi; contains Sento's secret underground lab where he purifies Full Bottles and creates new inventions.
- Namba Heavy Industries Ltd.: An industrial company that is one of the main drives of Touto's economy. Despite its innocent PR appearance, the company is known behind closed doors for shady dealings with weapons manufacturing through its CEO Juzaburo Namba.
- Taizan Himuro - First Prime Minister (Deceased in the previous world, then revived in the New World)
- Kengo Ino - Governor, Kamen Rider Blood (Deceased)
- Sento Kiryu - Kamen Rider Build
- Ryuga Banjo - Kamen Rider Cross-Z
- Misora Isurugi
- Sawa Takigawa
- Gentoku Himuro - Kamen Rider Rogue (Deceased in the previous world, then revived in the New World)
Touto's unit of currency is the Dolk (ドルク Doruku).
- Super Televi-Kun 2018