|This article is about a/an writer in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Toshiki Inoue (井上 敏樹 Inōe Toshiki) is a Japanese screenwriter.
- Kamen Rider Kuuga (2000)
- Kamen Rider Agito (2001)
- Every episode (except for 28)
- Kamen Rider Ryuki (2002)
- Episode 7: A New Species is Born?
- Episode 8: The Fourth Man
- Episode 9: Shinji's Arrested!?
- Episode 10: Knight's Crisis
- Episode 15: Iron Mask Legend
- Episode 16: Card of Destiny
- Episode 24: Ouja's Secret
- Episode 25: Combining Ouja
- Episode 29: Marriage Interview Battle
- Episode 30: Zolda's Lover
- Episode 41: Imperer
- Episode 42: Room 401
- Episode 43: The Hero Fights
- Episode 44: Glassy Happiness
- Kamen Rider 555 (2003) - Head Writer
- Every episode
- Kamen Rider Blade (2004)
- Kamen Rider Hibiki (2005)
- Kamen Rider Kabuto (2006)
- Kamen Rider Kiva (2008) - Head Writer
- Kamen Rider Decade (2009)
- Kamen Rider Zi-O (2018)
- Kamen Rider Agito: Project G4 (2001)
- Kamen Rider Ryuki: Episode Final (2002)
- Kamen Rider Ryuki Special: 13 Riders (2002)
- Kamen Rider 555: Paradise Lost (2003)
- Kamen Rider Blade: Missing Ace (2004)
- Kamen Rider Hibiki & The Seven Fighting Demons (2005)
- Kamen Rider The First (2005)
- Kamen Rider The Next (2007)
- Kamen Rider Kiva: King of the Castle in the Demon World (2008)
- Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider OOO & W Featuring Skull: Movie War Core (2010)
- Kamen Rider 1 (2016)
- Kamen Rider Faiz Seiden: Deformed Flowers (2004)
- Kamen Rider Agito (novel) (2013)
- Kamen Rider Ryuki (novel) (2013)
- Kamen Rider 555 (novel) (2013)
- Kamen Rider Kiva (novel) (2013)
- Kamen Rider Kuuga (manga) (2014)
- For early Kamen Riders' summer films (Ryuki to Blade), they are considered to be alternate endings to their series. Also, the way the main Riders' final form is introduced is different from the series.
- Most Inoue-written Kamen Rider films are considered non-canon except for Kamen Rider 1.
- Toshiki Inoue is infamously known for doing scenes and stories that often displease tokusatsu fans. The common criticisms that fans have towards Inoue is; misunderstandings between characters, implementing love triangles, the additional rival characters, neglecting previously established power-ups and weapons, and killing off Female Riders.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.