|This article is about a/an voice actor in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu) is a Japanese voice actor who is well known for his roles in Japanese anime and video games such as Gintoki Sakata in Gintama, Kyon in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Ragna the Bloodedge in Blazblue, Chrom in Fire Emblem, and Yusuke Kitagawa in Persona 5.
In the Kamen Rider franchise, he voiced all three of the known male Kivat-bat family members: Kivat-bat the 3rd, the 2nd, and the 4th in Kamen Rider Kiva, Shadow Imagin in Saraba Kamen Rider Den-O: Final Countdown, James Trademore in Japanese dub of Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight, Demushu in Kamen Rider Gaim, and Kamen Rider Ginga's masked voice in Kamen Rider Zi-O.
It should be known that Sugita shares something of an alleged rivalry with fellow voice actor Tomokazu Seki. Knowing the antics of Seki, it's most likely because both Sugita and Seki share the same given name.
His work in Tokusatsu
- Kamen Rider Kiva, Kamen Rider Kiva: King of the Castle in the Demon World, Kamen Rider Decade, Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes, Kamen Rider Battride War - Kivat-bat the 3rd, Kivat-bat the 2nd, and Kivat-bat the 4th
- Saraba Kamen Rider Den-O: Final Countdown - Shadow Imagin
- Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger - Kiaido
- Kamen Rider Gaim - Demushu
- Kamen Rider Zi-O - Kamen Rider Ginga
- Tomokazu Sugita at Super Sentai Wiki
For his work other than in Tokusatsu, you can visit one of these websites: