|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Toki Meki Crisis is a game where you try to appeal to others and pierce the hearts of the other gender in order to gain their love.
Ren Amagasaki was the one to give this Gashat to Poppy along with the Buggle Driver II, saying a one-sided game is no fun, and he anticipates great results from her, and Parado said that games should be slowly savored.
Poppy appears before Kamen Rider Ex-Aid to 'punish' him for helping a Ride-Player and transforms into Kamen Rider Poppy for the first time. Despite aid from Kamen Rider Snipe, both Riders are easily beaten by Kamen Rider Poppy.
Toki Meki Crisis Gamer
- Kamen Rider Poppy
- Main article: Ren Amagasaki
Lovrica Bugster is the Bugster born from the data of Toki Meki Crisis, whose under by his name, Ren Amagasaki.
Toki Meki Crisis Gashat
This Gashatrophy (ガシャットロフィー Gashattorofī) is the reward for defeating Lovelica in Kamen Rider Chronicle. It is unknown if it can even be claimed due to Lovelica's death by Cronus. However it was given to Ex-Aid as as advanced payment for killing Parado.
- Toki Meki Crisis is most likely based on the Tokimeki Memorial series.
- Unlike other Gamers, the Gamer tied to this Gashat uses the full name of the Gashat rather than just a portion of the name.
- Similar to the special Poppy version DoReMiFa Beat Gashat, Toki Meki Crisis' sounds are voiced by Poppy herself instead of the usual Gashat voice.
- However, when Poppy was brainwashed by the Bugsters in the early stages of Kamen Rider Chronicle, the Gashat's activation announcement is a pitched-up version of the usual Gashat voice, similar to Shakariki Sports.
- It is unknown if Kuroto created Tokimeki Crisis, as it was not mentioned until after Kuroto's first death and Ren Amagasaki took over Genm Corp.
- Uniquely, it is the only game with a single-slot Gashat within Kamen Rider Chronicle to have a different color for the activation button (white), while also being the only game with a Gashatrophy with the same difference.
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid