|This article is about a/an streaming channel in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Toei Tokusatsu World is a YouTube streaming channel created by Toei Company which allows viewers around the globe to watch tokusatsu programs from Toei's archive library as well as select anime series such as Voltes V. The catalog consists of over 70+ shows dating back to the 1960s all the way up to the late 1990s.
As part of the Kamen Rider 50th anniversary celebration in 2021, Toei began releasing the Kamen Rider Series on the channel, with the first two episodes of each TV season posted, one episode every Friday and Saturday. The first uploaded were Episodes 1 and 2 of the original 1971 series.
Kamen Rider content uploaded in chronological order
- Shin Kamen Rider: Prologue
- Kamen Rider Heisei Opening Clips
- Kamen Rider
- Kamen Rider Ryuki
- Kamen Rider Amazon
- Kamen Rider Agito
- Kamen Rider V3
- Kamen Rider Kuuga
- Kamen Rider / Skyrider
- Kamen Rider Blade
- Kamen Rider Stronger
- Kamen Rider Hibiki
- Kamen Rider ZO
- Kamen Rider J
- Kamen Rider Black
- Kamen Rider W
- Kamen Rider Black RX
- Kamen Rider Den-O
- Kamen Rider X
- Kamen Rider Decade
Note: Most films were made available to stream for 24 hours after its original premiere. All of them only stay on the YouTube channel for limited durations of time as special event showings.
- Kamen Rider Gaim: Great Soccer Battle! Golden Fruits Cup! - Premiered December 12, 2020 and streamed until the 18th.
- All Together! Seven Kamen Riders!! - “Rider Week” April 2021
- Kamen Rider W Forever: A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate - “Rider Week” April 2021
- Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation - “Rider Week” April 2021
- The version of Shin Kamen Rider: Prologue uploaded on the channel is the uncensored director's cut.
- The prints used of ZO and J for streaming are of low quality, with the films being in a small letterbox SD format. It is unclear at this time exactly why Toei used these instead of the HD versions.
- The version of Kamen Rider W Forever: A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate uploaded was the theatrical cut.
- While the order of uploading of Rider episodes at times seems random, it does in some rare instances follow a pattern. When a major announcement is made pertaining to a specific show by Toei or Bandai (ex. merchandise or a new media installment) that show’s first episodes appear on the channel as part of a marketing strategy. Examples include Agito, which debuted shortly after the announcement of the CSM Altering belt toy and Double episode 1 debuting after the Futo PI anime was announced at the 50th anniversary press conference. Black debuted after the Tamashii Lab Satan Saber was revealed online on Bandai’s official YouTube channel and the Black Sun reboot was announced.