|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Decade.|
Todoroki (トドロキ) is the original Todoroki's incarnation from Kamen Rider Decade.
He is Zanki's head apprentice who has the ability to transform into Kamen Rider Todoroki (仮面ライダー轟鬼 Kamen Raidā Todoroki). Though a member of Zanki's school, he has feelings for Akira, and sides with her and Asumu when discussing how important allying the three schools is to the future of Ongekidō. Zanki is not pleased by such an idea, but with the help of Tsukasa and Akira, he manages to convince his master, and he is allowed to move from an apprentice role to teaching.
Todoroki later appears in the World of the Rider War after his reality is absorbed into it, killed off while attacked by Fangires under Saga. But once Decade is killed, Todoroki and Akira are restored along with their world.
- Rider Height: 7 shaku (approx. 212.1 cm, one say 212 cm)
- Rider Weight: 42 kan (157.5 kg, one say 157 kg)
- Punching Power: 8000 kan (30 t)
- Lifting Power: 650 man-power (6.5 t)
- Kicking Power: 10666 kan (approx. 40.0 t)
- Maximum Jump Height: 38 ken (approx. 69.1 m., one say 69 m)
- Maximum Running Speed: 1 chō per 5 sec. (approx. 100 m per 4.6 sec, one say 5 sec)
In this Oni form, Todoroki is a green demon. This is his basic form and the easiest form for him to reach. To become this form, Todoroki simply needs to pluck his brace strings, the vibrations from the strings cause his body to be hit by massive lightning bolts, changing him into his Oni form. Todokori also gains a second "oni face" which is a crest that forms on his forehead. Unlike most Kamen Riders, Todoroki does not wear a suit, rather his demon form is his true form.
- Henshin Kigen - Onjou: A bracelet-like transformation device.
- Ongekishin - Raigou: A device that attaches on his belt for uses of finisher attacks.
- Disk Animals: Todoroki's disk-like support robots.
- Ongekigen - Retsurai: A guitar-like weapon.
- Kitōjutsu Raigekiken (鬼闘術・雷撃拳): Charging himself with power, Todoroki is able to directly attack any Makamou with electricity.
- Kitōjutsu Onizume (鬼闘術・鬼爪): Forms claws from his hands to stab and slash at Makamou. These claws are nearly unbreakable, thus making them one of Todoroki's most useful weapons.
Ongeki Zan Raiden Gekishin (音撃斬・雷電激震) Todoroki stabs his weapon into the body of a large Makamou and changes it into its guitar form. He plays the guitar in a wild and fast manner. By doing this, the vibrations of his weapon are directly transmitted to all the organs of the Makamou, causing it to explode.
- As with most of the characters in the World of Hibiki arc of Kamen Rider Decade, Todoroki is portrayed by his original actor, Shingo Kawaguchi.
- Kamen Rider Decade
- Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 "TV Asahi's page for Todoroki". https://web.archive.org/web/20140815203651if_/http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/hibiki/04_ongeki/03_todoroki/profile.html.
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named