|This article is about a/an character with multiple versions in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Todoroki (トドロキ) is a character originating from Kamen Rider Hibiki. In Kamen Rider Decade, in the World of Hibiki arc, another version of Todoroki also exists. Both versions are portrayed by Shingo Kawaguchi.
In the first appearance of his battle, a practice Ongekishin called Reishiki (零式) was worn on equipment belt to replace the actual Ongekishin. His wristbands and anklets still not yet armored. This form also called as Transformed Todayama (戸田山変身体 Todayama Henshintai), because he still does not have his own Oni’s title at that time.
- Rider Height: 7 shaku (approx. 212.1 cm., one say 212 cm.)
- Rider Weight: 42 kan (157.5 kg., one say 157 kg.)
- Punching Power: 8000 kan (30 t.)
- Lifting Power: 650 man-power (6.5 t.)
- Kicking Power: 10666 kan (approx. 40.0 t.)
- Maximum Jump Height: 38 ken (approx. 69.1 m., one say 69 m.)
- Maximum Running Speed: 1 chō per 5 sec. (approx. 100 m. per 4.6 sec., one say 5 sec.)
In this form, Todoroki is a green demon. This is his basic form and the easiest form for him to reach. To become this form, Todoroki simply needs to pluck his brace strings, the vibrations from the strings cause his body to be hit by massive lightning bolts, changing him into his Oni form. Todokori also gains a second "oni face" which is a crest that forms on his forehead. Unlike most Kamen Riders, Todoroki does not wear a suit; rather, his demon form is his true form.
- Henshin Kigen Onjou: A bracelet-like transformation device.
- Ongekishin Raigou: A device that attaches on his belt for uses of finisher attacks.
- Ongekiko: A device that attaches on his belt for uses of finisher attacks.
- Disk Animals: Todoroki's disk-like support robots.
- Ongekigen Retsurai: A guitar-like weapon.
- Ongekibou Rakurai: A pair of drumsticks.
- Ongekigen Retsuzan: Zanki's weapon, Todoroki uses it once after Zanki's death.
- Kitōjutsu - Raigekiken (鬼闘術・雷撃拳 Demon Fighting Technique: Lightning Strike Fist) Charging himself with power, Todoroki is able to directly attack any Makamou with electricity. He can do this through a punch or kick.
- Kitōjutsu - Onizume (鬼闘術・鬼爪 Demon Fighting Technique: Demon Claw) Forms claws from his hands to stab and slash at Makamou. These claws are nearly unbreakable, thus making them one of Todoroki's most useful weapons.
Ongeki Zan - Raiden Gekishin (音撃斬・雷電激震 Sound Attack Slash: Thunderbolt Exciting Quake) Todoroki stabs his weapon into the body of a large Makamou and changes it into its guitar form. He plays the guitar in a wild and fast manner. By doing this, the vibrations of his weapon are directly transmitted to all the organs of the Makamou, causing it to explode.
Legend Rider Devices
- KamenRide: Todoroki: A Rider Card containing the power of Kamen Rider Todoroki. Used by Diend to summon Kamen Rider Todoroki. Although it is assumed that Diend uses it in the World of Blade to break up the fight between Decade and the BOARD Riders, it is not seen until it is used again in the World of Amazon to fight Apollo Geist and Llumu Qhimil.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found