|This article is about an Orphnoch in Kamen Rider 555.|
The Toadstool Orphnoch (トードスツールオルフェノク, Tōdosutsūru Orufenoku) is an Orphnoch who assumed the form of a Clown (ピエロ, Piero). He can emit poison spores from his head and is equipped with a staff with a battering ram on it. He pursed a young girl named Keiko Kurata until he was destroyed by Faiz's Crimson Smash.
Powers and Abilities
- Height: 215 cm.
- Weight: 132 kg.
- Transformation to Orphnoch: As all his race, he can transform from human to Orphnoch.
- Destroy hearts: As Orphnoch, he can used his tentacle or weapon for eliminated the hearts of his victims in burst of flames.
- Poisonous Spores: He can release poisonous spores from the cap of his head that can corrode the internal organs with saprophytic hyphae.
- Juggling Rods: Used as tools of work in his human form, and as weak weapon of distance.
- Staff: His weapon of mele, a staff with a battering ram on it.
Behind the Scenes
Toadstool Orphnoch was designed by Tamotsu Shinohara (篠原 保, Shinohara Tamotsu).
- His suit was remodeled from the Equisetum Orphnoch.
- His design is an homage to the Warrior Samurai Robots, from Kikaider 01.