|This article is about a/an Undead in Kamen Rider Blade.|
Titan (ティターン Titān), or better known as the Titan Undead is a synthetic Undead created from the Scorpion Undead (right-half) and Chameleon Undead (left) being fused by Hiroshi Tennoji into one monster that had access to their attributes and two Undead Buckles on its belt.
Fictional Character History
Tennoji unleashed the monster for endgame, using Scorpion Undead's Undead Venom and Chameleon Undead's cloaking/disguise abilities to turn the Riders against each other. By acting that he fell under the power of Joker, Hajime Aikawa and the other Riders tricked Titan to reveal itself, defeating Titan by Blade King Form's Four of a Kind with Garren and Leangle splitting Titan back into two sealed Undead.
Movie War 2010
Titan was revived as part of the Dai-Shocker remnant, Super Shocker. He was part of Super Shocker's forces in the final battle, surviving even up to Doras' arrival and siding with it alongside other monsters. However, he was destroyed by a surprise Crimson Smash from Kamen Rider Faiz.
- Height: 221cm
- Weight: 119kg
A synthetic Undead that combines Chameleon Undead (Category 10 of Diamond Suit) and Scorpion Undead (Category 8 of Clover Suit). The tentacle of the left arm has an Undead Poison (アンデッドポイズン Andeddo Poizun) that activates the Rider's fighting instinct and uses the ax as a weapon.Rouse Cards when sealing.
- Height: 201cm
- Weight: 101kg
- Ability perimeters
- Punching power: 2.8t, 280AP
- Kicking power: 4.8t, 480AP
- Maximum jump height: 33m
- Maximum running speed: 100m/5.7s
- Height: 200 cm
- Weight: 104 kg
- Hearing: 5 km.
- Punching Power: 2.6 t, 260 AP
- Kicking Power: 4.5 t, 450 AP
- Maximum Jump Height: 38 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m/5.4 s
- Blay Buckle: Blade's transformation belt
- Garren Buckle: Garren's transformation device
- Leangle Buckle: Leangle's transformation device
- Rouse Cards: Allow Leangle to perform special attacks
- Rouse Absorber: Fake Blade weapon
- Garren Rouzer: Garren's personal weapon
- Leangle Rouzer: Leangle's personal weapon
- Red Rhombus: Garren's Rider Machine
Behind the Scenes
- While disguised others, he is portrayed by their respective actors while retaining his role.
- As Kazuma Kenzaki in episode 43, he is portrayed by Takayuki Tsubaki (椿 隆之 Tsubaki Takayuki).
- As Sakuya Tachibana in episode 43, he is portrayed by Kousei (Hironari) Amano (天野 浩成 Amano Kousei (Hironari)).
- As Hajime Aikawa in episode 44, he is portrayed by Ryōji Morimoto (森本 亮治 Morimoto Ryōji).
- As Mutsuki Kamijo in episode 44, he is portrayed by Takahiro Hojo (北条 隆博 Hōjō Takahiro).
- As Amane Kurihara in episode 44, he is portrayed by Hikari Kajiwara (梶原 ひかり Kajiwara Hikari).
- In Yasushi Nirasawa's concept art, Titan Undead is called Scorleon Undead.
- Titan's suit is a modified Plant Undead.
- Titan's design image is based on Gel-Shocker's monster.
- The arrangement of both Undeads' body parts being uneven in placement would later be applied to a Kamen Rider's design 14 years later.
- Kamen Rider Blade
- Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010
- Kamen Rider Decade: Final Chapter