|This article is about a/an order of events in Kamen Rider Amazons.|
|"Sorry Kamen Riders, this article is too small for the people to read." |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
- Takaaki Tenjo, the sociopathic chairman of Nozama Pharmacy, releases the 4,000 Experiment Amazonz from containment, including Haruka Mizusawa, who would later be adopted by his creator Reika Mizusawa.
- Nozama researcher Jin Takayama, having injected himself with Amazon cells, leaves the company to hunt the Amazonz on his own.
- The event is treated as an accident by the majority of Nozama employees, and the Nozama Peston Service is formed to hunt the Amazonz; two members in particular, Mamoru and Ryusuke Otaki, are Amazonz themselves.
- Serial killer Soji Shitashimo murders his first known victim.
- The drugs inside the Amazonz Register start expiring, resulting in most Amazonz becoming man-eating monsters.
- Season 2 takes place five years after Season 1.
Behind the scenes
Taking place in its own distinct world, Kamen Rider Amazons is primarily composed of two 13-episode seasons and 1 feature film. As a general rule, the dating of the Kamen Rider Series is assumed to correspond at least roughly to its real world broadcast. The placement of Amazons, however, is complicated as the events of Season 2 (2017) take place five years following Season 1 (2016).