|This article is about a/an type of finishing move in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
Both Kamen Rider Zi-O and Kamen Rider Geiz possess their own Time finisher, which are activated by pressing the Ride On Starter on their Rider Ridewatch inserted into the Ziku-Driver before pressing the Ride On Ruser and rotating the Ziku Circular 360 degrees. To activate a legendary Time Break/Burst, the additional pressing of the Legend Ridewatch Ride On Starter is needed before rotating the Driver.
Zi-O possesses the Time Break (タイムブレイク Taimu Bureiku) while Geiz possesses the Time Burst (タイムバースト Taimu Bāsuto).
Kamen Rider Woz also has his own Time finisher, called the Time Explosion (タイムエクスプロージョン Taimu Ekusupurōjon).
- Time Break (タイムブレイク Taimu Bureiku): This finisher has two variations.
- Twice Time Break (トゥワイスタイムブレーク Tuwaisu Taimu Burēku): This finisher has two variations.
- Rider Punch: Zi-O coated his left fist with pink energy before delivering a straight Rider Punch to his enemy.
- Rider Kick: Zi-O performs an enhanced version of his normal Time Break.
- Trinity Time Break Burst Explosion (トリニティタイムブレークバーストエクスプロージョン Toriniti Taimu Burēku Bāsuto Ekusupurōjon): Has two variations.
- Rider Kick: A green energy cube and a series of magenta "Kick" (キック Kikku) characters appear and circle the enemy. Zi-O Trinity then leaps into the air as a series of yellow "Kick" (きっく Kikku) characters line up with his foot, and the magenta characters merge into one imprint. His Rider Kick sends the enemy flying into the energy cube which then turns into a timer that detonates the instant it hits zero.
- Rider Thrust: Zi-O Trinity directly stabs enemy with Saikyo Girade in a manner of King Giri Giri Slash.
- All Twenty Time Break (オールトウェンティータイムブレーク Ōru Towentī Taimu Burēku): Grand Zi-O summons as many riders he needed to perform their finishing attacks to the enemy. He could opt to freeze them temporarily to deal some strikes to the enemy beforehands.
- Zi-O summons Build in Genius Form, Gaim in Suika Arms, OOO in Gatakiriba Combo, and Kuuga in Pegasus Form riding Gouram. He freezes them at first before unfreezing them one at a time to attack in succession. First, Build performs his Genius Finish and Gaim performs the Suika Squash, followed by Kuuga performing the Blast Pegasus and finally OOO performing the Gatakiriba Kick.
- Grand Zi-O summons all of his 19 Heisei Rider predecessors, who all attack the target with their respective Rider Kicks, creating a giant energy projection. Zi-O then performs his own Rider Kick and destroys the enemy.
- Grand Zi-O and Drive use Tridoron to perform a joint version of Drive's SpeeDrop called the W SpeeDrop.
- Time Break (タイムブレイク Taimu Bureiku): A series of magenta-colored, mirrored "Kick" (キック Kikku) characters appear and circle the enemy. Mirror Zi-O then jumps high as the reversed "Kick" characters merge into one and imprint on Mirror Zi-O's left foot as Mirror Zi-O performs a Rider Kick into the the enemy.
- Vortex Time Break (ボルテックタイムブレイク Borutekku Taimu Bureiku): Zi-O performs a variation of Build RabbitTank Form's Vortex Finish that has the chart occupy a straight line that accelerates him as he slashes and stabs the enemy several times with the Drill Crusher Crusher.
- Critical Time Break (クリティカルタイムブレイク Kuritikaru Taimu Bureiku): Zi-O performs a variation of Ex-Aid Action Gamer's finisher. After a prelude appears, Zi-O tosses the prelude screen to the air before pounding the ground with the Gashacon Breaker Breakers to send the enemy flying. Zi-O then tosses the fake prelude screen's bar and rushes through the katakana that make "Critical Time Break" for a flurry of Rider Punches that project the attack name's kana within each hit.
- Limit Time Break (リミットタイムブレイク Rimitto Taimu Bureiku): Zi-O performs a variation of Fourze Base States' Rocket Drill finisher, he transforms into a rocket-like state to fly himself and the enemy into the Earth's upper atmosphere before delivering a corkscrew kick with his lower half covered in magenta energy. This variation is dubbed by Zi-O as the Space Rocket Tailspin Kick (宇宙ロケットきりもみキック Uchū Roketto Kirimomi Kikku).
- Scanning Time Break (スキャニングタイムブレイク Sukyaningu Taimu Bureiku): Zi-O performs a variation of OOO's Tatoba Kick, leaps to the air as three giant medal-like projections (In which the medals have "Taka" (タカ), "Tora" (トラ), and "Batta" (バッタ) written on them) appear in front of him. Zi-O then performs OOO's Tatoba Kick with the three medals converging into one. The image on the converged medal is similar to OOOArmor's chest-plate.
- Squash Time Break (スカッシュタイムブレイク Sukasshu Taimu Bureiku): Zi-O performs a variation of Gaim's Daidaimaru Naginata Mode finisher, this finisher has two variations.
- Zi-O slashes the enemy with the Daidaimaru Zs before trapping them in an badly drawn orange sphere.
- Zi-O slashes the enemy with the Daidaimaru Zs, causing him to split.
- B-B-B-Build Final Attack Time Break (ビ・ビ・ビ・ビルドファイナルアタックタイムブレイク Bi-Bi-Bi-Birudo Fainaru Atakku Taimu Bureiku): Zi-O performs a variation of Build's Sparkling Finish in which a small, red and blue, hourglass-shaped vortex appears before kicking the enemy.
- O-O-O-OOO Final Attack Time Break (オ・オ・オ・オーズファイナルアタックタイムブレーク O-O-O-Ozu Fainaru Atakku Taimu Burēku). Zi-O flies into the air and performs a Tajadol Combo-based version of Scanning Time Break, flying and kicking the enemy.
- Ry-Ry-Ry-Ryuki Final Attack Time Break (リュ・リュ・リュ・リュウキファイナルアタックタイムブレーク Ryu-Ryu-Ryu-Ryūki Fainaru Atakku Taimu Burēku): Zi-O performs Ryuki's Dragon Rider Kick.
- Time Burst (タイムバースト Taimu Bāsuto) This finisher has two variations:
- Rider Kick: Geiz projects a vision of the enemy's defeat as a series of yellow-colored "Rider" (らいだー Raidā) and "Kick" (きっく Kikku) characters appear in a line towards the enemy before Geiz performs a Rider Kick through the characters, foot and visor lining up with them. The projected enemy acts in reverse as it and the enemy converge at the point where the kick hits, the enemy then following the projection's path back to where it started to be destroyed exactly where Geiz predicted at the beginning of the attack.
- Rider Break: Using the Ride Striker, Geiz spins and strikes the enemy twice before knocking him in the air and rams it into the wall.
- Hyakuretsu Time Burst (百烈タイムバースト Hyakuretsu Taimu Bāsuto, Hundred-Fierce Time Burst): Has three variations.
- Rider Kick: Geiz performs a Rider Kick charged with blue energy before quickly kicking the enemy from all directions as a series of yellow-colored "Rider" (らいだー Raidā) and "Kick" (きっく Kikku) characters appear in a line towards it. Finally, Geiz performs another Rider Kick through the characters.
- Rider Slash: Geiz moves in high speed and deliver several slash attacks to the enemy.
- Rider Shooting: Geiz shoots several blue energy darts from the Zikan Jaclaw.
- Ichigeki Time Burst (一撃タイムバースト Ichigeki Taimu Bāsuto, One Strike Time Burst): Has two variations.
- Rider Kick: Geiz performs a Rider Kick charged with orange energy.
- Rider Slash: Geiz delivers a powerful single strike from Zikan Jaclaw.
- Bibill Time Burst (ビビルタイムバースト Bibiru Taimu Bāsuto): After being scared by the enemy, Geiz summons two energy eyeballs from his shoulder and covers himself within blue spirit energy, that rams the enemy.
- Omega Time Burst (オメガタイムバースト Omega Taimu Bāsuto): This finisher has two variations.
- Geiz performs a variation of the Omega Drive (Ore) kick where his body and mask glow and his right foot is enveloped in an orange flame produced by the Parka Ghosts before he performs a Rider Kick covered in spiritual energy.
- Geiz creates a ball of orange spiritual energy before throwing it at the enemy.
- Hissatsu Time Burst (ヒッサツタイムバースト Hissatsu Taimu Bāsuto, Lit. "Finisher Time Burst"): which has two variations:
- Vortex Time Burst (ボルテックタイムバースト Borutekku Taimu Bāsuto): which has two variations:
- Rider Kick: Geiz performs Build RabbitTank Form's Vortex Finish Rider Kick; creating a white energy chart flying up to the surface with the dotted line securing the enemy before leaping back up and delivering a Rider Kick whilst riding the chart's line.
- Rider Thrust: Geiz performs a variation of the RabbitTank's Vortex Finish that has the energy chart occupy a straight line he slides on and stabs the enemy with the Drill Crusher Crusher.
- Exceed Time Burst (エクシードタイムバースト Ekushīdo Taimu Bāsuto): This finisher has two variations:
- Strike Time Burst (ストライクタイムバースト Sutoraiku Taimu Bāsuto): Geiz leaps to air as he performs Rider Kick, with his right leg enlarged to massive size by a Wizard's Flame Style Magical Portal, thus destroying the enemy.
- Critical Time Burst (クリティカルタイムバースト Kuritikaru Taimu Bāsuto): In a manner similar to the Shakariki Sports's Sports Gamer attack, Geiz runs around the enemy at high speed, destroying any enemies in his track, if any, then delivers a powerful Rider Kick that destroy the enemy.
- Critical Time Burst (クリティカルタイムバースト Kuritikaru Taimu Bāsuto): Geiz jumps up and hits the enemy with the Gashacon Breaker Breakers before jumping around the enemy and delivering a Rider Kick.
- Time Explosion (タイムエクスプロージョン Taimu Ekusupurōjon): Woz sends a green energy cube behind the enemy, then surrounds himself in a green energy tornado with a green "kick" (キック Kikku) character swirling around him before corkscrew kicking the enemy into the cube that transforms into a timer that explodes the minute it hits zero.
- Ninja Art: Time Binding Attack (忍法：時間縛りの術 Ninpou: Jikan Shibari no Jutsu): Has two variations.
- Woz creates several clones that attack the enemy all at one with Green Energy Slashes using Zikan Despear in Kama mode.
- Woz simply attack the enemy with Green Energy Slashes using Zikan Despear in Kama mode.
- Quiz Shock Break (クイズショックブレイク Kuizi Shokku Bureiku):
- Full Metal Break (フルメタルブレイク Furumetarubureiku): Has two variations.
- Woz released a series of Electromagnetic waves that allows him to manipulate electronics to do his bidding.
- Parabola antennae: Woz can control the antennae to deliver lightning strikes towards the enemy.
- Woz strikes enemy with his Baryon Mechanical Hand, exploding the enemy in process.
- Woz released a series of Electromagnetic waves that allows him to manipulate electronics to do his bidding.
- Chou Ginga Explosion (超ギンガエクスプロージョン Chō Ginga Ekusuprōjon): Has three variations:
- Rider Kick: Woz teleports himself and the enemy into deep space before delivering a Rider Kick with his foot covered in violet, blue, and yellow energy resembling a spiral galaxy.
- Rider Shooting: Woz conjuring a galaxy within a certain area to rain fiery meteors down to eliminate his enemies.
- Woz conjuring a galaxy within a certain area to slowly pulling the target to the ground from the increased gravity.
- Sui-kin-chi-ka-moku-do-ten-kai Explosion (水金地火木土天海エクスプロージョン Sui-kin-chi-ka-moku-do-ten-kai Ekusuprōjon, lit. "Mercury-Venus-Earth-Mars-Jupiter-Saturn-Uranus-Neptune Explosion): Has two variations:
- Burning Sun Explosion (バーニングサンエクスプロージョン Bāningu Sun Ekusuprōjon): Woz creates a giant supernova that incinerates everything in sight.
- Ninja Art: Time Binding Attack/Ichigeki Kaman (忍法：時間縛りの術/一撃カマン Ninpou: Jikan Shibari no Jutsu/Ichigeki Kaman): Woz zaps the enemy and lifts it up before creating clones and slashing the enemy rapidly.
- Full Metal Break/Bakuretsu DeLance (フルメタルブレイク/爆裂デランス Furumetarubureiku/Bakuretsu Deransu): Woz captures the enemy using two wrench like armaments before impaling them with yellow energy-coated Zikan Despear.
These are the combination of Ziku-Driver and BeyonDriver finishers.
- Ninja Art: Time Binding Attack/Time Burst (忍法：時間縛りの術/タイムバースト Ninpou: Jikan Shibari no Jutsu/Taimu Bāsuto): Woz attack the enemy with Green Energy Slashes using Zikan Despear in Kama mode, Geiz then performed his Rider Kick.
The Time Break/Burst finisher can also be used in the Time Mazine.