|This article is about a/an type of finishing move in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
All Zi-O Riders have their own Time finisher, through the usage of their Ziku-Driver: Zi-O, Barlckxs, Zonjis, and Zamonas possess the Time Break (タイムブレイク Taimu Bureiku), Geiz possesses the Time Burst (タイムバースト Taimu Bāsuto), and Tsukuyomi possesses the Time Jack (タイムジャック Taimu Jakku).
List of Time Finishers
To activate a standard Time Break/Burst/Jack finisher, the user presses the Ride On Starter on any Ridewatches inserted into the Ziku-Driver before pressing the Ride On Ruser and rotating the Ziku Circular 360 degrees. To activate a Rider Armor's finisher, the additional pressing of the Legend Ridewatch Ride On Starter is needed before rotating the Driver.
- Time Break (タイムブレイク Taimu Bureiku): This finisher has two variations.
- Rider Kick: A series of magenta-colored "Kick" (キック Kikku) characters appear and circle the enemy. Zi-O then jumps high as the "Kick" characters merge into one and imprint on Zi-O's right foot as Zi-O performs a Rider Kick. Another version had Zi-O delivers a flying kick that only covered in magenta enenrgy.
- Rider Slash: Zi-O performs an enhanced version of his Giri Giri Slash.
- Twice Time Break (トゥワイスタイムブレイク Tuwaisu Taimu Bureiku): This finisher has two variations and a combination finisher with Saikyo Zikan Girade.
- Rider Punch: Zi-O coated his left fist with pink energy before delivering a straight Rider Punch to his enemy.
- Rider Kick: Zi-O performs an enhanced version of his normal Time Break.
- Trinity Time Break Burst Explosion (トリニティタイムブレイクバーストエクスプロージョン Toriniti Taimu Bureiku Bāsuto Ekusupurōjon): Has three kick and a thrust variations.
A green energy cube and a series of magenta "Kick" (キック Kikku) characters appear and circle the enemy. Zi-OTrinity then leaps into the air as a series of yellow "Kick" (きっく Kikku) characters line up with his foot, and the magenta characters merge into one imprint. His Rider Kick sends the enemy flying into the energy cube which then turns into a timer that detonates the instant it hits zero.
Zi-O Trinity runs toward the enemy as three Riders projection merge into one imprint and release a side Kick.
Zi-OTrinity leaps into the air, followed by three Riders projection merge into one imprint, as he accelerates his body towards the target, a series of yellow "Kick" (きっく Kikku) characters line will appear around the target. His Rider Kick then destroys the target instantly.
Zi-OTrinity directly stabs enemy with Saikyo Girade in a manner of King Giri Giri Slash.
- All Twenty Time Break (オールトウェンティータイムブレイク Ōru Towentī Taimu Bureiku): GrandZi-O summons as many Riders he needed to perform their finishing attacks to the enemy, or combine their within himself to perform a stronger finishing attack. He could opt to freeze them temporarily to deal some strikes to the enemy beforehands.
- GrandZi-O summons Build in Genius Form, Gaim in Suika Arms, OOO in Gatakiriba Combo, and Kuuga in Pegasus Form riding Gouram. He first release Haoh Giri at his enemy, unfreezing them one at a time to attack in succession. First, Build performs his Genius Finish and Gaim performs the Suika Squash, followed by Kuuga performing the Blast Pegasus and finally OOO performing the Gatakiriba Kick.
- GrandZi-O summons all of his 19 Heisei Rider predecessors, who all attack the target with their respective Rider Kicks and their Rider symbols, creating a giant energy projection. GrandZi-O then performs his own Rider Kick and destroys the enemy.
- GrandZi-O and Drive use Tridoron to perform a joint version of Drive's Speedrop.
- GrandZi-O, Double FangJoker, OOO PuToTyra Combo, and Faiz Blaster Form perform their respective finishers to defeat multiple enemies. First, OOO and Faiz performs their Strain Doom and Photon Breaker finishers, followed by GrandZi-O and Double FangJoker jumps to the air and destroys targets with their Rider Kick finisher.
- King Time Break (キングタイムブレイク Kingu Taimu Bureiku): Zi-O, along with Geiz performs a Rider Kick along with the 19 previous Heisei Riders in their final forms as their "Rider Symbol"s imprint on their right foot as they performs a Rider Kick and the symbol of the 20th Heisei Rider appears behind them as they pierces the enemy, similar to GrandZi-O's All Twenty Time Break, and create the kanji for "Heisei" before the enemy explodes in all the Heisei Rider's Logos. This variation is dubbed by Zi-O and the Heisei Riders as the Heisei Rider Kick (平成ライダーキック Heisei Raidā Kikku).
- Time Burst (タイムバースト Taimu Bāsuto) This finisher has three variations:
- Rider Kick: Has three variations.
- Geiz projects a vision of the enemy's defeat as a series of yellow-colored "Rider" (らいだー Raidā) and "Kick" (きっく Kikku) characters appear in a line towards the enemy before Geiz performs a Rider Kick through the characters, foot and visor lining up with them. The projected enemy acts in reverse as it and the enemy converge at the point where the kick hits, the enemy then following the projection's path back to where it started to be destroyed exactly where Geiz predicted at the beginning of the attack.
- Geiz presses the enemy against the wall before delivering a side kick that produces yellow electricity.
- Geiz delivers a 360 degree spinning roundhouse kick that leaves behind a red energy trail.
- Rider Punch:Geiz coats his right fist with red energy before delivering a straight Rider Punch to his enemy.
- Hyakuretsu Time Burst (百烈タイムバースト Hyakuretsu Taimu Bāsuto, Hundred-Fierce Time Burst): Has four variations.
Geiz performs a Rider Kick charged with blue energy before quickly kicking the enemy from all directions as a series of yellow-colored "Rider" (らいだー Raidā) and "Kick" (きっく Kikku) characters appear in a line towards it. Finally, Geiz performs another Rider Kick through the characters.
Geiz charges the Zikan Jaclaw in Tsume Mode with blue energy before delivering a powerful punch to the enemy.
Geiz moves in high speed and deliver several slash attacks to the enemy.
Geiz shoots several blue energy darts from the Zikan Jaclaw.
- Ichigeki Time Burst (一撃タイムバースト Ichigeki Taimu Bāsuto, One Strike Time Burst): Has two variations.
Geiz performs a Rider Kick charged with orange energy.
Geiz delivers a powerful single strike from Zikan Jaclaw that could destroy multiple targets at the same time.
- Bibill Time Burst (ビビルタイムバースト Bibiru Taimu Bāsuto): After being scared by the enemy, Geiz summons two energy eyeballs from his shoulder and covers himself within blue spirit energy that rams the enemy.
- El Salvatore Time Burst (エル・サルバトーレタイムバースト Eru Sarubatōre Taimu Bāsuto):
- Rider Punch: Geiz coated his right fist with all Secondary Riders' Ridewatches images energy before delivering a straight Rider Punch to his enemy, ending with Geiz's Rider symbol.
- Rider Kick: Geiz jumps into the air before all Secondary Riders' projection including himself appearing, as they fuse for Geiz to perform a Rider Kick, easily breaking through Another Diend's counterattack.
- Time Jack (タイムジャック Taimu Jakku): This finisher has two variations:
- Tsukuyomi levitates into the air as a crescent moon appears behind her and covers her leg in light yellow energy. She then drops down for a kick surrounded by a light yellow energy spiral.
- While on the ground, Tsukuyomi charges her leg with sparkling golden energy and delivers an upward kick to a jumping enemy.
- Time Break (タイムブレイク Taimu Bureiku): A series of magenta-colored, mirrored "Kick" (キック Kikku) characters appear and circle the enemy. Mirror Zi-O then jumps high as the reversed "Kick" characters merge into one and imprint on Mirror Zi-O's left foot as Mirror Zi-O performs a Rider Kick into the the enemy.
- Barlckxs Time Break (バールクスタイムブレイク Bārukusu Taimu Bureiku): Barlckxs performs a version of Kamen Rider Black RX's RX Kick, but with one leg tucked rather than both. Another version is a spinning roundhouse kick.
- Zonjis Time Break (ゾンジスタイムブレイク Zonjisu Taimu Bureiku): Zonjis focuses power into his left leg, making it glow green as he slams into the enemy with a Flying Side Kick.
- Zamonas Time Break (ザモナスタイムブレイク Zamonasu Taimu Bureiku): Zamonas focuses power into his right leg, making it glow red and blue as he slams into the enemy with a Flying Side Kick.
- Vortex Time Break (ボルテックタイムブレイク Borutekku Taimu Bureiku): Zi-O performs a variation of Build RabbitTank Form's Vortex Finish that has the chart occupy a straight line that accelerates him as he slashes and stabs the enemy several times with the Drill Crusher Crusher.
- Vortex Time Burst (ボルテックタイムバースト Borutekku Taimu Bāsuto): which has two variations:
- Rider Kick: Geiz performs Build RabbitTank Form's Vortex Finish Rider Kick; creating a white energy chart flying up to the surface with the dotted line securing the enemy before leaping back up and delivering a Rider Kick whilst riding the chart's line.
- Rider Thrust: Geiz performs a variation of the Zi-O's Vortex Time Break, that has the energy chart occupy a straight line he slides on and stabs the enemy with the Drill Crusher Crusher.
- Critical Time Break (クリティカルタイムブレイク Kuritikaru Taimu Bureiku): Zi-O performs a variation of Ex-Aid Action Gamer's finisher. After a prelude appears, Zi-O tosses the prelude screen to the air before pounding the ground with the Gashacon Breaker Breakers to send the enemy flying. Zi-O then tosses the fake prelude screen's bar and rushes through the katakana that make "Critical Time Break" for a flurry of Rider Punches that project the attack name's kana within each hit.
- Critical Time Burst (クリティカルタイムバースト Kuritikaru Taimu Bāsuto): Geiz jumps up and hits the enemy with the Gashacon Breaker Breakers before jumping around the enemy and delivering a Rider Kick.
- Omega Time Burst (オメガタイムバースト Omega Taimu Bāsuto): This finisher has two variations.
- Geiz performs a variation of the Omega Drive (Ore) kick where his body and mask glow and his right foot is enveloped in an orange flame produced by the Parka Ghosts before he performs a Rider Kick covered in spiritual energy.
- Geiz creates a ball of orange spiritual energy before throwing it at the enemy.
Zi-O performs a variation of Fourze Basestates' Rocket Drill finisher, he transforms into a rocket-like state to fly himself and the enemy into the Earth's upper atmosphere before delivering a corkscrew kick with his lower half covered in magenta energy. This variation is dubbed by Zi-O as the Space Rocket Tailspin Kick (宇宙ロケットきりもみキック Uchū Roketto Kirimomi Kikku).
Zi-O performs a variation of Space Rocket Tailspin Kick, he transforms into a rocket-like state to fly himself before delivering a corkscrew kick with his lower half covered in magenta energy. This version is dubbed by Zi-O as the Rocket Tailspin Kick (ロケットきりもみキック Roketto Kirimomi Kikku), and is the most used version.
- Rider Kick: Has two variations.
- With the Faiz Pointer Pointer summoned, Geiz performs a Rider Kick similar to Faiz's Crimson Smash.
- Geiz directly kicks enemy and performs Faiz's Crimson Smash.
- Rider Punch: With the Faiz Shot Shot summoned, Geiz performs a Rider Punch similar to Faiz's Grand Impact.
Geiz leaps to air as he absorbs the flames coming out from the Wizard's Flame Style Magical Portal on his feet, then performs a Flying Kick, with his right leg enlarged to massive size by another Magical Portal, thus destroying the enemy.
Geiz creates a Wizard's Flame Style Magical Portal on his feet, then performs a Side Kick, with his right leg enlarged to massive size, thus destroying the enemy.
- Critical Time Burst (クリティカルタイムバースト Kuritikaru Taimu Bāsuto): In a manner similar to the Shakariki Sports's Sports Gamer attack, Geiz first punches enemy in sight and runs around the enemy at high speed, destroying any enemies in his track, if any, then delivers a powerful Rider Kick that destroy the enemy.
- Scanning Time Break (スキャニングタイムブレイク Sukyaningu Taimu Bureiku): Zi-O performs a variation of OOO's Tatoba Kick, leaps to the air as three giant medal-like projections (In which the medals have "Taka" (タカ), "Tora" (トラ), and "Batta" (バッタ) written on them) appear in front of him. Zi-O then performs OOO's Tatoba Kick with the three medals converging into one. The image on the converged medal is similar to OOOArmor's chest-plate. When the enemy explodes, the flame color are Tatoba Combo's red, yellow and green colors.
- Squash Time Break (スカッシュタイムブレイク Sukasshu Taimu Bureiku): Zi-O performs the variation of Gaim's Daidai Ittou and Naginata Musou Slicer. This finisher has three variations.
- Zi-O slashes the enemy with the Daidaimaru Zs before trapping them in an badly drawn orange sphere.
- Zi-O slashes the enemy with the Daidaimaru Zs, causing him to split into mulpitle pieces and explode.
- Zi-O slashes the enemy with the Daidaimaru Zs two times, followed by an X-shaped slash with both blades, causing him to explode.
- Maximum Time Break (マキシマムタイムブレイク Makishimamu Taimu Bureiku): Zi-O performs a variation of Double's Joker Extreme, with the Rider Armor assuming humanoid forms representing Double's halves, with all three converging on the target in a rider kick similar to the Triple Extreme.
DecadeArmor's Time Finisher is the Final Attack Time Break (ファイナルアタックタイムブレイク Fainaru Atakku Taimu Bureiku). It has different versions depend on which Legend Rider Ridewatch is inserted on Decade Ridewatch.
- B-B-B-Build Final Attack Time Break (ビ・ビ・ビ・ビルドファイナルアタックタイムブレイク Bi-Bi-Bi-Birudo Fainaru Atakku Taimu Bureiku): Zi-O performs a variation of Build's Sparkling Finish in which a small, red and blue, hourglass-shaped vortex appears before kicking the enemy.
- O-O-O-OOO Final Attack Time Break (オ・オ・オ・オーズファイナルアタックタイムブレーク O-O-O-Ozu Fainaru Atakku Taimu Burēku). Zi-O flies into the air and performs a Tajadol Combo-based version of Scanning Time Break, flying and kicking the enemy.
- Ry-Ry-Ry-Ryuki Final Attack Time Break (リュ・リュ・リュ・リュウキファイナルアタックタイムブレーク Ryu-Ryu-Ryu-Ryūki Fainaru Atakku Taimu Burēku): Zi-O performs Ryuki's Dragon Rider Kick.
- Ka-Ka-Ka-Kamen Rider Final Attack Time Break (カ・カ・カ・仮面ライダーファイナルアタックタイムブレーク Ka-Ka-Ka-Kamen Raidā Fainaru Atakku Taimu Burēku): A red glint travels along the blade of the RideHeiseiber before it is set on fire. Zi-O then delivers a fiery slash to repel an enemy's attack, eventually breaking though to produce a massive arc of flame.
To activate a Time Explosion finisher, the user must opening the Crank-in Handle on Beyondriver, then closing it, it will send the data of the Miridewatch to the Miride Scope, causing the Driver to announce the finisher name.
- Time Explosion (タイムエクスプロージョン Taimu Ekusupurōjon): Has three variations.
Woz sends a green energy cube behind the enemy, then surrounds himself in a green energy tornado with a green "kick" (キック Kikku) character swirling around him before corkscrew kicking the enemy into the cube that transforms into a timer that explodes the minute it hits zero.
Woz coated his left leg with green energy before delivering a side kick to the enemy.
Woz jumps into sky, then surrounds himself in a green energy tornado with a green "kick" (キック Kikku) character swirling around him before performs a flying kick to the enemy.
- Ninja Art: Time Binding Attack (忍法：時間縛りの術 Ninpou: Jikan Shibari no Jutsu): Has two variations.
- Woz creates several clones that attack the enemy all at one with Green Energy Slashes using Zikan Despear in Kama mode.
- Woz simply attack the enemy with Green Energy Slashes using Zikan Despear in Kama mode.
- Quiz Shock Break (クイズショックブレイク Kuizi Shokku Bureiku):
- Full Metal Break (フルメタルブレイク Furumetarubureiku): Has two variations.
- Woz released a series of Electromagnetic waves that allows him to manipulate electronics to do his bidding.
- Parabola antennae: Woz can control the antennae to deliver lightning strikes towards the enemy.
- Woz strikes enemy with his Baryon Mechanical Hand, exploding the enemy in process.
- Woz released a series of Electromagnetic waves that allows him to manipulate electronics to do his bidding.
- Chou Ginga Explosion (超ギンガエクスプロージョン Chō Ginga Ekusuprōjon): Has three variations:
- Rider Kick: Woz teleports himself and the enemy into deep space before delivering a Rider Kick with his foot covered in violet, blue, and yellow energy resembling a spiral galaxy.
- Rider Shooting: Woz conjuring a galaxy within a certain area to rain fiery meteors down to eliminate his enemies.
- Woz conjuring a galaxy within a certain area to slowly pulling the target to the ground from the increased gravity.
- Sui-kin-chi-ka-moku-do-ten-kai Explosion (水金地火木土天海エクスプロージョン Sui-kin-chi-ka-moku-do-ten-kai Ekusuprōjon, lit. "Mercury-Venus-Earth-Mars-Jupiter-Saturn-Uranus-Neptune Explosion): Has two variations:
- Burning Sun Explosion (バーニングサンエクスプロージョン Bāningu Sun Ekusuprōjon): Has two variations.
Woz creates a giant supernova that incinerates everything in sight.
Woz creates a massive fiery ray that incinerates anything in its path.
The Time Break/Burst finisher can also be used in the Time Mazine.
The RideHeisaber contains a portion of all main Heisei Riders' powers, and thus, could invoke their attacks even without obtaining or using their Ridewatches:
- Dual Time Break (デュアルタイムブレイク Dyuaru Taimu Bureiku)
- Kuuga: Zi-O creates an energy crest of Kuuga, which is thrusted at the opponent.
- Ryuki: Zi-O coats the blade in orange flames before shooting an orange fireball at the enemy.
- Blade: Zi-O coats the blade in blue lightning bolts and delivers a slash that spawns blue fire.
- Kiva: Zi-O summons a flock of energy bats charging at the opponent.
- Drive: Zi-O delivers three slashes that summon Shift Tire-like projections of Max Flare, Funky Spike & Midnight Shadow with each slash to attack the enemy.
- Ex-Aid: Zi-O delivers three consecutive, magenta-energy coated slashes, with an Ex-Aid 'Hit!' effect appearing with the first two strikes, and a 'Great!' effect on the third one.
To activate the Ultimate Time Break (アルティメットタイムブレイク Arutimetto Taimu Bureiku) finisher, Zi-O must plug a Ridewatch in the Ridewatch Base of the RideHeisaber. The finisher's effect depends on both of the plugged Ridewatch and the current DecadeArmor form.
- Ghost Form: Zi-O conjures several card-like projections towards his enemy, before delivering several Rainbow-energy coated slashes to the target similar to Den-O Sword Form's finisher.
- Ex-Aid Form: Zi-O conjures two card-like projections towards his enemy, before delivering a powerful slash at the opponent, which will then take effect in a few seconds akin to Muteki Gamer's Hyper Critical Sparkling.
- Ryuki Form: Zi-O coats the blade in orange flaming vortex before launching it at the enemy. A manifestation of Kamen Rider Ryuki Survive Form briefly appears behind Zi-O afterward.
- Twice Time Break/King Giri Giri Slash (トゥワイスタイムブレーク/キングギリギリスラッシュ Tuwaisu Taimu Burēku/Kingu Giri Giri Surasshu): Using the Saikyo Zikan Girade in Best Face, Zi-O coats the combined Saikyo Zikan Girade with magenta energy, before raising the weapon, extending the energy blade , forming along it, as Zi-O strikes down the enemy with a single slash.
- Ninja Art: Time Binding Attack/Ichigeki Kaman (忍法：時間縛りの術/一撃カマン Ninpou: Jikan Shibari no Jutsu/Ichigeki Kaman): Woz zaps the enemy and lifts it up before creating clones and slashing the enemy rapidly.
- Full Metal Break/Bakuretsu DeLance (フルメタルブレイク/爆裂デランス Furumetarubureiku/Bakuretsu Deransu): Woz captures the enemy using two wrench like armaments before impaling them with yellow energy-coated Zikan Despear.
Combination Finishers (Chronological)
These are the combination of Zi-O Riders and Other Kamen Riders' finishers.
- Sure Sure Shooting/Zakkuri Cutting (スレスレシューティング/ザックリカッティング Zure Zure Shūtingu/Zakkuri Kātingu): Zi-O and Geiz, uses their weapon, first Zi-O shoots a projection of the Rocket Module at the enemy, and performs a powerful blast, followed by Geiz make his Zikan Zax coated in flame through Wizard's Flame Style Magical Portal, as he runs toward enemy, cleave the enemy and causes explosion in another Magical Portal.
- Scanning Time Break/Omega Time Burst (スキャニングタイムブレーク/オメガタイムバースト Sukyaningu Taimu Burēku/Omega Taimu Bāsuto): Zi-O and Geiz do their respective Rider Armor finishers.
- Maximum Time Break/Exceed Time Burst (マキシマムタイムブレイク/エクシードタイムバースト Makishimamu Taimu Bureiku/Ekushīdo Taimu Bāsuto): Zi-O and Geiz do their respective Rider Armor finishers.
- O-O-O-OOO Final Attack Time Break/Critical Time Burst (オ・オ・オ・オーズファイナルアタックタイムブレーク/クリティカルタイムバースト O-O-O-Ozu Fainaru Atakku Taimu Burēku/, Kuritikaru Taimu Bāsuto): Zi-O and Geiz do their respective Rider Kick finishers. This combination finisher kick is failed because of Ora.
- Ultimate Time Break/Giwa Giwa Shoot (アルティメットタイムブレイク/ギワギワシュート Arutimetto Taimu Bureiku/Giwa Giwa Shūto): Zi-O coats the blade in orange flaming vortex before launching it at the enemy, while Geiz charges the Zikan Zax with blue energy before firing off a blue whirlwind. The manifestation of Kamen Rider Ryuki and Knight's Survive Form briefly appears behind Zi-O and Geiz afterward.
- Haoh Giri/Noko Setsuzan (覇王斬り/ノコ切斬 Haō Giri/Noko Setsuzan): Zi-O and Geiz do their respective Rider Slash finishers through their weapons.
- Twice Time Break/Hyakuretsu Time Burst (トゥワイスタイムブレーク/百烈タイムバースト Tuwaisu Taimu Burēku/Hyakuretsu Taimu Bāsuto): Zi-O and Geiz do their respective Rider Kick finishers.
- Full Metal Break/Excced Time Burst (フルメタルブレイク/エクシードタイムバースト Furu Metaru Bureiku/Ekushīdo Taimu Bāsuto): Woz strikes enemy with his Baryon Mechanical Hand, while Geiz performs a side kick at enemy, exploding them in process.
- Zakkuri Cutting/Ichigeki Kaman (ザックリカッティング/一撃カマン Zakkuri Kattingu/Ichigeki Kaman): Geiz and Woz performs a combination slash by using their weapons.
- Zonjis Time Break/Zamonas Time Break (ゾンジスタイムブレーク/ザモナスタイムブレーク Zonjisu Taimu Burēku Zamonasu Taimu Burēku): Zonjisu and Zamonas focus their power into their legs and slam into the enemy with a Flying Side Kick.
- Twice Time Break/Hyakuretsu Time Burst/Time Explosion ( トゥワイスタイムブレーク/百烈タイムバースト/タイムエクスプロージョン Tuwaisu Taimu Burēku/Hyakuretsu Taimu Bāsuto/Taimū Ekusupurōjon): Zi-O, Geiz, and Woz throwing their weapons toward an enemy, then performs a triple Rider Kick at enemy, making the weapons stabs deeper.
- Ichigeki Time Burst/Sui-kin-chi-ka-moku-do-ten-kai Explosion/King Giri Giri Slash (一撃タイムバースト/水金地火木土天海エクスプロージョン/キングギリギリスラッシュ Ichigeki Taimu Bāsuto/Sui-kin-chi-ka-moku-do-ten-kai Ekusupurōjon/Kingu Giri Giri Surasshu): Geiz and Woz perform a double Rider Kick on two separate targets before Zi-O finishes them off with the King Giri Giri Slash.
- Time Burst/Time Explosion/Time Jack (タイムバースト/タイムエクスプロージョン/タイムジャック Taimu Bāsuto/Taimu Ekusupurōjon/Taimu Jakku): Geiz, Woz, and Tsukuyomi perform their respective Rider Kicks.
- Time Burst/Final Quiz Flash (タイムバースト/ファイナルクイズフラッシュ Taimu Bāsuto/Fainaru Kuizu Furasshu): Geiz and Quiz perform their respective Rider Kicks.
- Trinity Time Break Burst Explosion/Rider Shoot (トリニティタイムブレークバーストエクスプロージョン/ライダーシュート Taimu Bureiku/Borutekku Finisshu): Zi-OTrinity and Agito Trinity Form perform a powerful drop kick.
- Trinity Time Break Burst Explosion/Ongeki Da: Kaen Renda no Kata (トリニティタイムブレークバーストエクスプロージョン/音撃打・火炎連打の型 Taimu Bureiku/Ongeki-da: Kaen Renda no Kata): Hibiki traps his enemy with an energy taiko drum while Zi-OTrinity kicks them at the same time Hibiki performs the finishing beat.
- Ichigeki Time Burst/Dimension Slash (一撃タイムバースト/ディメンションスラッシュ Ichigeki Taimu Bāsuto/Dimenshon Surasshu): Decade performs a powerful slash to a group of enemies while Geiz flies and slashes the enemy with his Zikan Zaclaw (Noko Mode).
- Chou Ginga Explosion/Dimension Slash (超銀河エクスプロージョン/ディメンションスラッシュ Chō Ginga Ekusupurōjon/Dimenshon Surasshu): Decade performs a powerful slash to a group of enemies while Woz bombards them with energy planets.
- Time Break/Vortex Finish/Mighty Kick (タイムブレーク/ボルテックフィニッシユ/マイティキック Taimu Burēku/Borutekku Finisshu/Maiti Kikku): Zi-O, Build, and Kuuga perform their respective Rider Kick. Kuuga first hits the enemy's blind spot at the front before Zi-O and Build hitting at the back.
- Rising Impact/Time Break (ライジングインパクト/タイムブレーク Raijingu Inpakuto/Taimu Burēku): Zero-One performs a flying kick with energy construct of a robotic grasshopper extending from his foot while Zi-O performs a flying kick with energy characters of the word "Kick" (キック Kikku) attached to his foot. The two kicks strike the Attache Calibur, which was impaled in the enemy earlier, causing the weapon to cut a hole through the opponent's body that the Riders pass through.
- Time Burst/Accel Glanzer (タイムバースト/アクセルグランツァー Taimu Bāsuto/Akuseru Gurantsā): Geiz and Accel do their respective Rider Kick finishers.