|This article is about a/an type of finishing move in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
Both Kamen Rider Zi-O and Kamen Rider Geiz have Time finisher. Zi-O possesses the Time Break (タイムブレイク Taimu Bureiku) while Geiz possesses the Time Burst (タイムバースト Taimu Bāsuto). To activate them, the user presses the Ride On Starter on their Rider Ridewatch inserted into the Ziku-Driver before pressing the Ride On Ruser and rotating the Ziku Circular 360 degrees. To activate a legendary Time Break/Burst, the additional pressing of the Legend Ridewatch Ride On Starter is needed before rotating the Driver.
- Time Break (タイムブレイク Taimu Bureiku): A series of magenta-colored "Kick" (キック Kikku) characters appear and circle the enemy. Zi-O then jumps high as the "Kick" characters merge into one and imprint on Zi-O's right foot as Zi-O performs a kicking attack.
- Twice Time Break (トゥワイスタイムブレーク Tuwaisu Taimu Burēku): This finisher has two variations.
- Trinity Time Break Burst Explosion (トリニティタイムブレークバーストエクスプロージョン Toriniti Taimu Burēku Bāsuto Ekusupurōjon): A green energy cube and a series of magenta "Kick" (キック Kikku) characters appear and circle the enemy. Zi-O Trinity then leaps into the air as a series of yellow "Kick" (きっく Kikku) characters line up with his foot, and the magenta characters merge into one imprint. His kick then sends the enemy flying into the energy cube which then turns into a timer that detonates the instant it hits zero.
- Time Break (タイムブレイク Taimu Bureiku): : A series of magenta-colored, mirrored "Kick" "Kick" (キック Kikku) characters appear and circle the enemy. Mirror Zi-O then jumps high as the reversed "Kick" characters merge into one and imprint on Mirror Zi-O's left foot as Mirror Zi-O performs a flying kick into the the enemy.
- Vortex Time Break (ボルテックタイムブレイク Borutekku Taimu Bureiku):Zi-O performs a variation of Build RabbitTank Form's Vortex Finish that has the chart occupy a straight line that accelerates him as he slashes and stabs the enemy several times with the Drill Crusher Crusher.
- Critical Time Break (クリティカルタイムブレイク Kuritikaru Taimu Bureiku): After a prelude appears, Zi-O tosses the prelude screen to the air before pounding the ground with the Gashacon Breaker Breakers to send the enemy flying. Zi-O then tosses the fake prelude screen's bar and rushes through the katakana that make "Critical Time Break" for a flurry of smashes that project the attack name's kana within each hit.
- Limit Time Break (リミットタイムブレイク Rimitto Taimu Bureiku): Zi-O transforms into a rocket-like state to fly himself and the enemy into the Earth's upper atmosphere before delivering a corkscrew kick with his lower half covered in magenta energy. This variation is dubbed by Zi-O as the Space Rocket Tailspin Kick (宇宙ロケットきりもみキック Uchū Roketto Kirimomi Kikku).
- Scanning Time Break (スキャニングタイムブレイク Sukyaningu Taimu Bureiku): Zi-O leaps to the air as three giant medal-like projections (In which the medals have "Taka" (タカ), "Tora" (トラ), and "Batta" (バッタ) written on them) appear in front of him. Zi-O then drops down for a kicking attack with the three medals converging into one. The image on the converged medal is similar to OOOArmor's chest-plate.
- Squash Time Break (スカッシュタイムブレイク Sukasshu Taimu Bureiku): This finisher has two variations.
- Zi-O slashes the enemy with the Daidaimaru Zs before trapping them in an badly drawn orange sphere.
- Zi-O slashes the enemy with the Daidaimaru Zs, causing him to split.
- B-B-B-Build Final Attack Time Break (ビ・ビ・ビ・ビルドファイナルアタックタイムブレイク Bi-Bi-Bi-Birudo Fainaru Atakku Taimu Bureiku): Zi-O performs an enhanced version of the Vortex Time Break in which a small, red and blue, hourglass-shaped vortex appears before kicking the enemy.
- Time Burst (タイムバースト Taimu Bāsuto) This finisher has two variations:
- Rider Kick: Geiz projects a vision of the enemy's defeat as a series of yellow-colored "Rider" (らいだー Raidā) and "Kick" (きっく Kikku) characters appear in a line towards the enemy before Geiz performs a flying kick through the characters, foot and visor lining up with them. The projected enemy acts in reverse as it and the enemy converge at the point where the kick hits, the enemy then following the projection's path back to where it started to be destroyed exactly where Geiz predicted at the beginning of the attack.
- Rider Break: Using the Ride Striker, Geiz spins and hits the enemy twice before launching him in the air and rams it into the wall.
- Hyakuretsu Time Burst (百烈タイムバースト Hyakuretsu Taimu Bāsuto, Hundred-Fierce Time Burst): Geiz performs a quick flying side kick charged with blue energy before quickly kicking the enemy from all directions.
- Omega Time Burst (オメガタイムバースト Omega Taimu Bāsuto): This finisher has two variations.
- Geiz performs a variation of the Omega Drive (Ore) kick where his body and mask glow and his right foot is enveloped in an orange flame produced by the Parka Ghosts before he performs a flying kick covered in spiritual energy.
- Geiz creates a ball of orange spiritual energy before throwing it at the enemy.
- Hissatsu Time Burst (ヒッサツタイムバースト Hissatsu Taimu Bāsuto, Lit. "Finisher Time Burst"): which has two variations:
- Vortex Time Burst (ボルテックタイムバースト Borutekku Taimu Bāsuto): which has two variations:
- Rider Kick: Geiz performs Build RabbitTank Form's Vortex Finish attack; creating a white energy chart flying up to the surface with the dotted line securing the enemy before leaping back up and delivering a kick whilst riding the chart's line.
- Rider Thrust: Geiz performs a variation of the RabbitTank's Vortex Finish that has the energy chart occupy a straight line he slides on and stabs the enemy with the Drill Crusher Crusher.
- Exceed Time Burst (エクシードタイムバースト Ekushīdo Taimu Bāsuto): This finisher has two variations:
- Strike Time Burst (ストライクタイムバースト Sutoraiku Taimu Bāsuto): Geiz leaps to air as he performs a Rider Kick, with his right leg enlarged to massive size by a Wizard's Flame Style Magical Portal, thus destroying the enemy.
- Critical Time Burst (クリティカルタイムバースト Kuritikaru Taimu Bāsuto): In a manner similar to the Shakariki Sports's Sports Gamer attack, Geiz runs around the enemy at high speed, destroying any enemies in his track, if any, then delivers a powerful Rider Kick that destroy the enemy.
- Critical Time Burst (クリティカルタイムバースト Kuritikaru Taimu Bāsuto): Geiz jumps up and hits the enemy with the Gashacon Breaker Breakers before jumping around the enemy and delivering a kick.
The Time Break/Burst finisher can also works on Time Mazine.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found