The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about a/an rider weapon in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
The Thousand Jacker consists of the following parts:
- Jack Ring (ジャックリング Jakku Ringu): The ring at the end of the hilt. The Jack Suction at the tip is activated by stroke control, and Jackrise is performed to extract the Rider Model and Lost Model capabilities from the target driver. As a result, a Jacking Break that uses a part of the capabilities of the rider model for an attack can be activated. Also, by operating with the device loaded in the universal slot, Thousand Dry is performed, and "Thousand Break" boasting the maximum attack power can be activated.
- Gain Stocker (ゲインストッカー Gein Sutokkā): The storage device. It stores the data of the species image extracted by Jack Suction, Rider Model and the extinct species Lost Model. Input and output status is displayed on the monitor for monitoring the operating status with a power gauge and movement.
- Jack Edge (ジャックエッジ Jakku Ejji): The blade. A blade made of cemented steel ZIA-1000 for physical destruction is arranged so as to surround the entire circumference. The purple parts are a medium for special attacks. By adding energy to the data supplied from the storage device Gain Stocker and putting it on the blade, it is possible to activate special moves with various abilities.
- Jack Suction (ジャックサクション Jakku Sakushon): The tip. By operating the control device Jack Ring, it is possible to extract the capabilities of Rider Model and Lost Model from the target. Since it is made of cemented steel ZIA-1000, it has a tremendous piercing force that can penetrate even special alloys of 1000mm.
- ZAIA Grip Linker (ザイアグリップリンカー Zaia Gurippu Rinkā): The grip. At the same time as a handgrip, it has the role of transmitting information such as parameters and operation manuals that visualize the operating status to the user.
- Attack Trigger (アタックトリガー Atakku Torigā): The trigger. Activate various attacks by pulling the trigger.
- Universal Slot (ユニバーサルスロット Yunibāsaru Surotto): A slot intended to insert Progrisekeys/Zetsumetsu Keys into. By adopting the universal standard, it can be loaded regardless of the type of the Progrisekeys/Zetsumetsu Keys. When the device is loaded into the slot, a non-contact learning by a built-in reader Authoriser (オーソライザー Ōsoraizā), and a Hacking Break that uses a part of the capability of the built-in data image in the attack becomes available.
- Jacking Break (ジャッキングブレイク Jakkingu Bureiku): Thouser uses the Thousand Jacker to extract the data of a Progrisekey from another Kamen Rider, then performs an attack that incorporates the Progrisekey's Rider Model or other unique ability. Once he has extracted a Progrisekey's data once, he can use it at any time.
- Flying Falcon: Thouser charges the Thousand Jacker with pink energy before performing a slash that creates the Flying Falcon Rider Model, which then flies into the enemy. Thouser can alternatively use the Rider Model as means of aerial transportation.
- Shooting Wolf: Thouser charges the Thousand Jacker with purple and gold energy performing a thrust that creates an energy projection of a wolf head, which then bites down on the enemy.
- Biting Shark: Thouser forms a whip-like chain of teal energy shark fins from the Thousand Jacker, which he uses to slash the target several times before lifting them into the air and surrounding them with circular energy slashes that destroy the enemy.
- Punching Kong: Thouser swings the Thousand Jacker, launching an orange construct of the Knuckle Demolition that strikes the target and lifts them into the air. The Knuckle Demolition then separates into dozens of smaller constructs, which pummel the enemy from all directions.
- Flaming Tiger: Thouser covers the Thousand Jacker with fire before launching a flaming energy slash into the enemy.
- Shining Assault Hopper: This attack has three variations:
- Thouser summons a purple version of the Shine System, whcih he can use in either its attack or defense formations.
- Thouser charges the Thousand Jacker with purple electricity before thrusting it, launching a purple energy shard that briefly creates an image of a mechanical grasshopper before striking the enemy.
- Thouser briefly summons the Shine System in its defense formation to protect himself from an enemy's attack.
- Breaking Mammoth: Thouser slashes the opponent with a large mammoth's tusk.
- Freezing Bear: Thouser unleashes Freezing Bear Rider Model towards the opponent.
- Sting Scorpion: Thouser unleashes a golden version of the Acid Analyze towards the opponent. It failed when Zero-One arrived to take the attack for Horobi.
- Japanese Wolf: Thouser performs a spinning kick using the Thousand Jacker as a pole to create a strong whirlwind.
- Hacking Break (ハッキングブレイク Hakkingu Bureiku): Thouser inserts a Progrisekey into the Thousand Jacker and performs an attack utilizing the power of the inserted Progrise Key.
- Rushing Cheetah: Thouser delivers multiple slashes from different positions towards the opponent using the speed of a cheetah.
- Thousand Break (サウザンドブレイク Sauzando Bureiku): Thouser inserts a Progrisekey into the Thousand Jacker, pulls the hilt, and performs an attack utilizing the power of the inserted Progrise Key.
- Lightning Hornet: Thouser charges the Thousand Jacker with yellow and purple lightning before performing an energy slash which leaves behind a trail of lightning, electrocuting the target. He then delivers a lightning-covered stab to a second enemy beneath him.
- Dynamaiting Lion: Thouser creates two magenta constructs of Gatling guns, which fire at the enemy.
- Amazing Caucasus: Thousand Jacker projects the symbols of Progrisekeys that it has previously jacked, which are turned into Rider Models and charge at the enemy. This finisher is strong enough to break through Zero-One MetalCluster Hopper and knocks him out.
- Sting Scorpion: The Thousand Jacker creates a copy of the Acid Analyze that burrows and stings its target.
Behind The Scenes
to be added
- The bar on the side of the Thousand Jacker that fills up and the mechanism of pulling the hilt to initiate an attack makes it very similar to the Beat Closer.
- It is the first weapon in Zero-One, and thus the Reiwa Era, to lack a second mode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.