|This article is about a/an rider weapon in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
The Thousand Jacker consists of the following parts:
- Jack Ring (ジャックリング Jakku Ringu): The ring at the end of the hilt. The Jack Suction at the tip is activated by stroke control, and Jackrise is performed to extract the Rider Model and Lost Model capabilities from the target driver. As a result, a Jacking Break that uses a part of the capabilities of the rider model for an attack can be activated. Also, by operating with the device loaded in the universal slot, Thousand Dry is performed, and "Thousand Break" boasting the maximum attack power can be activated.
- Gain Stocker (ゲインストッカー Gein Sutokkā): The storage device. It stores the data of the species image extracted by Jack Suction, Rider Model and the extinct species Lost Model. Input and output status is displayed on the monitor for monitoring the operating status with a power gauge and movement.
- Jack Edge (ジャックエッジ Jakku Ejji): The blade. A blade made of cemented steel ZIA-1000 for physical destruction is arranged so as to surround the entire circumference. The purple parts are a medium for special attacks. By adding energy to the data supplied from the storage device Gain Stocker and putting it on the blade, it is possible to activate special moves with various abilities.
- Jack Suction (ジャックサクション Jakku Sakushon): The tip. By operating the control device Jack Ring, it is possible to extract the capabilities of Rider Model and Lost Model from the target. Since it is made of cemented steel ZIA-1000, it has a tremendous piercing force that can penetrate even special alloys of 1000mm.
- ZAIA Grip Linker (ザイアグリップリンカー ZAIA Gurippu Rinkā): The grip. At the same time as a handgrip, it has the role of transmitting information such as parameters and operation manuals that visualize the operating status to the user.
- Attack Trigger (アタックトリガー Atakku Torigā): The trigger. Activate various attacks by pulling the trigger.
- Universal Slot (ユニバーサルスロット Yunibāsaru Surotto): A slot intended to insert Progrisekeys/Zetsumetsu Keys into. By adopting the universal standard, it can be loaded regardless of the type of the Progrisekeys/Zetsumetsu Keys. When the device is loaded into the slot, a non-contact learning by a built-in reader Authoriser (オーソライザー Ōsoraizā), and a Hacking Break that uses a part of the capability of the built-in data image in the attack becomes available.
- Jacking Break (ジャッキングブレイク Jakkingu Bureiku): Thouser uses the Thousand Jacker to extract the energy of a Progrisekey from another Kamen Rider, then performs an attack that incorporates the Progrisekey's Rider Model or other unique ability. Once he has extracted a Progrisekey's data once, he can use it at any time.
This attack has two variations:
- Thouser charges the Thousand Jacker with pink energy before performing a slash that creates the Flying Falcon Rider Model, which then flies into the enemy. Thouser can alternatively use the Rider Model as means of aerial transportation.
- Thouser summons the Flying Falcon Rider Model to carry him away from enemy attacks.
This finisher has two variations:
- Thouser charges the Thousand Jacker with purple and gold energy performing a thrust that creates an energy projection of a wolf head, which then bites down on the enemy.
- Thouser swings the Thousand Jacker, launching four golden energy constructs of wolf heads at the opponent.
Thouser forms a whip-like chain of teal energy shark fins from the Thousand Jacker, which he uses to slash the target several times before lifting them into the air and surrounding them with circular energy slashes that destroy the enemy.
Thouser swings the Thousand Jacker, launching an orange construct of the Knuckle Demolition that strikes the target and lifts them into the air. The Knuckle Demolition then separates into dozens of smaller constructs, which pummel the enemy from all directions.
This attack has three variations:
- Thouser covers the Thousand Jacker with fire before launching a flaming energy slash into the enemy.
- Thouser stabs the Thousand Jacker into the ground, causing a large pillar of flame to erupt in front of the enemy. He can also produce multiple flame pillars for attacking several enemies.
- Thouser covers the Thousand Jacker with fire before performing a giant flaming slash that causes a fiery explosion when it meets the ground.
Horobi charges the Thousand Jacker with flames before swinging it, launching a ring of fire at the enemy. He then follows this up with a series of flaming slash projectiles.
This attack has four variations:
- Thouser summons a purple version of the Shine System, which he can use in either its attack or defense formations.
- Thouser charges the Thousand Jacker with purple electricity before thrusting it, launching a purple energy shard that briefly creates an image of a mechanical grasshopper before striking the enemy.
- Thouser briefly summons the Shine System in its defense formation to protect himself from an enemy's attack.
- Thouser points the Thousand Jacker forward, launching the Shine System in its attack formation at the enemy.
Thouser charges the Thousand Jacker with gold and purple energy before launching a golden energy construct of a mammoth's tusk at the enemy.
This finisher has three variations:
- Thouser charges the Thousand Jacker with light blue energy and points it forward, summoning the Freezing Bear Rider Model. The Rider Model then charges forward before transforming into an ice projectile that strikes the opponent.
- Thouser swings the Thousand Jacker, launching a large ice projectile toward the opponent.
- Thouser slashes the ground in front of him with the Thousand Jacker, freezing it and any opponents standing on it.
Thouser shocks the opponent with lighting produced from the tip of the Thousand Jacker.
Thouser charges the Thousand Jacker with purple energy and points it forward, generating an energy construct of the Acid Analyze that stabs the opponent.
Thouser stabs the Thousand Jacker into the ground and uses it as a pole to swing around, creating a blizzard that damages nearby opponents.
- Hacking Break (ハッキングブレイク Hakkingu Bureiku): Thouser inserts a Progrisekey into the Thousand Jacker and performs an attack utilizing the power of the inserted Progrise Key.
- Rushing Cheetah: Thouser charges the Thousand Jacker with orange energy and dashes around the target at high speeds while swinging it, leaving behind crescent-shaped energy slashes suspended in the air. The energy slashes then converge on and strike the enmy.
- Thousand Break (サウザンドブレイク Sauzando Bureiku): Thouser inserts a Progrisekey into the Thousand Jacker, pulls the hilt, and performs an attack utilizing the power of the inserted Progrise Key.
Thouser charges the Thousand Jacker with yellow and purple lightning before performing an energy slash which leaves behind a trail of lightning, electrocuting the target. He then delivers a lightning-covered stab to a second enemy beneath him.
Thouser creates two magenta constructs of Gatling guns, which fire at the enemy.
This finisher has two variations:
- Thouser summons the Flying Falcon, Biting Shark, Flaming Tiger, and Shooting Wolf Rider Models, which attack the enemy in unison.
- Thouser summons the Flying Falcon, Biting Shark, Flaming Tiger, Freezing Bear, Breaking Mammoth, Shooting Wolf, Punching Kong, Rushing Cheetah, Lightning Hornet, and Sting Scorpion Rider Models, which attack the enemy in unison.
Thouser stabs the Thousand Jacker into the ground, creating a replica of the Acid Analyze that stabs the enemy and raises them into the air before they explode.
Behind The Scenes
to be added
- The bar on the side of the Thousand Jacker that fills up and the mechanism of pulling the hilt to initiate an attack makes it very similar to the Beat Closer.
- It is the first weapon in Zero-One, and thus the Reiwa Era, to lack a second mode.