|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Ryuki.|
- "The last Rider is... you !"
- ―Odin's words before he vanishes[src]
Ren Akiyama arrives at the Kanzaki Household and sees Odin in a mirror. Ren comments about how Shiro manages to recreate Odin over and over again. Shiro tells him that Odin is his representative in the Rider War as he no physical form. Ren calls him a puppet and Shiro replies saying that Ren wouldn't be able to beat Odin regardless. Ren transforms into Kamen Rider Knight and enters Mirror World. He immediately changes into Survive and attacks Odin.
Knight continues to fight Odin but is doing so unsuccessfully. He is knocked to the ground and Odin prepares to use his Final Vent. Knight gets up and tries to attack Odin. Meanwhile, Shiro finally realizes that even if he did restore her life, that Yui would continue to refuse it. Shiro screams in anger causing all the glass in the house to explode again. Because of this, Odin (unable to complete his Final Vent) begins to react to it negatively and fades away, informing Knight that he is the final rider. Knight, realizing that he is the Final Rider tries to reach for the wish he was promised.
Kamen Rider Odin
- Punching Power: 17.5 t.[note 1]
- Kicking Power: 25 t.[note 2]
- Resistance: 200 t. with Gold Shield[note 3]
- Maximum Jump Height: 50 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 4 sec.
Kamen Rider Odin is Shiro Kanzaki's representative in the Rider Fight. He is contracted to Goldphoenix. His Visor, the Gold Visor (ゴールドバイザー Gōrudo Baizā), is a staff that can also hold all three Survive Advent Cards after the wings on its upper section are opened. When this is done, Odin becomes immortal. Odin's parameters are the highest out of all of the 13 Riders, including those in Survive Form. This was done by Kanzaki to ensure that Odin would win the Rider Fight and grant him his wish.
Through the use of his Sword Vent Advent Card, Odin can arm himself with the Gold Sabers (ゴルトセイバー Goruto Seibā), a pair of swords derived from the tips of Goldphoenix's wings. His Guard Vent equips him with the Gold Shield (ゴルトシールド Goruto Shīrudo), a shield derived from Goldphoenix's tail.
By using his Final Vent, Odin can execute his finisher, Eternal Chaos, in which Goldphoenix grabs onto Odin's back, flies with him into the air, and rams into the opponent.
- Main article: Goldphoenix (Ryuki)
Behind the scenes
- Though his finisher attack, Eternal Chaos was never seen in any of the live-action performances, it's emulated in the Playstation game based on the title character as well as episode 31 of Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. His Dragon Knight counterpart, Kamen Rider Wrath, also used this to vent Dragon Knight but the recoil of the attack vented him as well.
- ↑ 350 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 500 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 4000 GP, conversion: 1 GP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 4000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 10000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 8000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- Nolan - counterpart in Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. See comparison page.
- Vic Frasier - counterpart in Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. See comparison page.