|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Decade.|
|WARNING: This episode contains scenes of blood. Viewer discretion is advised!|
to be added
Arriving in the World of Kuuga, Tsukasa takes the disguise of a policeman and watches Kuuga destroy a pair of Gurongi, Ra-Dorudo-Gu and Me-Gyarido-Gi, before reverting to his human form, Yusuke Onodera. Tsukasa later destroys Go-Baberu-Da as Decade, but is mistaken for a Grongi by Yusuke and Ai. When Yusuke and Ai arrive at the Hikari Studio to discuss this strange Grongi, Tsukasa offers Ai his help in solving the mystery behind the Grongi's female targets and the location of their lair. On the foot of Mount Hitoki, the Grongi's Lair, Tsukasa reveals he used Ai as bait to lure out the remaining Grongi, revealing their plan to revive their leader before ruining their game. While attempting to destroy the Grongi, Decade is attacked by Kuuga, who reveals he knows about Decade's mission and will stop him at all costs. Natsumi pleads for them to stop, recalling her dream in which Decade and Kuuga seemingly destroy each other. A dimensional rift occurs, and their fight is interrupted by the appearance of Kamen Riders Kick Hopper and Punch Hopper.
- Cards Used:
- Kamen Ride - Decade
- Attack Ride - Blast, Slash
- Final Attack Ride - Decade
- Tsukasa Kadoya (門矢 士 Kadoya Tsukasa): Masahiro Inoue (井上 正大 Inoue Masahiro)
- Yusuke Onodera (小野寺 ユウスケ Onodera Yūsuke): Ryouta Murai (村井 良大 Murai Ryōta)
- Natsumi Hikari (光 夏海 Hikari Natsumi): Kanna Mori (森 カンナ Mori Kanna)
- Eijiro Hikari (光 栄次郎 Hikari Eijirō): Renji Ishibashi (石橋 蓮司 Ishibashi Renji)
- Narutaki (鳴滝): Tatsuhito Okuda (奥田 達士 Okuda Tatsuhito)
- Decadriver Voice (ディケイドライバー音声 Dikeidoraibā Onsei): Mark Okita (マーク・大喜多 Māku Ōkita)
- Narration (ナレーション Narēshon): Eiichiro Suzuki (鈴木 英一郎 Suzuki Eiichirō)
- Ai Yashiro (八代 藍 Yashiro Ai): Hiroko Sato (佐藤 寛子 Satō Hiroko)
- Detective of Gurongi Countermeasures Team (グロンギ対策班の刑事 Gurongi Taisaku Han no Keiji): Taro Suwa (諏訪 太朗 Suwa Tarō)
- Police Officer: Takahiro Ono (小野 孝弘 Ono Takahiro), Makiko Moro (茂呂 真紀子 Moro Makiko)
- N-Gamio-Zeda (ン・ガミオ・ゼダ N Gamio Zeda, Voice): Fumihiko Tachiki (立木 文彦 Tachiki Fumihiko)
- Kamen Rider KickHopper (仮面ライダーキックホッパー Kamen Raidā Kikku Hoppā, Voice): Hidenori Tokuyama (徳山 秀典 Tokuyama Hidenori)
- Kamen Rider PunchHopper (仮面ライダーパンチホッパー Kamen Raidā Panchi Hoppā, Voice): Masato Uchiyama (内山 眞人 Uchiyama Masato)
- Kamen Rider Decade: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- Kamen Rider Kuuga: Norihito Itō (伊藤 教人 Itō Norihito)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Engine Sentai Go-Onger episode 49, GP 49: Final Battle.
- A special message proceeding the broadcast of this episode featured Decade (voiced by Masahiro Inoue himself) addressing the viewers that today marked the 50th anniversary of TV Asahi, and that it is the 10th anniversary of the Heisei Kamen Rider Series. A similar message hosted by the Go-Onger trio proceed the accompanying episode of Go-Onger.
- This episode also aired the day following the broadcast of Kamen Rider G, a TV special which featured its own Kamen Rider and celebrated TV Asahi's 50th anniversary, as well as featuring a cameo by Decade and the Nine Heisei Riders.
- First appearance of Narutaki.
- Despite that this episode is a tribute to Kamen Rider Kuuga, it does not follow the episode title format of being a single word, instead this would be honored by the following episode.
- This is the first time where Kuuga transforms into Ultimate Form while retaining his Rider form.
- The usage of the "Hell Brothers" from Kabuto refers to the two grasshopper Gurongi of Kuuga, Zu-Badzu-Ba and Go-Badaa-Ba, both of whom were recolors and were slight inferences to the original "Double Riders".
Blu-ray Box comes with all 31 episodes.