|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Stronger.|
The Secret of Stronger and Tackle! (ストロンガーとタックルの秘密！ Sutorongā to Takkuru no Himitsu!) is the second episode of Kamen Rider Stronger. Following the unorthodox approach the premiere took, depicting the protagonist as a Kamen Rider fighting evil already, this episode revealed how Shigeru Jo and Yuriko Misaki respectively became Kamen Rider Stronger and Electronic Wave Humanoid Tackle.
Shigeru Jo remembers how he started fighting Black Satan and became Stronger.
to be added
- Shigeru Jō (城 茂 Jō Shigeru): Shigeru Araki (荒木 茂 Araki Shigeru)
- Yuriko Misaki (岬 ユリ子 Misaki Yuriko): Kyōko Okada (岡田 京子 Okada Kyōko)
- Titan (タイタン Taitan): Akira Hamada (浜田 晃 Hamada Akira)
- The Great Leader of Black Satan (ブラックサタン大首領 Burakku Satan Dai Shuryō, Voice): Gorō Naya (納谷 悟朗 Naya Gorō)
- Narrator (ナレーター Narētā): Shinji Nakae (中江 真司 Nakae Shinji)
- This episode aired on TBS the same day episode 2 of Himitsu Sentai Gorenger, The Blue Earth! The Deadly Desertfication Plan, aired on NET.
- Shigeru mentions a friend that was killed by Black Satan due to a failed cyborg remodeling. While this is not elaborated on any further in the series, Kamen Rider Spirits, while non-canon, reveals who this friend was and that he was a failed prototype of the same cyborg model as Shigeru.
- The episode reveals that Shigeru before the series was the captain of the football team of Jounan University.
Kamen Rider Stronger Volume 1 features episodes 1-11.