|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Decade.|
to be added
Believing that TheBee's user is her brother, Mayu attempts to look for him with Natsumi's aid until they are attacked by a Worm. Counting on Kabuto to save them, Diend fights him to acquire his Clock Up system, summoning Ixa and Psyga to hold him down before Kabuto defeats them and runs off. By the time Tsukasa finds Natsumi and Mayu, the latter is shocked that she became a Worm as she runs off. She runs into Sou who reveals himself as the Phylloxera Worm and brings her to ZECT HQ as part of the Kabuto Capture plan, much to Arata's dismay before he is beaten to a bloody pulp questioning the plan. After escaping, Arata makes his way to Tsukasa and reveals the plan to him, confirming Tsukasa's notion. Kabuto falls for the trap as the Clock Down takes effect while the Worms reveal themselves among the ZECTroopers, with Sou exposing Kabuto as Mayu's real brother Souji. Tsukasa arrives and reveals the truth behind the Phylloxera Worm to Mayu while explaining that Souji and Mayu are still family regardless of the latter being a Worm. But believing he has the advantage, the Phylloxera Worm sics his Worm minions on Tsukasa. Souji frees Mayu and joins Tsukasa as they assume their Rider forms to finish off the Salis Worms before forcing the Phylloxera Worm into the open. Decade and Kabuto finish him off, but the tower projecting the Clock Down waves is destroyed in the process, forcing Souji to fade back into Clock Up space with Mayu watching. After taking Mayu home and giving Daiki a "treasure" for his trouble, Tsukasa and company begin the final phase of their journey. But as they deal with two Kiva-las fighting over which of them is fake, the real Kiva-la is with Narutaki as he decides to personally deal with Decade in the final world, the World of Hibiki.
- Tsukasa Kadoya (門矢 士 Kadoya Tsukasa): Masahiro Inoue (井上 正大 Inoue Masahiro)
- Daiki Kaito (海東 大樹 Kaitō Daiki): Kimito Totani (戸谷 公人 Totani Kimito)
- Yusuke Onodera (小野寺 ユウスケ Onodera Yūsuke): Ryouta Murai (村井 良大 Murai Ryōta)
- Natsumi Hikari (光 夏海 Hikari Natsumi): Kanna Mori (森 カンナ Mori Kanna)
- Eijiro Hikari (光 栄次郎 Hikari Eijirō): Renji Ishibashi (石橋 蓮司 Ishibashi Renji)
- Narutaki (鳴滝): Tatsuhito Okuda (奥田 達士 Okuda Tatsuhito)
- Kiva-la (キバーラ Kibāra, Voice): Miyuki Sawashiro (沢城 みゆき Sawashiro Miyuki)
- Decadriver Voice, Diendriver Voice (ディケイドライバー音声、ディエンドライバー音声 Dikeidoraibā Onsei, Diendoraibā Onsei): Mark Okita (マーク・大喜多 Māku Ōkita)
- Narration (ナレーション Narēshon): Eiichiro Suzuki (鈴木 英一郎 Suzuki Eiichirō)
- Souji, Sou Otogiri (ソウジ、弟切 ソウ Sōji, Otogiri Sō): Daijiro Kawaoka (川岡 大次郎 Kawaoka Daijirō)
- Phylloxera Worm (フィロキセラワーム Firokisera Wāmu, Voice): Kenichi Mochizuki (望月 健一 Mochizuki Ken'ichi)
- Arata (アラタ Arata): Tetsuya Makita (牧田 哲也 Makita Tetsuya)
- Grandma (おばあちゃん Obaachan): Sumie Sasaki (佐々木 すみ江 Sasaki Sumie)
- Mayu (マユ Mayu): Rio Kanno (菅野 莉央 Kanno Rio)
- TV Announcer: Yuki Maeda (前田 有紀 Maeda Yuki)
- Card Used:
- Kamen Rider Decade:
- Kamen Ride: Decade
- Attack Ride: Illusion
- Form Ride: N/A
- Final Form Ride: Zecter Kabuto
- Final Attack Ride: Kabuto
- Kamen Rider Diend
- Kamen Ride: Diend, Ixa, Psyga
- Attack Ride: N/A
- Final Form Ride: N/A
- Final Attack Ride: N/A
- Kamen Rider Decade:
to be added
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Samurai Sentai Shinkenger episode 14, Act 14: The Foreign Samurai.
- Decade regains Kabuto's power.
- In Kamen Rider Ixa's dashboard, you'll see a text reading "RETURN IT TO THE LIFE AND THE GOD", referencing Keisuke Nago's usual catchphrase, "Please, return that life to God!", which is also said upon being summoned by Diend.
- When Psyga is summoned, he says "It's Showtime!" in a fluent English. This catchphrase heralds to that of Kamen Rider Wizard in a slight variation.
Blu-ray Box comes with all 31 episodes.