|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider 555.|
The Enigmatic Belt (謎のベルト Nazo no Beruto) is the eleventh episode of Kamen Rider 555. This is the second episode of the Kaixa Gear arc.
Takumi is beginning to think that maybe he was meant to be Faiz.
We meet members of Lucky Clover for the first time. Chief Murakami ask Mr. J, a member of Lucky Clover, to take back the Faiz belt and get rid of Takumi. Murakami arranges for Takumi and Mari to be at the same amusement part that Keitaro has taken Yuka to. Takumi has a hard time fighting Mr. J in Orphenoch form. The new rider makes a brief appearance and fires on Mr. J at the end.
First appearance of Kamen Rider Kaixa.
Smart Lady gives the Snail Orphenoch one last chance to properly attack a human. Kaido shows Kiba and Yuka the Faiz Gear and tells them that they should think about what they're doing before he has to attack them too. Kiba goes to see Murakami about his plans. Yuka attacks three men as the Crane Orphenoch while Takumi becomes depressed over no longer being Faiz. Kaido later attacks Takumi on his bike but leaves when Murakami calls with a job for Faiz. The Snail Orphenoch finally makes a kill. Kaido and Kiba fight as Faiz and the Horse Orphenoch but Kaido is unable to deal the final blow allowing Kiba to defeat Faiz. Keitaro takes the Faiz Belt from Kaido but he is attacked by the Snail Orphenoch. Takumi saves him and transforms into Faiz and destroys the Orphenoch, watched by another Rider...
- Takumi Inui (乾 巧 Inui Takumi): Kento Handa (半田 健人 Handa Kento)
- Mari Sonoda (園田 真理 Sonoda Mari): Yuria Haga (芳賀 優里亜 Haga Yuria)
- Keitaro Kikuchi (菊池 啓太郎 Kikuchi Keitarō): Ken Mizorogi (溝呂木 賢 Mizorogi Ken)
- Yuji Kiba (木場 勇治 Kiba Yūji): Masayuki Izumi (泉 政行 Izumi Masayuki)
- Yuka Osada (長田 結花 Osada Yuka): Yoshika Kato (加藤 美佳 Katō Yoshika)
- Naoya Kaido (海堂 直也 Kaidō Naoya): Mitsuru Karahashi (唐橋 充 Karahashi Mitsuru)
- Mr. J (ジェイ Jei): Kenneth Duria (ケネス・ヅリア Kenesu Zuria)
- Itsuro Takuma (琢磨 逸郎 Takuma Itsurō): Jun Yamasaki (山崎 潤 Yamasaki Jun)
- Saeko Kageyama (影山 冴子 Kageyama Saeko): Waka (和香 Waka)
- Smart Lady (スマートレディ Sumāto Redi): Hitomi Kurihara (栗原 瞳 Kurihara Hitomi)
- Kyoji Murakami (村上 峡児 Murakami Kyōji): Katsuyuki Murai (村井 克行 Murai Katsuyuki)
- Shoji Inukai (犬飼 彰司 Inukai Shōji): Takuma Watanabe (渡辺 琢磨 Watanabe Takuma)
- Victim: Hideyoshi Otani (大谷 秀芳 Ōtani Hideyoshi)
- Kiyotaka Nishida (西田 清高 Nishida Kiyotaka): Yoshiaki Kawasaki (河崎 芳明 Kawasaki Yoshiaki)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger episode 8, Ep. 8: AbareBlack, This One-Shot!.
- Viewership: 9.6%
Blu-ray Box 1 comes with 17 episodes.