|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight.|
The Enemy Within is the thirty-seventh episode of Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight.
When Len and Adam are sent out to disable the final transmitter, Adam suddenly attacks Len and they battle as Kamen Riders, both transforming into Survive Mode. Kit and Kase follow after them, and the Riders learn that Xaviax has created a vaccine for the transmitters, making all their efforts to shut them down useless.
Len and Adam are sent out to disable the final transmitter in Australia. Xaviax orders Adam to vent Len, but first he should let Len disable the transmitter to give the others a false sense of security. Eubulon continues to fix the Advent Key, Maya comes to Eubulon to tell him that she is concerned about Adam. Eubulon checks in with Len and tells him to stay alert, and sends Kit and Kase as back up. While getting a drink Pryce sees Maya and asks her if he did something offensive to her. Maya explains the complications between her and JTC. Len and Adam battle the mirror monsters surrounding the final transmitter, and both of them transform into Survive Mode. After Len disarms the transmitter, Adam attacks him and they engage in battle. Kit and Kase arrive at the scene and find the transmitter shut down, but no Rider. Elsewhere, Adam determined to go through with Xaviax's plan tells Len that there's no beating Xaviax, and that he won't give up on Sarah for anything. Len and Adam transform into Survive Mode and continue to battle. Adam prepares to vent Len but can't bring himself to do it. Just then, Kit and Kase arrive at the scene, Adam tells them to vent him, but they refuse. Adam confesses that the transmitters aren't "really" shut down. They contact Eubulon to explain the situation and Len confiscates Adam's Advent Deck, just as all the transmitters come back online.
to be added
- Cards used:
- Dragon Knight:
- Survive, Survive Final Vent, Sword Vent, Trick Vent
- Wing Knight:
- Sword Vent, Survive, Survive Final Vent, Shoot Vent, Trick Vent
- Dragon Knight:
- Due to the show's cancellation the episode was made viewable online via 4kids website on December 18, 2009, a day before its original airdate of December 19, 2009 in the United States.
- This episode shares its name and part of its plot with episode 36 of Power Rangers in Space as both involve the villains luring the heroes into a trap by giving them a false sense of security.
- Tiger's a Hero - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Ryuki. See comparison page. (Dragon Knight and Wing Knight)
- Friendship's Battle - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Ryuki. See comparison page. (Dragon Knight (Survive) vs Wing Knight)
- Enter Tiger - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Ryuki. See comparison page. (Dragon Knight (Survive) vs Wing Knight (Survive))
- Determination of Battle - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Ryuki. See comparison page. (Dragon Knight vs Wing Knight)