|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
Teruo Nikaido had a crush on Chiharu Ebii for a long time, but upon becoming jealous towards Match Enmusubi, he took it upon himself to become the Storming Penguin Raider when receiving his Raidriser and Storming Penguin Progrisekey.
After his Raidriser was destroyed and Storming Penguin Progrisekey is back on Gai Amatsu's Hand, Nikaido was seen with Ebii on the beach as Nikaido proposes to Ebii with Ebii saying yes. They later sent their wedding invitation card to Aruto.
- Height: 194.0 cm
- Weight: 122.6 kg
Teruo transforms into the Storming Penguin Raider (ストーミングペンギンレイダー Sutōmingu Pengin Reidā) by using the Storming Penguin Progrisekey in the Raidriser. As the Storming Penguin Raider, he is able to perform Sliding and Cyclone-based attacks.
- Toboggandive (トボガンダイブ Tobogandaibu): The large penguin beak on its helmet.
- Cyclones: The Storming Penguin Raider can generate sky-blue cyclones by twirling its arms in circles.
- Wind Generation: The Storming Penguin Raider can generate and ride a sky-blue current through its Toboggandive in a penguin slide-style attack.
Behind the Scenes
Teruo Nikaido is portrayed by Gaimon (ガイモン). Following the elder judge from episode 22, Teruo is the second character from Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation to have his actor make an appearance in the main TV series.
- Teruo is the second character from Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation to make an appearance in the main TV series following the elder judge from Episode 22.
- The Storming Penguin Raider is the first penguin-themed monster in the Kamen Rider Series.
- The Storming Penguin Raider is the first Raider to not transform on-screen.
- In the Televi-Kun magazine promotional images, as well as the TV Asahi website, the Storming Penguin Raider is seen performing Kamen Rider 2's transformation pose.
- Teruo is the first Raider who has no direct connection to ZAIA Japan and the Workplace Competition, as well as not in possession of a ZAIA Spec.