The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about a/an team in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Team Resurrection (チーム復活 Chīmu Fukkatsu) is a team of Kamen Riders and Sentai Rangers who fought in Chou Super Hero Taisen for the title of Goriders. They were beaten by Team Genm in the first round of the tournament.
|Black Knight||Hyuuga (Aka-Rider)|
|ToQ 2gou||Haru Tokashiki (Ao-Rider)|
|Kamen Rider 2||Hayato Ichimonji (Mido-Rider)|
|Riderman||Joji Yuki (Ki-Rider)|
|Kamen Rider Mach||Go Shijima (Momo-Rider)|
- This team is composed of members who were previously revived or otherwise revealed to have escaped their apparent deaths.
- Hyuuga seemingly perished when he fell into a crack in the earth in Chapter 1 of Gingaman. He was later revealed to have been saved by the Black Knight BullBlack, who passed his power to him upon his death.
- Alongside his predecessor Takeshi Hongo, Hayato Ichimonji seemingly gave his life to prevent Destron's Turtle Bazooka from destroying Shinjuku with an atomic bomb which had been equipped within his body, in second episode of Kamen Rider V3. V3 would later discover that the Double Riders had survived.
- In Station 10 of ToQger, Tokatti evaded his sentenced death at the hands of Type Shadow by writing in a subsequent revival.
- Riderman seemingly gave his life to save Japan from Destron's pluton rocket in the penultimate episode of Kamen Rider V3. He would, however, return in Five Riders vs. King Dark having been in Tahiti.
- Initially killed in the final battle against Shocker in the alternate timeline of Super Hero Taisen GP: Kamen Rider 3, Go Shijima remained dead when history was seemingly restored. In the follow-up D-Video Special: Kamen Rider 4, he would die several times as Shocker's continued use of the History Modifying Machine caused time to loop before being saved once Takumi Inui sacrificed himself to stop Shocker.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.