|This article is about a/an half form in Kamen Rider Build.|
In any form that uses the Tank Fullbottle, Build is armed with the Tank Roller Shoes (タンクローラーシューズ Tanku Rōrā Shūzu) on his right leg for kicking attacks, and can also act as a working tread to roll along on a flat foot.
- Panzer Head Armor (パンツァーヘッドアーマー Pantsuā Heddo Āmā) - The blue head armor. By superimposing multiple sheets of metal on top of each other, its resilience to Smash attacks is enhanced.
- Right Eye Tank (ライトアイタンク Raito Ai Tanku) - The eyepiece. Instantly performs calculations on ballistic trajectories to increase the hit rate of any handheld weapon that Build may be holding.
- Cannon Face Module (キャノンフェイスモジュール Kyanon Feisu Mojūru) - The ‘tank turret’ on the Right Eye Tank. Through unknown means, it can increase the firepower, range and explosive impact power of any weapon being used.
- Panzer Chest Armor (パンツァーチェストアーマー Pantsuā Chesuto Āmā) - The blue chest armor sections. By superimposing multiple sheets of metal on top of each other, durability and strength is enhanced.
- BLD Impact Shoulder (BLDインパクトショルダー BLD Inpakuto Shorudā) - The left shoulder armor. It can send shockwaves comparable to a tank shot through any object that it comes into contact with, destroying internal functions.
- Heavy Assault Arm (ヘビーアサルトアーム Hebī Asaruto Āmu) - The left arm. Thanks to an inbuilt integrated drive, it is possible to send a heavy shockwave into an enemy.
- BLD Impact Glove (BLDインパクトグローブ Inpakuto Gurōbu) - The left hand. A piece of reaction armor is installed at the back of the hand, and is possible to destroy an enemy’s internal function by sending a shockwave comparable to a tank shot into them upon contact.
- BLD Unlimited Suit (BLDアンリミテッドスーツ BLD Anrimiteddo Sūtsu) - The shock-resistant bodysuit. Along with protecting the wearer’s body, there is a limiter installed that can be released to bring out full physical ability.
- Heavy Assault Leg (ヘビーアサルトレッグ Hebī Asaruto Reggu) - The right leg. It has excellent mobility and defense, and specialises in heavy kicks that can shatter high strength armor plates.
- Tank Roller Shoes (タンクローラーシューズ Tanku Rōrā Shūzu) - The right shoe. Thanks to an inbuilt rolling tread system, the Tank Roller Shoes allows Build to skate away from enemies. The treads can also be used to damage enemies by incorporating high friction when it rolls, scraping enemy armor.
- Kamen Rider Build
- RabbitTank (Build Episodes 1-2, Transformation Lessons (Kamen Rider Build Chapter), Build 3, 5-7, 10, 13 (flashback), 14, Heisei Generations FINAL: Build & Ex-Aid with Legend Riders, Build 15-17, Birth! KumaTelevi!! VS Kamen Rider Grease!, Build 21-25, 30)
- HarinezumiTank (Build Episodes 1-2)
- NinjyaTank (Build Episode 6)
- Santa ClausTank (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- DogTank (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- KabutomushiTank (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- UnicornTank (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- TurtleTank (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- ShikaTank (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- PenguinTank (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- MomotarosTank (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- RiderCardTank (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- TanteiTank (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- YujouTank (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- MahoutskaiTank (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- OrangeTank (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- ObakeTank (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- DoctorTank (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
The prime Best Match, RabbitTank was demonstrated by Takumi Katsuragi in Project Build, where a simulated Kamen Rider Build soundly defeated a pair of Guardians. Takumi himself used as he pursued the essence of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid in his native dimension, mistakenly confronting Kamen Rider Genm. Catching up with the true Ex-Aid, Build robbed him of the ability to transform as he stole his essence before taking his leave.